PDA

View Full Version : Must See Documentary Now Available Online

Seshmeister
07-14-2005, 12:40 PM
http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000753.html

The Power of Nightmares

This brilliant three part series originally shown last year on the BBC is now available online from the link above in three 70MB WMV files.

BBC Info Here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/4202741.stm)

The third one (http://bulk.ctyme.com/bbc3.wmv) in particular explains how Bin Laden and Al Qaeda became the big boogey man based on myths and half truths after 9-11.

Essential viewing - it's a damn shame the US networks never picked this up.

Cheers!

:gulp:

FORD
07-14-2005, 02:49 PM
The corporate media would never show this excellent documentary, because it not only explicitly states that the entire Straussian "philosophy" that the neocons base their lives on permits them to lie at will, no matter what the cost, as long as it meets their ends.

It also states for a fact that Rummy, Wolfie, Cheney, as part of "Team B" in the Ford administration, deliberately exaggerated the threat of the mortally wounded Soviet Union, leaving the obvious conclusion that if they had lied before about such a serious matter, they would do so again without hesitation.

And they have.

Great work by the BBC. At least real journalism still exists somewhere.

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 04:52 PM
That's some good stuff.
See, I can't understand how these guys are getting away with this untouched. I mean it's all there, and yet no one ever calls them on it. It's as if they can blatantly ignore all of the crimes they commit by simply ignoring the accusers. Why isn't this being picked up by at least ONE newsource in America??!?!?!?

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 05:06 PM
I have seen some Adam Curtis Documentaries in the past and he was pretty much spot on.
I have cited some of his stuff here before with an independant documentary he did in Iraq, Iran, Egypt and Syria where he went all over those countries asking the single question, "Why do you hate America?"

The answers boiled down to Foreign Policy and America's history of making deals with oppressive dictators.
Those answers were usually followed by "I hope to go to school in America" which struck me as odd after knowing how they feel about us.
They hate us, but want to be educated here, that just never made sense to me.

This is something that everyone should want to know more about, it shocks me and reinforces my anger for the Bush Administration.

From what i have seen of his work, Adam Curtis seems to be a very credible and honest source in a time when you can't believe the media or the government.

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Have you switched sides Cat? I seem to remember us bumping heads on the whole Bush issue last year. I thought you were a Bush supporter and leaned to the right. Am I wrong, or did something change your opinion?

Seshmeister
07-14-2005, 05:32 PM
That's part of the problem the intrenched my team your team attitude about the parties in the US.

Unconditional love from their supporters lets them get away with all sorts of shit.

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 05:45 PM
A whole lot of things have changed my opinion over the course of the last few months.
But i haven't switched sides. I can never support the Democrat's because i have far too many differences and objections to that party.

Neither side has anything to offer me because i don't trust a single one of them.

I honestly don't know where i'll stand come the next election.
But i don't see keeping silent as an option.

I will tell you that one of the biggest burs in my ass came from the way Republicans attacked the legal guardianship of Michael Schiavo.

Being a Guardian myself, I took that as a personal attack on my right's and responsibilities as a guardian.
That could have very well been me the Repub's tried to steam roll in the name of political posturing.

The woman didn't have a will, but she did have a husband and the fact that his right's were trampled in what i see as a States Right's issue violated in an unconstitutional fashion, was an eye opener for me.

I saw having a Conservative Majority as a way to get some good things done, but this Administration has used that power recklessly swinging it around like a 5 year old finding Daddy's loaded revolver.

And the list goes on from Border issues, to the Patriot Act, to the "Nuke Option" against fillibusters............etc.

I am notorious for losing my cool when people try to change rules in the middle of a game, so to speak.

Warham
07-14-2005, 05:48 PM
You still believe in Jesus though, right Cat? ;)

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 05:49 PM
I see. I can understand that...

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Warham

and pussy too, right?:D

Warham
07-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
and pussy too, right?:D

It's heresy not to!

:D

thome
07-14-2005, 06:01 PM
I will tell you that one of the biggest burs in my ass came from the way Republicans attacked the legal guardianship of Michael Schiavo.

Cat ,what did they finally determine if im reading you correctly the
schiavo situation was can a husband over rule the wishes of a
parent?
If a husband turns off her respirator is it murder?.
Do the courts have rights over both?
If it was me i say off w/ it.
This is a situation that reminds me of abortion .
Whos right to what may never be solved.

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 06:05 PM

Yes i do, That is all i have going for me anymore, and i can't do that right a lot of the time.
At least not to some of my families satisfaction.

I don't wave a flag for war and run around saying, "The Lord is coming, repent, repent!", but i do believe.

Warham
07-14-2005, 06:06 PM
I'll admit that it is very hard to at times, personally speaking.

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by thome

Cat ,what did they finally determine if im reading you correctly the
schiavo situation was can a husband over rule the wishes of a
parent?
If a husband turns off her respirator is it murder?.
Do the courts have rights over both?
If it was me i say off w/ it.
This is a situation that reminds me of abortion .
Whos right to what may never be solved.

The way i see it, when a woman marries a man, she leaves her family to become one with her husband.
Fathers give their daughters away in weddings don't they?
Well then, she leaves one family and becomes her own with her husband.

Now should either one become incapacitated with no hope of ever coming back, the decisions, right's and responsibilities fall to the spouse or oldest child.
It is then up to them to decide what quality of life the incapacitated would have wanted to live.

If another family member disagree's and files suit it becomes a State issue and their decision should stand with no further appeals granted.

Florida's decision was upheld as it should have been in the Schiavo case.
She wasn't coming back and for Governor and President Bush to give the parents false hope by urging them to press on was wrong and it violated the right's of the husband, and the remarks that came from one Tom DeLay were in my opinion grounds for him to be removed from his position. he had no right and Michael Schiavo should and could file a slander suit against DeLay for the things he said about Michael since the autopsy found no evidence of abuse.

I'd like to bust Tom right in his fucking mouth, he's an unethical dickhead.

I saw the true colors of some key people that i supported over that, and i damn sure sent my opinions to them all.
And since the replies i got didn't satisfy me i abandoned them, period.

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 06:35 PM
I'll admit that it is very hard to at times, personally speaking.

There is one thing that seems to sit in my mind, and i know it does a great many people around the world as well.

But i ask myself from time to time how we can have a God that allowes children to suffer.

I see pictures of war where kids are missing limbs or are dead, and it creates such a rage in me that i can't deal with.
Then you have Christians saying, "It was God's will?"

Was it?

I dunno man, but i do know that my faith is being tested daily...

thome
07-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Cat i agree w / you.
Heres my weirdness :If its not written down before hand such as a
living will then its allways in the courts hands.Im like its so wide
open does a husband own his wife if she takes his name visa versa.

If im on life support(total) but you stick a spoon in my mouth i still chew am i dead .what this case may bring to light is what is the
deffinition of dead.

Living will is the only way .

More wierdness:If the courts establish what life is can they just go
around turning people off .Its just to deep.A will is a
must.

Living will should be mandatory every 4 years or no drivers license.

We need no more laws yet we do .

squib
07-14-2005, 06:42 PM
the statue of liberty did it ....yawn

Warham
07-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
There is one thing that seems to sit in my mind, and i know it does a great many people around the world as well.

But i ask myself from time to time how we can have a God that allowes children to suffer.

I see pictures of war where kids are missing limbs or are dead, and it creates such a rage in me that i can't deal with.
Then you have Christians saying, "It was God's will?"

Was it?

I dunno man, but i do know that my faith is being tested daily...

I think the 'God's will' answer is the easiest one to give. It's the one that doesn't require alot of thought.

I'll always believe in a higher power (I simply can't wrap my head around the universe creating itself), but I do wonder if perhaps God is a hands-off creator, and not the person that is described in the Bible. Makes you wonder...

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Cat i agree w / you.

If im on life support(total) but you stick a spoon in my mouth i still chew am i dead .what this case may bring to light is what is the
deffinition of dead.

must.

see? there you go sounding intelligent again thome. I knew all that other crap was an act, and I have this thread to prove it! :D

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 06:49 PM
I think the 'God's will' answer is the easiest one to give. It's the one that doesn't require alot of thought.

I'll always believe in a higher power (I simply can't wrap my head around the universe creating itself), but I do wonder if perhaps God is a hands-off creator, and not the person that is described in the Bible. Makes you wonder...

The Bible was written by men, and is therefore certainly fallible. I also have a higher power, and when I maintain a conscious contact with it, it seems to be a loving higher power.

But as a police officer once said, "If you take two eyewitness accounts of the exact same car accident, it really makes you wonder about the history of the world."

scorpioboy33
07-14-2005, 09:59 PM
I love this place because it rocks and educates!

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 10:40 PM
Cat i agree w / you.

deffinition of dead.

must.

But in my opinion it isn't about the definition of dead or alive, it boils down to a quality of life issue. would you be happy not being able to hug your kids, play the guitar, trot to the store for a 40 ounce, take a cruise in your muscle car, paint, draw, fuck, laugh, cry....etc.

If i could do nothing that made me who i am, i am only existing and that ain't my gig.
And these issues only become a court issue if someone who has no right to object, objects.

I feel for the parents of Terri, but they were clinging to something that was more of an emotional reaction than anything else.

My point is this, I had this discussion with my own Mother when this was in the news and before Terri passed.
She told me flat out that she would never give permission to turn off life support for me.
So i asked her, "Even if it were my wishes and i told you to your face like i am now that i wouldn't want that kind of existance?"

She said, No, I would not let you go until God took you on his own.

Hence another sticky issue: It was a Doctors intervention that kept that from happening though. without that intervention i would be with God.

Ya see, it wasn't God who decided to interfere with the natural course of life, it was the Doctor.

So in my opinion the parents do NOT trump the spouse.
Who's really to say what people in a persistant vegetative state feels anyway?
Doctors can assume all damn day that "This patient is in no pain".

Well, I'll speak for myself, thank you very much.

People need these things written down, but if they aren't, it is up to the spouse or next of kin if there is no spouse to see your wishes through.
I know where my Mother stands, so I wrote it down for a lawyer to deal with.

ODShowtime
07-14-2005, 10:48 PM

I saw the true colors of some key people that i supported over that, and i damn sure sent my opinions to them all.

So that was the breaking point huh? I've been meaning to ask you.

Pretty shameful behavior I must say.

BigBadBrian
07-14-2005, 10:53 PM
The Bible was written by men, and is therefore certainly fallible.

No. The Bible was inspired by God and is infallible, unlike your reasoning skills.

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No. The Bible was inspired by God and is infallible, unlike your reasoning skills.

Now this would make a great debate right here.
I believe as you do, of course, but the arrogance and pride in some of the apostles could support the opposite.

The story and writings of Mary Magdeline for instance, she wrote books too and did spend possibly more time with Jesus than any of the apostles, which is a question mark for me.

You can get the idea that the apostles may have been jealous of Mary.

The inspiration of God is indeed infallible, however, the hands that wrote the books were attached to man, who is full of iniquities.

All i'm saying is that personally, I find it more than impossible to find the truth given the state of the churches of the world.

There are as many different faiths as there are opinions on what the truth really is.
I am seeking the answer, but i have a feeling it won't come until Jesus does return.
I just want to make sure that i can tell him from the Serpant because i need proof of what i believe and who i bow too.

ashstralia
07-14-2005, 11:10 PM
the bible clearly states that the god of THIS world

is the other fella. then it all makes sense.

Cathedral
07-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
the bible clearly states that the god of THIS world

is the other fella. then it all makes sense.

Are you speaking of Satan?
His demons are surely here, but Satan is being bound by Michael The Arch Angel right now.
When he is let loose, things will get very interesting to say the least.

He'll show up and do all sorts of things seen as good, and then he'll claim to be Jesus, play with lightning, quote scripture, but with a twist, and put on a show that will make a Pink Floyd light show look like a day at Putt Putt Golf.
Peace will flurish for a period, and then WHAM, gotcha!

The key is, Jesus will not return in flesh form as some churches, no, most churches are preaching.
They believe in the Rapture, they're all playing with fire while being soaked in gasoline.

Seshmeister
07-14-2005, 11:55 PM

But it's fallible all over the place.

It's full of contradictions and stuff we just know can't be true especially the Old Testament.

We know for a fact it's been revised and rewritten repeatedly.

It comes back to the oldest argument of them all. If he exists and isn't a hands off guy why does god allow innocent children to be tortured, raped and killed?

And if he is hands off then there is no such thing as gods will.

Anyhoo getting back on topic did anyone watch the downloads?

Cheers!

Seshmeister
07-14-2005, 11:57 PM
The key is, Jesus will not return in flesh form as some churches, no, most churches are preaching.
They believe in the Rapture, they're all playing with fire while being soaked in gasoline.

I have to say I fully expected a revelation when I reached 30 that I was the second coming.

Never happened, WTF?

Cheers!

Dave's PA Rental
07-15-2005, 01:08 AM
I just watched the third one...

Wow. Thats all I can say.

Actually, I feel safer now, knowing that there is no Al Queda network.

Seshmeister
07-15-2005, 09:59 AM
It's cool isn't it.:)

Keeyth
07-15-2005, 11:51 AM

Yeah right. Is that why your pedophile priest opposes gay marriage????

BigBadBrian
07-15-2005, 02:56 PM

I don't have a priest. I'm not Catholic.

Warham
07-15-2005, 04:32 PM

Talk about using a broad brush...

:rolleyes:

Keeyth
07-15-2005, 04:50 PM
Yeah well, people who understand things on a broad scale might actually see the humor in that statement.
:D

Keeyth
07-15-2005, 04:54 PM
I don't have a priest. I'm not Catholic.

Are you an atheist?

BigBadBrian
07-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Are you an atheist?

Why would you come to that reasoning?

Keeyth
07-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Just to tick you off and play on your reasoning skills comment, bro! :D
Actually, you said you don't have a priest, but then neither do I so what are ya?
Christian? Muslim? Right wing nutjob?? :cato:

Nickdfresh
07-16-2005, 10:58 PM
I just viewed documentary # three. Very well done, I recommend it highly and cuntcur with it's findings.

LoungeMachine
07-16-2005, 11:06 PM
Check out "Control Room" if you get the chance.

Nickdfresh
07-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Of Neo Cons and Islamofascists; this is a very nice little primer and overview:

Baby It's Cold Outside (http://bulk.ctyme.com/bbc1.wmv)

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Who killed the RED MENACE? Neoconservatives adhering to the philosophies of Leo Strauss, or Islamic Fundamentalists seeking to establish a unified Middle East, beginning the Jihad in Afgghanistan? Both labor under severe delusions.

See Part II, Phantom Victory (http://bulk.ctyme.com/bbc2.wmv) for a nice overview of these two world changing philosophies.

A nice little overview of the documentaries:

"Ive watched that documentary.. The Power of Nightmares on BBC.. Its a very interesting doc.. but they never state Al Qaeda doesnt exist, only that it isnt this global terrorist network that the US made it out to be following 9/11..

They show clips of Rumsfeld (on Meet the Press) detailing large James Bond-style cave networks with modern tech and intricate computer systems like C.L.A.W in the Inspector Gadget cartoons... Of course, when they went searching for these caves, they were never found, because this highly organized, technologically advanced, global terrorist syndicate really didnt exist.. What did exist were various factions of terrorist groups who needed funding for their extremist philosophies and terrorist acts, which people such as Bin Laden supplied... They didnt work as a unit, and werent part of the same group, but they did share similar beliefs, tactics and a need of funding..'

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=84502

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
I just watched the third one...

Wow. Thats all I can say.

Actually, I feel safer now, knowing that there is no Al Queda network.

Interesting, 'cause I had the exact same reaction. It's as if somebody removed a blindfold from one's eyes. The truth is that there is NO al Qaeda "network" per se, but a loose confederation of affiliated groups, and we in fact have the actual planner of 9/11, Khaled Sheikh Mohammed (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2813523.stm), in (secret CIA) custody.

Al Qaeda is an ideology that we have fed into in the invasion of Iraq.

Warham
07-17-2005, 01:12 PM
I guess it's not really a secret if you know he's in custody, is it?

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 01:42 PM
I guess it's not really a secret if you know he's in custody, is it?

I meant he's being held at an "undisclosed location." Meaning he's not being held at GITMO, and that GITMO is more of a PR facility designed to make people feel safe while depriving Arab fighters their status as E/POWs. The real terrorists are a relatively few in number, and are being interrogated by the CIA special locations.

Warham
07-17-2005, 01:44 PM
Yeah, he's being racked and flogged at some secure, hands-off from the media, location.

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Yeah, he's being racked and flogged at some secure, hands-off from the media, location.

Ands if you watch the documentary, he's also feeding his interrogators a line of bullshit regarding fanciful attacks that were never planned. And these "plots," quite comically, were derived from the new version of the film "Godzilla."

Warham
07-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Hmmmm, he picked a poor movie to use.

They should get Roger Ebert in as a special agent to help decipher these answers.

DrMaddVibe
07-17-2005, 06:37 PM
The way i see it, when a woman marries a man, she leaves her family to become one with her husband.
Fathers give their daughters away in weddings don't they?
Well then, she leaves one family and becomes her own with her husband.

Now should either one become incapacitated with no hope of ever coming back, the decisions, right's and responsibilities fall to the spouse or oldest child.
It is then up to them to decide what quality of life the incapacitated would have wanted to live.

If another family member disagree's and files suit it becomes a State issue and their decision should stand with no further appeals granted.

Florida's decision was upheld as it should have been in the Schiavo case.
She wasn't coming back and for Governor and President Bush to give the parents false hope by urging them to press on was wrong and it violated the right's of the husband, and the remarks that came from one Tom DeLay were in my opinion grounds for him to be removed from his position. he had no right and Michael Schiavo should and could file a slander suit against DeLay for the things he said about Michael since the autopsy found no evidence of abuse.

I was onboard with that, but Mike wasn't. See, he wasn't the devoted husband people make him out to be. He stood by and attempted to do the right thing and even won a lawsuit. After he won...he shacked up with the mother of his 2 kids. IMO...he moved on with his life and he should've let the parents who clearly stated they wanted to take care of her...take care of her.

Instead he chose a lawyer that wanted to advance his cause and used Schaivo like a pawn. We got 24-7 coverage as a result. The only bright spot is that it rose awareness to living wills, trusts and irrevocable trusts.

I didn't see this a some political tug-o-war. I saw it as a personal vendetta. You pick whatever side you want.

BigBadBrian
07-17-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I recommend it highly and cuntcur with it's findings.

Camel Turds.

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Camel Turds.

I am wanking.

BigBadBrian
07-17-2005, 10:56 PM
I am wanking.

On a camel? Kinky!!!!! :D

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 11:06 PM
On a camel? Kinky!!!!! :D

Camel toe.
http://www.wastingmytime.net/e107v616/e107_images/newspost_images/kelly_ripa_camel_toe.jpg

Keeyth
07-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Nice!

Nickdfresh
08-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Bump.

diamondD
08-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Camel toe.
http://www.wastingmytime.net/e107v616/e107_images/newspost_images/kelly_ripa_camel_toe.jpg

She's been spitting out WAAAAY too many kids. :eek:

Keeyth
08-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Almost looks like those knuckles coming out of the back of Buffy's head in 'The Grudge' ! LOL!

BigBadBrian
08-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Hmm....

Keeyth
08-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Hmmm...? Camel toe got your tongue? :D

BigBadBrian
08-17-2005, 03:59 PM
No.

I'm watching these documentaries.

Again.

I can't believe how gullible the Left is by a news show.

Do your own research and reading, people.

The screen is not your only resource.

Keeyth
08-17-2005, 04:42 PM
Keep that in mind when you watch all the new 9-11 shows they have coming out to try and explain what happened now that the truth is starting to be widely known. All these black box and air traffic control tapes that have been mysteriously missing all these years are now suddenly common public knowledge (common public recently-made-up-for-TV-knowledge) and on every show, when they were missing from the news media at the time they would have been most relevant.

BigBadBrian
08-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Keep that in mind when you watch all the new 9-11 shows they have coming out to try and explain what happened now that the truth is starting to be widely known. All these black box and air traffic control tapes that have been mysteriously missing all these years are now suddenly common public knowledge (common public recently-made-up-for-TV-knowledge) and on every show, when they were missing from the news media at the time they would have been most relevant.

Gotcha.

Where can I purchase a Tin Foil Beanie?

Keeyth
08-17-2005, 05:20 PM
I wouldn't know, but if I had one, I would gladly give it to you. Never been worn! :D

Why can't your asshole President even talk to that lady whose son died for him??? Any thoughts, or should I say excuses, on that, beanie-boy?

Warham
08-17-2005, 05:30 PM
He did talk to her already. A year ago.

Keeyth
08-17-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah, before he got her son killed. Now that he's taken her son's life over lies he told, now he won't speak to her. Impressive.

Warham
08-17-2005, 06:15 PM
No, it was after he was killed.

Why would he talk to her before her son was killed?

Keeyth
08-17-2005, 06:33 PM
You're right, but it was before it came out that he had lied about the WMD, etc.

Warham
08-17-2005, 06:39 PM

Keeyth
08-17-2005, 06:54 PM
You need a tin beanie too?
If you think he shouldn't give her the same courtesy as
he did before now that she has some very real reasons
to want to talk to him, then you are:cato:

Warham
08-17-2005, 07:04 PM
No, because she's a nut now. Even her husband couldn't stand her shit...and he's a Democrat!

Maybe her and Moore could get hooked up when the divorce is finalized.

Keeyth
08-17-2005, 07:28 PM
That's not really fair. The poor woman lost her son...
...and for a war that is more wrong than Vietnam.

Seshmeister
08-17-2005, 10:33 PM
No.

I'm watching these documentaries.

Again.

I can't believe how gullible the Left is by a news show.

Do your own research and reading, people.

The screen is not your only resource.

Glad you watched them.

I'm not saying they are absolutely 100% exactly right on every issue but there is a hell of a lot of interesring irrefutable stuff in there.

I'm sick of the media going on like Al Queda is like Spectre with Bin Laden as Blofeld. It's clearly far far far more complicated and disperate than that.

BigBadBrian
08-17-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Glad you watched them.

I'm not saying they are absolutely 100% exactly right on every issue but there is a hell of a lot of interesring irrefutable stuff in there.

I'm sick of the media going on like Al Queda is like Spectre with Bin Laden as Blofeld. It's clearly far far far more complicated and disperate than that.

Well, I'll give you that about the media.

I'm not saying the documentaries are totally worthless either.

Hey, I'm watching for a second time.

There's some stuff in there that made me write down some names and topics for some possible reading/research topics later...if I'm bored. :)

Seshmeister
08-18-2005, 07:00 AM
There's some stuff in there that made me write down some names and topics for some possible reading/research topics later...if I'm bored. :)

I was nowhere near those planes, you can't prove a thing...:)

FORD
08-18-2005, 09:02 AM
I was nowhere near those planes, you can't prove a thing...:)

Then what about the Bay City Rollers 8 track tape they found next to Mohammad Atta's passport in the rubble of the WTC? ;)

Keeyth
08-18-2005, 11:15 AM
That's a good point no one ever brings up. What would a terrorist need his passport for on a Non-International flight? And how was it found seven blocks away? Did he have it sitting on his lap and it flew out the window when he crashed? That sounds like a plant if I ever heard of one.

FORD
08-18-2005, 11:18 AM
That's a good point no one ever brings up. What would a terrorist need his passport for on a Non-International flight? And how was it found seven blocks away? Did he have it sitting on his lap and it flew out the window when he crashed? That sounds like a plant if I ever heard of one.

Uhhh... well it was by Providence of Almighty Allah that the Passport survived the fire and the implosion , er uh "natural" collapse of the building, so that you infidels would know of His wrath.

Or some bullshit like that.

Keeyth
08-18-2005, 04:30 PM
I know. Doesn't it just blow your mind that they could actually try and make people buy this impossible crap? And worse, that the mindless media just accepts it as natural fact?

Nickdfresh
11-16-2005, 11:21 AM
Bump! This is the real "conspiracy" of 9/11...

diamondD
11-16-2005, 11:26 AM
I'll check it out from home later...

Nickdfresh
07-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Now available in a superior version via bit torrents @ http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?h=&query=the+power+of+nightmares&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

Coyote
07-19-2006, 01:28 PM
http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000753.html

The Power of Nightmares

This brilliant three part series originally shown last year on the BBC is now available online from the link above in three 70MB WMV files.

BBC Info Here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/4202741.stm)

The third one (http://bulk.ctyme.com/bbc3.wmv) in particular explains how Bin Laden and Al Qaeda became the big boogey man based on myths and half truths after 9-11.

Essential viewing - it's a damn shame the US networks never picked this up.

Cheers!

This is a good one... Thanks for the link, Sesh.

Nickdfresh
07-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Here's a lengthy, but worthy, read on "The Power of Nightmares" by one Peter Bergin (http://www.thenation.com/doc/20050620/bergen), you know, the guy that actually interviewed Bin Laden in Afghanistan in the 90s...

Seshmeister
07-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Here's a lengthy,

Jeez you're not kidding...:)

Nickdfresh
10-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Bump! :)

Nickdfresh
03-16-2007, 07:06 PM
So, it would seem to me that in light of KSM's recent rambling statement where he takes credit for about 90% of Islamic Jihadist attacks, that this documentary is almost completely validated....

Nickdfresh
03-16-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm burning a better version of this to DVD, so I found a torrent here:

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=%22the+power+of+nightmares%22&ext=&op=and

BigBadBrian
03-17-2007, 06:28 AM
So, it would seem to me that in light of KSM's recent rambling statement where he takes credit for about 90% of Islamic Jihadist attacks, that this documentary is almost completely validated....

..as the Kool-Aid trickles down his throat...

Nickdfresh
03-17-2007, 08:36 AM
..as the Kool-Aid trickles down his throat...

Wow! You got me there genius boy...

BigBadVito is hurling insults again, since he cannot dispute what I have said and make any points.

Keeyth
04-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Wow! You got me there genius boy...

BigBadVito is hurling insults again, since he cannot dispute what I have said and make any points.

That's his normal M.O., why should it change?

Nickdfresh
04-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Ha! Nice to see you Keeyth, and nice bump.

I was just thinking of this stuff actually as I bittorrented a higher quality copy and burned it.

Keeyth
05-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Nice to see you too Nick. I haven't been posting much lately, as I've been too busy, but I still come by and check out what's happening every now and then. I probably won't be around too much for the next couple of months anyway, as my wife just gave birth to our second daughter last week, but hey, keep up the good work!

Roth on!

Nickdfresh
05-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Congratulations on your new child my friend. May she live in a better world than ours...

Macu
05-04-2007, 05:47 AM

I honestly don't know where i'll stand come the next election.
But i don't see keeping silent as an option.
Why not?Have you ever heard of the"No vote"?If nobody votes,nobody is elected.You are only choosing your master when you vote.Make an inspection of the constitution and tell me where the government makes a social contract with the people,What makes you think that anyone has the right to govern you.Its all bull-shit.But people are stupid.They support and even admire their oppressors.Not to mention all the monarchies.Blue blood?What a joke.Do yourself a favor and learn about anarchy(in the positive sense of the word".Only then can we be free.

ODShowtime
05-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Macu
Why not?Have you ever heard of the"No vote"?If nobody votes,nobody is elected.You are only choosing your master when you vote.Make an inspection of the constitution and tell me where the government makes a social contract with the people,What makes you think that anyone has the right to govern you.Its all bull-shit.But people are stupid.They support and even admire their oppressors.Not to mention all the monarchies.Blue blood?What a joke.Do yourself a favor and learn about anarchy(in the positive sense of the word".Only then can we be free.

You post is illogical.

Nickdfresh
05-04-2007, 05:12 PM
When Spanish aliases are smiling...

Macu
05-05-2007, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
You post is illogical. Why?

Macu
05-05-2007, 03:51 AM
When Spanish aliases are smiling... Who am I supposed to be an alias of?I am the same fucked-up,paranoid asshole as always.But I am not in Spain.I am in Galiza,or,"Galicia" in Castellano.I am always so impressed that people track down where certain people post from.Its so cool.Unfortunately I dont have that incredible talent.I will be on tour for the next couple of months.Maybe you can make a thread about me and my travels.Each time I write,you can tell the people where I am.But one more time:an alias of who?Who is illogical now? BTW,hows it goin Nick?

Nickdfresh
05-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Greetings Macu. I see my error my Galician friend. Sorry about insinuating you're a Spaniard.

Mods have the ability to track down IPs in their forum, for whatever it's worth (not much really, except for extreme circumstances). I'm just curious...

I think the alias comment comes from your old school Army avatar, which is pretty cool actually. It was used by an asshole once, but his IP traced to Canada --a mistake on my part and my apologies...

Macu
05-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Greetings Macu. I see my error my Galician friend. Sorry about insinuating you're a Spaniard.

Mods have the ability to track down IPs in their forum, for whatever it's worth (not much really, except for extreme circumstances). I'm just curious...

I think the alias comment comes from your old school Army avatar, which is pretty cool actually. It was used by an asshole once, but his IP traced to Canada --a mistake on my part and my apologies...
Oh.No need to apologize.I thought it was funny that someone might think I was an alias.Now the big question.¿Where am I now,Nick?

FORD
05-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Blue blood?What a joke.Do yourself a favor and learn about anarchy(in the positive sense of the word".Only then can we be free.

Anarchy Burger (Hold the Government) - the Vandals

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QGiEmBy5jD8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QGiEmBy5jD8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

anarchy, kill a cat
shoot james brady in the back
raise an army of rabid rats
beat your neighbor with a bat

anarchy burger
hold the government
anarchy burger
hold the government

anarchy, go ape shit
let them know your sick of it
write your congressman,
tell him he sucks, your only in it for the bucks

anarchy burger
hold the government
anarchy burger
hold the government

you're all potential anarchy burgers
if you want to be free
order yourself an anarchy burger
(hold the government, please)

anarchy burger
hold the government

America stands for freedom
but if you think you're free
try walking into a deli
and urinating on the cheese

anarchy burger
hold the government
anarchy burger
hold the government

say fuck in front of your mom
FUCK!
and go to school naked

Nickdfresh
05-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh.No need to apologize.I thought it was funny that someone might think I was an alias.Now the big question.¿Where am I now,Nick?

I don't know, but your Internet provider is in Barcelona. Must be nice!

TongueNGroove
05-10-2007, 07:42 PM
"al-Qaeda is Fiction - The organization doesn't exist as a large terrorist organization...."

Boy, you guys should give Bush some credit, I mean you have to be one smart sumbitch to make up a terrorist group to blame right after you hijacked multiple airliners and blew up the WTC and Pentagon buildings and then blamed it all on IRAQ just so you could blow up their country for some extra CASH and then get most of the world to believe it!

Talk about the perfect bank robbery. You guys say Bush is a dumb redneck, but if he really pulled all that off then he is the smartest guy I have ever heard of.....not to mention one of the most ruthless.

FORD
05-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
"al-Qaeda is Fiction - The organization doesn't exist as a large terrorist organization...."

Boy, you guys should give Bush some credit, I mean you have to be one smart sumbitch to make up a terrorist group to blame right after you hijacked multiple airliners and blew up the WTC and Pentagon buildings and then blamed it all on IRAQ just so you could blow up their country for some extra CASH and then get most of the world to believe it!

Talk about the perfect bank robbery. You guys say Bush is a dumb redneck, but if he really pulled all that off then he is the smartest guy I have ever heard of.....not to mention one of the most ruthless.

Chimpy's just the dumbass monkey in front of a microphone. PNAC planned out the war agenda. Jeb was an original conspirator in PNAC, Chimpy was not. They wanted Jeb to be President, but he lost his first election in Florida, and they didn't think he had a chance after being in for only about a year and a half when PNAC needed a candidate in 1999.

Chimpy had been governor since 1994 - even though the Texas governor's office is a comparatively weak position compared to most states, the duties are mostly ceremonial - but with much of the country ignorant of this fact, they were able to push George Jr (who also had the benefit of Daddy's name) as their frontman.

Keeyth
05-10-2007, 07:58 PM

He may be neither, but you can bet his handlers are.. ...If you haven't figured out that Bush is just a puppet, albeit a willing one, you're way behind the curve...

Nickdfresh
05-10-2007, 07:58 PM

Try actually watching/reading before you comment, HeadNAss...

That's not the premise at all....

Nickdfresh
05-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Chimpy's just the dumbass monkey in front of a microphone. PNAC planned out the war agenda. Jeb was an original conspirator in PNAC, Chimpy was not. They wanted Jeb to be President, but he lost his first election in Florida, and they didn't think he had a chance after being in for only about a year and a half when PNAC needed a candidate in 1999.

Chimpy had been governor since 1994 - even though the Texas governor's office is a comparatively weak position compared to most states, the duties are mostly ceremonial - but with much of the country ignorant of this fact, they were able to push George Jr (who also had the benefit of Daddy's name) as their frontman.

He may be neither, but you can bet his handlers are.. ...If you haven't figured out that Bush is just a puppet, you're way behind the curve...

Yeah, so Bush is just a dummy that deserves no credit/blame as his "handlers" pulled off one of the most spectacular, photographed, and publicized acts of mass murder, but yet they couldn't figure out that you needed at least twice as many troops to successfully conquer and occupy Iraq?

Same argument, different people...:rolleyes:

Keeyth
05-10-2007, 08:25 PM
oops, damn double post!

See below.

Keeyth
05-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah, so Bush is just a dummy that deserves no credit/blame as his "handlers" pulled off one of the most spectacular, photographed, and publicized acts of mass murder, but yet they couldn't figure out that you needed at least twice as many troops to successfully conquer and occupy Iraq?

Same argument, different people...:rolleyes:

No, if you look I went back right away and edited my post to add that he was a willing puppet, and therefore he is very much to blame...

BigBadBrian
05-10-2007, 09:02 PM
He may be neither, but you can bet his handlers are.. ...If you haven't figured out that Bush is just a puppet, albeit a willing one, you're way behind the curve...

Any President, to a degree, is somewhat at the mercy of his cabinet and advisors. I guess you could call them his "handlers."

Anyway, I've done quite a bit of reading lately on the Iraq War, particularly the "behind the scenes" crap that never gets reported on the news (mainly because the sources come from personal interviews, but I digress...).

Bush was a lot more in the mix concerning the development of policy than you may imagine.

DEMON CUNT
05-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Bush was a lot more in the mix concerning the development of policy than you may imagine.

Obviously. Look at the results of those policies. They are, much like your posts, clearly the work of a complete moron.

Macu
05-26-2007, 05:28 AM
I don't know, but your Internet provider is in Barcelona. Must be nice!
Right you are!Actually at the moment I am a bit south at the beach.And it IS nice!This is Catalunya.Still not Spain.Thanks for playing,Nick,only,I give up.You win.There is no hiding from your superior skills.I cant outrun the long arm of dfresh.I will now go to the nude beach to console myself with beautiful women.I am such a loser.

Macu
05-26-2007, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Anarchy Burger (Hold the Government) - the Vandals

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QGiEmBy5jD8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QGiEmBy5jD8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

[/i]
The words are pretty much stupid and off point,but,its the thought that counts.I am sure you(beingYOU)know all about anarchy(in every sense of the word)so,I wont expound too much.Quite simply,most true anarchists are not interested in violence or destruction.These things only hurt their cause.The greater the violence,the smaller the revolution.

Seshmeister
05-26-2007, 07:03 AM
The funniest thing about anarchists are they are always the kind of people that would be first to get their asses kicked if there ever was anarchy.:)

Nickdfresh
05-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Yeah, like those dress-wearing, "Tub Thumping" Chumbawumba pussies...:D

FORD
05-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, like those dress-wearing, "Tub Thumping" Chumbawumba pussies...:D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fm4iU0yx9GY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fm4iU0yx9GY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This "anarchist" video is brought to you by the multinational Universal Music Group

Seshmeister
02-07-2008, 11:46 PM
When will the madness end?

I saw McCain ranting on last week about how he would not rest until he got Bin Laden.

McCain is a smart enough guy is this just political BS or does he actually believe in the Bin Laden supervillain fantasy?

Keeyth
02-10-2008, 03:46 PM
When will the madness end?

I saw McCain ranting on last week about how he would not rest until he got Bin Laden.

McCain is a smart enough guy is this just political BS or does he actually believe in the Bin Laden supervillain fantasy?

Bush has damaged the Republican party so bad that it probably won't matter, as I refuse to believe the American people would be stupid enough to vote the GOP back into office with the incredile choices in the Democratic party right now. I think the real election is going on right now, and once the Democratic nomination is confirmed, that will be that. Call me optimistic, but I'm cool with that. I think we will have some good times ahead.

Nickdfresh
03-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Bump!

Nickdfresh
01-28-2009, 09:43 AM
I wonder if Pres. Obama has seen this? I really think he should...

Coyote
01-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Dare I question out loud if you guys have heard of a dude called David Icke...

FORD
01-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Dare I question out loud if you guys have heard of a dude called David Icke...

Isn't he the guy who thinks Jewish Aliens are to blame for everything?

Coyote
01-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Isn't he the guy who thinks Jewish Aliens are to blame for everything?

Er, not quite... They're not Jewish.

But his bloodlines-theory is pretty interesting.

Nickdfresh
09-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Bump!