PDA

View Full Version : No Mouth, No Guts

FORD
07-05-2005, 03:10 PM
No Mouth, No Guts

July 5, 2005
By Nancy Greggs

For years now we've been hearing about how a bunch of Muslim radicals have hijacked the religion of Islam, and are reshaping it into something totally opposite to its true tenets. Well, the same thing has happened here with the Republican party, and the irony is that everyone seems to know it except the Republicans themselves.

You remember the Grand Old Party, don't you? They were the party of fiscal responsibility, states rights, less government interference in personal issues, and a strong military. So where are they now?

This president is spending the country's money like a drunken sailor, the deficit is out of control, and the country is in debt up to its eyeballs. And yet we've heard nary a word from the GOP citizenry. No demonstrations outside the White House. No Internet petitions. Mum's the word.

Now, I'm not saying that the Republicans never open their big mouths anymore. They'll still show up at the odd anti-war demonstration, yelling about liberal cowards who don't support the disaster in Iraq.

But we haven't been seeing them lining up in front of the enlistment office, have we? They say they're behind this war a hundred percent – but obviously with the caveat that some other mother's son does the actual heavy lifting, while they put yet another "Love It or Leave It" bumper sticker on the back of the pick-up.

Yeah, they've still got lots to say about supporting the troops. Too bad they didn't speak up when this administration cut benefits to military families and vets – a concept that, in the good old days, would have had every last Republican screaming from the rooftops.

The Terri Schiavo fiasco was a classic example of Republicans allowing their elected officials to fly in the face of their long-held beliefs, without so much as a whimper. Where were those GOPers of old, who upheld the sanctity of states rights? Where were those Republicans who have traditionally vowed to go to their graves before allowing the federal government to interfere in their personal family decisions?

The Republicans have always proudly pointed to their base, the evangelical Christians. You know - people who would give you a speech, anywhere, anytime – about the need for good Christian values in American life? Too bad they all lost their tongues when this president, like a latter-day Pontius Pilate, publicly washed his hands of the blood of detainees in U.S. custody as they were tortured, or rendered to countries where others will do his dirty work for him. That's not only un-Republican, it's downright un-Christian. You'd think they'd be ranting twice as loud as usual. And yet, it's their silence that is so deafening.

While I realize that the Republicans are never going to support many of the ideals of my party, I am truly baffled by their obvious unwillingness to stand up for their own.

Why are the streets empty? Why are the Republicans not marching en masse, demanding a return to fiscal sanity, strong economic growth, American jobs for American workers – you know, the very things their party has traditionally stood for?

Well, as the Administration pointed out recently, I guess it's a matter of different philosophies - and the difference seems clear. While Democrats still stand up for their party's traditionally held ideals, the Republicans cower down in their spider-holes, totally oblivious to the fact that the GOP now espouses the very things they were dead set against before Bush and his cronies started running the country, and their party, into the ground.

So farewell, GOP, you proud and patriotic Republicans of old, you party of Lincoln. We disagreed with you, argued with you, fought with you; but that was back in the days when you were a worthy opponent. Now you're just a bunch of mindless sheep, being led by the nose away from the very ideals you used to uphold so valiantly.

So go back to your couches and tell yourselves that your party is still on-message, when it's more than obvious to all of us that you don't even remember what the message once was.

link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles/05/07/05_guts.html)

bobgnote
07-05-2005, 03:15 PM
SHEEEE-yit I wish I could get ONE Democrat to figure out Gray Davis did inflationary energy deals.

I wish I could get ONE Democrat to admit they were illegal, and they are going to bust the US bubble one year, SOON.

If ONE Democrat could get with this separator issue, maybe we could stop the Republcan buggerall-Juggernaut, one year, and keep them from starting a war AND undermining the funding infrastructure, taking out the DOD as a viable player in the 21st century.

Warham
07-05-2005, 03:52 PM
No matter what the Republicans have turned into, they've still beaten the Democrats in the last two elections.

Now, if Nancy really wants to write a titillating article, she can tell us how the Democrats are going to win the White House back any time soon.

LoungeMachine
07-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Warham
No matter what the Republicans have turned into, they've still beaten the Democrats in the last two elections.

Now, if Nancy really wants to write a titillating article, she can tell us how the Democrats are going to win the White House back any time soon.

That's really all it comes down to with you, huh?

Who wins.

NOT what direction the "winners" lead us into, or their failed policies and agendas, or who's ripping off whom.

Just who wins:rolleyes:

pathetic.

Warham
07-05-2005, 04:02 PM
No, Lounge.

The fact that you can't seem to understand a simple point is what's truly pathetic. I can see it's attack, attack, attack the 'neocons' before we think, think, think the post through.

I was pointing out the fact that she's picking out the Republicans' flaws, yet she's sitting on the losing side of the fence, and I was merely pointing out that maybe she should get to the bottom of why her party has been on that side of the fence for over ten years and why the Democratic Party hasn't stepped up to the plate instead of attacking the side that has control of every branch of the government.

Just a thought.

ODShowtime
07-05-2005, 04:12 PM
No, Lounge.

The fact that you can't seem to understand a simple point is what's truly pathetic. I can see it's attack, attack, attack the 'neocons' before we think, think, think the post through.

I was pointing out the fact that she's picking out the Republicans' flaws, yet she's sitting on the losing side of the fence, and I was merely pointing out that maybe she should get to the bottom of why her party has been on that side of the fence for over ten years and why the Democratic Party hasn't stepped up to the plate instead of attacking the side that has control of every branch of the government.

Just a thought.

The reason the repubs have control is because lately all they do is pander to the lowest common denominator and cheat in every possible confrontation they're in. Planting fake reporters? Outing CIA agents for vengeance? Voter fraud? Fixing intelligence on policy? These are not the actions of a respectable, civilized party Warham.

That was the point of the article, which you didn't get.

Actions like those are fucking shameful and they give the entire country a bad name. And YOU helped it happen.

DLR'sCock
07-05-2005, 04:24 PM
yep...

Warham
07-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Yes, I, an evil Republican, helped this country become hated by France, Germany and Russia!

How could I and 54,000,000 Americans be so vile and despicable?

One of life's mysteries.

ODShowtime
07-05-2005, 04:57 PM
'misled' is a much better word than "vile and despicable"

LoungeMachine
07-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
'misled' is a much better word than "vile and despicable"

No,

He had it right ;)

Guitar Shark
07-05-2005, 05:04 PM
I prefer "stupid" ;)

ODShowtime
07-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Man when I'm the most restrained, that tells you something!

FORD
07-06-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by bobgnote
SHEEEE-yit I wish I could get ONE Democrat to figure out Gray Davis did inflationary energy deals.

Gray Davis took the rap for a lot of deals that were made by his predecessor, Pete Wilson. By no small coincidence, Wilson is a good friend of the BCE and by extention, their friends in the energy industry. Most notably Enron, in this case.

FORD
07-06-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
That's really all it comes down to with you, huh?

Who wins.

NOT what direction the "winners" lead us into, or their failed policies and agendas, or who's ripping off whom.

Just who wins:rolleyes:

pathetic.

It is pathetic. It's even more so when it comes from supposed "Democrats". Because the attitude you just described is a perfect summary of the DLC - fueled "strategy" which gave us a rigged primary and a weak candidate last year.

At least there are Democrats who KNOW when our party "leadership" has betrayed us and we'll do something about it.

I'd like to see the same thing on the Republican side, where the party of Howard Dean can have legitmate political arguments with the party of George Voinovich. About differences in issues, not about treasonous criminals who are destroying the very foundations of the country.

You may recall that several conservative publications last year refused to endorse the Chimp for President. They were right. The neocons, homophobes and Busheep were wrong.

Take a serious look at the values of Abe Lincoln & Teddy Roosevelt and tell me they apply to BCE/PNAC.

floyd95
07-06-2005, 01:22 AM

The political pendulum swings constantly. There will come a day when the Republicans have fucked themselves with corruption and incompetence. It's been going on for a while.

Let's not forget the first election bush won was very close and really he probably shouldn't have won.

floyd95
07-06-2005, 01:27 AM
The second election the dems fucked up with weak candidate in kerry going against a war time president.

Cathedral
07-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Anyone who believes that either party has a message is dreaming.
The Conservatives lost me, the Democrats could never appeal to me.......I have no viable options to choose from that ever had or have a chance at getting into the White House, and i know so little about the Green Party i couldn't make an educated decision right now if my life depended on it.

Stalemate!!!

floyd95
07-06-2005, 01:56 AM
good point! only when the whole system breaks down will there be an alternative. then maybe an even worse alternative. that's when the likes of a hitler come about.

Big Train
07-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Let me just say this: I don't want to debate AGAIN why or why not republicans are evil, because actual progress may be considered a crime.

All I know is that FORMER gov. Davis works in my building now for a high price law firm selling us out to the Chinese, pointing out those they might want to grease. Unocal came on the field of play for a reason.

BTW Ford, Davis was not the "fall guy". Enron knew they were fucking California good and hard and they that spineless wonder was absolutely helpless to change it. All his stroke got sold to the unions and Indians, fucking our economy for at LEAST a decade, unless some Republican can work miracles over the intervening years cleaning up HIS mess.

Big Train
07-06-2005, 02:27 AM
And I agree that the Dems should focus on themselves at a ground level. Who knows if the DNC support can get a sheriff elected on their home turf anymore.

LoungeMachine
07-06-2005, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Big Train

fucking our economy for at LEAST a decade, unless some Republican can work miracles over the intervening years cleaning up HIS mess.

Didn't you elect a Republican Gropernator ?

Why can't Conan fix it?

Big Train
07-06-2005, 02:40 AM
If you realized the SCOPE of how fucked Davis made us, above and beyond energy, you'd realize it would take multiple years, which HE acknowledged before being shown the door.

Ah-nold is doing a remarkably admirable job here in Kuli-fornia cutting through his bullshit. Cutting his hacks and unions absoultely insane contracts, making the Indians pay up and getting costs in line. Of course the usual liberal bitches are whining, but I actually measure his effectiveness by how loud they scream. They are screaming PLENTY loud right now..

Nickdfresh
07-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Let me just say this: I don't want to debate AGAIN why or why not republicans are evil, because actual progress may be considered a crime.

All I know is that FORMER gov. Davis works in my building now for a high price law firm selling us out to the Chinese, pointing out those they might want to grease. Unocal came on the field of play for a reason.

BTW Ford, Davis was not the "fall guy". Enron knew they were fucking California good and hard and they that spineless wonder was absolutely helpless to change it. All his stroke got sold to the unions and Indians, fucking our economy for at LEAST a decade, unless some Republican can work miracles over the intervening years cleaning up HIS mess.

The President you sycophant for is selling off America to CHINA, but you don't seem to mind at all BT.

thome
07-06-2005, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FORD
No Mouth, No Guts

July 5, 2005
By Nancy Greggs

For years now we've been hearing about how a bunch of Muslim radicals have hijacked the religion of Islam, and are reshaping it into something totally opposite to its true tenets. Well, the same thing has happened here with the Republican party, and the irony is that everyone seems to know it except the Republicans themselves.

You remember the Grand Old Party, don't you? They were the party of fiscal responsibility, states rights, less government interference in personal issues, and a strong military. So where are they now?

This president is spending the country's money like a drunken sailor, the deficit is out of control, and the country is in debt up to its eyeballs. And yet we've heard nary a word from the GOP citizenry. No demonstrations outside the White House. No Internet petitions. Mum's the word.

Now, I'm not saying that the Republicans never open their big mouths anymore. They'll still show up at the odd anti-war demonstration, yelling about liberal cowards who don't support the disaster in Iraq.

But we haven't been seeing them lining up in front of the enlistment office, have we? They say they're behind this war a hundred percent – but obviously with the caveat that some other mother's son does the actual heavy lifting, while they put yet another "Love It or Leave It" bumper sticker on the back of the pick-up.

Yeah, they've still got lots to say about supporting the troops. Too bad they didn't speak up when this administration cut benefits to military families and vets – a concept that, in the good old days, would have had every last Republican screaming from the rooftops.

The Terri Schiavo fiasco was a classic example of Republicans allowing their elected officials to fly in the face of their long-held beliefs, without so much as a whimper. Where were those GOPers of old, who upheld the sanctity of states rights? Where were those Republicans who have traditionally vowed to go to their graves before allowing the federal government to interfere in their personal family decisions?

The Republicans have always proudly pointed to their base, the evangelical Christians. You know - people who would give you a speech, anywhere, anytime – about the need for good Christian values in American life? Too bad they all lost their tongues when this president, like a latter-day Pontius Pilate, publicly washed his hands of the blood of detainees in U.S. custody as they were tortured, or rendered to countries where others will do his dirty work for him. That's not only un-Republican, it's downright un-Christian. You'd think they'd be ranting twice as loud as usual. And yet, it's their silence that is so deafening.

While I realize that the Republicans are never going to support many of the ideals of my party, I am truly baffled by their obvious unwillingness to stand up for their own.

Why are the streets empty? Why are the Republicans not marching en masse, demanding a return to fiscal sanity, strong economic growth, American jobs for American workers – you know, the very things their party has traditionally stood for?

Well, as the Administration pointed out recently, I guess it's a matter of different philosophies - and the difference seems clear. While Democrats still stand up for their party's traditionally held ideals, the Republicans cower down in their spider-holes, totally oblivious to the fact that the GOP now espouses the very things they were dead set against before Bush and his cronies started running the country, and their party, into the ground.

So farewell, GOP, you proud and patriotic Republicans of old, you party of Lincoln. We disagreed with you, argued with you, fought with you; but that was back in the days when you were a worthy opponent. Now you're just a bunch of mindless sheep, being led by the nose away from the very ideals you used to uphold so valiantly.

So go back to your couches and tell yourselves that your party is still on-message, when it's more than obvious to all of us that you don't even remember what the message once was.

link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles/05/07/05_guts.html) [/QUOTE
Optomist you are Hmmmmm yessss? Allways hopeing for the best
lookin' for the good in things seeing further than your nose yessss Hmmmm... now thats funny?

Big Train
07-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
The President you sycophant for is selling off America to CHINA, but you don't seem to mind at all BT.

Thanks for the 4 dollar insult. I appreciate when you bring your A-game.

I like how NOTHING around here is ever mutually exclusive. I have SEEN with my own eyes what Davis is doing. I ride the elevator with my lunch in hand, while he is talking to Chinese businessmen. Don't tell me he isn't selling us out.

And I won't get into intellectual property laws, which Stalin might get on my case for, which is what TRULY is selling us out to China more than anything. It's coming to an industry near you soon. Well not yours Nick, but the parents of your kids.

FORD
07-06-2005, 11:27 AM

I have SEEN with my own eyes what Davis is doing. I ride the elevator with my lunch in hand, while he is talking to Chinese businessmen. Don't tell me he isn't selling us out.

So, if that meets your definition of "selling out", then what would you call this (http://www.google.com/search?q=Prescott+Bush+China)
http://www.usccc.org/newhome/mem-8.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the 4 dollar insult. I appreciate when you bring your A-game.

I like how NOTHING around here is ever mutually exclusive. I have SEEN with my own eyes what Davis is doing. I ride the elevator with my lunch in hand, while he is talking to Chinese businessmen. Don't tell me he isn't selling us out.

And I won't get into intellectual property laws, which Stalin might get on my case for, which is what TRULY is selling us out to China more than anything. It's coming to an industry near you soon. Well not yours Nick, but the parents of your kids.

Really? Why don't you go down to the Port of LA and compare the vast number of goods we're importing to the small amount of natural resources we're exporting (to be refined into goods shipped back here). Then you can try to blame it all on a Democrat you don't like. It's been fucking happening to "an industry near you" for over ten years now. You didn't give a shit unless it began to hit you in the pocket book, because that's all the US is to you and your like, a commodity! Spare me your moralizing horseshit, you could give a shit when when you smelled smoke, you only cry fire now, when your ass is burning. It's too little too late. Typical self-aggrandizing short-sightedness, well, you do work in the record industry after all.

ODShowtime
07-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Spare me your moralizing horseshit, you could give a shit when when you smelled smoke, you only cry fire now, when your ass is burning. It's too little too late.

That's funny. Goin back to the old school, eh Nick?

Nickdfresh
07-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
That's funny. Goin back to the old school, eh Nick?

It's later than you think.:)

Warham
07-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Really? Why don't you go down to the Port of LA and compare the vast number of goods we're importing to the small amount of natural resources we're exporting (to be refined into goods shipped back here). Then you can try to blame it all on a Democrat you don't like. It's been fucking happening to "an industry near you" for over ten years now. You didn't give a shit unless it began to hit you in the pocket book, because that's all the US is to you and your like, a commodity! Spare me your moralizing horseshit, you could give a shit when when you smelled smoke, you only cry fire now, when your ass is burning. It's too little too late. Typical self-aggrandizing short-sightedness, well, you do work in the record industry after all.

Ten years huh? That was when CLINTON was in office. What did he do to stop this?

One down, nineteen more to go.

Big Train
07-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by FORD
So, if that meets your definition of "selling out", then what would you call this (http://www.google.com/search?q=Prescott+Bush+China)
http://www.usccc.org/newhome/mem-8.jpg

My definition is ACTUALLY being in the elevator and ACTUALLY hearing them discuss politicians they should be making appointments with..not posting random pics with accusations. :rolleyes:

academic punk
07-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Yes, I, an evil Republican, helped this country become hated by France, Germany and Russia!

How could I and 54,000,000 Americans be so vile and despicable?

One of life's mysteries.

Probably has somehting to do with your breath...

Big Train
07-06-2005, 10:57 PM

Fuck, Nick, you are fucking amazing. For starters, I NEVER said that the home team didn't have people who are fucking us in trade either, did I? Did I? Being Major Sensitive that you are, you assumed. You also assume that I only care about my own industry. Like I don't have a nicely diversified portfolio or family and friends I love working in other industries. Because I did not explicitly start a thread on the issue (although I comment on it every time the issue comes up), I only care about my business. I have been concerned about it for a LONG fucking time, but in this time, with tech advances, intellectual property is being raped left and right.

Yes, I HAVE seen the ports. You see merchandise coming in. I see hijacked intellectual property being sold BACK to us.

academic punk
07-06-2005, 11:16 PM

I see hijacked intellectual property being sold BACK to us.

Tell it to Muddy Waters and Willie Dixon, bro...

Big Train
07-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Wish I could. I wish my Blues Foundation check did more every year as well..

Nickdfresh
07-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by thome
Optomist you are Hmmmmm yessss? Allways hopeing for the best
lookin' for the good in things seeing further than your nose yessss Hmmmm... now thats funny?

Dude! Learn to fucking quote please!

Nickdfresh
07-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Ten years huh? That was when CLINTON was in office. What did he do to stop this?

One down, nineteen more to go.

Yes, you are correct, actually, I'd say it started during REAGAN, or at least the first BUSH Admin. But CLINTON was a big part of it nevertheless.

Nickdfresh
07-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Fuck, Nick, you are fucking amazing. For starters, I NEVER said that the home team didn't have people who are fucking us in trade either, did I? Did I?

No, but you seem rather fixated on only the Democratic side of the house when it comes to trade issues. Gray DAVIS may have been a douche, but how's ARNOLD doing these days? I hear not so good.

Being Major Sensitive that you are, you assumed. You also assume that I only care about my own industry.

You only notice it once it hits your industry. the signs were there long before this. In the clothing, electronics, and toy industries. And I wouldn't be throwing the "major sensitive" tag around Mr. MP3 bitchy, bleeding heart. ;)

Like I don't have a nicely diversified portfolio or family and friends I love working in other industries. Because I did not explicitly start a thread on the issue (although I comment on it every time the issue comes up), I only care about my business. I have been concerned about it for a LONG fucking time, but in this time, with tech advances, intellectual property is being raped left and right.

I agree that the property and intellectual rights are being raped by the Chinese pricks. But, quite frankly, this was very predictable. It started long ago in other industries, and my comments were more more broadly targeted rather than directed at you soley. Right now it's the music and film industry, next stop will be cars. The Chinese have a bunch of models set to roll into North America.

Yes, I HAVE seen the ports. You see merchandise coming in. I see hijacked intellectual property being sold BACK to us.

Yes, my point is that is that's ALL you see. You seem to fail to notice the ultra cheap TV's and DVD players that have idled TV factories in America and have taken our jobs long before now. Even though the intellectual properties of those products were created in China.

Big Train
07-07-2005, 12:12 AM
Interesting....

Arnold, as I said yesterday, is doing quite well. Lib bitches are screaming quite loud and he will eventually get the comprimises he seeks from the unions, the indians and creditors. I KNOW you haven't heard about that...there would have to be a paper around here that would tell you that. They prefer to preach on page one about other things.

Again, your assumptions on me are AMAZING. How did you know what I was doing a decade ago and what I cared about? Have you been spying on me Nick?

I have cared for a long time (for reasons in my last post) about a variety of industries. It actually hit my industry late in my awareness. For example, licensing and merch, which I have investments in outside the music business, have been getting nicked for over a decade. My Callaway, Nike and other merch stocks have taken huge hits too. Not to mention some good friends of mine have had to deal with a lot of extra stress about keeping their jobs or finding new ones after the cutbacks and whatnot. But you knew all that already, didn't you Nick?

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 12:42 AM
Interesting....

Arnold, as I said yesterday, is doing quite well. Lib bitches are screaming quite loud and he will eventually get the comprimises he seeks from the unions, the indians and creditors. I KNOW you haven't heard about that...there would have to be a paper around here that would tell you that. They prefer to preach on page one about other things.

Well, I am not a student of California politics, but I have heard that ARNY's approval ratings are not all that high, and I hear a few conservative homos are yelling for his head as well.;)

Again, your assumptions on me are AMAZING. How did you know what I was doing a decade ago and what I cared about? Have you been spying on me Nick?

Um, now you're getting weird, I never claimed that. I was merely making the point that you, like many Americans, only care about issues that hit close to home. In essence, I was accusing you of being short sighted in worrying about the CHINESE. Some of us were worried when they rolled tanks into Tiananmen Square during the Summer of Chinese hate in 1989. I guess I'm a little ahead of y'all. I did not need proof of their flouting of copyright law to know that they were ruthless cunts bent on achieving total control.

I have cared for a long time (for reasons in my last post) about a variety of industries. It actually hit my industry late in my awareness. For example, licensing and merch, which I have investments in outside the music business, have been getting nicked for over a decade. My Callaway, Nike and other merch stocks have taken huge hits too. Not to mention some good friends of mine have had to deal with a lot of extra stress about keeping their jobs or finding new ones after the cutbacks and whatnot. But you knew all that already, didn't you Nick?

I never claimed you didn't care. but you didn't notice, nor did you really go out of your way to head off the impending problems. And I could be wrong, but I think I've seen you defending "outsourcing" on this board, so yes, you do only care when it hits close to home (i.e. your friends). This shit doesn't come out of a vacuum, so if you expect anyone to have any special empathy for your industry when I sense you have little for any other you don't have much contact with is a bit much to ask, is it not? Thanks for your sympathy on my job situation BTW,:), I'm very touched.

Big Train
07-07-2005, 02:55 AM

You only notice it once it hits your industry. the signs were there long before this. In the clothing, electronics, and toy industries. And I wouldn't be throwing the "major sensitive" tag around Mr. MP3 bitchy, bleeding heart. ;)

OK, I"M Getting weird. Did you not just say this?

Big Train
07-07-2005, 03:01 AM
Nick , I HONESTLY don't give a fuck to talk about my business or career anymore, PLEASE, PLEASE stop using it to try to get me with an insult or to draw out some odd conclusion.

Your point is you THINK I don't care, don't know, don't believe, don't act in ways you think are correct. When 1. they are your opinion and 2. you have no real concept of what I do.

I discuss things with you in small increments and you get a view. It's incorrect to draw a big picture based on little slices of what you know about me. I don't claim to know you or what you do. I don't discuss anything about you other than your political views and at worst call you a lib. I never get into "Fucking stupid teachers" and "Lazy fucks who only want a pay raise" because I don't believe it's true and I don't care to get your personally. Even if I did, I still wouldn't. Shows a lack of imagination and ability to make your point.

Warham
07-07-2005, 07:15 AM
Liberals like to assume alot of things.

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 07:56 AM
Nick , I HONESTLY don't give a fuck to talk about my business or career anymore, PLEASE, PLEASE stop using it to try to get me with an insult or to draw out some odd conclusion.

Your point is you THINK I don't care, don't know, don't believe, don't act in ways you think are correct. When 1. they are your opinion and 2. you have no real concept of what I do.

I discuss things with you in small increments and you get a view. It's incorrect to draw a big picture based on little slices of what you know about me. I don't claim to know you or what you do. I don't discuss anything about you other than your political views and at worst call you a lib. I never get into "Fucking stupid teachers" and "Lazy fucks who only want a pay raise" because I don't believe it's true and I don't care to get your personally. Even if I did, I still wouldn't. Shows a lack of imagination and ability to make your point.

Yeah, I guess that fact that you bring up intellectual, copyright law in nearly everyone of your recent posts here has nothing to do with the subject.:rolleyes: That's the only reason why I comment. And I never really had a pretense of knowing what you do, just your intellectual property/copyright law monomania. You'd think that was the only problem, or it never could have been foreseen. And if you actually read my post, you'd find that I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH 90% of what YOU are saying regarding CHINA. But it's not the only problem, nor is it at all new phenomena! That's all I'm getting at brother. I never said you don't care, I think you do, but it's a much wider issue than that. That's my only point.

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 08:01 AM
Liberals like to assume alot of things.

So by definition you must be a "liberal" now?