PDA

View Full Version : If Spammy comes to Finland Funland, should I kick his arse and put CVH on?

Golden AWe
07-06-2005, 12:18 PM
I just saw BLACK SABBATH in Hell's Inki (Helsinki) and I thought it was the heaviest thing ever to enter Funland!

BUT NOW: At the finnish hockey site I write to, this guy posts goes and posts some Hagar-news in my thread! Spammy Hagar who's been to the Swedish rock festival is threatening to do a tour in Europe...

But why? I don't want to see him! I hope the participation lists for all the possible eating competitions here are full...

DavidLeeNatra
07-06-2005, 12:23 PM
don't you worry GA...all hagar could do would be festivals because NOONE would bother to go to his shows...I mean...in germany NOONE would even KNOW who the fucker is...remember last time VAN hagar was here they came as bon jovi's opening act...

Golden AWe
07-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
don't you worry GA...all hagar could do would be festivals because NOONE would bother to go to his shows...I mean...in germany NOONE would even KNOW who the fucker is...remember last time VAN hagar was here they came as bon jovi's opening act...

PHEW!

That's a relief...we might be saved!

BITEYOASS
07-07-2005, 08:38 AM
Fuck, me singing death metal Karaoke is would be better than Van Fagar!

Panamark
07-08-2005, 06:35 AM
GA, invoke the crowd into a "We Want Dave" chant. I hear that
goes down well with Hagar in European countries.

DavidLeeNatra
07-08-2005, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
GA, invoke the crowd into a "We Want Dave" chant. I hear that
goes down well with Hagar in European countries.

yes yes yes...we did that...but with ga y cherone :D

VonHalen
07-14-2005, 05:58 PM
agreed

bigc
07-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

how did he take it?

Golden AWe
02-03-2009, 03:32 AM
I'm glad we've missed Spammo. I don't think he's ever been here, but Dave has. We're the kewlest nation in the world.

ELVIS
02-03-2009, 04:59 AM
IF YOU FUCKING QUEERS...

Ahem. Excuse me...

If some of you dumb fucks can't stop talking about Sammy hagar, who hasn't made an album with Van who gives a fuck anymore in how many years... In the MAIN VH/DLR DISCUSSION FORUM, I am gonna personally fly around the world to each of your trailors and KICK YOUR FUCKING SAMMY HAGAR MASTURBATING QUEER ASSES !!!

I MEAN, WHAT'S THE FUCKING OBSESSION ????????????????

So, i'm going to leave this thread here until later on today, and from that point, i'm returning to my old policy (which really hasn't changed, just that I haven't been reading much in main) to moving anything Spammy related to Non, The Romper Room, House of Music (cough) or some fucking place...

Since the Sheep Pen or The Dump is gone there really is no appropriate place, but holy shit - just seeing anything Hagar in main PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF !!!

Carry on, real soldiers...

The rest of you, go to www.redcocksucker.com

ELVIS
:elvis:

ELVIS
02-03-2009, 05:01 AM
LMAO!

I just noticed this thread was started on 07-06-2005

IT STILL DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER !!

:biggrin::elvis:

jero
02-03-2009, 06:37 AM

Cherone's brother was in the audience. After the show Gary asked his brother: did you hear that? They were screaming for Dave.
His brother said, yeah man I heard it. Gary asked: and what did you do?
Brother said: I screamed for Dave too

Golden AWe
02-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Elvis you are getting old...

Cato
02-03-2009, 06:58 AM
here's a failed pic of ELVIS in this thread.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53312

ELVIS
02-03-2009, 07:12 AM
here's a failed pic of ELVIS in this thread.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53312

I told the guy at the T-shirt shop what to write, not how to spell it...

LMAO!

I happen to be wearing that shirt now - sans sleeves...

flappo
02-03-2009, 01:35 PM
this rep thing sucks , you all deserve it for this grate thread !

thome
02-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Don't..... KICK THEIR ASSEES.... three years ago Elvis!!

:biggrin:

Golden AWe
07-18-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm glad this never happened. But I think Eastern Africa was visited by Spammy. The Red Cross says they're out of food there...

kwame k
07-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Come on, dude.... famine, drought and genocide was the least of their worries! They probably forced those poor bastards listen to the entire concert for a liter of water and........as precious as that liquid is, they still refused it on principle alone!

bueno bob
07-18-2011, 11:43 PM
Hey, don't bash Sammy! He's cool! And stuff!

Hardrock69
07-19-2011, 04:06 AM
"And Stuff" is more like it, lol.

Here is something that would be a real hoot. It would require some planning, and some real connections and a lotta luck.

Have some band pretend to be lame. Sorta like Spinal Tap. Good enough to play on an arena stage, but just shy of being something really worthwhile. Maybe better than G-Force, but not by much. But, have them in reality be a shit-hot band. So have their manager send out promo to Azoff....the 'lame' promo, where they are just existing, nothing but existing.

So with a lot of luck, they actually get a gig opening for VH on one or a few dates.

Showtime.....they come out an absolutely make VH look like dogshit. :lmao:

"Bye-bye! Was nice having you open for us!"

Ah well. Stupid notion with no basis in reality....just kind of a funny 'what-if' scenario,

You doing ok Mr. Bob? Making money on that trombone gig? :lmao:

Golden AWe
01-27-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm glad this never happened. But I think Eastern Africa was visited by Spammy. The Red Cross says they're out of food there...

He's at it again!