PDA

View Full Version : Jackson/Rhoads guitars

sammysucks65
07-07-2005, 09:09 PM
i own a ibanez and i am happy with it for a while...my next gutiar i plan to buy in the next 2-3 years...i had this one for maybe 2 so far. is a jackson for our band. i played one at the store and it was comfortable to sit with..an rx10d...polka dot model oooyeeaa

anyone have or experienced a jackson guitar?

Panamark
07-13-2005, 07:41 AM
I reckon they would be a good guitar. You just cant imagine Randy's name endorsing a piece of shit...

ThrillsNSpills
07-13-2005, 08:32 AM
I have a neck through Jackson with Seymour Duncans that sounds and plays like a dream.
I played a couple Jackson Dinky guitars (400) range that were great for the price. I don't doubt the Randy models can cut it.

mako_kimura
07-16-2005, 10:03 AM
I once played a Jackson Rhoads at a guitar shop. It was easy to play and it fit me like a glove. It's one of the ones that I plan to buy in a few years. Here's what I play and what I want:

Currently using-Fender Stratocaster
Wants-Wayne Oz Fox Signature, Gibson Tony Iommi SG, Jackson Rhoads, Charvel EVH, Dean Dimebag, and an Ibanez Destroyer

sammysucks65
07-23-2005, 06:29 PM
awesome thanks recently i went to get new pickups and my friend who works at the guitar villa let me play jackson rhoads model and yea its a beauty

Cathedral
08-05-2005, 04:29 AM
Jackson/Charvel guitars tend to make me spurt.

ashstralia
08-05-2005, 04:44 AM
i can no longer classify what i do as 'metal'.

there are elements of shred involved,

but now i'm finding my fenders get the job done... night after night.

i played with a dude in the early '90s,

he had a limited edition guitar signed by grover...

it was a nice axe. hand built in the u.s.a. and all.