PDA

View Full Version : Girl Brought Up By Wild Dogs

rustoffa
07-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Girl Brought Up By Wild Dogs

United Press International

A girl brought up by a pack of wild dogs has been discovered in Russia.

The news agency Regnum reports 14-year-old Ramzia Tukmatullina is the daughter of an alcoholic and has been living with the dogs since she was much younger. Neighbors nicknamed her Naida, a popular Russian dog's name.

A local police officer in Kazan reported the case to authorities, leading to an invitation to the girl to appear on a Moscow talk show.

The news agency said there have been a number of similar cases in recent years, usually involving the children of alcoholics. In one case, a girl in the Ukraine was discovered living in a dog house with the family dog.

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 12:59 PM
feral children,thats really weird i think,i read something on a case like this about these two guys who were brought up by dogs and they couldn't talk or anything,but they would snarl and growl and grunt to communicate.they were just basically dogs and they spent all their time running around on all fours.it was pretty amazing stuff when i think about it

Matt White
08-01-2005, 12:41 AM
Does she wear a flea collar?!?

Hardrock69
08-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Amazingly enuff there is going to be a documentary on cable tomorrow night I think on TLC called "Wild Child" and it is about this exact subject....

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

SNARL!!