PDA

View Full Version : London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

FORD
07-10-2005, 03:36 PM
London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
Culpability cover scenario echoes 9/11 wargames

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet | July 9 2005

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

The transcript is as follows.

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

The fact that the exercise mirrored the exact locations and times of the bombings is light years beyond a coincidence. Power said the drill focused around 'simultaneous bombings'. At first the bombings were thought to have been spread over an hour, but the BBC reports just today that the bombings were in fact simultaneous.

Mr. Power and Visor Consultants need not have been 'in on the bombing' or anything of that nature for this to be of importance. The British government or one of their private company offshoots could have hired Visor to run the exercise for a number of purposes.

The exercise fulfils several different goals. It acts as a cover for the small compartmentalized government terrorists to carry out their operation without the larger security services becoming aware of what they're doing, and, more importantly, if they get caught during the attack or after with any incriminating evidence they can just claim that they were just taking part in the exercise.

This is precisely what happened on the morning of 9/11/2001. The CIA was conducting drills of flying hijacked planes into the WTC and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning.

It is clear that at least five if not six training exercises were in operation in the days leading up to and on the morning of 9/11. This meant that NORAD radar screens showed as many as 22 hijacked airliners at the same time. NORAD had been briefed that this was part of the exercise drill and therefore normal reactive procedure was forestalled and delayed.

The large numbers of 'blips' on NORAD screens that displayed both real and 'drill' hijacked planes explain why confused press reports emerged hours after the attack stating that up to eight planes had been hijacked.

The Anglo-American establishment that controls the military-industrial complex of the West has been caught over a hundred times carrying out bombings and other terrorist attacks around the world to further their corporate aims and to blame their enemies.

The US government has been caught planning to carry out attacks and carrying out attacks. The British government has been caught red-handed as well. Members of Vladimir Putin's FSB were caught planting bombs in a Russian apartment building in 1999 by the Moscow police.

This is not speculation. Kermit Roosevelt admitted on NPR radio that in 1953 the CIA and British intelligence carried out a wave of bombings and shootings in Iran. He then went on to brag about how they subsequently blamed the bombings on Iran's President, Mossadegh. Do you understand, these people brag about what they do 40 years later?

The London bombings have the same signature as the Madrid bombings of 3/11. Both of these bombings are almost indistinguishable from the Bolognia bombing in 1980 that killed over 80 people.

The bombing in Bolognia was part of a CIA operation code named Gladio, where the US government would pay right-wing terrorists to carry out bombings to be blamed on leftists in Europe. All of this was blown wide open when two of the Bolognia bombers were convicted in an Italian court, forcing them to spill their guts admitting that they were neo-fascists contracted by the CIA. Operation Gladio documents have since been declassified.

The London terror alert level was lowered before the bombings took place. This gave the perpetrators extra cover to plan and execute the attack without having to evade the most stringent security.

In any crime you look at history and motive, The British government has been caught in multiple examples of carrying out bombings in London which were then blamed on the IRA. They even had one of their own MI5 agents within the Omagh bomb squad. Click here for an archive of this evidence.

The wider agenda will become clearer when Blair firmly points the finger at the selected patsies designated to take the fall. But for the moment he's happy to grandstand as the courageous leader who immediately returned to London to take control of the chaos.

BBC polls that were showing 80 per cent plus opposed the ID card will now likely flip back in the opposite direction. Support for the European Union and increased globalization through the G8 will rise. Who stands to gain from all this? Who has the motive?

From Putin blowing up his own apartment buildings to Israel being behind Hamas, the evidence is consistently clear that large scale terrorism is always state sponsored.

The Madrid train bombing is another example. The bombers were found to be police informants with close links to the Spanish security services. They had access to the most secure areas of the Madrid train system. The Spanish government initially tried to blame the Basque group ETA for the blast in the hope that the people would rally behind the government and get them re-elected. After ETA denied involvement and the people started saying the government was involved, the Spanish government had to blame Al-Qaeda and kill some patsies by claiming they blew themselves up during a raid.

The London Underground exercises were used as the fallback cover to carry out the attack. This is the biggest smoking gun yet pointing directly to the most secretive levels of the British establishment itself being behind the attack.

More on this story as and when it develops.

link (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm)

Phil theStalker
07-10-2005, 06:47 PM
"smoking gun"

It's later than you... it's t2oo KA-BOOM!

:spank:

Big Train
07-10-2005, 07:10 PM
How so? While it is certainly possible what you say, it is EQUALLY possible that it was a concidence. It is also equally possible Al-Qaieda could have known this was happening and picked a time to strike that would make the government look bad. It is also equally possible there are sympathizers within the government, moles if you will. It could be any or all of these scenarios, or even a few more more facts would allude to.

Smoking gun? Hardly? Further investigation? Certainly...

LoungeMachine
07-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
How so? While it is certainly possible what you say, it is EQUALLY possible that it was a concidence. It is also equally possible Al-Qaieda could have known this was happening and picked a time to strike that would make the government look bad. It is also equally possible there are sympathizers within the government, moles if you will. It could be any or all of these scenarios, or even a few more more facts would allude to.

Smoking gun? Hardly? Further investigation? Certainly...

Damn.

I completely agree w/ BT

Where am I. :cool:

Seshmeister
07-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by FORD

The London Underground exercises were used as the fallback cover to carry out the attack. This is the biggest smoking gun yet pointing directly to the most secretive levels of the British establishment itself being behind the attack.

Bullshit

Nickdfresh
07-10-2005, 10:50 PM
I agree.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2005, 10:53 PM
How can we be sure.

Shouldn't we delve ?

Seshmeister
07-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
How can we be sure.

Shouldn't we delve ?

There are literally thousands of journalists and police delving as we speak.

I'll wait until some evidence appears from a more reliable source than that crackpot site.

Logic also dictates against it.

Big Troubles
07-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Damn.

I completely agree w/ BT

Where am I. :cool:

thanks, but I have not really commented yet....:D Oh THAT BT.

My thought? eh.... Im sure Al-Qaieda is responsible, but also more interesting to note, is that the initial bombings were to time the response team from EMT, Police etc... for future bombings. Next planned bombings may include a well timed second strike to "take out" the response team. scary.

You know what gets me? In Canada, there are apparently a reported many secret cell operations of terrorist camps. If the Canadian Gov. knows how many "secret cells" why can't they be eliminated? What is the exact process here? Like WTF? is it all just political BS?

Big Troubles
07-10-2005, 11:50 PM
come on Ford! I demand answers. :D

Warham
07-11-2005, 07:08 AM
Another silly conspiracy.

FORD
07-11-2005, 10:35 AM
So, for the second time, responses of domestic defense is deliberately delayed under the guise of a "practice drill" and all anybody can say is "coincidence" or "conspiracy bullshit"??

Pretty goddamned big coincidence, I would say.

If the Brits appoint an "independent commission" to investigate this, I hope they pick more impartial leaders for the group than the business partner of Osama's brother-in-law.

Let Galloway do it. ;)

BigBadBrian
07-11-2005, 10:50 AM
FORD.

Let me explain this tactfully.

You're a fucking nut.

:gulp:

Hardrock69
07-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Well, there are reports of as many as 1,000 people still missing....

And despite the claims it is al-Quaida, it is just as likely it was not.

For there to be "drills" occuring at the exact same time as the real thing, and the drills being concerned with the exact same number of explosives at the exact same locations is EXTREMELY unlikely to be a "coincidence".

Couple that with the knowledge that the Israeli government was warned by British authorities in advance, and I would say the burden of proof rests on the UK Government to show they did NOT aither participate in, plan, or have enough foreknowledge of the attacks to be able to prevent them if they really wished to do so.

Here is a new dilemna:

The procedures involved in causing the sheeple public to move their opinion to the far-right by terrorist attacks carried out by our governments could easily backfire.

The theory says that the government carries out attacks, the public demands more security, and so the government is able to move into a more Orwellian state of being with much less objection from the sheeple.

The problem for them now is that with instant communication around the world via the net, it is just as likely that despite the government claimes these were carried out by al-Quaida, the public is likely to believe that the attacks were coordinated by right-wing factions of their own government, and as a result may resist even MORE any attempt by the government to move more towards a fascist police-state.

BBB? Prove that FORD is a nut.

It is just as likely you are a fucknut for blindly believing every fairy tale that the neo-con Fascists in our governments sell to the media.

Fucking sheeple.

Hmmph!
:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

BBB? Prove that FORD is a nut.

This should be good.

Let me get the popcorn first.

:cool:

ODShowtime
07-11-2005, 01:44 PM
This should be good.

Let me get the popcorn first.

you have to admit, there is some good, documented evidence in this forum :)

Warham
07-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Well, just a few days ago FORD suggested that Brian Kilmeade on Fox and Friends was a CIA plant. Next, we'll hear that weather dude Steve Doocy is working for the FBI.

FORD
07-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Well, just a few days ago FORD suggested that Brian Kilmeade on Fox and Friends was a CIA plant. Next, we'll hear that weather dude Steve Doocy is working for the FBI.

Well, then to WHOSE advantage was it that London was bombed in the middle of the G8 conference??

I don't think he was merely referring to FAUX's slumping ratings.

Warham
07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Oh, I dunno, Al Qaeda's? Or that to big of a stretch?

FORD
07-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh, I dunno, Al Qaeda's? Or that to big of a stretch?

So YOU are saying that Kilmeade works for Al Qaeda??

FAUX News a tool of the "terraists"??

Now that's an interesting theory.

Warham
07-11-2005, 03:32 PM
No, I'm saying that's who benefitted from the bombings.

Phil theStalker
07-11-2005, 03:41 PM
So, for the second time, responses of domestic defense is deliberately delayed under the guise of a "practice drill" and all anybody can say is "coincidence" or "conspiracy bullshit"??

Pretty goddamned big coincidence, I would say.

If the Brits appoint an "independent commission" to investigate this, I hope they pick more impartial leaders for the group than the business partner of Osama's brother-in-law.

Let Galloway do it. ;)
I'm sick and tired of Bush and Blair claiming the "rule of law" and then support results from a, eh, "independent commissions" for HOMICIDES.

WHEN ARE THE POLICE IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, NYC, WASHINGTON D.C., AND NOW LONDON GOING TO START HOMICIDE "INVESTIGATIONS?" HUH

There were nearly 3,000 homicides in the WTC and NO, not O1NE, "homicide" investagtion.

AND WHERE ARE ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS INSISTING ON "RULE OF LAW," PLAIN AND ORDINARY POLICE HOMICIDE INVESTIGATIONS ON THE VERY REAL HOMICIDE CASES OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS?

I don't like it.

My pop was a cop.

They go crazy over just ONE homicide. They're going to get to the bottom of it and bring the perps to justice.

Now thousands are MURDERED and not ONE open homicide investigation.

AMAZING.

I don't like it.

Get food, get water, it's t2oo late.

Big Troubles
07-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Scotland Yard is hard at work. Its time to rest easy. ;)

FORD
07-11-2005, 05:57 PM
No, I'm saying that's who benefitted from the bombings.

But that's not what Kilmeade said. He said that it "works to OUR advantage" that the bombings took place in the middle of the G8 summit. So whose advantage is Kilmeade referring to.

FORD
07-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I'm sick and tired of Bush and Blair claiming the "rule of law" and then support results from a, eh, "independent commissions" for HOMICIDES.

WHEN ARE THE POLICE IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, NYC, WASHINGTON D.C., AND NOW LONDON GOING TO START HOMICIDE "INVESTIGATIONS?" HUH

There were nearly 3,000 homicides in the WTC and NO, not O1NE, "homicide" investagtion.

AND WHERE ARE ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS INSISTING ON "RULE OF LAW," PLAIN AND ORDINARY POLICE HOMICIDE INVESTIGATIONS ON THE VERY REAL HOMICIDE CASES OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS?

I don't like it.

My pop was a cop.

They go crazy over just ONE homicide. They're going to get to the bottom of it and bring the perps to justice.

Now thousands are MURDERED and not ONE open homicide investigation.

AMAZING.

I don't like it.

Get food, get water, it's t2oo late.

Well, in the case of New York City, the cop who should have investigated it was paid to look the other way, and then promoted to a federal job by the BCE themselves.

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/bush_Bernard_Kerik.jpg

That would be this clown, Bernard Kerik.

Warham
07-11-2005, 06:04 PM
But that's not what Kilmeade said. He said that it "works to OUR advantage" that the bombings took place in the middle of the G8 summit. So whose advantage is Kilmeade referring to.

Probably the US's advantage, because the rest of the world isn't too concerned about terrorism, or wants to back off from it when confronted by it. Instead of discussing greenhouse gasses, or in addition to discussing greenhouse gasses, they should be discussing terrorism at the summit.

I don't think there was any cryptic message in there.

Warham
07-11-2005, 06:05 PM
So the liberals are making fun of high school dropouts? I thought you guys were the party for the stupid, poor, and downtrodden? ;)

I wonder what the percentages are for what party high school drop-outs vote for.

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 06:09 PM
So the liberals are making fun of high school dropouts? I thought you guys were the party for the stupid, poor, and downtrodden? ;)

Those are the RED STATE votes we get. :D

We are the Party FOR the stupid

You are the Party OF the stupid.

subtle difference :cool:

Guitar Shark
07-11-2005, 06:11 PM

Perhaps I missed it, but where is the transcript where Kilmeade makes this statement.

Nickdfresh
07-11-2005, 06:24 PM

I wonder what the percentages are for what party high school drop-outs vote for.

Sorry, THOME and WAYNE L. are in your base.;)

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Other than Bill Gates of course, here's a list of notable "dropouts" I found

I'll take their votes.

Albert Einstein: Nobel Prize-winning physicist; "Time" magazine's "Man of the Century" (20th century) (after dropping out of high school, he studied on his own and passed the entrance exam on his second try to the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)

• John D. Rockefeller Sr.: Self-made billionaire American businessman-philanthropist; co-founder of "The Standard Oil Company;" history's first recorded billionaire (dropped out of high school two months before graduation; took business courses for ten weeks at Folsom Mercantile College [a chain business school])

• Henry Ford: Self-made multimillionaire American businessman; assembly-line auto manufacturing pioneer; founder of the "Ford Motor Company"

• Walt Disney: Oscar-winning American film/TV producer; animation and theme park pioneer; self-made multimillionaire founder and spokesperson of "The Walt Disney Studios/Company; "Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient; Congressional Gold Medal recipient; French Legion of Honor admittee/Medal recipient (received honorary high-school diploma from hometown high school at age 58)

• Abraham Lincoln: 16th President of the United States; (little formal education - Lincoln himself estimated approximately one year; home schooling/life experience; later earned a law degree through self study of books that he borrowed from friends)

• Carl Sandburg: Pulitzer Prize-winning American author (little formal education; later passed entrance exam to Lombard College and graduated)

• Diana, Princess of Wales

• George Burns: Oscar-winning actor/comedian (elementary school dropout)

• Dave Thomas: Self-made multimillionaire American businessman; founder-spokesperson of the "Wendy's" fast-food restaurant chain (equivalency diploma)

• Martin Van Buren: 8th President of the United States (little formal education; began studying law at age 14 while an apprentice at a law firm, later became a lawyer)

• Andrew Carnegie: Self-made multimillionaire American businessman and philanthropist (elementary school dropout)

• John Chancellor: American television journalist; evening news anchorman

• "Colonel" Harlan Sanders: Self-made multimillionaire American businessman; founder-spokesperson of the "Kentucky Fried Chicken/KFC" fast-food restaurant chain (elementary school dropout; later earned a correspondence course law degree)

• Samuel L. Clemens ("Mark Twain"): Best-selling American author and humorist (elementary school dropout)

• Christopher Columbus: Italian explorer (little formal education; home schooling/life experience; went to sea in his youth)

• Davy Crockett: Early American frontiersman; U.S. Congressman (Tennessee Representative); died at the battle of the Alamo (little formal education - less than six months; home schooling/life experience)

• Charles Dickens: Best-selling British author (elementary school dropout)

• Joe DiMaggio: National Baseball Hall of Fame inductee; Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient

• Sir Francis Drake: British explorer; knighted in the United Kingdom (little formal education; home schooling/life experience; went to sea in his youth)

• George Eastman: Self-made multimillionaire American inventor; founder of the "Kodak" roll film camera, corporation, and chemical company

• Thomas Edison: Self-made multimillionaire, most famous and productive inventor of all time; invented the filament electric light bulb, phonograph, and motion picture camera; electrical power usage pioneer; Congressional Gold Medal recipient; knighted (France: bestowed the rank of Chevalier, (had no formal education - home schooled)

• Benjamin Franklin: American politician - diplomat - author - printer - publisher-scientist - inventor; co-author and co-signer of the U.S. Declaration of Independence; one of the founders of The United States of America; face is pictured on the U.S. one-hundred dollar bill (little formal education [less than two years]; home schooling/life experience)

• Clark Gable: Oscar-winning actor

• George Gershwin: Oscar-nominated and most celebrated American songwriter-and classical composer; Congressional Gold Medal recipient

• Amadeo Peter Giannini: American-born founder of "Bank of America"

• Cary Grant: Oscar-winning actor

• W.T.Grant: Self-made multimillionaire American businessman; founder of the "W.T. Grant Company" department store chain

• H.L. Hunt: Self-made billionaire American oil industrialist (elementary school dropout)

• John Huston: Oscar-winning American film director-actor (The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The Maltese Falcon, The African Queen, etc.)

• Elton John: Oscar-winning songwriter-singer; Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee; knighted by the United Kingdom

• Andrew Jackson: 7th President of the United States (no formal education; home schooling/life experience)

• John Paul Jones: Scottish-born American Revolutionary War U.S. navy commander; famous quote: "I have not yet begun to fight." (little formal education; home schooling/life experience; went to sea in his youth)

• Henry J. Kaiser: Self-made multimillionaire American businessman; founder of "Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical Corporation," "Kaiser Steel," etc.

• Kirk Kerkorian: Self-made billionaire American businessman

• Ray Kroc: Self-made billionaire American businessman; founder of the "McDonald's" fast-food restaurant chain

• Jerry Lewis: Actor-comedian-singer-entertainer-humanitarian; knighted (France: Chevalier [or Chev.] Jerry Lewis)

• John Major: British Prime Minister 1990-1997

• William Shakespeare: British playwright; best-selling British author

• George Bernard Shaw: Nobel Prize-winning Irish-born British playwright; best-selling author

• Frank Sinatra: Oscar-winning actor-singer; Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient; Congressional Gold Medal recipient

• John Philip Sousa: American composer-conductor (elementary school dropout)

• Zachary Taylor: 12th President of the United States (little formal education; home schooling/life experience)

• George Washington: 1st President of the United States; former general; Chairman of the Constitutional Convention; U.S. nickname: "The Father of Our Country"; face is pictured on the U.S. one dollar bill and twenty-five cent coin (quarter) (no formal education; home schooling/life experience; went to sea in his youth)
• William Faulkner: Nobel Prize-winning and Pulitzer Prize-winning American author; screenwriter (dropped out of high school in second year; later attended University of Mississippi but did not graduate)

• Herman Melville: Best-selling American author and writer of Moby Dick, arguably the greatest novel of all time.

• Liza Minnelli: Oscar-winning actress-singer

• Robert Mitchum: Oscar-nominated actor
• Claude Monet: French painter (elementary school dropout)

• David H. Murdock: Self-made billionaire American businessman

• Florence Nightingale: History's most notable nurse; best-selling Italian-born British nursing book author (no formal education; home schooling/life experience)

• Thomas Paine: American Revolutionary War era political theorist; best-selling British-born American author; famous quote: "These are the times that try men's souls." (little formal education; home schooling/life experience)

• Millard Fillmore: 13th President of the United States (little formal education - six months; home schooling/life experience; studied law while serving as a legal clerk with a judge and law firm; later became a lawyer)

• Will Rogers: American author-humorist-lecturer-actor-entertainer; famous quote: "I never met a man I didn't like."

• Frederick Henry Royce: Self-made multimillionaire British businessman; co-founder-designer of the "Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Company"; knighted (United Kingdom: Sir Frederick Henry Royce) (elementary school dropout)

• Edmond Safra: Lebanese-born billionaire banker-philanthropist

• David Sarnoff: Russian-born American radio and television pioneer; given the title "Father of American Television" by the Television Broadcasters Association

• William Saroyan: Oscar-winning screenwriter; Pulitzer Prize-winning American playwright

• Vidal Sassoon: Self-made multimillionaire British businessman; founder of "Vidal Sassoon" hairstyling salons, academies, and hair-care products

• Walt Whitman: Best-selling American poet (elementary school dropout)

• Orville & Wilbur Wright: Aviation pioneers; Congressional Gold Medal recipients

• Grover Cleveland: 22nd and 24th President of the United States; face is pictured on the one-thousand dollar bill, which is no longer printed; (dropped out of school to help family earn income; studied law while serving as a clerk at a law firm, later became a lawyer)

• Irving Berlin: Oscar-winning American songwriter-composer; film story writer; Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient; Congressional Gold Medal recipient

thome
07-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Nick is a chick nanny nanny doo dooo Damn you are Bad ASS

Im a high school drop out and i got a bigger di%k than you
so there Nick so fresh.. DOUCHY like fresh evergreen or do you
like Peanut Butter Fresh Douchy nick so fresh?

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by thome

Im a high school drop out

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck, who'd ever have guessed :cool:

Nickdfresh
07-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Nick is a chick nanny nanny doo dooo Damn you are Bad ASS

Im a high school drop out and i got a bigger di%k than you
so there Nick so fresh.. DOUCHY like fresh evergreen or do you
like Peanut Butter Fresh Douchy nick so fresh?

Glad to be part of your remedial, special education writing exercise for the day.

You must seriously try hard to be this retarded.

http://www.shootersgl.com/forum/files/stfu-avatar.jpg

thome
07-11-2005, 07:04 PM
1,000 miles away and you are still So Bad ASSed Damn

How do you do it all fresh n douchy, nicky bad ass, Fresh assed Nick.

Nick the Bruiser !
Nick the Crusher!
Nick the Bad Assedness of Badasses!

boo!

Seshmeister
07-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Well, there are reports of as many as 1,000 people still missing....

They're very inaccurate reports then.

It's 52 at the moment but it may rise by a few once they cut up the trains.

Nickdfresh
07-11-2005, 07:24 PM
1,000 miles away and you are still So Bad ASSed Damn

How do you do it all fresh n douchy, nicky bad ass, Fresh assed Nick.

Nick the Bruiser !
Nick the Crusher!
Nick the Bad Assedness of Badasses!

boo!

Wow! How will I ever recover from that viscious owning? It's like somebody gave STIMPY a computer, or, a 44-year-old man the sense of humor and cognative ability of an eight-year girl. Life must really suck for you fuckstump...

Nickdfresh
07-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
They're very inaccurate reports then.

It's 52 at the moment but it may rise by a few once they cut up the trains.

I think it may be just under 100 from what I've heard.

Keeyth
07-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Those are the RED STATE votes we get. :D

We are the Party FOR the stupid

You are the Party OF the stupid.

subtle difference :cool:

So perfect it's almost poetic Lounge! :)

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
So perfect it's almost poetic Lounge! :)

;)

thome
07-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Wow! How will I ever recover from that viscious owning? It's like somebody gave STIMPY a computer, or, a 44-year-old man the sense of humor and cognative ability of an eight-year girl. Life must really suck for you fuckstump...

Exactly what percent of your posts are intellectually worthy of
deep social redeeming value ?

11,000 posts.... Ill lay real money on 2%

Your barkin at the moon an he aint listening.

Nickdfresh
07-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Exactly what percent of your posts are intellectually worthy of
deep social redeeming value ?

11,000 posts.... Ill lay real money on 2%

Your barkin at the moon an he aint listening.

"...intellectually worthy of deep social redeeming value ?"

Pul-leeze.:rolleyes:

I'll stack any five of my posts up against your shit-stained dribble of sentence fragments, errors, and randomly spewed, third-grade level torts.

I didn't say they were socially redeeming, it's a fucking message board! It's tough to be "social redeeming," I just aim to write posts that are not complete nonsensical bullshit...Try harder GUMP, I can already see you writing's beginning to improve a little.;)

thome
07-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Id say there has not allways been Academics read rite rit but if you would think
a tiny bit. Your idea of whats ignorant has nothing to do with

learning. Your inability to learn is absolute so dont
give up i know in time your ignorance will make you question

your ideas of intellect vs a book someone else wrote.

a time someone else created

a world someone else described to you

a war you refuse to understand

a world you run from

a reality you ignore Go in peace my son ..

Nickdfresh
07-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Id say there has not allways been Academics read rite rit but if you would think

a world you run from

:rolleyes: Jesus, it's like talking to a fucking three-year-old.

Get back to me when you actually read your first newspaper "hueked on fonics."

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 09:24 PM

You are the epitome of ignorance. And your act is boring, redundant, and childish.

You want to debate someone as astute and well read as Nick, wonderful. Cut the shit.

You will always be considered a fucking mouthbreather in here as long as you conitnue your Irak/rite phonic bullshit.

I do think it's an act. Every now and then you slip up and show a glimmer of intelligence. Bring it out, or get used to being laid to waste by Nick and the rest f us.

It's old. It's played. We have enough "Jesterstars / Waynes " already. We're not looking to be entertained by your "I'm so dumb I'm clever" crap.

Nick can continue to own you into the ground, and we'll enjoy watching it. But if you want to be taken seriously, then fucking grow up.

thome
07-11-2005, 10:05 PM
You are the epitome of ignorance. And your act is boring, redundant, and childish.

You want to debate someone as astute and well read as Nick, wonderful. Cut the shit.

You will always be considered a fucking mouthbreather in here as long as you conitnue your Irak/rite phonic bullshit.

I do think it's an act. Every now and then you slip up and show a glimmer of intelligence. Bring it out, or get used to being laid to waste by Nick and the rest f us.

It's old. It's played. We have enough "Jesterstars / Waynes " already. We're not looking to be entertained by your "I'm so dumb I'm clever" crap.

Nick can continue to own you into the ground, and we'll enjoy watching it. But if you want to be taken seriously, then fucking grow up.

Why dont you pull that academic ladder out of your ass

and grow-- down -- you stuck up intelectuall ignoraymus

you read but you cant see or hear.

Your almighty lord of intelectual babble.. your shitt#n up a rope here
and you dont even see it.

you just cant read you have no sight
words string together for you they have lost their individuality
they are just a big blur to you

I gave up on words as truth many moons ago they are just descriptions
of the past dreams of balladeers poets and the like. songs of the future that can be .

Or tools of Hate, Arms for terrorists ....

You know you are what you speak.

Or you are what people think they hear its all in the translation.

;) ;)

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Why dont you pull that academic ladder out of your ass

and grow-- down -- you stuck up intelectuall ignoraymus

you read but you cant see or hear.

Your almighty lord of intelectual babble.. your shitt#n up a rope here
and you dont even see it.

Ahhh, that's so sweet.

You're right, my hearing is shot. But the contacts help my sight.

See, you can form semi-coherent thoughts.

Keep reaching for the stars, corky. :cool:

Nick and I are here for you.

Big Train
07-11-2005, 10:30 PM
The end times are near. Lounge was in complete agreement with me earlier in this thread and now I find myself in the same position.

Thome, I appreciate your conservative viewpoints, but let's at least argue at an LA Times reading level.

Nickdfresh
07-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Thome, I appreciate your conservative viewpoints, but let's at least argue at an LA Times reading level.

Now that's funny!:D

academic punk
07-11-2005, 10:32 PM

Or at least "My Pet Goat"...

thome
07-11-2005, 10:33 PM
I told you before i dont write well
but to judge me on that is to blind yourself to me.
I told you i work with my hands not words
5 bucks says I'm far more intelligent than the lot of you .

And i know what im saying to bad you all are to smart to hear me.

My bad for improper views of read rite writ .

You may have a hint about me: Ive allways been three years ahead of
my classes in school found it boring and uneventfull I found the
way of light and texture, depth and perception much more interesting.

I left words behind in the 9th grade never looked back
never seen so many supposed intelectuall snobs in my life till
i came here.Ive sat and spoke w/ some of the tuned in people
you speak of every day here .none gave me as much crap as you.

so keep it coming if you must .i guess thats all the info im giving out
not enough to hang me still more than the internet deserves

Big Train
07-11-2005, 10:48 PM
I;m not begrudging you anything about your educational level. It is the juvenile "fuck you too" attitude and comments that don't do well here. I criticize their side of the fence daily for it, so it wouldn't be very "fair and balanced" of me not to here. I think your an intelligent guy and make very good points. We destroy them daily with just the facts. Stick to that and you will do well.

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 11:30 PM
I

We destroy them daily with just the facts.

I'm sorry. I just passed IPA through my nostrils, and now it stings. I'm laughing so hard my sides ache, and I may need a well qualified nurse to administer mouth to mouth.

You may be a first-rate neo-con shitbag, BT, but I love ya just the same.

Fucking priceless:D

You should really be working for FAUX. Hannity aint got nearly the game you have.

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 11:33 PM
I told you before i dont write well
but to judge me on that is to blind yourself to me.
I told you i work with my hands not words
5 bucks says I'm far more intelligent than the lot of you .

Keep your 5 bucks. That's a half rack of Schmidts these days:D

Why not just prove us all terribly wrong, and cut the shit then?

It's a fucking gimmick, ala Phil, and you know it.:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Or at least "My Pet Goat"...

Nothing but net

From 3 point land, no less :cool:

Big Train
07-11-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm sorry. I just passed IPA through my nostrils, and now it stings. I'm laughing so hard my sides ache, and I may need a well qualified nurse to administer mouth to mouth.

You may be a first-rate neo-con shitbag, BT, but I love ya just the same.

Fucking priceless:D

You should really be working for FAUX. Hannity aint got nearly the game you have.

You realize I wrote that because I knew you'd enjoy it? I stand by my statement, you liberal shitbags can choke on it (Or spit your drink..) :)

ODShowtime
07-12-2005, 12:21 AM

a world you run from

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Jesus, it's like talking to a fucking three-year-old.

I'll start reading some of that shit and then just stop and skip it. Fuck it, you know?

Nickdfresh
07-12-2005, 04:30 AM
I;m not begrudging you anything about your educational level. It is the juvenile "fuck you too" attitude and comments that don't do well here. I criticize their side of the fence daily for it, so it wouldn't be very "fair and balanced" of me not to here. I think your an intelligent guy and make very good points. We destroy them daily with just the facts. Stick to that and you will do well.

I also see a lot of posts that are intentionally off topic, puerile, and irritating in order to get attention.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=595298#post595298

thome
07-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Nick you are allways of topic because you dont converse
you Bark you narrow minded manifesto

you would be welcome at my table for a beer anytime
but your still wrong.

LoungeMachine
07-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Funny how thome can post in the DLR to replace Howard Stern thread without a single spelling error.

This is an act.

A boring one at that.

Welcome to being ignored thomey

thome
07-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Funny how thome can post in the DLR to replace Howard Stern thread without a single spelling error.

This is an act.

A boring one at that.

Welcome to being ignored thomey

You are the kinda dude that spends his whole life going back to
correct himself checking your inner self for self doubt ERRORS.

Thats ok. I prefer other things..

Just like, you Know the terrorist are everywhere but prefer to WAIT
until they blow up your Own house before you do something about it.

You are welcome at my table for beers also
but your still wrong

thome
07-12-2005, 10:04 AM
I try not to poke fun at fools but what does this say?

thome
07-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Guns don't kill people...

BULLETS kill people

Guns just make them go faster

Keeyth
07-12-2005, 12:50 PM
The end times are near. Lounge was in complete agreement with me earlier in this thread and now I find myself in the same position.

Uh oh! Where's Phil?? It really must be t2wo late!

I'm gonna go get some food and water...! :eek:

bobgnote
07-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Scotland Yard is hard at work. Its time to rest easy. ;)

1. The British incited the background for radical Islam, and the US and Israel incited the recent, post-WWII progression to terror attacks as strategic tactic, and the availability of that tactic by incitement of the directly evident award of the 2012 Olympics to London, where Paris would surely be the site of negative-outcome, US-intensive actions.

2. When the US deregulated energy provider-oligopoly at fraud, variously c. 1998, and then effected illegal, INFLATIONARY power deals such as California's, then hid the impending cost-cancer disaters by collusion of all tainted US and inferior media, Al Queda knew that California's deals, completed over 12/00-Sumer 2001, were both unfair business, unenforced by vast collusion and widespread conspiracy that taints all law enforcement in the USA, and FATALLY INFLATIONARY, to precede a memorable terror incident on 9/11/01.

3. Old Buggery is the direct tortfeasor since Victoria, which incited radical Islam, evident first as the Mahdi of Sudan, made into a Chuckie movie back in the day, KHARTOUM, helladoomed, Chuck/NRA clown on pole at the end, hella effect. UK and New China both want to scour the US-bubble-bust, for MORE REAL ESTATE, AND MORE MONEY. Islam saw this, and guess what, where they have been pissed on a 1000-year cycle, YOU DON'T WANT US-DOMESTIC NUCLEAR POWER.

4. When the Zionists arrived, they did not provoke Intifada right away, but the idea of poking a nasty, Zionist, fascist, racist, Orthodox-Jewish-fronted Mafia-orgy in the middle of post-Islamic Palestine is FATALLY FLAWED, or aren't you one of the SMARTER classes? Dig this up for good history, since after the 1926 Intifada and eventual British withdrawal from Arabia in 1932 after undermining TE Lawrence and Faisal Hussein's coalitions, we were doomed, to suffer WWII and the US post-war push to Saddam Hussein, a way-different, 50s CIA stooge, who like Usama is the platform for Halliburton in Iraq and eventual death of Karzai in Afrghanistan, like Faisal Hussein, before.

4. The US SUCKS, sorry, from the Carter-Reagan-Bush-Clinton-Bush trend and all expected, corporate-sanctioned alternatives, so the London bombing is a dig at mas nuke-biohazard-chemugly, Olympics, Olympia, Seattle, HOOP, three-and-ONE up top in Georgethedriver's bus, certain international sports persons known to me, and RON REAGAN, with MSNBC, 9 AM, m-f, in Connected, COAST TO COAST.

SLL means stoplooklisten! HEY, don't wander into the lane where big DAVE from the grabass NAVY has you in a whatnow checkout. The coast to coast is HOOP terms, yes? The score is bad, NOW. Guess where hoop scores might go. All because of jerkasses who think to stick a pit-bull after Arabs and Iranians, etc, for 1000, real bad since 1099, and now, CORPORATE Christians do NOT protect us OR the Arabs OR the Iranians from usual, CATHOLIC PREDATION.

SO SORRY that Ron should not be an oblivious old boomer, given his dad playing the Iranians and Arabs against each other, perhaps to incite a progression, but to PEACE, or to doom? RIGHT down go the old fakers, NOW, or we'll be hellasorry, call me and Ron the Boomer Mr. Hellboy, if you dummy up SMART, and you make a play, and you get to play, on.:D

Nickdfresh
07-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Can someone tell me why this idiot form OAKLAND doesn't get banned by IP. He's obviously using some sort of text scrambler.