PDA

View Full Version : New Power in the NBA's East?---the Milwaukee Bucks?

POJO_Risin
07-09-2005, 02:25 PM
They hire Stotts as coach...which blows in judgement...

but...you resign Redd...

you sign Bobby Simmons today...

and you have a 7 foot center...Bogut...signed this week as well...

Not sure what the starting lineup looks like...but Bogut, Simmons and Redd are a solid three to build around...

Unchainme
07-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
They hire Stotts as coach...which blows in judgement...

but...you resign Redd...

you sign Bobby Simmons today...

and you have a 7 foot center...Bogut...signed this week as well...

Not sure what the starting lineup looks like...but Bogut, Simmons and Redd are a solid three to build around...

I hate 'em how Dare Redd not sign with the Cavs, Bucks are not going anywhere, Bogut is Hugely overrated. I just don't see them moving anywhere. Redd missed the boat he should have signed with the Cavs and won a championship with lebron, Hes going to regret this mark my words.

POJO_Risin
07-09-2005, 02:56 PM
The Bucks will be just fine...

and so will the Cavs...they sure as shit could have used a long range shooter though...

Hughes is tough though...and adds a lot to that offense...

POJO_Risin
07-09-2005, 02:57 PM
and the defense for that matter...

He's a great one on one defender...

POJO_Risin
07-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Just bumping this up so that rat bastard Alinchainz can see it...;)

ALinChainz
07-10-2005, 09:12 PM
:D

Warham
07-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Hughes has played for four teams in seven years. Sounds a little suspicious to me.

POJO_Risin
07-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Yo Warham...if you check this out...I'm going to move this to the Cavs Chatter thread...I actually have a retort for 4 teams...

High Life Man
07-11-2005, 02:26 PM
The Stotts signing is suspect.

The Simmons signing is big.

TJ Ford is coming back too.

I ran into the Senator on Sunday morning (at 3am!). I congratuated him on the signings of Redd and Simmons. Then I realized he was probably out 'cruising.'

POJO_Risin
07-11-2005, 04:24 PM
I agree with everything that you said...

can't believe that Stotts was the guy they signed...

you have to think that Flip Saunders has something lined up...

did Seattle sign anyone yet?

ALinChainz
07-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Dan Gadzuric: Will Sign for Big Bucks

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Update: Gadzuric will sign a six-year, $36 million contract to stay with the Bucks once the league-wide moratorium on player movement ends later this month, the Associated Press reports.

Recommendation: That's a nice payday for the center, who averaged 7.3 points, 8.3 rebounds and 22 minutes for the Bucks last season. With his planned signing, the Bucks have now committed close to $200 million in player contracts since July 2.

Polk High
07-14-2005, 08:00 AM
the bucks suck

High Life Man
07-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Polk High
the bucks suck

We'll see. I don't think they will.

And I HATE the NBA.

VonHalen
07-14-2005, 06:32 PM
just another shit team

ALinChainz
07-18-2005, 10:20 PM
No. 1 pick Bogut ejected from summer league game

July 18, 2005

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Milwaukee Bucks center Andrew Bogut, the No. 1 pick in this year's NBA draft, was ejected from a summer league game on Monday after tangling with Indiana Pacers center John Edwards.

Edwards, who was also ejected, got caught up with Bogut underneath the basket and inadvertently shoved him to the ground as he headed back up court.

Bogut bounced off the floor and went after Edwards, but the two were separated by teammates before they made any contact.

After deliberating for a few minutes, the officials decided to eject both players rather than issue technical fouls, eliciting heavy complaints from both coaching staffs.

``It was a pretty quick hook,'' Bogut said after the game. ``I needed a rest anyway.''

Edwards said the initial contact was not intentional.

``I don't think it was merited,'' he said of the ejection.

It was a frustrating day for Bogut, who was 1-for-7 with six points and four fouls in 26 minutes when he was ejected. He was also dominated on the defensive end by Pacers center David Harrison, who scored 14 points in the first half with Bogut guarding him.

The Bucks beat the Pacers 79-72 for their first summer league win after three losses. Chris Owens had 16 points and Madison native Reece Gaines added 14 to lead Milwaukee.

Jimmie Hunter scored 17 points and Harrison 16 for Indiana.