PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royal: Halford v/s Udo v/s Lemmy v/s Dickinson v/s Hagar

rustoffa
07-05-2005, 10:39 PM
If there was a no-holds-barred match held in an AZTEC death basketball court (neutral ground), who would triumph and why?

Neutral ground, anything goes.

Udo, for instance, could bring his wrecking ball....Halford could bring electric eyes, Lemmy could bust out the iron fist or the road crew, Dickinson could bring inflatable Eddies & fencing swords....Hagar....fuck, who knows what he'd show up with.

I'd give the edge to Udo just because of the high Aztec walls and his ability to bust through shit on a wrecking ball.

What if Halford showed up on the painkiller buzzsaw bike? sam would probably regret that bad motor scooter shit pronto.

Donneybrook or snoozefest?

DavidLeeNatra
07-06-2005, 12:00 PM
lol...U.D.O. would be the man...he's small, mean and dirty...and lemmy is bisexual now ;)

FORD
07-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I

Udo, for instance, could bring his wrecking ball....Halford could bring electric eyes, Lemmy could bust out the iron fist or the road crew, Dickinson could bring inflatable Eddies & fencing swords....Hagar....fuck, who knows what he'd show up with.

A 50 ft bottle of tequila, of course
http://users.ev1.net/~bryane/rockfest/2000/rf2k068.jpg
...and a hippie bartender to pour the shit.

sammysucks65
07-06-2005, 12:36 PM
ohh toughie...i'd say brucie dickenson.....dont mess with eddie....or halford....they'd be afraid of him...lemmy would go for hagar and kick the shit outta him....limitless possibilities....i'd say dickenson

cause eddies the shit!

sammysucks65
07-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD
A 50 ft bottle of tequila, of course
...and a hippie bartender to pour the shit.

no,no,no...well eh maybe...i was thinkin he show up with a dildo of steel or something

sammysucks65
07-06-2005, 12:40 PM
no wait..hold the phone...hagar would show up with emril by his side...ready to fight "the good fight"....then dickenson shoves a sword down his throat....spammbo was on emril or will be on emril soon..just so ya know

sammysucks65
07-06-2005, 12:40 PM
hes gonna make a shit sandwhich

Shaun Ponsonby
07-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Lemmy...because he's Lemmy.

DavidLeeNatra
07-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

and remember that adam sandler movie...lemmy IS GOD

Dave's Bitch
07-06-2005, 01:19 PM

second that

OfficerJimmy
07-06-2005, 03:17 PM
If Eddie joined in the fight, Bruce.

But any other way Lemmy could kick all of their asses. Why the hell is Spammy even on the list?

sammysucks65
07-06-2005, 03:18 PM
i guess...lemmy would win..only if bruce had no eddie to help

sammysucks65
07-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by OfficerJimmy
If Eddie joined in the fight, Bruce.

But any other way Lemmy could kick all of their asses. Why the hell is Spammy even on the list?

cause someone needs to die

OfficerJimmy
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by sammysucks65

LMFAO

Last_Child
07-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by sammysucks65

:lol:

Lemmy or Udo would win..

Dave's Bitch
07-06-2005, 05:33 PM
lemmy would smoke all there asses

FORD
07-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Lemmy would win. And then he would fuck Bruce Dickinson in the ass :spank:

rustoffa
07-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Lemmy would win. And then he would fuck Bruce Dickinson in the ass :spank:

:D

There's hills there....dunno if he'll be able to run to 'em!

sammysucks65
07-06-2005, 10:02 PM
o man...your right lemmy get him in a heldlock...but he lacks the speed and aglility bruce has...see him fucking jump on the amps and shit during a show.....but lemmys got unstoppable power that hagar would shit himself just thinking abbout....halfords shinny head of destruction isnt enough to stop lemmy......your right..lemmy would win

no offense to any rockstars....but halford is bald

Shaun Ponsonby
07-07-2005, 07:38 PM
But all Lemmy has to do is pin him down and force him to swallow his blood, for Lemmy's blood is toxic and will kill another human being. Ironically, normal blood will kill him, but the others might not know this.

sammysucks65
07-07-2005, 08:55 PM
But all Lemmy has to do is pin him down and force him to swallow his blood, for Lemmy's blood is toxic and will kill another human being. Ironically, normal blood will kill him, but the others might not know this.

oo got me there

rustoffa
07-07-2005, 09:35 PM

Udo....don't understimate this dude.

Legend has it that fucker can drink just about anything...including hydraulic fluid from demolition CRANESİ.

What about Halford? That fucker's probably endured so many high protein tonsil washes he can drink decon-forgone.

hagar's vat of takillya is like gatorade to this triumvirate of dehydrated destruction...

No doubt Dickinson will re-group as hagar takes a three-way beating.

Sleaze-Metal
07-08-2005, 08:56 AM
I also think Lemmy would made it,
He´s a bit like the Sandman, always drunk, smoking and mean.
Give Lem an Singapor-Cane and he will win.

By the way, i think last two standing will be Lemmy and UDO,

J.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Cat

sammysucks65
07-08-2005, 03:53 PM
anyway this goes...hagar would be all drunk and saying shit like comon i am a rockstar too take me on bitch..then someone would smoke his ass

Shaun Ponsonby
07-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Hagar would try and camaflauge himself on some sort of red wall. Theproblem is, when you are that fat, its difficult to hide.