PDA

View Full Version : The Vh Links "new Look" Website !!!

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-11-2004, 12:51 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT FUCKING CHEESE IS THIS?

You have the love the baby blue colors to correspond with it's FAG webmaster and general fruitcake leader BRETT NORTON!

Nice look geek!:hagar1: :hagar2: :hagar3: :cheese: :donkey: :splooge: :monekyr: :fu: :asshole:

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-11-2004, 01:16 PM
I'm affraid I don't agree.

flappo
03-11-2004, 01:25 PM
..hey 'vh links sucks'

..brett owns yo' ass !

Brett
03-11-2004, 02:05 PM
*sniff*

Well at least he still goes there.

And it's sky blue you homophobe.

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-11-2004, 02:36 PM
VH LINKS SUCKS, I think you are a bit insecure about
Originally posted by flappo
..hey 'vh links sucks'

..brett owns yo' ass !

You are half right, he is owned. VH LINKS SUCKS, you seem to have a fetish for Spam and cheese, I would be cautious of this combination if I were you, you sound stressed out enough as it is.

Hey, I have an idea! Let's lynch Brett, that's right, a good old fashioned lynching. We can gather all the VHLINKS haters into a mob and ride out to Brett's house, lasso his ass and then hang the fucker! How'd that be? This way we can get back on topic with Roth and never worry about other sites that don't worship his toilet trophies.

Now, if this seems a little unreasonable seeing how murder isn't legal and all that, maybe we can get a petition going to ban these sites? I am sure they are breaking some VH law that we can nail them on.

Brett
03-11-2004, 02:59 PM
Shit glad I own a gun. :)

Ally_Kat
03-11-2004, 03:26 PM
Brett, hun, the colors make it look as if it's some IT website. Not really too rock 'n roll-y

Brett
03-11-2004, 04:20 PM
IT web site? Cool, maybe I can get a job!

flappo
03-11-2004, 04:26 PM
..fuckit , ok brett's banned most of us , big dealio

...those vh assholes have left him big dollars outta pocket for FUCK ALL

Brett
03-11-2004, 04:53 PM
IMO VH owes every goddamn fan site a huge thanks, even ones that don't support the Sam reunion.

flappo
03-11-2004, 05:08 PM
..brett is 100% correct

..keepin' that FLAME alight !

ThrillsNSpills
03-11-2004, 05:19 PM
True enough.

Viking
03-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Hey, I'll second THAT fuckin' sentiment..... :killer:

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-11-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Brett
*sniff*

Sure asshole, that's how every fag describes that color!;)
THE BIGGEST COCKSUCKER ON THE INTERNET !!!

Look on the bright side, the owner here thinks YOU SUCK!

Now FUCK OFF, you PRO-HAGAR FUCKNUT!:fu: :hagar1: :hagar2: :hagar3: :donkey:

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS ROCKS
I'm affraid I don't agree.

Who let this piece of shit in the door?:rolleyes:

You window licking, cousin-fucking, panty-sniffing, dick-guzzling, boil-chewing, cock-faced warthead!
You shanky-assed, gibbon-humping, jock strap-smelling, tit-munching, hemorrhoid-popping, wank-brained lunkhead!
;)

You are a piteously babbling lackey and a belligerent, acidly acrimonious vulgarity to all and sundry.

As for BRETT NORTON, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! It's easy to tell why you are celibate, you cantankerous, foul-tempered, self-loathing nonentity - not even a dildo would want to fuck you!

THE VH LINKS DOES SUCK !!! VAN HAGAR SUCKS RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU!:fucku:

What makes you both such assholes? Is it the flawed family birthing process of the father sucking the infant spawn from the mother's rectum and spitting it headfirst into the tin bath?

:hagar1: VH LINKS Brett Norton :donkey: :monekyr:

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by flappo
..hey 'vh links sucks'

..brett owns yo' ass !

Same way I own yo' ass !!!;)

Tony Soprano
03-11-2004, 07:06 PM
*sniff*

Look who showed up, it's Stugatz and his fuckweasle!
You Pro-Van Hagar cocklover. It is "baby blue" you little twerp.

:yankeeros :donkey:

Steve Stifler
03-11-2004, 08:18 PM
Brett Norton? Vh Links Rocks?

What a couple of fucking fags!

I've been a member at the Vh Links from the start and the webmaster there is to fucking stupid to ever find out who I am! I personally think the place sucks fucking cock and the only reason for being there is to let the other fuckers there know, they can't mess with the Stiffmiester!
I love to keep those fuckers in line and let them know that DAVE is Van Halen, Got that Brett you fucking Sammy lover!

Fuck you Norton! HAHAHHAAAAAUhuhuhuhaaahahaha!:lookie: :eatit:

Switch84
03-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by David Lee Roth
Who let this piece of shit in the door?:rolleyes:

You window licking, cousin-fucking, panty-sniffing, dick-guzzling, boil-chewing, cock-faced warthead!
You shanky-assed, gibbon-humping, jock strap-smelling, tit-munching, hemorrhoid-popping, wank-brained lunkhead!
;)

You are a piteously babbling lackey and a belligerent, acidly acrimonious vulgarity to all and sundry.

As for BRETT NORTON, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! It's easy to tell why you are celibate, you cantankerous, foul-tempered, self-loathing nonentity - not even a dildo would want to fuck you!

THE VH LINKS DOES SUCK !!! VAN HAGAR SUCKS RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU!:fucku:

What makes you both such assholes? Is it the flawed family birthing process of the father sucking the infant spawn from the mother's rectum and spitting it headfirst into the tin bath?

:hagar1: VH LINKS Brett Norton :donkey: :monekyr:

:bottle: :lol: This is some hilarious shit, DLR!! Keep it coming, man!

VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
03-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Rothtarts are just like that ex girlfriend that JUST CANT GET OVER IT.

They BITCH and BITCH, but sorry sugar, that aint bringing the past back.

Steve Stifler
03-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by VHLINKS_ROCKSx2

Hey Fuckface, how many more names are you going to come with?
What a fucking asshole! Go spam your shit at the links with the rest of your fag sheep buds.

Better yet, fuck off and die!

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 10:10 PM

Lookie here,

Technically, you're a man. Technically, so is a she-male Ladyboy from Thailand.

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight?

You are an irredeemably babbling slattern and a vapid, congenitally clueless unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse.
Speaking of that intercourse, have they allowed her to grow back finger nails yet?

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-11-2004, 10:12 PM
I can assure you I am not Brett and that he has no idea who I am. I register here with this name and I am hit by the trailer park gang, easy now guys you are knocking me over with your wit here. Stiffler, you were never that bright to begin with buddy, but I will cut you a break since your mom is such a good lay (for an old bitch that is).

There's nothing wrong with Dave himself but some of you guys are just a little too serious for your own good. I'm just not feelin the love, fellas.

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 10:25 PM
I can assure you I am not Brett and that he has no idea who I am. I register here with this name and I am hit by the trailer park gang, easy now guys you are knocking me over with your wit here. Stiffler, you were never that bright to begin with buddy, but I will cut you a break since your mom is such a good lay (for an old bitch that is).

There's nothing wrong with Dave himself but some of you guys are just a little too serious for your own good. I'm just not feelin the love, fellas.

Vh links? Never heard of it! :sleepy:

I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "Fuck off." May you live a long life and be the butt of many jokes to come. ;)

Steve Stifler
03-11-2004, 10:38 PM

And Spam Fagar fans are chronic leper's who molest small animals, masturbate behind bushes, and wear fish-net tights while singing Van Hagar songs you dumb fuck.

:splooge: :sex: :donkey:

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Vh links? Never heard of it! :sleepy:

I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "Fuck off." May you live a long life and be the butt of many jokes to come. ;)

No, what you aren't good with is preventing your hair line from receding.

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 10:52 PM
No, what you aren't good with is preventing your hair line from receding.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal retard's rectum.;)

VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
03-11-2004, 11:16 PM
WHOOOO I love it when the stuck-in-retro-mode rothturds get ALL RILED UP!

First off, Im not the other person, just another forum-fan.

You guys gotta lay off with all of this Roth hardcore shit, I bet you think we're still shootin' Fritz down outta the sky too

VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
03-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Or instead of all riled up, I should say, ALL FIRED UP

A.F.U., baby!

MAX
03-11-2004, 11:20 PM
If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal retard's rectum.;)

Oh yeah? And you, if, what, I'll tell you, ummmmm....... I'm never fucking with you again. LOL!!!! You crack me up brother! I'd be honored to buy you an online drink. :cool:

Keep it going my friend!!!! :gulp: :baaa:

Roth And Roll MANG!!!! :killer:

MAX
03-11-2004, 11:25 PM

A.F.U., baby!

Fuck off and go home! Down into mama's basement shouldn't be to big of a trek for your fat ass! Go into the room where you can :splooge: :cheese: :hagar3: :hagar1: to your little wee-wee's content.

Now fucking shoo!!!! :tool: :heyfu: :upyours:

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 11:25 PM
WHOOOO I love it when the stuck-in-retro-mode rothturds get ALL RILED UP!

First off, Im not the other person, just another forum-fan.

You guys gotta lay off with all of this Roth hardcore shit, I bet you think we're still shootin' Fritz down outta the sky too

Something Spammy has done over and over. Try it, you'll like it !!!;)
Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole. :hagar3:

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh yeah? And you, if, what, I'll tell you, ummmmm....... I'm never fucking with you again. LOL!!!! You crack me up brother! I'd be honored to buy you an online drink. :cool:

Keep it going my friend!!!! :gulp: :baaa:

Roth And Roll MANG!!!! :killer:

Hey Bro! Looks like an invasion of Spammy Cheese fungi!!!:uck:
The Vh Links just reeks of this shit and it spilt over here unfortunately.
VHLINKS_ROCKSx2 a prime example, and certainly NOT the last.

Cheers!
:gulp:

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-11-2004, 11:34 PM

If I were to take your brain and shove it up a knats ass it would be like a BB in a box car. You took a shit and here I am. ;)

MAX
03-11-2004, 11:39 PM
What truly sucks with you "VH LINKS ROCKS" guys is that we are possibly friends over there! Hey, you KNOW who the fuck I am!!! If you wan't to brawl fairly, why don't you extend the same courtesy?

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 11:43 PM
If I were to take your brain and shove it up a knats ass it would be like a BB in a box car. You took a shit and here I am. ;)

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

You cross-dressing, gender-confused waste of genitalia.;)
A grievously depraved reprobate and a nefarious, chronically flatulent practitioner of bestiality!:eatit:

MAX
03-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Hey Bro! Looks like an invasion of Spammy Cheese fungi!!!:uck:
The Vh Links just reeks of this shit and it spilt over here unfortunately.
VHLINKS_ROCKSx2 a prime example, and certainly NOT the last.

Cheers!
:gulp:

Dude, I'm with you my friend. :D However, it kills me wondering who they are? Why use aliases? If they have something to say or flame, then fucking bring it on?

David Lee Roth
03-11-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Dude, I'm with you my friend. :D However, it kills me wondering who they are? Why use aliases? If they have something to say or flame, then fucking bring it on?

Fucking Cowards, that's the only reason why they use aliases. Flame at the Stinks and you get banned by their weasel leader.;)

MAX
03-12-2004, 12:06 AM
DLR, you are my bro, I'm very happy to have met you and you are a fucking cat!!! However, I cannot and will not rip on Brett. He's always been fair with me. So, I'll sit out of that battle. LOL.

Regardless, I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHO THE SPINELESS ALIASES ARE?!?!?!?! You better fess up!

I've always tried to be fair, nice, friendly and a total ROTHTARD towards all at the links! I've always stood my ground and I feel good about it.

However, I don't care for this shit. Please PM me you cheddies but inquiring minds want to know why in the fuck you are doing this on a DLR ONLY website and fan forum? Is it because there aren't any Spam only forums that get any traffic?

Unless you come clean with your identities, would you kindly fuck off?

Thank you.

It really must suck that you supposedly have the fatman back in VH and because no one cares you have to come to THE ROTH site to gloat? Fucking pathetic.

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-12-2004, 12:13 AM
I don't know how the #2 guy is, honeslty. MAX, don't see what the big deal is, really I don't, nope. I saw VH LINKS SUCKS and thought it would be fun to point out his terrible eating habbits, no harm no foul.

Brett
03-12-2004, 12:37 AM
'Bout time I got some love on here, I was feeling neglected.

Oh I don't need to make aliases, unlike lamers with the name "Tony Soprano" and some other homophobic roid-riddled tool named David Lee Roth. Yeah ok Dave. Tool.

MAX
03-12-2004, 12:50 AM
I don't know how the #2 guy is, honeslty. MAX, don't see what the big deal is, really I don't, nope. I saw VH LINKS SUCKS and thought it would be fun to point out his terrible eating habbits, no harm no foul.

Hey, I still don't know who in the fuck VHLR#1 is i.e. YOU?!?!?!? LOL.

This is too weird.

I want out of this. I like my new friend DLR and I like and respect Brett.

After all........ I'm a card carrying member of the LOVER AND NOT A FIGHTER CLUB!!!!

I'm fucking lost?

MAX
03-12-2004, 12:58 AM
'Bout time I got some love on here, I was feeling neglected.

What's with this "love" shit? :confused:

Save the "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE" for the new Spam lyrics. We'll get enough there mi amigo!!! ;) :D

JK. Empy, you know where I stand bro.

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-12-2004, 12:59 AM
I am VH LINKS ROCKS no more, no less. I dig VH in all its forms and that includes Roth, this site and the links. I like to think of us as one big fucking happy family.

el_jalepeno
03-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Steve Stifler
And Spam Fagar fans are chronic leper's who molest small animals, masturbate behind bushes, and wear fish-net tights while singing Van Hagar songs you dumb fuck.

:splooge: :sex: :donkey:
What a pussy hiding behind a fake name and talking shit.... Let's see, which one of the 7th graders are you??? Hmmm.. Is this ice_cream_man??? You both seem to need attention because momma's too busy to look after you after school gets out while she blows the guys at the truck stop... Keep your chin up... Go ahead and pull the fucking trigger right now, cunt. No one will miss you.

I'l bet Stifler is the kind of guy that sticks his finger up his ass as he licks the skid marks out of his mother's granny panties.

That would explain whay he thinks he's so cool by using a fake name. No balls at all. Talk your shit, sniff Momma's panties, and watch your fingernails... Nothing but a punk bitch hiding in a forum behind a fake name... What a fucking joke you really are! :D :D :D

seenbad
03-12-2004, 01:40 AM
Well well. Looks just like old times. :cool:

MAX
03-12-2004, 01:45 AM
Hi seen,

I know that you are the resident asshole here but can you help me out and tell me what the fuck is going on? I realize you guy's cherish the old Hawn/Chase movie "Seems Like Old Times" and all.

However, what the fuck man?

seenbad
03-12-2004, 02:04 AM
Fuck this man. I just had a great post written out in response for you Max, but when I went to reply it, it fucking completely dissapeared. That's just fucking great.

MAX
03-12-2004, 02:16 AM
Huh? I fucked it up? HOW?

seenbad
03-12-2004, 02:18 AM
sigh...what I said basically was this: That what is going on here is that old nasty spirit that the army has had of total intolerance of a singer, which is ok of course, but points to people and websites rather than to a singer/brothers. That spirit is coming back slowly but surely and this bitchass vhlinks sucks is the new flag carrying mascot of the gay parade of punk asses that like to play that game. Hell, he's the team captain. This end of the gene pool generally floats up in the same way all the time. Their annoying as all hell, but unfortunetaly they have a voice and their mantra is absorbed by the more inferior minds around which in turn builds, at that point, a mob mentality. That mentality becomes a trademark, and a right of passage. vhlinks sucks doesn't understand how retarded he looks though. It's not his fault. He's just too stupid to see it. He's my new friend. :) I love him dammit. Why? Because I'm compassionate towards the retards of this planet. I hold sympathy. I can care. Somebody has to!! He's very special in his own way, I'm sure of it. See, Max, I'm a lover not a fighter. It's what I do. I love. vhlinks sucks needs some loving. Anyways, I totally digress. What's going on is just some good old school ribbin' until a degenerate like him shows up and revives all things that made the army ugly and ultimately ended in it's demise a little over a year ago. It's been a great place so far since it's return. Too bad dipfuck had to come around, but hey. Par for the course.

By the way, I'm on the record as saying that alias's suck ass. I'm proud to be an asshole here and other sites I visit AS SEENBAD. Don't like me? So fucking what!! lol. It's ok, because I love you. I care about people man, and I just can't stand watching them look dumb all the time. It's sad when people go beneath themselves. I'm just here to help.

seenbad
03-12-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Huh? I fucked it up? HOW?

Max. Have you been drinking again? ;) I never suggested you did anything. :D

MAX
03-12-2004, 02:51 AM
Thanks seen.

As you know many things are misconstrued through type i.e.

Fuck this man. I just had a great post written out in response for you Max, but when I went to reply it, it fucking completely disappeared. That's just fucking great.

I read that as if I had somehow pissed someone off (mainly you) and I'm beyond clueless regarding this internet war.

Are we cool? Of course we are!!!!

Regardless, I'm still just showing my complete intimidation of the almighty SEENBAD!!!!! ;) You ARE the biggest asshole that roams the VH online community and I need to stay clear and respect that.

You're too fucking mean and I'll most definitely stand back. :cool: ;) :D

MAX
03-12-2004, 05:18 AM
I am VH LINKS ROCKS no more, no less. I dig VH in all its forms and that includes Roth, this site and the links. I like to think of us as one big fucking happy family.

I'm sicking Jim Rockford on your ass. I almost recognize your writing but not just quite yet. Don't make me pull out the big guns such as Sabrina, Kelly and Jill damnit!!! Regardless, you're fucked cos I KNOW you!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-12-2004, 10:17 AM
I think to solidify our newly found love and unity here that we should accept Sammy into the group to love and nurture him as a part of the VH family. Acceptance is the final step to overcoming denial folks, please don't deny him any longer as he is only a piece of the whole picture that, in its entirety, is the Van Halen we all know and love. So lets put all this petty bickering to rest, whatdya say guys, are you feeling the love? I'm feeling it!

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
sigh...what I said basically was this: That what is going on here is that old nasty spirit that the army has had of total intolerance of a singer, which is ok of course, but points to people and websites rather than to a singer/brothers. That spirit is coming back slowly but surely and this bitchass vhlinks sucks is the new flag carrying mascot of the gay parade of punk asses that like to play that game. Hell, he's the team captain. This end of the gene pool generally floats up in the same way all the time. Their annoying as all hell, but unfortunetaly they have a voice and their mantra is absorbed by the more inferior minds around which in turn builds, at that point, a mob mentality. That mentality becomes a trademark, and a right of passage. vhlinks sucks doesn't understand how retarded he looks though. It's not his fault. He's just too stupid to see it. He's my new friend. :) I love him dammit. Why? Because I'm compassionate towards the retards of this planet. I hold sympathy. I can care. Somebody has to!! He's very special in his own way, I'm sure of it. See, Max, I'm a lover not a fighter. It's what I do. I love. vhlinks sucks needs some loving. Anyways, I totally digress. What's going on is just some good old school ribbin' until a degenerate like him shows up and revives all things that made the army ugly and ultimately ended in it's demise a little over a year ago. It's been a great place so far since it's return. Too bad dipfuck had to come around, but hey. Par for the course.

By the way, I'm on the record as saying that alias's suck ass. I'm proud to be an asshole here and other sites I visit AS SEENBAD. Don't like me? So fucking what!! lol. It's ok, because I love you. I care about people man, and I just can't stand watching them look dumb all the time. It's sad when people go beneath themselves. I'm just here to help.

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :cry: :cry: :cry: :donkey:

Go FUCK your mother!

WAIT that's my Job!;)

Go back to your shithole at the STINKS:p

Steve Stifler
03-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS

Go FUCK your mother!

WAIT that's my Job!;)

Go back to your shithole at the STINKS:p [/B]

No fucking way dude! Wait for me, we'll double team her!

BEYOTCH!!!! :sex: :xmas: :splooge:

Steve Stifler
03-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by el_jalepeno
What a pussy hiding behind a fake name and talking shit.... Let's see, which one of the 7th graders are you??? Hmmm.. Is this ice_cream_man??? You both seem to need attention because momma's too busy to look after you after school gets out while she blows the guys at the truck stop... Keep your chin up... Go ahead and pull the fucking trigger right now, cunt. No one will miss you.

I'l bet Stifler is the kind of guy that sticks his finger up his ass as he licks the skid marks out of his mother's granny panties.

That would explain whay he thinks he's so cool by using a fake name. No balls at all. Talk your shit, sniff Momma's panties, and watch your fingernails... Nothing but a punk bitch hiding in a forum behind a fake name... What a fucking joke you really are! :D :D :D

:sleepy: :cry: :sleepy: :cry: :sleepy: :cry:

You mom's asshole tastes great!:moon:

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-12-2004, 04:08 PM

A.F.U., baby!

Spammy fan needs to be educated about Van Halen and not the cheddar one.
Follow the yellow brick road asswipe to the Main VH/ DLR Discussion area and under " Pretty sad it's come to this for VH " you'll find the likes of Terry, Panamark, Golden AWe, Ford, John Ashrcoft, BigBadBrian, and Va Beach VH Fan to name a few that made the best posts on the forum about cheesy Van Hagar and what Van Halen is truly all about!
But it's unlikely that a dumbass sheep like yourself from the Stinks will understand a word of advice.:cry2:

:hagar3:

Brett
03-12-2004, 08:08 PM
I understand you're an unclever illiterate fucktard.

seenbad
03-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS

Go FUCK your mother!

WAIT that's my Job!

Go back to your shithole at the STINKS:p

Good one buddy. That one was REALLY funny. You sir, are ROLLING. I don't think I should mess with you, because you are BAD. I'm shaken.

Seriously brother. Why such hostility?:confused: I'm just doing my duty. I'm your friend. I'm just doing my job here. I'm trying to help you. Why would you want me to not do a good job? I don't affect your job, right? You don't see me walkin by and knockin the cock out of your mouth do ya? So hunker down and let ol'e seeny be your pal. You're obviously stuck with a username that will forever shine the retard lamp on your persona, but we can work around that. I mean, you're always gonna look really stupid, but I think if we work TOGETHER, we can at least help you to SOUND a little brighter. Maybe come up with some new and more articulate ways to put down the links perhaps if that's what you really want to focus on? We can do it together.

(uhhhhh...fucked your momma n' stuff....uhhhh, at the STINKS....rotflmmfao hahahah. Stinks. haha.) :sleepy:

As a team, we will shine on you crazy diamond. But solo, you're fucked. :D

MAX
03-13-2004, 02:28 AM
:donkey:

DavidLeeNatra
03-15-2004, 04:54 AM
Shit glad I own a gun. :)

so why don't you used it and give us a little kurt cobain...

Sammy Who??
03-15-2004, 11:12 AM
Yuck! :monekyr:

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-15-2004, 12:59 PM
I understand you're an unclever illiterate fucktard.

ahhhhh....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Stinks owner getting a little upset now.

Brett
03-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Come on, you're pretty unclever man, even you know it. Dope. "Stinks?" Come on man, you're a tool.

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Come on, you're pretty unclever man, even you know it. Dope. "Stinks?" Come on man, you're a tool.

You one dimensional sexual assaulter of barnyard animals.;)
An egregiously hideous yokel and a miserable, urine-reeking scourge of decency.
To top it off, your Van Hagar site SUCKS COCK !:cheese:

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-15-2004, 01:30 PM

To top it off, your Van Hagar site SUCKS COCK !:cheese:

Yep, not nearly as informative as http://www.davidleeroth.com

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 01:31 PM

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bahaahahaha, you moronic androgynous specimen! Hey fuck-face, criticize others here with astute writing skills using “tool” or “Dope”??? Originates from Vh Links vocab no less. Get a job, you goddamn leach! You're as useful as anti-wrinkle cream in a lepor colony, you clodhopping simpleton. What makes you such an asshole? Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping misplaced asshole of a mouth on your face for a fucking minute so I can see what the fuck a gibbering witless gimp actually looks like? You're the typical left-wing, know-nothing, good-for-nothing, bleeding heart bungling bum who thinks the world owes you a living for doing nothing but farting into the ozone layer.
Fuck off to STINKS, you commie-sympathizing, coffee shop pseudo-Marxist fumbling fuckwit. Who ordered the dunce with extra stupid sauce? You bizarre androgynous tea-sipping eunuch!!! That’s right! OFFLINE is where you belong you molester of goat penis. You are to fucking stupid to realize you are NOT wanted here.........................
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Yep, not nearly as informative as http://www.davidleeroth.com

VH LINKS ROCKS ( Brett Norton body double- while OFFLINE )

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet. What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read?

You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair.":rolleyes:

Mr Grimsdale
03-15-2004, 02:13 PM
cooey mr shifter!

Brett
03-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Weak smack, it's getting worse by the post. Go check IP's if you think I would waste my time creating another username to talk to you dopes. It's not even fucking grammar I would use you dumbshits.

ZZZZ...wake me up when you have something of interest to read.

Bunch of yappy chicks with 3rd grade put downs. No fucking game or wit at all.

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Weak smack, it's getting worse by the post. Go check IP's if you think I would waste my time creating another username to talk to you dopes. It's not even fucking grammar I would use you dumbshits.

ZZZZ...wake me up when you have something of interest to read.

Bunch of yappy chicks with 3rd grade put downs. No fucking game or wit at all.

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Sorry. I don't speak retardese!:rolleyes:

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement? Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today?Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list, or if you didn't have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave. Nah, of course you would.

Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand?
You are an indescribably blighted dolt and a fiendish, grudge-festering lamentable mistake by your parents.

Thanks for coming out Brett Norton/VH LINKS ROCKS, thou mangled half-faced bum-bailey!

:hagar3: :cry:

Brett
03-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Jesus dude give it up, you suck at this. But you're used to sucking things I know.

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Jesus dude give it up, you suck at this. But you're used to sucking things I know.

Great comeback!:rolleyes: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

You have less value than a fart from a flea's ass! If there was a God, you'd become a suicide bomber, you Riverdancing Shirley Temple impersonator.

Now, my little ankle-humping hermit, do me a favour and get your clubfoot stuckk on a busy train track. ;)

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 05:27 PM

Great comeback!:rolleyes: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

You have less value than a fart from a flea's ass! If there was a God, you'd become a suicide bomber, you Riverdancing Shirley Temple impersonator.

Now, my little ankle-humping hermit, do me a favour and get your clubfoot stuck on a busy train track. ;)

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-15-2004, 05:53 PM
VH LINKS ROCKS ( Brett Norton body double- while OFFLINE )

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet. What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read?

You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair.":rolleyes:

I feel I must apologize, somewhere along the line I must have implied that I give a flying fuck what you thought of me. If you don't like what I am saying then scroll past it. Since you seem too fucking stupid to understand that let me explain, there is a bar on the right side of this post, click the little arrow below that and you won't have to be un-ertained or uninterested in my posts anymore. This is the last bit of free advice you will get from me.

Well now, if you are still reading then something peaked your interest didn't it? Try to pay close attention and I will attempt to word things so you can understand them. I am not Brett. A simple lookup by the webmaster or a mod will prove this, maybe they can explain it to you in phonics so can you get it. Jesus man, I am wondering if you have your tongue wedged so far up Dave's O ring that his ass cheeks are pressed up against your fucking ears.

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Edit

Brett
03-15-2004, 06:32 PM
DLR - no game. Just childish banter. ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 06:36 PM
I feel I must apologize, somewhere along the line I must have implied that I give a flying fuck what you thought of me. If you don't like what I am saying then scroll past it. Since you seem too fucking stupid to understand that let me explain, there is a bar on the right side of this post, click the little arrow below that and you won't have to be un-ertained or uninterested in my posts anymore. This is the last bit of free advice you will get from me.

You moronic androgynous specimen! What a putrid waste of a puny penis you are!!!!!:rolleyes:

Apologize? Don't apologize, it's a sign of weakness! Then again, you are a pribbling sheep-biting death-token, and WEAK!
The surname 'VHLINKS ROCKS' translates as 'One who sniffs camel rumps' in Arabic!:monkey:
You should face legal action for your attempt to impersonate a man, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted he/she-In-The-Box.

Well now, if you are still reading then something peaked your interest didn't it? Try to pay close attention and I will attempt to word things so you can understand them. I am not Brett. A simple lookup by the webmaster or a mod will prove this, maybe they can explain it to you in phonics so can you get it. Jesus man, I am wondering if you have your tongue wedged so far up Dave's O ring that his ass cheeks are pressed up against your fucking ears.

Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot! You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'!!!
;)
You should stop smoking pot and get out and vote every couple of years, you pseudo-liberal bum. People like you are the reason cults exist.

So listen Brett/VH STINKS ROCKS you cantankerous, foul-tempered, self-loathing nonentity; go back to the VH STINKS with rest of your your four-eyed, cerebrally-deluded, Einstein-impersonating, pseudo-intellectual nerdturds with heads full of misfiring synapses! ;)

Big Troubles
03-15-2004, 06:44 PM
Glad to see everyone's having a good time in here.

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 06:51 PM
DLR - no game. Just childish banter. ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Spending more time at a REAL Van Halen website here, then your very own Van Hagar lame-ass quarters. ;)

Speaking of lame, you couldn't win a cigar after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless, über-incompetent fuckwit!
You don't just have a chip on her shoulder - you have the whole bag of potatoes. Indeed, your shoulder was the reason for the Irish potato famine. You are no more than a pesky fly buzzing about the ROTH ARMY spreading germs.

Tisk-tisk, poor little Brett, a pitiful gin-sodden excuse for anything other than a rancid fuckweasle! What you are - besides a pitiable little carnival freak - is a watery bowel movement bubbling back up to the surface after a pregnant water buffalo farts in a muddy river.;)

Adios Asshole!!!:p

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Glad to see everyone's having a good time in here.

Yes indeed, the return of the finest rejects the STINKS has to offer all rolled up into one!;)

VH LINKS ROCKS
03-15-2004, 06:57 PM
Are you kidding me, I am having a great time with my new buddy here. I say we put all this petty bickering behind us. DLR, how about a make up kiss? We can do it just the way you do with Dave, I will bend over and you can give me a nice big french smooch right on my missle launcher.

Brett
03-15-2004, 07:08 PM
BTW, why the fuck was someone allowed to register "David Lee Roth" on this site?

Anyway, you're so easy to wind up DLR. You're like that fucking monkey with the cymbals. Your idea of an insult is to use the word "Stinks." ROFL! What's next....poopoo....caca.

Tool.

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 08:36 PM
BTW, why the fuck was someone allowed to register "David Lee Roth" on this site?

Anyway, you're so easy to wind up DLR. You're like that fucking monkey with the cymbals. Your idea of an insult is to use the word "Stinks." ROFL! What's next....poopoo....caca.

Tool.

:rolleyes:

If you spent more time at the STINKS as much as you do here, you'd know how to properly operate a VAN HALEN website, you ineffably incompetent narcissist and a miserable, foul-smelling cesspool of putrid effluvium!;)

Ol' Norton is pouting now with someone registering the Diamond one's name!!!:rolleyes: :cry:

Married, eh? Since when did brother and sister marriages become legal? Poor Norton, Your moods swing like a frenzied club stripper around a greased dance pole. When you feel bored at THE STINKS and find your way here, it may be because you growled, barked and whimpered all day. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. However, I remain impressed by your God-given gift for unparalleled ineptitude. You really are an awesome success as a failure!:eek:

Norton. People as boring as you should really be quarantined. Still, you light up a room when you leave it. Your life is so dull that you actually write your daily journal one week in advance using less than 50 words. ;)

Like the VH LINKS, some people are has-beens. You are a never-was!:p :eek:

David Lee Roth
03-15-2004, 08:37 PM

Tool.

If you spent more time at the STINKS as much as you do here, you'd know how to properly operate a VAN HALEN website, you ineffably incompetent narcissist and a miserable, foul-smelling cesspool of putrid effluvium!;)

Ol' Norton is pouting now with someone registering the Diamond one's name!!!:rolleyes: :cry:

Married, eh? Since when did brother and sister marriages become legal? Poor Norton, Your moods swing like a frenzied club stripper around a greased dance pole. When you feel bored at THE STINKS and find your way here, it may be because you growled, barked and whimpered all day. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. However, I remain impressed by your God-given gift for unparalleled ineptitude. You really are an awesome success as a failure!:eek:

Norton. People as boring as you should really be quarantined. Still, you light up a room when you leave it. Your life is so dull that you actually write your daily journal one week in advance using less than 50 words. ;)

Like the VH LINKS, some people are has-beens. You are a never-was!:p :eek:

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-15-2004, 09:55 PM

Tool.

Fuck! Missed all the fun while that pussy Brett got owned in here. I thought it smelled like shit in here so fuck off Norton.:asshole:

Tony Soprano
03-16-2004, 01:13 AM

Tool.

Who is this cocksucker bigmouth that was allowed to register as Brett? Same stunatz from some fucking shithole Sammy Hagar website?

VHLINKS IS OKAY
03-16-2004, 09:55 PM
eh

Brett
03-18-2004, 01:57 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sarge's Little Helper
03-18-2004, 01:57 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'rotharmy@localhost' (Using password: YES) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />

Tony Soprano
03-21-2004, 03:01 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey cocksucker, who allowed you here in the first place? Aren't you busy enough running that shithole Sammy Hagar website? You do enjoy dropping by a REAL Van Halen website as everyone here can see.
Then again, you braindead stunatz, nobody here cares for your useless rants, figure it out yet dickhead?:fu: