PDA

View Full Version : Nation Of Stupids

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 06:49 PM
I just heard it on the CBS evening news not o1ne minute ago.

Vietnam helicopter pilots flying missions in Iraq.

You'd think they'd have learned their fucking lesson.

Nations of fools.

:spank:

Loki
07-06-2005, 12:35 AM
haw haw. the foolhardy oft return to the error of youth. let them sow the seeds of malcontent. thine glory is just beyond the daybreak. huzzah.

jacksmar
07-06-2005, 01:34 PM
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,600115047,00.html

Don't get your point, Phil.
:confused:

Phil theStalker
07-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,600115047,00.html

Don't get your point, Phil.
:confused:
That's okay if you don't get it. The world is fast paced. That acticle's a half year old and reports about only o1ne state's National Guardsmen, New York. It's now July 2005.

I posted that after it was reported on the CBS news just yesterday evening that these OLD, OLD called up reservists are now flying many more missions.

They just want their pensions.

It's always aboot da money.

It's later than you... it's t2oo late.

U.S. EMBASSY SAIGON APRIL 1975
MAYBE DAT'S O1NE AFF DA OLD PILOTS HERE!
Hope He Gets His Penison Damn The Lies -- AGAIN

jacksmar
07-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Phil, I can appreciate the speed of the world. In fact, here in Florida, the world stopped for about th30irty days just t2o see what speed Florida was traveling.

The link I posted was from late Feb T2wo Th1000sand and f5ive . F4our months ago? And I read about s6ix guys flying that want t2o fly. Shouldn't they get some flight time? You don't want them t2o? Is that your point?

For all their talk and boasts Presidents Johnson and Nixon were t2oo worried about their political careers t2o do the right thing in Vietnam. Had Nixon and Kissinger had their way, part of North Vietnam would have been a ground z0ero memorial.

thome
07-06-2005, 03:44 PM
YAAYH THO, Find trvth upon the stage of woe.

Guitar Shark
07-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by thome
YAAYH THO, Find trvth upon the stage of woe.

Thank God you finally posted in this thread, since it is dedicated to you.

Phil theStalker
07-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
Phil, I can appreciate the speed of the world. In fact, here in Florida, the world stopped for about th30irty days just t2o see what speed Florida was traveling.
LMAO!

Good o1ne.:D

The link I posted was from late Feb T2wo Th1000sand and f5ive . F4our months ago? And I read about s6ix guys flying that want t2o fly. Shouldn't they get some flight time? You don't want them t2o?
Naw, I want them t2o get their pensions. If they don't have any morals about illegal wars that's their choice.

For all their talk and boasts Presidents Johnson and Nixon were t2oo worried about their political careers t2o do the right thing in Vietnam. Had Nixon and Kissinger had their way, part of North Vietnam would have been a ground z0ero memorial.
Huh?! Did you ever hear of WWIII?

Do you remember how the CHINESE came over the border in Korea?

Here's a thinker f4or ya:

What's the difference between Bill Clinton, Jane Fonda, and George Bush?

Jane Fonda is the only o1ne who went t2o Vietnam.