PDA

View Full Version : How convenient...why attack the UK?

Hardrock69
07-08-2005, 08:58 AM
What would result from a terror attack on the UK?
Let me guess.....
:rolleyes:

Security would need to be tightened?

It would give the UK renewed justification to hunt down "terrorists"?

It would stir up public outrage, who would then demand more "security"????

What a load of fucking bullshit.

This is the exact same scenario that occured with 911.

Bush, Rumsfeld and cronies stand to benefit from encouraging terrorist attacks on innocent civilians.

The NeoCon Agenda is continuing to be implemented in full view of a world of sheeple.

Oh well....check out this editorial....it is enough to make one wonder about this crap, which is why I posted the previous sentences...

http://www.thesimon.com/magazine/articles/canon_fodder/0889_what_behind_london_attacks.html

academic punk
07-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
What would result from a terror attack on the UK?
Let me guess.....
:rolleyes:

Security would need to be tightened?

It would give the UK renewed justification to hunt down "terrorists"?

It would stir up public outrage, who would then demand more "security"????

[/url]

Yes, much better to not take steps to prevent potential future attacks, and just cross your fingers and hope for the best...

FORD
07-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Not to mention that Poodle hasn't been as enthusiastic about an invasion of Iran.

Wait and see who this gets blamed on

fanofdave
07-08-2005, 10:38 AM
hey, here's a real fucking out of this world possibility....
maybe it was actually a terrorist bombing instead of
your usual "conspiracy conspiracy" claims.

FORD
07-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by fanofdave

I'll believe that when I can see the actual website where someone allegedly "took responsibility" for the attacks. You wouldn't happen to know the URL, would you?

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by fanofdave

I have to agree with the above comment. Again, show me some evidence, and tell me who could keep such a sadistic operation quiet. The claim of responsibility thing is a moot point since Al-Qaida never directly takes credit for their operations. Here's a more likely scenario:

http://www.stratfor.com/news/archive/050707-london-bombings.php

London Bombings Intended to Boost Sagging Terrorist Morale, Boost Recruitment, says STRATFOR

AUSTIN, TX, July 7 -- The private intelligence organization Stratfor said today that the "sheer scale" and pattern of the London bombings suggested that they were almost certainly orchestrated by al Qaeda – and intended to boost declining morale among its followers.

The goal appears to have been to create maximum embarrassment for Tony Blair and George Bush in order to impress al Qaeda followers in the Middle East and elsewhere,"said Stratfor's Director of Geopolitical Analysis and senior analyst Rodger Baker.

Baker noted that many recent statements from al Qaeda leaders indicate that the movement has been suffering from poor recruitment and low morale. They have needed another major media event.

"The London bombings clearly give them renewed credibility in the Muslim and Arab world. They demonstrate that al Qaeda is still active and able to make its presence known in the major capitals of the world.

"Al Qaeda is very media savvy. Headlines and pictures around the world about the London bombings will be used as a tool by al Qaeda to flex its muscles and boost recruiting. They will probably be successful."

Baker said the bombings do not mean that similar attacks are likely to follow in the United States or other western countries anytime soon. "Al Qaeda – if it is al Qaeda – does not rush these things. It plans meticulously. The London bombings were clearly well planned and coordinated over a period of time and successfully evaded the normally very effective UK counterintelligence."

However, another attack on the United States at some point is "almost guaranteed," Baker said, noting that it may follow the pattern of attacking transportation infrastructure in order to wreak maximal damage on the nation's economy.

For further details and more information on Stratfor's analysis of the recent events, please contact our Public Relations Department at 1-877-9STRAT4.

© 2005 Strategic Forecasting Inc. All rights reserved.

And if the Israelis were involved, why did they report this?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050707/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_britain_explosions_1

By AMY TEIBEL, Associated Press Writer Thu Jul 7, 7:14 AM ET

JERUSALEM - British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.
ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli Finance Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.

Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said he wasn't aware of any Israeli casualties.

Just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy to say they had received warnings of possible attacks, the official said. He did not say whether British police made any link to the economic conference.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the nature of his position.

The Israeli Embassy was in a state of emergency after the explosions in London, with no one allowed to enter or leave, said the Israeli ambassador to London, Zvi Hefet.

All phone lines to the embassy were down, said Danny Biran, an Israeli Foreign Ministry official.

The ministry set up a situation room to deal with hundreds of phone calls from concerned relatives. Thousands of Israelis are living in London or visiting the city at this time, Biran said.

Amir Gilad, a Netanyahu aide, told
Israel Radio that Netanyahu's entourage was receiving updates all morning from British security officials, and "we have also asked to change our plans."

Netanyahu had been scheduled to stay in London until Sunday, but that could change, Gilad said.

Read more at http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

FORD
07-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Interesting how the Israelis always get advanced warnings on this kind of thing..... in a war driven by Likud party agents operating within the US government (aka the PNAC'ers)

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Interesting how the Israelis always get advanced warnings on this kind of thing..... in a war driven by Likud party agents operating within the US government (aka the PNAC'ers)

Maybe the Brits assumed they were the primary targets, maybe the warning call was designed the throw off the UK authorities as to the real target.

One interesting thing of note, this was NOT a suicide operation. (CNN)

Guitar Shark
07-08-2005, 11:22 AM
I'll believe that when I can see the actual website where someone allegedly "took responsibility" for the attacks.

No you won't.

FORD
07-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Matt, are you aware that the "Islamic Website" which claimed credit for beheading Nicholas Berg (and hosted the video) was located in TEXAS??

And I don't believe that was the only one with a questionable origin. I'd love to trace this fucker and find out who really put the website up.

Guitar Shark
07-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Matt, are you aware that the "Islamic Website" which claimed credit for beheading Nicholas Berg (and hosted the video) was located in TEXAS??

And I don't believe that was the only one with a questionable origin. I'd love to trace this fucker and find out who really put the website up.

See? You're just proving my point Dave. Even if someone provides the URL, you'll just find a way to discredit it and tie it to the so-called "BCE". There is no way you will ever believe that Bush isn't behind this somehow.

Seek help my friend. :)

Seshmeister
07-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Yes, much better to not take steps to prevent potential future attacks, and just cross your fingers and hope for the best...

I honestly don't think we can do any more to protect London without completely ruining it.

BigBadBrian
07-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I honestly don't think we can do any more to protect London without completely ruining it.

How so?

bobgnote
07-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Maybe the Brits assumed they were the primary targets, maybe the warning call was designed the throw off the UK authorities as to the real target.

One interesting thing of note, this was NOT a suicide operation. (CNN)

The London bombing is a 3-ball in the hole and ONE, a hoop-dig at the Seattle coach search that might up Ernie Kent, UofO, former Saudi Nt'l Coach, model for A. Bouvier on Designing Women. It is a message of peace, from those who know Amis should not go to Paree just now or in 2012, the way things arre going.

Take a look at the four-panel production in Ron Reagan's CONNECTED, Coast to Coast, with crazy Monica who just went legally blonde all for New Patriot Act but got taken aside by staff and given a holiday. This terror attack is intended for watchers of US TV to see, so you know a possible basketball score could get rung right up on ASSHOLES who ignore 18 U.S.C. 911, USCA 9/11 travesties, and how hard it is to get a cop to respond THEN enforce law in NYC.

Olympics, Olympia, potato, po-taht-o, Ron is in Seattle, so smarten up YOUR basketball game, all the way from there to DC, or sorry about YOUR WATER, guar-ohn-teed to eat NBC, never mind NBA/ABC.

Underdog will soon be here, mofos. Ron's dad played the Iranians and Iraqis against each other, making for all this, today, on the eve of possible destruction of GW's western world by NBC, that is on MAS-Nuclear Biological Chemical TERRORISM, already underway and sanctioned by corporate media like CBS, ABC, of course NBC and all.

When California (and other states who also hide this damage) did illegal, INFLATIONARY power deals by 2001, Al Queda KNEW that the media had helped the crooked politicians hide the means the US and all inferiors and all unlawful media partners in collusion intend to use, to bust the inflation bubbles, with a super-inflationary, unaccoutable energy inflation bubble, unreported by widespread media fraud.

As soon as 9/11/01 rolled around, the NY-intensive punk media had the Gray Davis deals in place, he was only going to get recalled for lousy $50K bribes, not billions in fraudulent cost impositions, so when the Democrats AND Republicans played this, Al Queda knew it was time to whack the towers and the Pentagon and GW's DC house. NO FLY there, anytime soon, mofos. Move the capitol to South Dakota!

By continuing to ignore the special energy inflation story, our own government and information media SETS US UP, so that incited, selective, EFFECTIVE-ATTACKING Al Queda knows just how to play us for the coming fall, and to compete with the at-large grifters, for things like California real estate, when the time soon comes for the California bubble to POP.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
The London bombing is a 3-ball in the hole and ONE, a hoop-dig at the Seattle coach search that might up Ernie Kent, UofO, former Saudi Nt'l Coach, model for A. Bouvier on Designing Women. It is a message of peace, from those who know Amis should not go to Paree just now or in 2012, the way things arre going.

Take a look at the four-panel production in Ron Reagan's CONNECTED, Coast to Coast, with crazy Monica who just went legally blonde all for New Patriot Act but got taken aside by staff and given a holiday. This terror attack is intended for watchers of US TV to see, so you know a possible basketball score could get rung right up on ASSHOLES who ignore 18 U.S.C. 911, USCA 9/11 travesties, and how hard it is to get a cop to respond THEN enforce law in NYC.

Olympics, Olympia, potato, po-taht-o, Ron is in Seattle, so smarten up YOUR basketball game, all the way from there to DC, or sorry about YOUR WATER, guar-ohn-teed to eat NBC, never mind NBA/ABC.

Underdog will soon be here, mofos. Ron's dad played the Iranians and Iraqis against each other, making for all this, today, on the eve of possible destruction of GW's western world by NBC, that is on MAS-Nuclear Biological Chemical TERRORISM, already underway and sanctioned by corporate media like CBS, ABC, of course NBC and all.

When California (and other states who also hide this damage) did illegal, INFLATIONARY power deals by 2001, Al Queda KNEW that the media had helped the crooked politicians hide the means the US and all inferiors and all unlawful media partners in collusion intend to use, to bust the inflation bubbles, with a super-inflationary, unaccoutable energy inflation bubble, unreported by widespread media fraud.

As soon as 9/11/01 rolled around, the NY-intensive punk media had the Gray Davis deals in place, he was only going to get recalled for lousy $50K bribes, not billions in fraudulent cost impositions, so when the Democrats AND Republicans played this, Al Queda knew it was time to whack the towers and the Pentagon and GW's DC house. NO FLY there, anytime soon, mofos. Move the capitol to South Dakota!

By continuing to ignore the special energy inflation story, our own government and information media SETS US UP, so that incited, selective, EFFECTIVE-ATTACKING Al Queda knows just how to play us for the coming fall, and to compete with the at-large grifters, for things like California real estate, when the time soon comes for the California bubble to POP.

Your writing lacks focus and is thematically weak with a tendancy for stream-of-conciousness meandering and crazed rambling:

D-/F

http://www.netwalk.com/~truegger/ftrh/DICK7.jpg

FORD
07-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Errr... so Ron Reagan Junior is the new coach of the Sonics? :confused:

Hardrock69
07-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Your writing lacks focus and is thematically weak with a tendancy for stream-of-conciousness meandering and crazed rambling:

D-/F

Uhhh dude, those last two items up for bids are my writing style in a nutshell....stream-of-conciousness meandering and crazed rambling...

:D

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Uhhh dude, those last two items up for bids are my writing style in a nutshell....stream-of-conciousness meandering and crazed rambling...

:D

Yes, but your posts don't give me a headache coupled with severe diarrhea. :D