PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning....

Jack68
07-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Being a huge Giants fan i was wondering if you think this will be a"breakout" of sorts of year for him.I was and am a Kerry collins supporter who will throw for 4000 yards this year(and 20 int"s).I think the Gmen can win 9 games this year.

POJO_Risin
07-08-2005, 05:17 PM
I don't know...

I love Barber as a receiving back...

Plax will only help them...if he stays healthy...

I have to think that they will improve...and I think Manning will have a good if not great year...we'll see though...

not convinced Coughlin is that good...

Jack68
07-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
I don't know...

I love Barber as a receiving back...

Plax will only help them...if he stays healthy...

I have to think that they will improve...and I think Manning will have a good if not great year...we'll see though...

not convinced Coughlin is that good...

I agree with all of this ,let me add if Amani toomer can get open and if Jeremey shockey can stay fucking healthy and not drop balls and cause penalties.i like eli and the line should be better.Plaxico is surely an upgrade from hilliard or toomer but we will see.I still think Barber is a 20-25 touch guy a game without wearing him down.

POJO_Risin
07-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Plax is an upgrade if he's on the field and keeping his yap shut...

he'll make Toomer an AllPro again...and make Shockey incredibly effective underneath...

again...if SHOCKEY is healthy...

Va Beach VH Fan
07-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Plax is an upgrade if he's on the field and keeping his yap shut...

Yeah, enjoy those 3 catches a game....

POJO_Risin
07-08-2005, 09:38 PM
He doesn't have to catch the ball necesarily to make the offense better...

ask Big Ben...what it was like with him IN the game...as opposed to out of it...

Hell...don't trust me...check out the stats...

Mannings stats were probably comparable...if not better than Big Ben's...down the stretch...

of course...the bottom line is fucking winning...we all know that...

and you can bust on Plax all you want...but he is a game changer when he's in the game. The threat is enough...

Va Beach VH Fan
07-08-2005, 10:28 PM
LOL !! Now your a Plax supporter ....

Sometimes I think you do that just to have the opposite opinion of mine.... ;)

POJO_Risin
07-09-2005, 12:55 AM
I wanted them to keep Plax...I never waivered in that...

maybe a little...but I'm sure if you look back...you'll see that I wanted them to sign him...

and if saying he changes a teams offense is being a Plax supporter...and not just being knowledgable in what a game breaker can do for a team...

than yeah...I guess I am...

Mama's Fool
07-09-2005, 11:40 AM
It all depends on their line play, offensive and defensive. There are some good lines in the NFC east. I just don't see them winning 9 games. The NFC east is a bit better this year.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-09-2005, 03:21 PM
I wanted them to keep Plax...I never waivered in that...

maybe a little...but I'm sure if you look back...you'll see that I wanted them to sign him...

and if saying he changes a teams offense is being a Plax supporter...and not just being knowledgable in what a game breaker can do for a team...

than yeah...I guess I am...

OK, let's compromise then...

He's a great DECOY, how's that ???

POJO_Risin
07-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah...that's it...if a player forces a team to change their complete defensive game plan is a DECOY...

than so be it...