PDA

View Full Version : Ooookay...LAROUCHE CALLS FOR EMERGENCY IMPEACHMENT ACTION AGAINST CHENEY, BUSH

Hardrock69
07-08-2005, 10:51 PM
http://www.larouchepac.com/pages/press_releases_files/2005/050706_impeachment.htm

The old statement "May you live in interesting times" comes to mind.

For good or bad we surely are....

academic punk
07-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Larouche is a moron.

always has been, always will be.

Warham
07-08-2005, 10:56 PM
He gets about five write-in votes every time he runs for president.

academic punk
07-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Warham
He gets about five write-in votes every time he runs for president.

Yeah, from himself and four morons on DDT in their respective rooms at the asylum...

DrMaddVibe
07-08-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm surprised Ford doesn't like him!

Warham
07-08-2005, 11:06 PM
He hasn't commented YET, Maddvibe. ;)

DrMaddVibe
07-08-2005, 11:12 PM
Yup!

He'll get all giddy and start leg-humping him when Dean gets re-tooled!

Hardrock69
07-08-2005, 11:22 PM
LMAO!!!

I find him to be someone who keeps running on principle, because he knows he will never stand a chance of getting elected....unless, of course he declares his living room to be a sovereign nation and he elects himself dictator for life....

DrMaddVibe
07-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Kinda like Nader?

(snicker)

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 11:36 PM
I seriously thought LaROUCHE was dead.:D It came from the 80's indeed...

Warham
07-08-2005, 11:37 PM
No, he was still doing radio ads last year before the elections. Annoying voice too.

DrMaddVibe
07-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I seriously thought LaROUCHE was dead.:D It came from the 80's indeed...

Well, that's what you get for thinking!

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Warham
No, he was still doing radio ads last year before the elections. Annoying voice too.

He used to get network TV time just before prime time (in the 80's). My, how the not so mighty have fallen.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Well, that's what you get for thinking!

Maybe I'll adopt your method and not think at all.;)

Warham
07-08-2005, 11:46 PM
We can all agree, I'm sure, that he's a twat.

DrMaddVibe
07-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Maybe I'll adopt your method and not think at all.;)

Seriously.

FORD
07-09-2005, 12:27 AM
LaRouche is a dildo (and he ain't no real Democrat.) But he's right about Chimpeachment.

And shouldn't Dr MaddVibe be evacuating his house right about now, instead of hanging out online??

DrMaddVibe
07-09-2005, 12:51 AM
Why should I evacuate?

Redballjets88
07-09-2005, 01:00 AM
zell miller is a good democrat

Hardrock69
07-09-2005, 01:10 AM
Hurricane Dennis is a better one...

FORD
07-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Why should I evacuate?

Well, on the other hand, maybe not......

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/images/at200504.gif

If this picture is accurate, it might actually be headed for Alabama. And Elvis might not escape it either.

LoungeMachine
07-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Why should I evacuate?

He's right.

Trailers are cheap to replace

Sit it out.:cool:

DrMaddVibe
07-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
He's right.

Trailers are cheap to replace

Sit it out.:cool:

Following your compassion and intellect lead on the tsunami as well? What the hell its a cheap island and the entire region needed a good cleaning eh? Oh, I forgot its only cool to bash on America and Americans. There are a lot of decent people still living in FEMA temporary housing from last year and you want to crack jokes about the hurricane thats ready to hit somewhere in the Louisana-Florida panhandle region...you're a real "funny" guy.

The only thing cheap are your clothes and flapping jaws!

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, on the other hand, maybe not......

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/images/at200504.gif

If this picture is accurate, it might actually be headed for Alabama. And Elvis might not escape it either.

I seriously hope NEW ORLEANS doesn't get flooded, they're very prone to flooding, being below sea-level right?

FORD
07-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Cool, the map updates itself!

Here's the latest....

Looks like New Orleans may be out of the direct line of fire.

Little Rock & St Louis on the other hand.......

academic punk
07-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Following your compassion and intellect lead on the tsunami as well? What the hell its a cheap island and the entire region needed a good cleaning eh? Oh, I forgot its only cool to bash on America and Americans. There are a lot of decent people still living in FEMA temporary housing from last year and you want to crack jokes about the hurricane thats ready to hit somewhere in the Louisana-Florida panhandle region...you're a real "funny" guy.

Anyone familiar with the saying "He can dish it out, but he can't take it"?

It was a joke. Do you live in a trailer? I'm betting not. I'm betting LM is aware of that. Loosen up.

(and then pack, and run...you may not be in direct line of the hurricane - where are yoyu anyway? - but I'm sure they'll be plenty of domino effect for all to enjoy...)

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
....unless, of course he declares his living room to be a sovereign nation and he elects himself dictator for life....

I've done that. But my wife overthrew my tyranny and took over. It fuckin' sucked.

academic punk
07-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I've done that. But my wife overthrew my tyranny and took over. It fuckin' sucked.

But that's when you initiated the counter-attack, and began leaving the toilet seat up, right?

And then hid all those cloths that we all use after showering, and instigated a "Towel-Ban", right?

Get it? Get it? "Towel-Ban"? Get it? No? No?

...sorry...

DrMaddVibe
07-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Anyone familiar with the saying "He can dish it out, but he can't take it"?

Hum a few bars and I'm sure his "band" will try to play it!

It was a joke. Do you live in a trailer? I'm betting not. I'm betting LM is aware of that. Loosen up.

You would be 1/2 right. DoucheMachine has been ranting on about trailers since he popped up...well that and how he's a "rockstar". As far as "loosening up"...give a whirl yourself.

(and then pack, and run...you may not be in direct line of the hurricane - where are yoyu anyway? - but I'm sure they'll be plenty of domino effect for all to enjoy...)

I suppose it means something...what...I dunno...more power to ya!

DrMaddVibe
07-09-2005, 01:34 PM

That'll show you to parade your dick around the house!

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 01:35 PM
But that's when you initiated the counter-attack, and began leaving the toilet seat up, right?

And then hid all those cloths that we all use after showering, and instigated a "Towel-Ban", right?

Get it? Get it? "Towel-Ban"? Get it? No? No?

...sorry...

Nah, I just re-arrange shit (i.e. "organize" and "clean") while she's out and it totally pisses her off :D

It's my little underground revolution! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 01:36 PM
The major turning point in the battle was when I declared that I owned everything...to which she replied "You're not Jesterstar, dear", and I knew that my reign of terror had ended... :rolleyes:

:D

academic punk
07-09-2005, 03:09 PM
The major turning point in the battle was when I declared that I owned everything...to which she replied "You're not Jesterstar, dear", and I knew that my reign of terror had ended... :rolleyes:

:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

Wow! Sounds like quite a woman! Does she have a sister?

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 05:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

Wow! Sounds like quite a woman! Does she have a sister?

Actually, yeah, she does. Her name's Layla, like the song. She's a redhead and very crazy.

Want me to sent you up, like? :D

FORD
07-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Actually, yeah, she does. Her name's Layla, like the song. She's a redhead and very crazy.

Want me to sent you up, like? :D

Crazy redheads are my department. :D

academic punk
07-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Crazy redheads are my department. :D

Back off, FORD! I inquired first!

(you can have Cynthia McKinney!)

Cathedral
07-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Reading this thread i began to dream about what it would be like to have 4 acres of land that was my own country. The no-mans land where my brothers and i already own a bit more than that would be prime, it's "Dukes of Hazzard" secluded with dirt roads and the whole 9 yards.
Our ability to schuck and jive strangers would be an embarrassing demise for themselves, think "Deliverance", lol, can YOU squeal like a piggy?

Man, in my country it's illegal to be a politician, and they will be tried and shot on site (guilty or otherwise).
My name is Judge Roy Cat, and I'm the law, lol.
It's time the King with the strongest army was the King who was actually for the people he rules, not the other way around as it has been for as long as i can document.

Peace only happens when there are no guns firing, anywhere...food for thought.

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Mmm'kay.

academic punk
07-09-2005, 07:12 PM
uh...can we get back to talking about Bueno Bob's crazy red-headed sister-in-law now?

LoungeMachine
07-09-2005, 07:26 PM

Done crying?

Need a tissue?

btw, the last line is precious:D

Your comebacks must KILL in The Catskills, Henny:rolleyes:

Cheap clothes

Somebody get me a Doctor, my ribs hurt.

LoungeMachine
07-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Reading this thread i began to dream about what it would be like to have 4 acres of land that was my own country. The no-mans land where my brothers and i already own a bit more than that would be prime, it's "Dukes of Hazzard" secluded with dirt roads and the whole 9 yards.
Our ability to schuck and jive strangers would be an embarrassing demise for themselves, think "Deliverance", lol, can YOU squeal like a piggy?

Man, in my country it's illegal to be a politician, and they will be tried and shot on site (guilty or otherwise).
My name is Judge Roy Cat, and I'm the law, lol.
It's time the King with the strongest army was the King who was actually for the people he rules, not the other way around as it has been for as long as i can document.

Peace only happens when there are no guns firing, anywhere...food for thought.

Can I get a hit o' that shit, Cat?:cool:

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Can I get a hit o' that shit, Cat?:cool:
\
I dunno,' it's like SYD BARRETT dosage...

LoungeMachine
07-10-2005, 11:58 AM

By the way, AssVibe, let me clarify somethng for you, since obvioulsy you're cuntfused [again]

I wasnt "bashing" America or Americans who continue to live there.

I was bashing YOU

I wasn't poking fun at Hurricane victims, or other people who live in traliers

Only YOU

I wasnt cracking jokes at anyone's expense but YOUR'S:rolleyes:

But that's typical of the neo-con shitbags [YOU] Make your opponenet out be be Anti- American

Can't take the heat?, buy a double wide next time, I hear the kitchen is roomier:D