PDA

View Full Version : Beware the COCKBLOCKER!!!

Golden AWe
07-06-2005, 03:14 PM
1. Cockblocker is a friend-girl (possibly your ex) you take with you to a party, event, festival or so. You can have fun there but you'll never score with new ones.

2. The less attractive friend of a girl you're going to see. She's always interrupting, possibly talking shit, or even if she's nice, "they're taking the same bus back home - good night!"

3. A friend of the same gender as you. Getting too drunk, being an ass, spoiling everything, being repulsive.

AVOID THE COCKBLOCKER!!!

Any other types you'd happen to remember?

Any experiences?

diamondsgirl
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
my ex husband

Golden AWe
07-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Care to share something more specific with us?

I'll buy you a drink for every laugh when I'll feel like a superior mann compared to him!!!

bueno bob
07-06-2005, 03:34 PM
I went to the bar with my roomie once, years back...there was this girl there, kinda pissed about life in general, REALLY wanted to get banged - we were closing the bar down, she was arguing with her roommate about not getting laid...she looked over at me and looked back to her roommate and said "OK, I'm gonna fuck him tonight," and then comes up and introduces herself.

I think, OK, this is gonna be OK. She ain't GRATE looking, but she's doable...

...and then my roommate, Ian, comes up, under the impression that he's doing me some grate favor or something, and closes the whole deal down by asking me to take him home - now, granted, he did ride up with me, but it would have been a simple process for him to catch a ride back with Alex and Michelle so that I could go to this girls place...

...Sigh. Really pissed me off, too.

Golden AWe
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Oyyy..."that's gotta hurt!"

Fucking painful.

Sometimes it's the target herself to blame. They're afraid to take chances and take the safe way out, leaving with the roommate-grrrl etc...

diamondsgirl
07-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Care to share something more specific with us?

I'll buy you a drink for every laugh when I'll feel like a superior mann compared to him!!!

I'm just sayin'...he blocks cocks

Golden AWe
07-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I'm just sayin'...he blocks cocks

even his own?

The Scatologist
07-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Well uhhh.... One time, I was trying to enter my pet Cat from behind and there was something definately blocking it!

diamondsgirl
07-06-2005, 04:57 PM
even his own?

it is so very blocked

blonddgirl777
07-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Hell, I have been blocking cocks for a while now...
Not easy to make a guy understand that you're "owned" and won't cheat!

Also, if I happen to be in a public place with a single male friend (who would score if he could), any friend...
It ruins it for him, the girls think I "own" him and are just "turned off".

AM I a real Cockblocker or what?
:D

blonddgirl777
07-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Also I have a Cockblocker's trick to shear with all the girls who might need it some day...

Once, I was alone at the grocery store, waiting in line to pay.
There was a group of about 4-5 idiots who where bothering me, trying to flirt in an "agressive" way.

I felt threatened and kind of feared walking to my car in the dark parking lot...

So I started acting weird; making faces with cross sided eyes (like a retard), moving and scratching myself (like I had fleas), pretending to pick my nose etc...
:dork:

Trust me...
THAT WILL block almost any cock!!!

Anyways, it worked...
They laughed at me, but left me alone!

Bill Lumbergh
07-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Rikk's face.

blonddgirl777
07-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Rikk's face.

I hope for him, thet his face is a cockblocker!!!
:eek:

Golden AWe
07-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Also I have a Cockblocker's trick to shear with all the girls who might need it some day...

Once, I was alone at the grocery store, waiting in line to pay.
There was a group of about 4-5 idiots who where bothering me, trying to flirt in an "agressive" way.

I felt threatened and kind of feared walking to my car in the dark parking lot...

So I started acting weird; making faces with cross sided eyes (like a retard), moving and scratching myself (like I had fleas), pretending to pick my nose etc...

Trust me...
THAT WILL block almost any cock!!!

Anyways, it worked...
They laughed at me, but left me alone!

Hahahah..."you're a loonie, but we still larve you..."

blonddgirl777
07-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Hahahah..."you're a loonie, but we still larve you..."

Did someone say "loonie"???
Me... a loonie???
Nhaaaaa...
L.O.L.
:dork: :bananna: :monkey: :rockit2:

The Scatologist
07-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777

*imitating Paris Hilton*

That's Hot!

blonddgirl777
07-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
*imitating Paris Hilton*

That's Hot!

No, REALLY!!!
Who do you think I am???
I could never lower myself to THAT...
L.O.L.

Bill Lumbergh
07-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Imitating NickdFresh......."Where all the hot guys at?!"

Matt White
07-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Roommate at college.......Only happened once..........

Makes ya wanna choke the person....................