X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

My good look whats on MTV

On MTV.com there calling Live 8 the "Greatest Concert Ever", I thought the concert was ok, BUT NOT THE BEST EVER!!!! I mean they got Pink Floyd, U2, The crue, Velvet Revolver, Green Day and not much else against a concert such as Woodstock or the orignal Live Aid. I don't care how young you are Woodstock will always be the Greatest concert of all time.
    I mean you have Jimi Hendrix the ultimate Guitar icon at the concert for gods sake.
    Last edited by Unchainme; 07-09-2005, 10:37 PM.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

MTV is the leading youth entertainment brand for music videos, artist interviews, bingeworthy reality shows, original series and movies, informative documentaries, and more.

I just think this proof MTV is just out of touch with Music.

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

sorry About the misspelling on the subject supposed to be god not good.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Live8 was just laughable. Yes, instead of actually raising money for the impoverished of Africa, let's just raise AWARENESS. Find it offensive that a bunch of millionaire popstars felt the need to preach to the rest of us. Specially since there were a bunch of bullshit rappers on the bill this time around, singing 'bout pimpin' and booty, all in the name of a 'good cause'. Tell you what, when Bono starts giving ALL his money to the needy, maybe THEN I'll start thinking he's the Second Coming.

But at least it finally provided us with the reunion we'd been hoping for all these years.....................that being, of course, the reunion of The Fresh Prince with DJ Jazzy Jeff (betcha thought I was gonna say Pink Floyd hee hee)
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
          Head Fluffer
          • Nov 2004

rappers dont sing .... they gargle ,the gangsta queers !!!.... yo pick up that bass 50 cent and lay down some funky bass lines ..... what you cant ... oh ok ... just rap over this stevie wonder song ....... yeahhhhhhh boy !!!!!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

They don't matter anymore.

MTV sold their soul when they let rap, commercials and reality shows run the roost.
            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...