PDA

View Full Version : What sentences should Bush face?

Steve Savicki
07-13-2005, 04:08 PM
<center>http://www.motherearth.org/bushwanted/wanted_en.gif</center>

http://www.motherearth.org/bushwanted/laws.php

Notice I said he should face; not that it's necessarily going to happen.:(

academic punk
07-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Bush has yet to be able to speak one grammatically correct sentence in his life.

(sorry, cheap gag. had to be done)

Steve Savicki
07-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Oh boy, I'd love to hear him speak in court:

"Your honor,..."

You fill in the blanks.

BigBadBrian
07-13-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Oh boy, I'd love to hear him speak in court:

"Your honor,..."

You fill in the blanks.

"Your honor,...Steve Savicki is quite ridiculous for posting impeachment threads of myself, George W. Bush, when everyone else on God's green earth knows such an action will never happen. Now Steve, as your President, I order you to cease and desist. Fucking got it?"
:mad:

Steve Savicki
07-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Or he'll admit he's a thief who stole the election in a cruel and unusual way"
<center>http://community.democrats.com/store/images/products/miller-cruel-and-unusual.jpeg</center>

Cathedral
07-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Criminals should always do the time for their crime, or crimes as it were.
I wasn't too good for jail, neither is George Bush or anyone else.

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
"Your honor,...Steve Savicki is quite ridiculous for posting impeachment threads of myself, George W. Bush, when everyone else on God's green earth knows such an action will never happen. Now Steve, as your President, I order you to cease and desist. Fucking got it?"
:mad:

YOUR HONOR! Did you hear THAT???

It's a talking CHIMP!!! :D

bueno bob
07-14-2005, 05:56 PM
"Your honor, sir, this is all a conspiracy, you see...it's a conspiracy against me brought about by...uh...by the Democrats and their platform, you see...back in, uh, Texas, we'd have...we'd have hunted them down and, uh, barbequed...and not just the Democrats but the guys at the Roth Army Forums. My intelligence has revealed that, uh, my, uh...conspiracies against me were hatched by the Roth Army Forums...and Saddam...but we're gonna stand strong, like a country under God, and uh..."

"Mr. President? You were asked to enter a plea of 'guilty' or 'not guilty', sir."

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
"Your honor, sir, this is all a conspiracy, you see...it's a conspiracy against me brought about by...uh...by the Democrats and their platform, you see...back in, uh, Texas, we'd have...we'd have hunted them down and, uh, barbequed...and not just the Democrats but the guys at the Roth Army Forums. My intelligence has revealed that, uh, my, uh...conspiracies against me were hatched by the Roth Army Forums...and Saddam...but we're gonna stand strong, like a country under God, and uh..."

"Mr. President? You were asked to enter a plea of 'guilty' or 'not guilty', sir."

Well uh, you honor, uh ya see...
... uh it's a bit difficult...
..uh, I am a chimp after all, and uh...

...say, would you be interested in a Supreme Court nomination? :monekyl: :cato:

bobgnote
07-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Democracy is as democracy does. We are outlaws, the heat is OC, when SSA fails, LET'S CALL THE WHOLE THING OFF.

The current OS supports too much retired OC and OC operations cults.

The deregulated long-term power deals are inflationary, they have factionalized an incited enemy to terror attacks, since the enemy lords LOSE ASSETS from the energy fraud in the US (particularly in California). The circumstances of fraud accumulated by the usual black month in 2001 pointed to 9/11 as the critical day to make a point, I did not want anyone to make.

Four lessons for US, since we participate by circumstance, now, as affected actors or those forced to react in haste.

ONE (Islam): Islam is a desirable condition of PEACE. Get some, keep some, semper fi and fu and fo and fum it, all night, US armed forces too, sez ME and any survivors-to-be.

BUT, the US has this baby-blue agenda it developed after WWII, and the British predecessor-imperialists were where the Protestants failed to reduce their own corruption, before they gave way to a myriad of corrupt, 20th century, Catholic-intensive and corporate christian anti-media, now dangerously outmoded for any survival in the 21st century. Lost the peace already, some drunk named KENNY and a drunk-accting advisor named KARL came up behind extra-corrupt and stupid, both, and he belches aout this crap abouit BRING IT AWNNN!!!

TWO (jihad): What an asshole was GW! So, Islam is still MAD-TV about the Israeli fascists not having any Latin or Aramaic-speaking tortfeasors to ethnically cleanse out of post-Islamic Palestine. For the eventual, factionalized INTIFADAS, nasty, sometimes explosive uprisings that are mistaken by inciter-participant (You can call GW an infidel if you are brave enough) geeks from the ugly western civ arenas as something simply TERRIFYING instead of instructive, GW has nurtured a progression of JIHAD, STRUGGLE, in which we participate as either infidel or Islamist, as practical participants in a progression, despite any shove-punk ignorance in the insane multiplicity of nuisance western media.

THREE (Intifada): Uprisings may be explosive, and the ones in London go like Death at LEEDS, who-boys. Your Ed the organist is cocky, I think. We participate in remedial incidents of Intifada, from our circumstantial inability to cooperate, to notice HEY, AMERICA, CAN YOU SAY, 'ARAMAIC?' SURE YOU CAN. ARAMID FIBERS ARE KEVLAR, LIKE ON ANY SWELTERING COPS AND SOLDIERS. ARAMAIC WAS THE LANGUAGE JESUS SPOKE BECAUSE ARAMAIC TRIBES CONQUERED ISRAEL BEFORE THE ROMANS DID, SO THEN NO LATIN-SPEAKERS WER IN PALWESTINE TO GET SCREWED BY THE POST-VICTORIAN FANTASY-IMPERIALISM COME TO IMPRACTICAL LIFE, ISRAEL. So, expect a bit of traverse to boomboomboomandONE, boomer Ron still alive, his show on MSNBC not yet denied, but note PeeWee Herman doinking himself to Nurse Nancy and Magoohan the Prisoner. Young Ron is a winner if he wins, and his time is NOW, to try. But, let us not meet the new boss, same as the old boss, eh. note eh in Oakland for time being. eh is a thing that says, let magyver have some of the tape.

FOUR (Hezbollah): LIBERATION from conditions of Jihad and tactics by adverse sides in battles or intifada-transactions of ANY sort is variously desirable. Too bad about the piss-on-Arabs AND Persians-thingy, in Britain and the US and France, for a thousand years. And the bogus, long-term power deals including California's with Gray Davis, unlawfully protected by conspiracy including California's Prop 64 (Schwarzenegger in collusion before election so no Am.11, Arnold-beeyatch) were the judas-goat that Al Queda could attack, to trigger the phony war on teror, actually an incitement of anti-American reaction, worldwide, by any warlords, including those who can easily cross over to profit from drug and weapons and legal crossover.

So, we actually WANT HEZBOLLAH, and a sturdy, well-founded, possibly modern costituted condition of ISLAM to prevail, no matter what the Catholic-intensive mafias will allow this to be called, wherever Catholic-intensive media has undermined world civilization and fidelity, now unavailable to us as a circumstance of various unlawful oppression by the US and any inferiors in collusion, as actual OC actors, evading juris.

Too, bad, but the US military industrial complex and corporate punk media in collusion have what they want for PC 182, blink and an overt act has just been committed that affects California, so that we are allowed NO LAWFUL NOTICE OF THE INFLATION, THAT AL QUEDA AND OTHER FACTIONS COULD ATTACK FIRST AS A JUDAS-GOAT for media and mil tug'o'war, ACTUAL ISSUES HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW, IN A CLASSIC CASE OF INTERNATIONAL CORRUPTION, WHICH BOTH GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATE MEDIA PLAY AT US, like a damn circus.

Then, they will try to continually superfund the modern bubble, undermining the funding infrastructure from both sides o the phony war, and if Usama lives, he can BUY HALF OF CALIFORNIA when the bubble breaks, which it will, since the USA is so hostile, it will undermine any favorable chinese reinvestment options, and gthey will stalk our real estate, when it falls in price, catastrpphically, or eventually, while GW lets Condi the girlie pianist fart. Send 'em EdVH in a little dress with a little asian pianist on his lap to show him how to REALLY play. Chines reinvestment can pull up and fart on GW, when.

Learn the four concepts of Islam, that we all need to KNOW, since we now all are forced by circumstance to learn these, whether or not we are actually willing or otherwise active infidels or Islamists, accused or self-admitted! So, I will send this to Chertoff the DHS Dir. and smile.

bobgnote
07-14-2005, 06:57 PM

Democracy is as democracy does. We are outlaws, the heat is OC, when SSA fails, LET'S CALL THE WHOLE THING OFF.

The current United States and inferiors-and-popup-schmuckinas-OS supports too much retired OC and OC operations cults.

The deregulated long-term power deals are inflationary, they have factionalized an incited enemy to terror attacks, since the enemy lords LOSE ASSETS from the energy fraud in the US (particularly in California). The circumstances of fraud accumulated by the usual black month in 2001 pointed to 9/11 as the critical day to make a point, I did not want anyone to make.

Four lessons for US, since we participate by circumstance, now, as affected actors or those forced to react in haste.

ONE (Islam): Islam is a desirable condition of PEACE. Get some, keep some, semper fi and fu and fo and fum it, all night, US armed forces too, sez ME and any survivors-to-be.

BUT, the US has this baby-blue agenda it developed after WWII, and the British predecessor-imperialists were where the Protestants failed to reduce their own corruption, before they gave way to a myriad of corrupt, 20th century, Catholic-intensive and corporate christian anti-media, now dangerously outmoded for any survival in the 21st century. Lost the peace already, some drunk named KENNY and a drunk-accting advisor named KARL came up behind extra-corrupt and stupid, both, and he barfs out this crap about BRING IT AWNNN!!!

REALLY, we are backed up with Reserves and Steven Blum's Guard, and recruiting ain't, and here comes THE MOTHER OF ALL DEFICITS, with more pissedoff Islamists, who need all of us to sort the smart ones who want to LIVE, who maybe can play guitar, bass, drums up to the LIVE AT LEEDS standard, like I can, your bad if you 'love' the Dead.

TWO (jihad): What an asshole was GW! So, Islam is still MAD-TV about the Israeli fascists not having any Latin or Aramaic-speaking tortfeasors to ethnically cleanse out of post-Islamic Palestine. For the eventual, factionalized INTIFADAS, nasty, sometimes explosive uprisings that are mistaken by inciter-participant (You can call GW an infidel if you are brave enough) geeks from the ugly western civ arenas as something simply TERRIFYING instead of instructive, GW has nurtured a progression of JIHAD, STRUGGLE, in which we participate as either infidel or Islamist, as practical participants in a progression, despite any shove-punk ignorance in the insane multiplicity of nuisance western media.

THREE (Intifada): Uprisings may be explosive, and the ones in London go like Death at LEEDS, who-boys. Your Ed the organist is cocky, I think. We participate in remedial incidents of Intifada, from our circumstantial inability to cooperate, to notice HEY, AMERICA, CAN YOU SAY, 'ARAMAIC?' SURE YOU CAN. ARAMID FIBERS ARE KEVLAR, LIKE ON ANY SWELTERING COPS AND SOLDIERS. ARAMAIC WAS THE LANGUAGE JESUS SPOKE BECAUSE ARAMAIC TRIBES CONQUERED ISRAEL BEFORE THE ROMANS DID, SO THEN NO LATIN-SPEAKERS WER IN PALWESTINE TO GET SCREWED BY THE POST-VICTORIAN FANTASY-IMPERIALISM COME TO IMPRACTICAL LIFE, ISRAEL. So, expect a bit of traverse to boomboomboomandONE, boomer Ron still alive, his show on MSNBC not yet denied, but note PeeWee Herman doinking himself to Nurse Nancy and Magoohan the Prisoner. Young Ron is a winner if he wins, and his time is NOW, to try. But, let us not meet the new boss, same as the old boss, eh. note eh in Oakland for time being. eh is a thing that says, let magyver have some of the tape.

FOUR (Hezbollah): LIBERATION from conditions of Jihad and tactics by adverse sides in battles or intifada-transactions of ANY sort is variously desirable. Too bad about the piss-on-Arabs AND Persians-thingy, in Britain and the US and France, for a thousand years. And the bogus, long-term power deals including California's with Gray Davis, unlawfully protected by conspiracy including California's Prop 64 (Schwarzenegger in collusion before election so no Am.11, Arnold-beeyatch) were the judas-goat that Al Queda could attack, to trigger the phony war on teror, actually an incitement of anti-American reaction, worldwide, by any warlords, including those who can easily cross over to profit from drug and weapons and legal crossover.

So, WE ACTUALLY WANT HEZBOLLAH, as a practical outcome of either negotiation OR resolution of circumstance, of the conflict Godfrey of Boullion got to the terrorist level in 1099, the British kept it there in 197 with Sykes-Picot, in 1926 with the bombings of Baghdad and Damascus, and a sturdy, well-founded, possibly modern costituted condition of ISLAM to prevail, no matter what the Catholic-intensive mafias will allow this to be called, wherever Catholic-intensive media has undermined world civilization and fidelity, now unavailable to us as a circumstance of various unlawful oppression by the US and any inferiors in collusion, as actual OC actors, evading juris.

Too, bad, but the US military industrial complex and corporate punk media in collusion have what they want for PC 182, blink and an overt act has just been committed that affects California, so that we are allowed NO LAWFUL NOTICE OF THE INFLATION, THAT AL QUEDA AND OTHER FACTIONS COULD ATTACK FIRST AS A JUDAS-GOAT for media and mil tug'o'war, ACTUAL ISSUES HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW, IN A CLASSIC CASE OF INTERNATIONAL CORRUPTION, WHICH BOTH GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATE MEDIA PLAY AT US, like a damn circus.

Then, they will try to continually superfund the modern bubble, undermining the funding infrastructure from both sides o the phony war, and if Usama lives, he can BUY HALF OF CALIFORNIA when the bubble breaks, which it will, since the USA is so hostile, it will undermine any favorable chinese reinvestment options, and they will stalk our real estate, when it falls in price, catastrpphically, or eventually, while GW lets Condi the girlie pianist fart. Send 'em EdVH in a little dress with a little asian pianist on his lap to show him how to REALLY play. Chines reinvestment can pull up and fart on GW, when.

Learn the four concepts of Islam, that we all need to KNOW, since we now all are forced by circumstance to learn these, whether or not we are actually willing or otherwise active infidels or Islamists, accused or self-admitted! So, I will send this to Chertoff the DHS Dir. and smile.

Sorry, but your teachers SUCK, and they need the heat turned up BIGTIME. They helped queer rock with bad ed, and NOW, they continually seek to injure the public AND suck superfuding for their fraud, by continual, known ineffectual, property based funding scams.

Hey, if you negligent assholes in traffic let ALL the Chinese landlords in here, it's YOUR FAULT you let all this spin and churn, four long years after then-Ca. Gov. Gray Davis from NY-Stanford-DumbanddumberRATS let Al Queda know they should pop NYC and, 9/11/01, after Davis undermined everyone's future GDP with California's fatally inflationary, fraudulent, uncontested long-term, energy deals. Hey, hide the inflation. The Republicans HAVE your asses. The Democrats SOLD your asses. Al Queda shot YOUR ASS, too. Got LIVE AT LEEDS? See bobgnote, known to rock, never sucking.

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Little longwinded and schizophrenic, don't ya think?

bueno bob
07-14-2005, 08:57 PM
Bobg drinks his own pee.

And likes it.

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 10:01 PM
Bush: "Your Honor, I plead the 6th commendment"

bueno bob
07-14-2005, 10:02 PM
You are duly commended! :)

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Bush: "I plead the 6th so as not to impersonate myself".

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 10:21 PM
Bush: "But we're fightin a war on Terrerrrrrrrrrrrr".

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 10:22 PM
I'm pissed off tonight, can ya tell?

ODShowtime
07-14-2005, 10:33 PM
you should be!

Nickdfresh
07-14-2005, 10:38 PM
He should have a lame-duck second term where he fails to achieve anything substantive, such as turning Social Security over to Wall Street despite having a Republican majority in the congress....

Oh, wait....:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/images/1030-02.jpg
:)

thome
07-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
<center>http://www.motherearth.org/bushwanted/wanted_en.gif</center>

http://www.motherearth.org/bushwanted/laws.php

Notice I said he should face; not that it's necessarily going to happen.:(

How about you and me for playing accuser, judge, executioner.

thome
07-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Bush: "But we're fightin a war on Terrerrrrrrrrrrrr".

now thats funny lol!!!! WAR ON ter.

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
He should have a lame-duck second term where he fails to achieve anything substantive, such as turning Social Security over to Wall Street despite having a Republican majority in the congress....

Oh, wait....:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/images/1030-02.jpg
:)

Ah, and yet another issue that has gotten to me, but just in the last couple of days.

Why are they waiting to have a Bi-Partisan discussion about it?
It needs to be acted upon now, and the idea of me being able to invest a small portion of it in my stock portfolio doesn't sound bad to me.
What is the percentage rate on Social Security growth, like 2%, right?

If i were allowed to invest any of it into good stocks that i already own and have profitted from pretty nicely, it's a good idea.

If the Government does the choosing where i put it, then fuck that.

My money earns a lot more than 2% right now, so...............

But it can be a big mistake for some who don't know what the hell they're doing.
And the Bush plan only works for the 20 year olds because their money will be in it for a longer period than a 40+ year old individual.

But it is still better than 2%.

PELIBUS
07-15-2005, 12:14 AM
ANYWAY, WHAT SENTENCES SHOULD BOBGNOTE FACE?
LAPIDATION OR CASTRATION?

Big Train
07-15-2005, 12:59 AM
I wish there was a law against whining.

We lost the election...twice. To a "Chimp". What does that make us?

We want to impeach him because it's only recourse. He has beaten us 12 ways from Sunday.

Nickdfresh
07-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Big Train

We want to impeach him because it's only recourse. He has beaten us 12 ways from Sunday.

I don't think he should be impeached, nor should impeachment be used politically as a means to undo elections (as the "whining" Republicans tried to do to CLINTON) unless a significant body of evidence arises that BUSH:

A.) Knowingly, and premeditatedly, lied to the American public regarding the WMD's in IRAQ in the buildup to war.

B.) ROVEGATE, he is just covering for his little potential felon advisor as payback for the successful smearing of all his opponents.

C.) Significant evidence arises that there was some sort of prior knowledge regarding the September 11 attacks; and that the investigations to head off the terror plot were largely thwarted in order to fraudulently put the US on a perpetual war footing.

I have seen little real evidence of any of the above; my problem with this gov't is that they are incompetent, mindlessly ideological, and petty; but I don't believe they are all powerful with a malevolent agenda.

He's a lameduck now anyways, I think it's sort of funny actually. And who the fuck wants "Darth Sideous" CHENEY as President?

Keeyth
07-15-2005, 11:40 AM
We KNOW he lied about the WMD's AND we know he was warned about Sept. 11th. That has been well doncumented.

IMPEACH!!

IMPEACH AND IMPRISON!!!!

Keeyth
07-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Big Train

He was not elected twice. Nobody elected him the first time, Daddy bought off the Supreme Court, thereby invalidating their credibility at the same time.

The second election we don't have any idea who won because his goons got better at cheating. Diebold Electrronic Voting Machines. No paper trail, no problem. Just tell America we won. Even though exit polls at all the voting places drastically differed from what was the final results.

I'm not whining. I just stating the facts, m'am.