PDA

View Full Version : Bush and his Buddy Blair Executer another Attack on Civilians.

Jesterstar
07-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Bush and Blair executed another attack on the people of this planet with the help of their MASTERS in the NWO.

I wonder if people will catch on this time,.

academic punk
07-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Oh, boy...here comes another piece of shit thread...

Guitar Shark
07-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Any luck in satisfying that hunger for the cock yet?

Unchainme
07-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Bush and Blair executed another attack on the people of this planet with the help of their MASTERS in the NWO.

I wonder if people will catch on this time,.

In other news Jesterstar is Hungry for the cock.

TLR
07-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Jackass...

FORD
07-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Jizzy is definitely HUNGRY FOR COCK, but that doesn't mean this attack wasn't conveniently timed.

FORD
07-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Wow, the Corporatist Nonsense Network is now reporting that the BCE Color Coded Hysteria Level has been raised to "Orange".

How convenient! Now we don't have to talk about relief for Africa, the Downing Street Minutes, Rove's treasonous leaking of a CIA agent, or anything else that exposes the Fraudministration as liars and criminals. :mad:

Yeah, they did this. Bank on it :mad:

FORD
07-07-2005, 01:04 PM
http://brianclark44.home.comcast.net/C897783650/E2048349736/Media/chicken_little.jpg

Unchainme
07-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Wow, the Corporatist Nonsense Network is now reporting that the BCE Color Coded Hysteria Level has been raised to "Orange".

How convenient! Now we don't have to talk about relief for Africa, the Downing Street Minutes, Rove's treasonous leaking of a CIA agent, or anything else that exposes the Fraudministration as liars and criminals. :mad:

Bullshit ford Bush has said numerous times that we need to cancel africas debt and I highly doubt this is going to affect it. My god get with the fucking program quit trying to make excuses for losing the last two elections and blaming every little fucking thing on Bush. If you don't like it move to fucking canada.

Phil theStalker
07-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Bullshit ford Bush has said numerous times that we need to cancel africas debt and I highly doubt this is going to affect it. My god get with the fucking program quit trying to make excuses for losing the last two elections and blaming every little fucking thing on Bush. If you don't like it move to fucking canada.
actually, i've been thinking aboot moving t2o Pertropavlovsk in Kamchatka, Russia.

The citizens have CARBINES and are called "local hunters."

Dat's mmy kinda town.

And it's far, far from Moscow or Wash, D.C..

Lot's of wildlife t2o live off of t2oo.

Aff I have mmy poppies, mmy termal mineral water springs, and mmy CARBINE i'm set.:D

:spank:

Unchainme
07-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
actually, i've been thinking aboot moving t2o Pertropavlovsk in Kamchatka, Russia.

The citizens have CARBINES and are called "local hunters."

Dat's mmy kinda town.

And it's far, far from Moscow or Wash, D.C..

Lot's of wildlife t2o live off of t2oo.

Aff I have mmy poppies, mmy termal mineral water springs, and mmy CARBINE i'm set.:D

That place has got to be freezing.

Phil theStalker
07-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
That place has got to be freezing. Not wit global warming and all aff da radiation from da Thi3rd Werld War.:)

da ice caps are melting all ova up theer:D

Jesterstar
07-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Aside from my alleged hunger for cock. I also have a hunger to inform. Bush himself isn't smart enough to carry something like this out. But the people in control of him are.

COCK
07-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Aside from my alleged hunger for cock.

Yes, about that. Here I am!!!

Come'n get me.

:eatit:

Jesterstar
07-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Thank god Cock showed up I am ever so hungry.

Guitar Shark
07-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Thank god Cock showed up I am ever so hungry.

That is sig-worthy right there.

Jesterstar
07-07-2005, 03:24 PM
I love how serious shit is going on in the world and you fags are worried about trying to own JESTERSTAR.

BigBadBrian
07-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
That is sig-worthy right there.

Indeed.

Warham
07-07-2005, 03:44 PM
There goes FORD again.

Somebody get Nick in here to read this while FORD is still logged on.

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Warham
There goes FORD again.

Somebody get Nick in here to read this while FORD is still logged on.

Yeah, let's talk about those irrational, crazy-ass conspiracy theories Mr. Pot meet tea-kettle....You guys are more fixated on CLINTON than MONICA right before she swallowed his cock!:cool:

I dunno FORD. Clinton was pretty corrupt. Look at all the dead bodies that surround his legacy of public life.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bit of a snafu in 1992.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=296176#post296176

Lies from who?

Can somebody kindly explain these "coincidences" . . . ?

Vince Foster

Former Whitehouse counselor & colleague of Hillary Clinton.
Died of a gunshot wound to the head.
Ruled a suicide.

[Note: Vince Foster's Son, died on the eve of the last Democratic National Convention, while driving a brand new car, his brakes failed and his car struck a concrete bridge abutment. The FBI Report Concluded that his Brakes had been tampered with, the lines cut! Also, Mrs.Foster his Mother, had not waited too long after the death of Vince, and remarried - the Chief Supreme Court Judge in Arkansas, who happened to be the last one appointed by Clinton just prior to being sworn in as President. It was known that Mrs. Foster caught Hillary in an Affair with Vince in the Oval Office, not long before his death. After she too was threatened by the Clintons not to disclose this to the press. She did at one press conference in front of dignitaries. It was not long after that her "son" died!]

Ed Willey

Clinton fund raiser.
Found dead, deep in the woods of Virginia in November 1993.
Gunshot wound to the head.
Ruled a suicide.
The very same day, Willey's wife claimed Clinton had groped her in the oval office.

Kathy Ferguson

Found dead with a gunshot wound to the head.
Ruled a suicide.
She had several packed suitcases as if ready to go somewhere

Kathy was a witness for Paula Jones.

Bill Sherton

State trooper. He was the fiancé of Kathy Ferguson (above).
Found at her graveside with a gunshot wound to the head.
Ruled a suicide.

Ron Brown

Secretary of Commerce at the White House.
Reportedly killed in a plane crash.
Post-mortem: 'hole in the skull, looks like a gunshot wound'.

[Forensic Report indicated 9MM Nato round was recovered !

That Brown was shot from the back of the Head, Mob Style -
Indicates that he was shot first prior to the crash or he was alive
and shot at the scene by a "govt rescuer". Brown was on the
way to The Impeachment Hearing Office with Documents in a
locked brief case, The case was on the Plane according to
manifest records BUT Never Recovered at the Crash Site - and
the file evidence was never recovered. Info verbally given to me
by David Shippers, Chief Investigator, Congress, Clinton Impeachment Office ]

Suzanne Coleman

Reportedly had an affair with Clinton whilst an Attorney General.

Ruled a suicide.
She was pregnant at the time of her death.

Mary Mahoney

Former Whitehouse intern.
Murdered July 1997 at a coffee shop in Georgetown.
Allegedly about to go public about sexual harassment

in the Whitehouse.

Paul Tulley

Democratic National Committee Political Director.
Found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock CA, Sept 1992.
Described by Clinton as a dear and trusted friend.

Jerry Parks

Head of Clinton security
Gunned down at a quiet intersection in Little Rock, CA.
He was allegedly building a dossier on Clinton.
Threatened to reveal secret information.
After his death the dossier mysteriously vanished from his house.

C. Victor Raiser II & Montgomery Raiser

Major players in Clinton fund raising campaign.
Died in a private plane crash in 1992.

Charles Meissner

Assistant secretary at the Department of Commerce.
Died in a small plane crash.

Dr. Stanley Heard

Treated Clintons' mother, stepfather & brother.
Died in a small plane crash.
His attorney, Steve Dickson, was also killed.

Hershell Friday

Clinton fund raiser.
Died when his private jet exploded.

Gandy Baugh

Attorney for Clinton's friend, Dan Lassater.
Fell to his death by falling from a tall building in Jan 1994.
[It was known, he was afraid of heights, then why was he on
the roof?]

Paula Grober

Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf.
Died in a car-crash.

Barbra Wise

Worked closely with Ron Brown (See above).
Her nude body was locked in her Department of Commerce office.
[ Shipper's mentioned, the office was found locked from the inside!
Body was found Monday morning as other employees came into work!]

Stan Huggins

Investigated Madison Guarantee Scandal.
Committed suicide before the report was published.

John Parnell
Previously investigated the 'Whitewater' scandal.
Jumped to his death from his Virginia apartment balcony.
He was investigating the Madison Guarantee Scandal.

James McDougall

Clinton's convicted 'Whitewater' partner.
Susan McDougall's Husband. She was held in
contempt of court for refusing to answer questions.
He Died of a heart attack whilst in solitary confinement.

James Wilson

Found hanging.
Ruled a suicide.
He was linked to the 'Whitewater' case.

James Bunch

Ruled a suicide. It was reported Bunch had a 'black book' of influential figures who visited prostitutes in Arkansas, Clinton's constituency.

Florence Martin

Accountant sub-contractor for the CIA
Also related to the Mena Airport drug smuggling case.
Died of three gunshot wounds.
Mena is a small airport in Arkansas, 160 miles from Little Rock.

[Also according to Shipper's, was the Drug Smuggling base of
operations. Also where the two young bys, "witnesses" were found
dead on the tracks.]

Danny Casolaro

Investigative reporter, reporting on the Mena Airport case.
Slit his wrists during the investigation.
Ruled a suicide.

Kevin Ives & Don Henry

Youngsters, rumored to have stumbled upon the smuggling
operation at Mena Airport.
Both bodies were found dead on railway track, near the airport.
Coroner's verdict: Death due to falling asleep on track. [Shipper's
mentioned the boy's had witnessed the President , then Gov.
implicated in the smuggling operation. Body's decapitated, theory
is they were killed else where and then placed on the tracks! ]

Paul Wilcher

Investigating corruption at Mena Airport along with Danny Casolaro (above).
Found dead on the toilet at his Washington DC apartment.
3 weeks earlier he produced an investigative report on the case.

All of the following were connected with the Mena Airport investigation:

Keith Conley

Died in a motor cycle accident

Keith McMaskie

Stabbed 113 times in Nov 1988

Gregory Collins

Died from a gunshot wound in Jan 1989

Jeff Rhodes

Shot, mutilated, and found burned in trash dump.

James Milan

Found decapitated.
Coroner's verdict: Natural causes

[Totally physically impossible, Milan was murdered then
the killer decapitated the body, perhaps the same killer,
or killers that murdered the boys in Mena. AK.!]

Jordan Kettleson

Found stabbed in his pick up truck June 1990

Richard Winters

Killed in a robbery in July 1989

[Shipper's speculation, Robbery was a set-up
to cover his murder !]

The following Clinton bodyguards have all died of Unnatural causes:

[ NOTE: Four of Clinton's Bodyguards were Transferred to BATF, Just prior to WACO.They are the Ones that Died During the First Shoot Out in the Raid, the ones who were shot on the roof of the building - from inside the window. Forensic Reports indicate they were murdered, by other agents. Other's who were Military, and on the WACO raid, died
by "Drowning" in a shallow river crossing, while member of DELTA FORCE during Special Forces Training Exercises, they were in excellent health and expert swimmers. and others died when the experimental Marine VTOL Aircraft crashed, killing all on board when the
plane nose dived into the ground this past year. ]

Major Willie S Barkley Jr

Capt. Scott Reynolds

Sgt Brian Hanley

Sgt. Tim Sabel

Maj. Gen. William Densberger

Col. Robert Kelly

Spec. Gary Rhodes

Steve Willis

Robert Williams

Conway LeBieu

Todd McKeehan.

Provided by RussGranataReports

http://www.codoh.com/granata/russ.html

[Editors Note: Also, there were 17 high ranking Generals and Admirals who while on their way to Washington to Arrest Clinton on Treason, as per the Constitution, their small military plane was shot down by a ground to air stinger missile. that happened the same time the Federal Building was blown up in Oklahoma. - Yet if had received very brief, local newspaper coverage.]

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=296194#post296194

But I guess you were just kidding, huh?;)

academic punk
07-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I love how serious shit is going on in the world and you fags are worried about trying to own JESTERSTAR.

Hey asshole, look at how you started this thread. were you concerned about the people who were killed and wounded today? wre you comcerned about the well-being of the world?

No...you say, "Now you'll see what i was talking abhout"

It was all about YOU. So shut the fuck up. Prick.

Cathedral
07-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD

It's really nice that the terrosists have mouth pieces scattered about the populations of their enemies like this.
I mean it's never the groups that target innocent people, or detonate these bombs, is it?

Do you only like this country when your chosen party is in office?

I do know i can bank on one thing, there will be no prosecutable evidence ever found to prove any of your rants as usual.
Nope, Bush is so dumb, stupid and illiterate that he can effectively pull the wool over the eyes of everyone watching him....

Dude, that is BULLSHIT, and it's scary that you don't know any better.

Warham
07-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah, Nick, I posted that list, and you can remember is the little fucking note on the bottom of the list.

It's a suspicious list of dead stiffs that knew Clinton. Not much of a conspiracy there.

Here's another list you might like, Nick, since you seem to remember all the ones I post....

CLINTON CONVICTS LIST (4TH EDITION)

Thanks to FreeRepublic for this information

Below is an updated list of Clinton-related friends, colleagues, associates, and related business entities, who have been convicted of crimes, updated through April 14, 1998. Forty names, and counting. The format of the list is that the names are allocated to the various investigative categories, with each individual/entity named and accompanied by a brief description of the relevant crime(s) and a source of the information.

VARIOUS ARKANSAS:

1) Roger Clinton: Bill Clinton brother; drug trafficking conviction (Wall Street Journal "The Foster Test" January 14, 1994)

2) Dan Lasater: governor Bill Clinton contributor and state contractor: drug trafficking conviction (Wall Street Journal "The Foster Test" January 14, 1994)

3) Dan Harmon: Arkansas Seventh Judicial District prosecuting attorney and Bill Clinton friend and political ally: five federal racketeering, extortion, and drug distribution convictions (Wall Street Journal "Arkansas Justice" June 13, 1997)

4) Bill McCuen: Bill Clinton political ally: former Arkansas Secretary of State; bribery, tax evasion, kickbacks convictions (Wall Street Journal: Whitewater: "The Prosecution Rests" May 7, 1996)

WHITEWATER:

5) Webster Hubbell: Bill Clinton friend and political ally; Hillary Clinton Rose Law Firm partner: embezzlement; fraud; two felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Whither Whitewater?" October 18, 1995)

6) Jim Guy Tucker: fraud; three felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Second-Term Stall" February 11, 1997; Associated Press "Tucker Pleads Guilty to Cable Fraud" February 20, 1998)

7) William J. Marks Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker business partner; one conspiracy conviction (Associated Press "Whitewater Defendant Pleads Guilty" August 28, 1997)

8) Jim McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally: eighteen felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Immunize Hale" May 29, 1996)

9) Susan McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend; former wife of Jim McDougal: four felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Immunize Hale" May 29, 1996)

10) David Hale: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally: two felony convictions of conspiracy and mail fraud (Wall Street Journal "The Arkansas Machine Strikes Back" March 19, 1996)

11) Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker; two felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

12) Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide; one conviction (Wall Street Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

13) Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent; fraudulent loans (Wall Steet Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

14) Robert Palmer: Madison appraiser; one conspiracy felony conviction (Wall Street Journal "Hale Predicts Hillary Conviction" October 21, 1996)

15) Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president; embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign; two misdemeanor convictions (Wall Street Journal "Arkansas Bank Shot" May 4, 1995)

16) John Latham: Madison Bank CEO; bank fraud conviction (Wall Street Journal "Smoke Without Fire" January 12, 1996)

17) John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker; misdemeanor guilty plea; tax fraud (Associated Press "Tucker Pleads Guilty to Cable Fraud" February 20, 1998)

18) Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant, pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of trying to bribe David Hale; is appealing a ten month prison sentence (The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "Whitewater Defendants" February 22, 1998)

19) Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of bribery, served fourteen months of a sixteen month prison sentence (The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "Whitewater Defendants" February 22, 1998)

ESPY:

20) Tyson Foods: guilty plea; $6 million federal court fines and investigative costs (Washington Post "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997)

21) Sun-Diamond Growers: $1.5 million fine for illegal campaign contributions to Espy's brother (Associated Press "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

22) Richard Douglas: former Sun-Diamond Growers official; several bribery convictions and guilty pleas(Washington Post "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997; Associated Press: "Lobbyist Pleads guilty in Espy Case" March 17, 1998)

23) James H. Lake: Sun-Diamond Growers lobbyist; three convictions regarding illegal campaign contributions to Espy's brother (Associated Press "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

24) Ron Blackley: Espy's chief of staff: financial fraud conviction; twenty-seven month prison sentence (Washington Post "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997; Associated Press: "Judge Sentences Espy Aide to Jail" March 18, 1998)

25) Smith Barney: improper payments to Espy; $1 million-plus fine (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

26) Crop Growers Corporation: $2 million fine for money laundering to Henry Espy's campaign (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

27) Brook Keith Mitchell Sr. (with his company Five M Farming Enterprises: four counts) for fraud (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

28) Five M Farming Enterprises (with owner Brook Keith Mitchell: four counts) for fraud (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

29) John J. Hemmingson, former head of Crop Growers Corporation: three counts relating to illegal campaign contributions to Henry Espy (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

30) Alvarez T. Ferrouillet, Jr., Louisiana lawyer and Henry Espy campaign finance head: ten count conviction (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

31) Municipal Healthcare Cooperative: Ferrouillet-related company; perjury, bank fraud, money laundering convictions (Washington Post: "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997)

32) Ferrouillet & Ferrouillet: Ferrouillet-related company; perjury, bank fraud, money laundering convictions (Washington Post: "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997)

CAMPAIGN FINANCE:

33) Michael Brown (Ron Brown's son): money laundering; misdemeanor conviction (Los Angeles Times, "Ron Brown's Son Pleads Guilty to Illegal Donation" August 29, 1997)

34) Eugene Lum: Clinton/Gore campaign contributor and colleague; felony conviction; money laundering (Los Angeles Times, "First Fund-Raising Sentences Meted Out" September 10, 1997)

35) Nora Lum: Clinton/Gore campaign contributor and colleague; felony conviction; money laundering (Los Angeles Times, "First Fund-Raising Sentences Meted Out" September 10, 1997)

36) Johnny Chung: Clinton/Gore campaign contributor and colleague; many visits to Clinton White House and Oval Office with mainland Chinese associates; several illegal campaign contributions, money laundering, tax fraud, and bank fraud guilty pleas (Associated Press: "Democrat Fund-Raiser Pleads Guilty" March 17, 1998)

37) Roger Tamraz: Clinton/Gore campaign contributor and colleague; many visits to Clinton White House and Oval Office; fugitive from Lebanon embezzlement convictions; target of French government financial investigation; BCCI connections (The Wall Street Journal: "Integrity of the Institutions" March 20, 1997, et. al.) CISNEROS:

38) Linda Jones: Henry Cisneros mistress; conspiracy, bank fraud, money laundering, and obstruction of justice federal felony guilty pleas; sentenced to three and one-half years in prison (Associated Press: "Cisneros Ex-Mistress Sentenced" March 25, 1998)

39) Patsy Jo Wooten: Linda Jones sister; one conspiracy guilty plea (Associated Press: "Cisneros Ex-Mistress Sentenced" March 25, 1998)

40) Allen Wooten: Linda Jones brother-in-law; one conspiracy guilty plea (Associated Press: "Cisneros Ex-Mistress Sentenced" March 25, 1998)

http://www.gargaro.com/clintonconvicts.html

FORD
07-07-2005, 04:37 PM
41) What the FUCK does that have to do with this thread?

42) Freak Republic is not a valid source for the time of day, let alone reliable information.

Warham
07-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Sorry, FORD, Nick went off on a tangent, and I had to post something else that he might like.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Jesterstar
07-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Ford can you please edit their posts so that this thread can get back on track please.

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
It's really nice that the terrosists have mouth pieces scattered about the populations of their enemies like this.
I mean it's never the groups that target innocent people, or detonate these bombs, is it?

Do you only like this country when your chosen party is in office?

I do know i can bank on one thing, there will be no prosecutable evidence ever found to prove any of your rants as usual.
Nope, Bush is so dumb, stupid and illiterate that he can effectively pull the wool over the eyes of everyone watching him....

Dude, that is BULLSHIT, and it's scary that you don't know any better.

Well CAT, you're the voice of reason too.

Warham
07-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Yes, let's discuss Jester's theory.

Vinnie Velvet
07-07-2005, 04:46 PM
What was the point of this thread again??

Okay, so Jesterstar is still hungry for the cock.

Tell us something we don't know!

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Yes, let's discuss Jester's theory.

Yes, yes. They make more sense than your lunatic "but CLINTON knew people that died" theory. I hear he had his dog "BUDDY" killed so he could prevent BUDDY from revealing a scandel regarding parking tickets:

Bill Clinton's dog Buddy is killed by a car outside the ex-president's home

JIM FITZGERALD, Associated Press Writer

Thursday, January 3, 2002

President Clinton walked Buddy as first lady Hillary Rodh...

(01-03) 12:25 PST CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. (AP) --

Former President Clinton's dog Buddy, the frisky retriever who unhappily shared the White House with Socks the cat, was killed by a car outside the Clinton home.

The 4-year-old chocolate Labrador ran from the home in Chappaqua on Wednesday afternoon, "playfully chasing a contractor who had just left the residence," said Lt. Charles Ferry of the New Castle police.

Buddy was hit by a car on a busy two-lane road at the bottom of the Clintons' cul-de-sac and was pronounced dead at an animal hospital.

Ferry said the death was "strictly an accident."

Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, were not home at the time, said spokeswoman Julia Payne. They issued a statement saying Buddy "was a loyal companion and brought us much joy. He will truly be missed."

The Clintons were given Buddy as a puppy in 1997, just weeks before the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke. The dog was named after the president's great-uncle, who had died earlier that year.

"If you want a friend in Washington, you need to get a dog," Clinton said, quoting President Truman.

Buddy became one of the most photographed pets in the nation, often seen playing on the White House lawn or bounding into a helicopter headed for Camp David.

He had a famously uneasy relationship with Socks, who was already ensconced in the White House when Buddy arrived. Although Mrs. Clinton expressed confidence for "a peaceful reconciliation during the holiday season" in 1997, their dislike was apparent.

Buddy, on a leash, once approached Socks on the White House lawn and began barking; Socks bristled and stood his ground. The president called it "making progress."

Buddy was neutered in 1998 in an operation that was comic fodder on late-night television. David Letterman wisecracked: "President Clinton's pretty busy. He had Buddy the White House dog neutered. ... So, Socks is neutered, Buddy is neutered, and so I'm thinking, two down, one to go."

The first lady put together a book called "Dear Socks, Dear Buddy" by gathering letters from children to the two pets. ("Did you ever get petted by the Spice Girls?" was one question.)

In the end, Buddy was the apparent victor in the rivalry for the Clintons' affections. When they decided they could take only one pet with them when they left the White House, Socks went to live with Clinton's secretary, Betty Currie, in suburban Virginia. Buddy accompanied the president on the farewell flight from Washington to New York, roaming the aisles of the jetliner.

In his first days in Chappaqua, Buddy served as an early-warning system to reporters that Clinton was coming out for a walk. Buddy would emerge from the home unaccompanied, a rubber ball in his mouth, which often meant the former president was behind him.

Once, when playing fetch with Clinton and a rubber ball, Buddy became entangled in the ex-president's legs and knocked him down in full view of the cameras.

"You guys got a good shot," Clinton said. "That's the first time he's knocked me down in all the time we've been together."

How fishy! "Strictly an accident?" You bastard CLINTON! The truth is out there somewhere!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/xfiles/images/340/mulder07.jpg

Jesterstar
07-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Here is something interesting to read.

http://infowars.com/articles/occult/terror_attack_numerology_updatehtm.htm

Warham
07-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Wasn't my theory, Nick. I copied it from some guy's page. Doesn't mean I believe in it. You know Nick, not every post at the Army is serious in it's intent. I hope you come to understand that someday. Some posts are meant to be outrageous at times for shock value or just out and out humor. I just asked FORD to give me answers for the long list of bodies that Clinton dealt with while they were still above ground. It's not some theory I concocted.

Jesterstar
07-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Wasn't my theory, Nick. I copied it from some guy's page. Doesn't mean I believe in it. You know Nick, not every post at the Army is serious in it's intent. I hope you come to understand that someday. Some posts are meant to be outrageous at times for shock value or just out and out humor. I just asked FORD to give me answers for the long list of bodies that Clinton dealt with while they were still above ground. It's not some theory I concocted.

WOw your fucking scared to death of nick. Your a total pussy.

Warham
07-07-2005, 05:28 PM
I don't see fear anywhere in there, Jester.

Since when do you have so much time in here when you're too busy looking for cock?

I see that you got owned in Non about a million times in the last week. Why aren't you defending yourself in there instead of trashing the Frontline with your pothead conspiracy theories?

academic punk
07-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Here is something interesting to read.

http://infowars.com/articles/occult/terror_attack_numerology_updatehtm.htm
Jesus. That is one dumb cockamamie theory/website.

Terrorist attacks aroudn the globe have increased in the past four years, occurring with greater and more regularity. They just conveneiently omitted the ones that didn't uphold their theory.

Jester, you're fucking retarded. Go eat some cock and leave us alone, willya?

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 06:02 PM

Thanks for the sig JESTER.:D

Unchainme
07-07-2005, 06:41 PM

yeah but at least he's not hungry for cock unlike you jesterstar.

BigBadBrian
07-07-2005, 08:09 PM

Get out of my forum and don't come back or I'll sic LoungeMachine on you.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
07-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Thanks for MY sig, Bri :D :D :D

BigBadBrian
07-07-2005, 09:44 PM

Yeah, I thought you'd like that. :D

Now Ryan......git. :mad:

Unchainme
07-07-2005, 09:45 PM

I wanna sig!!!! LOL :D

LoungeMachine
07-07-2005, 09:45 PM

The check is in the mail:cool:

thome
07-07-2005, 10:03 PM
O K Im lost ? wich way, what who, gottcha ,conspiracy Global what?
did you know the last time Mt St. Helens erupted she put out more
Green Day gasses than the whole history to Date of the Industrial
Revolution
WHAT? he cant be serious ?

rustoffa
07-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by thome
did you know the last time Mt St. Helens erupted she put out more
Green Day gasses than the whole history to Date of the Industrial
Revolution
WHAT? he cant be serious ?

Yeah, some geologists refer to those things as burps. I remember 'em being ultra-cuntcerned about the gas in Italy awhile back....

Where the fuck is that thread....while we're at it, where the fuck are those NWO size-mo-tol-o-gists?

Back on topic.

Not to diminish the loss of life in London, God bless the victims and families. This is small-scale stuff.

Thank the Lord it wasn't larger ordinance?

Thank the Lord and the cuntinuing efforts of the Evil Empire that procuring and delivering larger ordinace is a bit more difficult nowadays.....not to mention organization of said delivery.

Are the eyes of the fucking powers-that-be on mass transit now?

I'd hope so....the mass-gassing in the Orient should've opened 'em a few years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with cuntspiracy theories. Anarchy after leftism is on the fucking horizon.

Welcome to the learning curve. Get used to it. The fucking days of wine and roses are over.

Socio-political beliefs aside, logic is dictating that pacifistic behavior in the current world climate will wax motherfuckers like Manson at a hempfest.

Cathedral
07-08-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well CAT, you're the voice of reason too.

Not really, i have just had enough of the game of politics keeping everyone blind to the real truth, "Government Is Flawed".

It's as if one lion is trying to be run off so the next lion can ravage the carcus...but in the end, the carcus still gets ravaged.

And the people are the carcus.

The terms of debate have even changed, it's rarely productive and 9 times out of 10 it ends in nothing more than a display of insults and profanity.
In the last 20 years our system has taken two or more steps back for every single step forward.

If the people don't fill in the divide it will swollow every one of us whole.

Jesterstar
07-08-2005, 07:30 AM

I'm as scared of LOunge Loser as much as I am a baby bird. And I squash then both when they get in my way.

Warham
07-08-2005, 07:33 AM
You sick bastard.

Jesterstar
07-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Your all owned gay faggots afraid of THE TRUTH™

academic punk
07-08-2005, 08:43 AM

If the people don't fill in the divide it will swollow every one of us whole.

Speaking of "swallow"...

JesterStar...HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Cathedral
07-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Your all owned gay faggots afraid of THE TRUTH™

And the truth is, You crave the Cock!

From that little drop of chum on your chin to the puddle of jizz at your feet, YOU CRAVE THE COCK!

Cock to you is like a slushie treat to a parched man in 100 degree heat, A TREAT!

Anything you say may be muffled because, YOU SUCK DA COCK!

We know the truth, and the truth is we don't want you, TRYIN TO SUCK OUR COCKS!

Here's a napkin, have a nice day! :)

academic punk
07-08-2005, 12:20 PM

From that little drop of chum on your chin to the puddle of jizz at your feet, YOU CRAVE THE COCK!

Cock to you is like a slushie treat to a parched man in 100 degree heat, A TREAT!

You know you're deeply hated when you're on the business end of a Cathedral putdown...

Cathedral...He too asserts that

JesterStar...IS HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Jesterstar
07-08-2005, 12:35 PM

Why do I need a napkin you've hardly sucked my dick enough for me to cum. But when I do it will be in your mouth and ears. Thanks Bitch,