PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody bother to read Bobgnote's posts?

Shaun Ponsonby
07-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Every one of his godamn posts are fucking essays. Why can't he just give an opinion or say something fast and easy?

What's wrong with Yes and No?

So, I want to know if anybody bothers to read his posts.

BenJammin
07-07-2005, 08:59 PM
I've tried (?) but come away with very little.

I don't know if it's just my short attention span or what.

Maybe some in-depth thoughts in his posts, but too much trouble to decipher.

thome
07-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Yas I DO no is better but the constant Icthology is refferenced
in other situations home is other than this reffer is make good
to the hello Radial mass is Back before his concernes me to
this situation of his MY.

never heard of the guy?(see above)

Nickdfresh
07-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Fuck no!

canadiandlrgirl
07-07-2005, 09:22 PM
i try not to...
but the FUCKER just won't go away :mad:

BenJammin
07-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by thome
Yas I DO no is better but the constant Icthology is refferenced
in other situations home is other than this reffer is make good
to the hello Radial mass is Back before his concernes me to
this situation of his MY.

never heard of the guy?(see above)

But to exhume Rotted flesh of dying record stars and prop them up for RecEXECS just to fornicate with their offspring in a manner inchorent with teachings of that Carpenter JEW JEsus himself...just prooft you cant' ripen the fruit before the final episode of M*A*S*H.

PELIBUS
07-07-2005, 09:28 PM
NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me he can go to take a piss and then to sleep.

LoungeMachine
07-07-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't read the thread......

What are we talking about???

thome
07-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by BenJammin
But to exhume Rotted flesh of dying record stars and prop them up for RecEXECS just to fornicate with their offspring in a manner inchorent with teachings of that Carpenter JEW JEsus himself...just prooft you cant' ripen the fruit before the final episode of M*A*S*H.

SQWUISSHHYYY !

PELIBUS
07-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I'm sorry, I didn't read the thread......

What are we talking about???

That's someone that has an average of 1071 words per post,
imagine...

thome
07-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Five!

Matt White
07-07-2005, 11:27 PM
There is a certain surrealistic charm to his ramblings...and a innate fear of storage spaces.............................

intriguing........................................ .......................................

SoldMySoul4RnR
07-08-2005, 02:05 AM
Man, not only are they essays...I don't have a fuck of a clue what the guy is on about. The only thing understandable in the posts is that he's one self opinionated fucker.

Terry
07-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Have tried to, but the dude always seems to be coming off a three-day crystal meth binge, or something.

Seriously, he seems to be writing scripts for homeless people, or residents of the wraparound jacket center........just a monologue for nutters.

Sometimes I'll glance across a phrase that seems to almost make sense, but then........not so much.

bueno bob
07-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Bobgnote drinks his own pee.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 12:56 PM
I hear he is also three-fourths the cast of Classic VAN HALEN, Dave CHAPELLE, Ted TEMPELMAN, and Van HAGAR as well! Something in the water in San JOSE methinks, like bad-acid!

bueno bob
07-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I hear he is also three-fourths the cast of Classic VAN HALEN., Dave CHAPELLE, and Van HAGAR as well! Something in the water in San DIEGO methinks, like bad-acid!

Naw, he really DID write all of Eddie's old material! And everybody elses, too, because ALL of the old guitar wizards had to rely on fucking unknown musicians writing their material in order to be succesful! Yup, that's right!! :)

CROWBAR
07-09-2005, 05:34 PM
You mean crackhead bob?

Fuck no! Why waste time with this retard?

academic punk
07-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Have tried to, but the dude always seems to be coming off a three-day crystal meth binge, or something.

Sometimes I'll glance across a phrase that seems to almost make sense, but then........not so much.

Couldn't have said it better.

Soul Reaper
07-10-2005, 08:30 AM
Bobg who?!

Last_Child
07-10-2005, 08:32 AM
ehm...Who are we talking 'bout?

superdave
07-10-2005, 08:36 AM
Between him and Phil theStalker's posts.....

ashstralia
07-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by superdave
Between him and Phil theStalker's posts.....

at least you can understand phil's paranoid rambles.....

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Bob G still drinks his own pee.

Jérôme Frenchise
07-10-2005, 12:55 PM
That loonie's the world number one tennis player... in California, and he's responsible for 80% of the best "non-organ" rock of the past thirty years, and so on.
I once had a fight with him because he had got insultant, but I finally pitied the dude, gave up and put him on "ignore".
Maybe he isn't human, it's not blood that's running through his veins but pure acid.
Or he might be a perverted, deranged version of Arielle...

bobgnote
07-12-2005, 05:24 PM
The beeyatches and one of the pimps hate me at CVH, too. Guess I'll just pack up my things, AND SKIDDOO. Want a JOB, asshole? Grow a BRAIN, somebody might hire you. Fail to think, GO ASK TRUMP.

Originally posted by BenJammin

Barfl, you need a brainscan. Here's ol' DOC: It's MOVIN' DAY, GOTTA PACK UP YER BAGS, AND SKIDDOO! DLR needs to cover it, all rocked.
:cool:

Figs
07-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Does anybody bother to read Bobgnote's posts?

just once....

never again....

bobgnote
07-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
That loonie's the world number one tennis player... in California, and he's responsible for 80% of the best "non-organ" rock of the past thirty years, and so on.
I once had a fight with him because he had got insultant, but I finally pitied the dude, gave up and put him on "ignore".
Maybe he isn't human, it's not blood that's running through his veins but pure acid.
Or he might be a perverted, deranged version of Arielle...

Crazy JERRRRY! AAAAAAHHH, haha, you Frenchie-poodle-dirt-trap.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/journal.php

Here's my RothArmy Journal. Read it if you understand English, not just blabber-frog a bunch of foam you can jerkoff in, actual toadie.

I must admit, when you Dumb and Dumber-bait and switch playahs get going, you sure do show how DAVE could be the model for dude-Jeff Daniels' character.

Maybe they do Grohl and somebody else in Dumberer, like YOU GUYS.

Bill Lumbergh
07-12-2005, 05:51 PM
I agree Shaun. I mean why the fuck can't people just give a quick answer.........like this thread for instance. A yes or no would definitely suffice when it comes to the question you posed! People just love to see their own words in print I guess. YES OR NO people.......get it?! I personally find it offensive when people just ramble on for no apparent reason. Wasting valuable space.........and a lot of people's time. It just makes one scratch their heads. Personally, I find it shocking and appalling..........and let me add THAT IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF! Just get to the point and everything will be fine. Got that? Huh? I can't hear you! Yes or no. Yes or no. Stop with the rambling, attention whoring posts. I'm sickened......well I've been sickened........Rikk's posts have that effect..........but I'm even MORE sickened by people rambling on and on for no fucking apparent reason............you know? Man, I'm still in shock over this.............

bueno bob
07-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
I agree Shaun. I mean why the fuck can't people just give a quick answer.........like this thread for instance. A yes or no would definitely suffice when it comes to the question you posed! People just love to see their own words in print I guess. YES OR NO people.......get it?! I personally find it offensive when people just ramble on for no apparent reason. Wasting valuable space.........and a lot of people's time. It just makes one scratch their heads. Personally, I find it shocking and appalling..........and let me add THAT IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF! Just get to the point and everything will be fine. Got that? Huh? I can't hear you! Yes or no. Yes or no. Stop with the rambling, attention whoring posts. I'm sickened......well I've been sickened........Rikk's posts have that effect..........but I'm even MORE sickened by people rambling on and on for no fucking apparent reason............you know? Man, I'm still in shock over this.............

Bill Lumbergh is usually a long winded bastard and can't answer a simple question with a "Yes" or "No" right off the bat. He usually gets distracted halfway through his crackpipe induced rant and begins rambling off such useful treasures of insight as "George Michael really loves to get up into the higher range of his vocal ability, and few can do it better than he does in a live setting" and "Pablo Picasso artworks remind me vaguely, but distinctly, of some of the earlier Wham demos - fleshed out, put together in a very distinct vision for what was essentially their own view of the world around them in said imagery".

Luckily enough for us all, Bill has decided to finally grace us with a very direct and to the point answer to the question, and for that, The Sheep Pen of the Roth Army Forums thanks him!

Bill Lumbergh
07-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Bill Lumbergh is usually a long winded bastard and can't answer a simple question with a "Yes" or "No" right off the bat. He usually gets distracted halfway through his crackpipe induced rant and begins rambling off such useful treasures of insight as "George Michael really loves to get up into the higher range of his vocal ability, and few can do it better than he does in a live setting" and "Pablo Picasso artworks remind me vaguely, but distinctly, of some of the earlier Wham demos - fleshed out, put together in a very distinct vision for what was essentially their own view of the world around them in said imagery".

Luckily enough for us all, Bill has decided to finally grace us with a very direct and to the point answer to the question, and for that, The Sheep Pen of the Roth Army Forums thanks him!

Bob's right(for once). From now on ALL of my brilliant posts will be at least 5 words or less........got that bitches and sheep?! 5........count em'..........FIVE! Not thefive...........5! By the way, Bob hardly has time to ramble, as he has a big interview with Wendy's later today! They're thinking 7.50, but you know Bob, I'm sure he'll be able to squeeze an extra quarter out of them........

Shaun Ponsonby
07-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

CAT

Soul Reaper
07-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Every one of his godamn posts are fucking essays. Why can't he just give an opinion or say something fast and easy?

What's wrong with Yes and No?

So, I want to know if anybody bothers to read his posts.

his journal posts are even longer!! 60 essays!!!

Anonymous
07-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Who's Bobgnote?

Cheers! :bottle:

canadiandlrgirl
07-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Who's Bobgnote?

Cheers! :bottle:

he's a CUNT....is what he is :D

thome
07-16-2005, 06:20 PM
Supersize Bob your worth 8.00$ easy.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
his journal posts are even longer!! 60 essays!!!

I think he's an English teacher-they never shut up.

"The reason he says he likes sheep is because he wants a cat."

"Where the fuck did you get that from?"

"Because cats like to play with wool, and you get wool from sheep. The sheep also represent his hatred for his mother-and suggests that his mother was really a donkey."

That's the kind of thing English teachers say.

Soul Reaper
07-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Edit:IGNORE THIS!

Soul Reaper
07-18-2005, 12:24 PM
I think he's an English teacher-they never shut up.

"The reason he says he likes sheep is because he wants a cat."

"Where the fuck did you get that from?"

"Because cats like to play with wool, and you get wool from sheep. The sheep also represent his hatred for his mother-and suggests that his mother was really a donkey."

That's the kind of thing English teachers say.

cats get wool from Hagar fans...interesting