PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh's Pill Shopping Records Released

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Prosecutors get Limbaugh's drug records:-
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. | July 07, 2005 8:11:47 PM IST

Conservative radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh has lost his bid to keep his medical and prescription records secret in Florida.

West Palm Beach Circuit Judge Thomas Barkdull on Wednesday turned over a number of documents to Assistant State Attorney James Martz for use in the criminal investigation of Limbaugh for alleged prescription drug abuse.

Limbaugh, 54, has not been charged with a crime, but is being investigated after his former housekeeper told the state attorney's office of his alleged prescription drug abuse, the Palm Beach Post said Thursday.

Limbaugh has publicly admitted an addiction to painkillers, but has fought for 19 months to keep his medical records away from prosecutors, claiming the record seizure was a violation of his right to privacy.

(UPI)

academic punk
07-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Limbaugh has publicly admitted an addiction to painkillers, but has fought for 19 months to keep his medical records away from prosecutors, claiming the record seizure was a violation of his right to privacy.

(UPI)

Hell, I'd need more painkillers than ever if I fought with prosecutors for 19 months to keep my records private, and lost.

That's worth a free pass on a months supply of OxyContin right there...

thome
07-08-2005, 09:35 AM
My My he aint so bad afterall .

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 09:40 AM
"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be
convicted and they ought to be sent up."

-- Rush Limbaugh. October 5, 1995

"What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use, too many whites are getting away with drug sales, too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too."

"It's kind of like sentencing. A lot of people say that we have a heavy sentence for this crime and a light sentence for another crime, and what we ought to do is reduce the heavy sentence so it's more in line with the other. Wrong. In most cases we ought to increase the light sentence and make it compatible with the heavy sentence, and be serious about punishment because we are becoming too tolerant as a society, folks, especially of crime, in too many parts of the country."

FORD
07-08-2005, 10:25 AM
Mush is a hypocrite.

Of course, some of us knew that before he was ever caught with drugs.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 11:34 AM
:) RUSH's three-day bender.

Unchainme
07-08-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm listening to him right now, he seems to be in a good mood, I don't think he has even brought it up yet. I think he's moved on in his life with this issue. But its hillarious how the democrats won't let go of it.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
I'm listening to him right now, he seems to be in a good mood, I don't think he has even brought it up yet. I think he's moved on in his life with this issue. But its hillarious how the democrats won't let go of it.

It's hilarious how people take such a suck-ass hypocrite seriously enough to listen much at all...

FORD
07-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Just like you guys won't let go of Clinton's penis.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 12:35 PM

It's hilarious how people take such a suck-ass hypocrite seriously enough to listen much at all.

I guess hearing only what you want to hear is a powerful drug of its own...

Unchainme
07-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Ford That doesn't sound right.

Unchainme
07-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
It's hilarious how people take such a suck-ass hypocrite seriously enough to listen much at all.

I guess hearing only what you want to hear is a powerful drug of its own...

Like you guys with Michael Moore and the left wing answer to Rush Al Franken.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 01:28 PM

I don't listen to FRANKEN, since he's not broadcast here. And it's been awhile since I've seen MOORE's film.

academic punk
07-08-2005, 02:17 PM

Republicans...THEY'RE HUNGRY FOR BILL CLINTON'S COCK!!!

academic punk
07-08-2005, 02:20 PM

Of course he seems like he's in a good mood! God knows what he's dosed on right now!

And, no, he hasn't moved on with his life with this issue: in fact, now it may come to haunt him more than ever, BECAUSE HE MAY NOW BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES OR FACE A CIVIL SUIT OR THREE!!!

FORD
07-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Ford That doesn't sound right.

The double meaning was intentional, as a lot of right wingers are literally obsessed with Clinton's sex life.

FORD
07-08-2005, 02:29 PM

Franken's radio show is kinda boring. I prefer Randi Rhodes or Mike Malloy.

thome
07-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Hey wasnt Rush paying his doctor for those prescribed drugs
he can take as many as he wants. You may be the hypocrite.
just like Elvis its all legally aquired synthy Smak.

No i do not care for him that much but jeez.

Warham
07-08-2005, 03:50 PM
It's hilarious how people take such a suck-ass hypocrite seriously enough to listen much at all...

Howard Dean, Dick Durban and Harry Reid all take him seriously.

They blame him every time they stick their foot in their mouth because Limbaugh calls them out on it.

Warham
07-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Franken's radio show is kinda boring. I prefer Randi Rhodes or Mike Malloy.

Franken's just a bore period.

DLR'sCock
07-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Well you may think so, but Franken is dead on....

thome
07-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Franken is only motivated by GAY ass.
you are the one who keeps bringing UP clinktons syphilitic pud

thome
07-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Moore is a poop shooter too.....

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Howard Dean, Dick Durban and Harry Reid all take him seriously.

They blame him every time they stick their foot in their mouth because Limbaugh calls them out on it.

It must be nice living in imaginary world where no bullshit can be smelled.:)

Warham
07-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by thome
Moore is a poop shooter too.....

For some juvenile reason, I find the above quote funny. :D

Warham
07-08-2005, 04:14 PM
It must be nice living in imaginary world where no bullshit can be smelled.:)

Just the other day, Durbin was blaming Limbaugh for his own ridiculous comparisons at Club Gitmo.

You might not take Limbaugh seriously, but the Democratic Party lives in fear of the man.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Just the other day, Durbin was blaming Limbaugh for his own ridiculous comparisons at Club Gitmo.

You might not take Limbaugh seriously, but the Democratic Party lives in fear of the man.

A lot of politicians hate when partisan media douche bags masquerading as journalists lie about them. The IQ of the average American 'DITTO head' is low enough without allow a lying, drugged up fuckwit do your thinking for you.

O'Reilly's 'No-Spin' Control Prompts Guest to Cry Foul

By Howard Kurtz
Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16182-2004Jun29.html) Staff Writer
Wednesday, June 30, 2004; Page C03

When he appeared on Bill O'Reilly's Fox News Channel show last week, Georgetown law professor David Cole was impressed that the hard-charging host played, as part of his opening commentary, "a balanced sound bite" from the chairman of the 9/11 commission.

Cole was less impressed when an aggravated O'Reilly stopped the taping of "The O'Reilly Factor" and killed the sound bite. And when Cole brought up the incident during his interview, he says, O'Reilly "exploded," called him an SOB and declared he would never be invited back.

O'Reilly says a left-wing academic is using a minor staff mistake to try to discredit the program. "We're trying to be fair," he says. "We're trying to give the other point of view so people can see who has the stronger argument. It's really depressing that the discourse has sunk to this level."

The heated words -- which were edited out of the program seen by viewers -- involved O'Reilly's criticism of the New York Times and its coverage of the controversy over whether there were links between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda.

In kicking off what he called "no-spin coverage" of the issue, O'Reilly began the show by saying that "the Times and other newspapers have been under heavy fire for their misleading headlines, basically saying there was no link" between Iraq and al-Qaeda.

As Cole listened from Washington, the program played a clip of commission chairman Thomas Kean saying: "There is no evidence that we can find whatsoever that Iraq or Saddam Hussein participated in any way in attacks on the United States -- in other words, on 9/11. What we do say, however, is there were contacts between Iraq and Saddam Hussein, excuse me, al-Qaeda."

O'Reilly complained that this was the wrong sound bite. In retaping the commentary, he paraphrased one of Kean's points but not the other: "Governor Thomas Kean says definitely there was a connection between Saddam and al-Qaeda. And he's the 9/11 investigative chief, but that's not enough for the Times."

"I was sort of astonished he would do it so brazenly in front of guests," says Cole, an activist attorney who has challenged the USA Patriot Act in court.

O'Reilly calls "totally absurd" the suggestion that he cut the sound bite "because it didn't fit my thesis." A producer had simply selected a clip that wasn't right for the segment, he says.

But Cole says: "Here he is castigating the New York Times for misleading its readers, and he was misleading his viewers. I wish the show had been live because I'd love for his viewers to see what he was up to."

What viewers saw was a lively debate among O'Reilly, Cole and Mark Jacobson, an Ohio State instructor who helped shape the Pentagon's policy on Guantanamo Bay prisoners. The only clue that there was a blowup at the end of the interview -- when Cole was asked to leave -- is that O'Reilly didn't thank his guests, ending the segment instead with a closing comment.

"We make mistakes because we bring in people who are trying to cause trouble," he says of Cole. "I thought he was a rational person."

Cole was just getting started. He discussed the matter on the Air America radio show of the commentator's most vocal critic, Al Franken. He also submitted an op-ed piece about the incident to several news organizations, including The Washington Post, and still hopes it will be published.

O'Reilly sees this as part of "a pretty well organized campaign" on the left to monitor his television and radio shows. He cited an appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor" last week by John Podesta, former chief of staff in the Clinton White House, who now heads a liberal think tank called the Center for American Progress.

Podesta complained that "you compare Bill Moyers to Mao Zedong. You say that's a joke. You compare Al Franken to Joseph Goebbels, you know, the Nazi propagandist."

"That was Michael Moore, by the way," said O'Reilly, adding that such comments were often satirical. "I said that Michael Moore is a propagandist and so is Joseph Goebbels. And then I explained what propaganda is."

"It's a two-way street here, buddy," Podesta said at one point. "You do this all the time as well, you label people, you smear people."

O'Reilly also cites what he calls a false claim by Moore, in publicizing his film "Fahrenheit 9/11," that O'Reilly had "banned" him after a contentious interview. The host insists that is not the case and typical of his liberal detractors.

"They're trying to say that we're liars," says O'Reilly. "If you can't beat 'em, slime 'em."

© 2004 The Washington Post Company

__________________________________________________ ___

Kurt WELDON Banned from No-Spin zone (http://www.newshounds.us/2005/06/23/oreilly_vs_weldon_flame_out_at_foxs_no_1_show.php# more).

BigBadBrian
07-08-2005, 04:20 PM
For some juvenile reason, I find the above quote funny. :D

I thought so too. It cracked me up! "Moore is a poop shooter too....." :D :D :D :D :D

Warham
07-08-2005, 04:27 PM
A lot of politicians hate when partisan media douche bags masquerading as journalists lie about them. The IQ of the average American 'DITTO head' is low enough without allow a lying, drugged up fuckwit do your thinking for you.

I don't think Limbaugh was lying about Durbin calling Americans 'Nazis' down at Guantanamo, or comparisons that turning off air conditioning and shackling them to the floor in the fetal position was the equivalent of throwing somebody in a brick oven or flaying their skin off.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't think Limbaugh was lying about Durbin calling Americans 'Nazis' down at Guantanamo, or comparisons that turning off air conditioning and shackling them to the floor in the fetal position was the equivalent of throwing somebody in a brick oven or flaying their skin off.

I'm sure he was on drugs while doing so...and why do you need a fat, bombastic and unhappy radio buffoon to spoon feed your opinion to you? Would you have approved of DURBAN's comments if you hadn't heard RUSH that day?

What did fat-boy hypowit have to say about ROVE's divisive comments regarding LIBERALS coddling terrorists? Oh yeah, they're both law breaking, over-weight Republawhore Chickenhawks; birds of a feather suck each other's dicks.

Warham
07-08-2005, 04:38 PM
I, and a majority of Americans, including Chicago's own Richard Daley, disapproved of Durbin's comments.

thome
07-08-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm sure he was on drugs while doing so...and why do you need a fat, bombastic and unhappy radio buffoon to spoon feed your opinion to you? Would you have approved of DURBAN's comments if you hadn't heard RUSH that day?

What did fat-boy hypowit have to say about ROVE's divisive comments regarding LIBERALS coddling terrorists? Oh yeah, they're both law breaking, over-weight Republawhore Chickenhawks; birds of a feather suck each other's dicks.

Dont sugar coat it man tell it like it is. DAMN. Issues for Everyone!!!

Ill have a double scoop on sugar cone

Everbodys got the Monkey, you got yours an i got mine.

Limby's a tool but he is more trustworthy than Micheal scam the
public hype Moore.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 04:42 PM
I, and a majority of Americans, including Chicago's own Richard Daley, disapproved of Durbin's comments.

I wasn't thrilled about them either. Though his comments were blown out of proportion, I also thought he descended down into the typical, shitty "Nazi" hyperbole that many politicians on both sides of the isle have....But do you approve of ROVE's bullshit?

Warham
07-08-2005, 04:45 PM
I think some liberals try to downplay terrorism, and try to portray Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups as 'freedom fighters' or other such nonsense. Even in the NY Times, they refer to AQ as 'insurgents'. Total hogwash.

Coddling terrorists, I would say would be a strong word. Sanitizing is the word I might use.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 05:03 PM
I think some liberals try to downplay terrorism, and try to portray Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups as 'freedom fighters' or other such nonsense. Even in the NY Times, they refer to AQ as 'insurgents'. Total hogwash.

Coddling terrorists, I would say would be a strong word. Sanitizing is the word I might use.

No, the problem is that you guys lump everything together into one big pile. It's the "you're with us or against us" attitude. You see everything in a monolithic, black-and-white terms. The 'Iraqi Insurgents' are insurgents. They are fighting American occupation where they face far superior firepower and weapons. But not all of the "insurgents" are the same, they are in fact part of many factions, with different goals and beliefs. ZARQAWI was not "al-QAIDA" when he started in IRAQ, in fact he was in competition with Bin LADEN for ISLAMIC glory and martyrdom. Our pressure on both have forced them into an alliance. There are terrorists in IRAQ, certainly, killing the civilian population. But there are also nationalist insurgents fighting what they perceive to be AMERICAN encroachment and domination on their country, rightly or wrongly. In fact, there is a very good chance (and I've given this quite a bit of thought) that most of the people on this board forum would be "IRAQI INSURGENTS" if we happened to be SUN'NI IRAQIS.

And there are very few that equate Al-Qaida as "freedom-fighters." That's not a 'LIBERAL' philososphy, it's extremism. And some of the first people to tacitly applaud the 9/11 attacks were American Neo-NAZIs and extremists on the religious right like FALWELL and ROBERTSON.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 09:15 PM
I don't think Limbaugh was lying about ......

Just sit back and try and imagine my utter SHOCK at reading the opening line of your latest kool-ade riddled post:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 09:17 PM

A Majority of ALL Americans?

Link please:rolleyes:

Get over yourself:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 09:18 PM

But do you approve of ROVE's bullshit?

Warham sucks at Rove's teet.....

oh wait, you were asking HIM

go ahead, Warpig:cool:

Warham
07-08-2005, 09:40 PM
A Majority of ALL Americans?

Link please:rolleyes:

Get over yourself:cool:

Go out and ask ten people on the street, not your liberal ex-rock star friends, what they thought of his Nazi comments and see what they say.

Link? Please nigga!

Warham
07-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Just sit back and try and imagine my utter SHOCK at reading the opening line of your latest kool-ade riddled post:rolleyes:

Well, if you liberals want to compare Americans to Nazis, I'll gladly take the kool-aid.

You can keep patting Durbin on the back.

scorpioboy33
07-08-2005, 09:48 PM
K I heard this Rush dude when I was in Florida...
he's a bigoted asswipe who should now reap what he sowed and go to jail for a very long time ;)

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Well, if you liberals want to compare Americans to Nazis, I'll gladly take the kool-aid.

You can keep patting Durbin on the back.

Spare us the bullshit generalizations. DURBAN was comparing photo scenes, not "Americans."

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Go out and ask ten people on the street,

Buwahahahahahahahaahhaha

I just asked 10 people on the street who ALL said the same thing.

1] Bush is a moron

2] You take the kool-ade via I.V.

3] JesterSTOOL is HUNGRY FOR THE COCK

You're fucking unbelievable:rolleyes:

Go ask 10 people.....BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Go out and ask ten people on the street, not your liberal ex-rock star friends, what they thought of his Nazi comments and see what they say.

Link? Please nigga!

HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID:

When you read some of the graphic descriptions of what has occurred here [at Guantanamo Bay]--I almost hesitate to put them in the [Congressional] Record, and yet they have to be added to this debate. Let me read to you what one FBI agent saw. And I quote from his report:

On a couple of occasions, I entered interview rooms to find a detainee chained hand and foot in a fetal position to the floor, with no chair, food or water. Most times they urinated or defecated on themselves, and had been left there for 18-24 hours or more. On one occasion, the air conditioning had been turned down so far and the temperature was so cold in the room, that the barefooted detainee was shaking with cold. . . . On another occasion, the [air conditioner] had been turned off, making the temperature in the unventilated room well over 100 degrees. The detainee was almost unconscious on the floor, with a pile of hair next to him. He had apparently been literally pulling his hair out throughout the night. On another occasion, not only was the temperature unbearably hot, but extremely loud rap music was being played in the room, and had been since the day before, with the detainee chained hand and foot in the fetal position on the tile floor.
If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime--Pol Pot or others--that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

HE QUOTED FROM A FUCKING FBI REPORT, YOU FUCKING TOOL

Where's your OUTRAGE over the FBI report?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

academic punk
07-08-2005, 10:00 PM
I think more important is how we stray from the topic.

Here, this thread, the topic is Rush Limbaugh. How that gets diverted to Durban is ridiculous.

Stay on topic, people. The only reason we're bringing anyone else up in this thread is b/c somone obviously doesn't have anything to say regarding Rush and his dilemma.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:01 PM

Link? Please nigga!

Please spare us your ebonic "look how hip I am"

It just makes you look lamer than usual, MMkay?

It's not cool, funny, NOR hip.

It's JizzySTOOL territory

:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by academic punk

Here, this thread, the topic is Rush Limbaugh. How that gets diverted to Durban is ridiculous.

Stay on topic, people. The only reason we're bringing anyone else up in this thread is b/c somone obviously doesn't have anything to say regarding Rush and his dilemma.

You think Warpig is going to trash RUSH?

Warham......He's HUNGRY FOR THE RUSH

:D

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Spare us the bullshit generalizations. DURBAN was comparing photo scenes, not "Americans."

And like I said before, the comparisons are bullshit. Must we post some pictures of concentration camps to see if the comparisons are even valid?

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Please spare us your ebonic "look how hip I am"

It just makes you look lamer than usual, MMkay?

It's not cool, funny, NOR hip.

It's JizzySTOOL territory

I don't know ebonics.

I was using one of NWA's old lyrics.

I'm not trying to be funny, cool, or hip. I'm trying to instill some common sense in this thread.

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:20 PM

Cut the crap, AP.

Quit bringing up your fetish for Jester and his cock cravings in every goddamn thread then.

:rolleyes:

I wonder with some of you guys sometimes.

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:23 PM
HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID:

When you read some of the graphic descriptions of what has occurred here [at Guantanamo Bay]--I almost hesitate to put them in the [Congressional] Record, and yet they have to be added to this debate. Let me read to you what one FBI agent saw. And I quote from his report:

On a couple of occasions, I entered interview rooms to find a detainee chained hand and foot in a fetal position to the floor, with no chair, food or water. Most times they urinated or defecated on themselves, and had been left there for 18-24 hours or more. On one occasion, the air conditioning had been turned down so far and the temperature was so cold in the room, that the barefooted detainee was shaking with cold. . . . On another occasion, the [air conditioner] had been turned off, making the temperature in the unventilated room well over 100 degrees. The detainee was almost unconscious on the floor, with a pile of hair next to him. He had apparently been literally pulling his hair out throughout the night. On another occasion, not only was the temperature unbearably hot, but extremely loud rap music was being played in the room, and had been since the day before, with the detainee chained hand and foot in the fetal position on the tile floor.
If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime--Pol Pot or others--that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

HE QUOTED FROM A FUCKING FBI REPORT, YOU FUCKING TOOL

Where's your OUTRAGE over the FBI report?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't get outraged over air conditioning being turned off and prisoners put into shackles, fool, and neither does the majority of Americans:

"Seventy percent (70%) of Americans believe the Guantanamo Bay prisoners have been treated "about right" or "better than they deserve."

That according to a recent Rasmussen poll.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Bush_Job_Approval.htm

Only you liberals find turning off air conditioning a torture like what happened in concentration camps.

academic punk
07-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Cut the crap, AP.

Quit bringing up your fetish for Jester and his cock cravings in every goddamn thread then.

I wonder with some of you guys sometimes.

Uh...that's done as diversionary humor...it's not as if the topic is meant to change at all. And I took crare to say nothing pointed or insulting towards you in the above post. So watch it. (and you could back off with the "you liberals" tag while I'm at it)

But since you ask...are you jealous? Do you want that attention for yourself? Not a problem...

WarHam..HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE VAGINA!!! ;)

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:28 PM
No, you don't look for ways to misread my posts like Lounge does.

;)

academic punk
07-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Okay, but back to the topic (and there are other threads about Durban for the Durban conversation)(but we can all agree that the JesterStar comments are good anywhere, at any time, for any reason, right? Right? RIGHT??? GOOOOOOOD.):

Rush deserves to have his records brought to the public. Why?

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WOULD WORK IF IT HAPPENED TO ANY OF US.

No celebirty treatment. Why? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE THE FUCKING COMMON SENSE TO ACT LIKE A MILLIONAIRE DRUG ADDICT.

Get a handler who understands from the get-go (and is handsomely paid!!!) to be your drug runner...NOT SOME STUPID NAIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!!! JESUS, EVEN GET THE PRESCRIPTIONS THROUGH YOUR DOCTOR!!! YOU'VE GOT THE MONEY....YOU CAN AFFORD TO GO TO MULTIPLE PRACTICTIONERS AND GET MULTIPLE SCRIPTS!!!! IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD!!!

ASSHOLE...

(P.S....JesterStar...HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!)

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Yeah, sorry for my rant, AP. It was a backlash at Lounge, and you got caught in the crossfire.

The Jester comments are good. ;)

I don't agree his records should be exposed, just like I don't believe anybody else's records should be.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:36 PM
And like I said before, the comparisons are bullshit.

Then blame the FBI report.

academic punk
07-08-2005, 10:37 PM
just like I don't believe anybody else's records should be.

Well, there I agree with you, law enforcement should be the only ones with and access to these records.

But that's not how it works. For you, for me, for anyone. So Rush - or anyone else - shouldn't get any different treatment because they are e=in a tax bracket you and I will never know about.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I don't know ebonics.

I was using one of NWA's old lyrics.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:40 PM
No, you don't look for ways to misread my posts like Lounge does.

;)

Backpeddle some more, asshole:rolleyes:

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:40 PM

Sold more records than you did, huh?

;)

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Then blame the FBI report.

Yeah, he read the FBI report, then went into a commentary on how it was similar to the way Nazis treated the Jews during WWII. The FBI report didn't include that commentary; that was Durbin's remarks following his quotes.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:42 PM

I'm not trying to be funny, cool, or hip.

Good thing :cool:

How apropos of you to quote NWA in here :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:46 PM
I think some liberals try to downplay terrorism, and try to portray Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups as 'freedom fighters' or other such nonsense. .

WELL DONE.

RIGHT OUT OF THE KKKARL ROVE PLAYBOOK.

disgusting:rolleyes:

Think I'M trying to "downplay" terrorism, then have the BALLS to say so.

I'm not fighting FOR "terrorists", I'm fighting AGAINST this lying, hypocritical, disgusting ADMINISTRATION that goes AGAINST everything this country STANDS for.

Can we NOW get back to Rush's hypocrisy over the drug debate, which was the REASON I STARTED THIS THREAD??????

academic punk
07-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah, he read the FBI report, then went into a commentary on how it was similar to the way Nazis treated the Jews during WWII. The FBI report didn't include that commentary; that was Durbin's remarks following his quotes.

Durban fucked up. he was out of line. He has apologized. His words may have been somewhat taken out of context, but he really set himself up. He should have easily seen where this was going to go.

at the least, he should have learned from what happened to cynthia mckinney. same thing. different words, no nazi parallel, but, she and durban both set themselves up, and got themselves nailed for it.

can we talk about rush now?

YYZ KICKS ASS!!

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Good thing :cool:

How apropos of you to quote NWA in here :rolleyes:

Give me some of your great lyrics to quote and I won't use theirs.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:55 PM

Link? Please nigga!

Okay, since you're always whining and bitching that " Lounge doesn't understand my posts" and "Lounge reads into my posts"

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THIS "LIBERAL" WHY YOU FELT USING THIS WAS NECESSARY TO MAKE YOUR POINT

You claim you were just "quoting NWA lyrics, and "dont know ebonics"

What would these NWA lyrics have to do with my asking you to link a poll showing your claim that a "majority" agreed with you.

Please explain it to this stupid lib :rolleyes:

Or are you just backpeddling again?

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Give me some of your great lyrics to quote and I won't use theirs.

change the subject, put the focus elsewhere

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:57 PM
No, it's called a joke, and you apparently lack a sense of humor, along with that afore mentioned lack of common sense.

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:58 PM

change the subject, put the focus elsewhere

Uh huh. What's the matter? Don't like the spotlight?

:D

LoungeMachine
Durban fucked up. he was out of line.

No he didnt.

No he wasnt

He should NEVER have apologized.

And JesterSTOOL is SILLY FOR THE COCK

Warham
Okay, since you're always whining and bitching that " Lounge doesn't understand my posts" and "Lounge reads into my posts"

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THIS "LIBERAL" WHY YOU FELT USING THIS WAS NECESSARY TO MAKE YOUR POINT

What would these NWA lyrics have to do with my asking you to link a poll showing your claim that a "majority" agreed with you.

Yeah, I posted that poll, and that should have shut you up right then and there, but here you are still looking foolish.

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:59 PM
No he didnt.

No he wasnt

He should NEVER have apologized.

And JesterSTOOL is SILLY FOR THE COCK

So you agree that Americans are Nazis.

We now have you on record.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 11:00 PM
No, it's called a joke, and you apparently lack a sense of humor, along with that afore mentioned lack of common sense.

So NOW it was a joke?

I thought you were just quoting NWA ?

You said you WEREN'T trying to be funny:rolleyes: [ or hip/cool]

which is it.

STICK TO ONE STORY, WILL YA?

scorpioboy33
07-08-2005, 11:00 PM

yah you know buddy I was thinking it was a pretty douche remark to...racism is racism...even when you just claim to be joking.....!

LoungeMachine
07-08-2005, 11:02 PM
So you agree that Americans are Nazis.

We now have you on record.

Fuck off

I have YOU on record as a Racist PIG by your standards then.

Dig a little deeper

academic punk
I would really like this thread to return to the topic of Neil Peart's lyrics now...

Warham
So NOW it was a joke?

I thought you were just quoting NWA ?

You said you WEREN'T trying to be funny:rolleyes: [ or hip/cool]

which is it.

STICK TO ONE STORY, WILL YA?

Yeah, it was a joke, but I'm not trying to be funny to make you laugh. It's actually to make ME laugh.

I'm not here to amuse you.

Warham
07-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Fuck off

I have YOU on record as a Racist PIG by your standards then.

Dig a little deeper

How is quoting a black artist talking about blacks racism?

It's the same as if I called you a honkey. Is that racism, you fool?

scorpioboy33
07-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Warham you a fan of NWA?

academic punk
07-08-2005, 11:05 PM
What gauge strings did Alex Lifeson use? Did he use alternate tunings at all ?

Warham
07-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Oh, I owned Niggaz4life when it came out. I haven't listened since my youth. I went through a slight rap phase in the early 90's.