PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden's Pop Star Niece to Change Name

LoungeMachine
07-13-2005, 02:32 AM
BIN LADEN'S POP STAR NIECE CHANGES HER NAME

OSAMA BIN LADEN's pop star niece has been forced to change her name because she's constantly taunted about her family connection to the terrorist responsible for the 9/11 atrocities.

WAFAR DUFOUR's estranged father is Bin-Laden's half-brother and she has struggled to get her musical career off the ground following the attacks on the country she has called home since arriving in America from her native Switzerland when she was 10.

Dufour sobbed on talk show host DONNY DEUTSCH's nightly show THE BIG IDEA on Monday night (11JUL05) as the advertising bigwig-turned-TV star grilled her about her links to Bin Laden.

The singer said, "It's hard to answer these questions. I just want people in the States to know I have nothing to do with that person and it's hard for me to be always associated. It's a big family and I don't know what everybody else has done.

"My mom raised me since I'm 10 years old and she made me believe in all the freedoms that the United States believe in, and, since September 11th, I've been harassed by the press all the time, saying, 'OK, she has something to do with (it),' and I have nothing to do (with it).

"It's hard for me to hide and to be rejected from people with whom I share the same values... I want to be accepted in this country and I don't feel that I am."

13/07/2005 02:40

Cathedral
07-13-2005, 02:37 AM
What's she look like, any pictures?

ashstralia
07-13-2005, 05:11 AM
what a burden to carry!

worse than being michael jackson.

almost.

4moreyears
07-13-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
What's she look like, any pictures?

I saw the interview. She is actually really good looking.

Unchainme
07-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

OSAMA BIN LADEN's pop star niece has been forced to change her name because she's constantly taunted about her family connection to the terrorist responsible for the 9/11 atrocities.

WAFAR DUFOUR's estranged father is Bin-Laden's half-brother and she has struggled to get her musical career off the ground following the attacks on the country she has called home since arriving in America from her native Switzerland when she was 10.

Dufour sobbed on talk show host DONNY DEUTSCH's nightly show THE BIG IDEA on Monday night (11JUL05) as the advertising bigwig-turned-TV star grilled her about her links to Bin Laden.

The singer said, "It's hard to answer these questions. I just want people in the States to know I have nothing to do with that person and it's hard for me to be always associated. It's a big family and I don't know what everybody else has done.

"My mom raised me since I'm 10 years old and she made me believe in all the freedoms that the United States believe in, and, since September 11th, I've been harassed by the press all the time, saying, 'OK, she has something to do with (it),' and I have nothing to do (with it).

"It's hard for me to hide and to be rejected from people with whom I share the same values... I want to be accepted in this country and I don't feel that I am."

God The only thing I can think of thats worse is being related to Hitler or Saddam.

thome
07-13-2005, 10:35 AM
She's a tool of terrorism play her tunes backwards... death to america repeated over and over.

sorry i had to.

bastardog
07-13-2005, 10:56 AM
I found this photo of that bitch

FORD
07-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Doesn't look all that Arabic to me.

Some members of OBL's family were probably involved in funding his operations. I seriously doubt she was one of them.

bueno bob
07-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Doesn't bin Laden have something like 56 brothers, anyway? Christ, who cares? I'm SURE she probably had very little to do with 9/11.

Not only that, she's hot.

Nickdfresh
07-13-2005, 12:49 PM
It's probably a good career move though.

Keeyth
07-13-2005, 02:53 PM
It's HIM!!!!
So THAT's where he's been all this time!
He got a face lift and a mini-skirt!! :D

academic punk
07-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Haven't read the article yet, but I assume her name was Kip and will now be "Lounge Machine"?

academic punk
07-13-2005, 04:48 PM
Or- better yet - "The Artist Formerly Known as the Niece of the World's Most Wanted Terrorist, Who Has Still Evaded capture, Even Though Porter Goss Claims He Has An "Excellent" Idea Of Where He Is".

(It's catchy, in it's way, you have to admit that)

Keeyth
07-13-2005, 04:52 PM
yeah, and not too wordy either! :)

Vinnie Velvet
07-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
It's HIM!!!!
So THAT's where he's been all this time!
He got a face lift and a mini-skirt!! :D

LMAO!!!