PDA

View Full Version : Favourite firecrackers

RuzDNailz
07-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Seeing as July 4th has just passed for you fellas and we celebrated our
Canada Day last friday, I have a question for everybody. Besides
catching some killer fireworks displays, did anybody here launch
any off of their own? I sure as heck did this weekend!! Roman candles,
thunder kings, and mine shells ruled the skies! What are your favourites?

Happy holidays for everybody and
water down the hatch! :bottle:

By the way, all hail the Thunder King!!!!

Matt White
07-05-2005, 01:18 AM
A dude at the BBQ I was at set off a 1/4 or 3/4 stick!

Sounded like a freakin' cannon!!!!

I'm a little more cautious in my old age!

SAFETY FIRST

Nitro Express
07-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Here in Wyoming we have very liberal fireworks laws. Stuff that is usually illegal in other states is legal here. On the main Interstates there are stores that sell big bricks of firecrackers, bottle rockets, motar shells, and all of that good stuff year round.

I bought some Black Cat firecrakers this year that were pretty dam loud. I like to take three strings of 200 and hang them off a board and light all three belts off at the same time. In the cool late night air, my left ear drum was killing me.

Hombrew fireworks is something I used to screw around with. Heck, when I was 12 years old, me and some friends blasted out a huge snow cave using homemade explosives made from FF black powder. My cousin and I fucked around with potasium nitrate bombs on my uncles farms. Potasium nitrate is what Timothy McViegh used to blow up the federal building in Oaklahoma City. Commercial mines use it instead of dinomite because it's cheaper. All I know is we blew the shit out of an old stump one day and chunks of it were flying above our heads. That experience scared some sense into us.

Yup, explosives are nothing to play around with.

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 03:57 AM
last year me and my friends were going to like an artillery shell near this guys house to kinda give him a rude awakening and when we tried to fuse wouldnt lite so we tried a few more times and it still didnt lite....so we started going back home on foot so we were walkin n my buddy kept messing with it and then all of the sudden it lit so he was panicked and he threw it and it landed up a jeep and expolded and the bumper came off it was crazy....anyway we ran to the house and my friends mom was like, she just woke up from the noise, "did y'all light a firwork" so we denied it it was fun though

rustoffa
07-05-2005, 10:54 PM
I had alot of cleaning up to do today....unbelievable. Fucking cardboard shit everywhere. The big mistake of the two days was definetely shooting one of the mortar tubes off upside down.

Nobody got hurt, so there ya go.

Golden AWe
07-06-2005, 05:42 AM
my penis is like a firecracker

it can go off any time