PDA

View Full Version : The Song Game

Pages : [1] 2

FasterPussycat
07-15-2005, 10:04 PM
You probably know the gameI am surprise we dont have a thread for this!!!

Name a title of song that includes at least one word from the song previously named.

Ok...

here i go

Ain't Talkin Bout Love. by VH

FasterPussycat
07-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Love Hurtsby Nazareth

FasterPussycat
07-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Hurting Each Otherby Carpenters

FasterPussycat
07-15-2005, 10:07 PM
Been Hurtby Uriah Heep

FasterPussycat
07-15-2005, 10:18 PM
I've Been Searchin' So Long---Chicago

Nickdfresh
07-15-2005, 10:56 PM
http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/superdog.jpg

FasterPussycat
07-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are really trying to get my attention, aren't you? Are you the designated harasser? Because other sheep-pen bitches arent following me around anymore these days, the way Ive always wanted it btw!!!
Only attention Id love to have these days is that of dlr7884!! I am starting to dig that bastard, damn!!! So do you mind just getting the fuck out of my fucking way, so I dont have to read your pathetic posts or see your unpleasant user name ummm likeforever!!! Make this one the last!!

FasterPussycat
07-16-2005, 01:39 AM
Anyhoo...

Do You Really Want To Hurt Me...by Culture Club

FasterPussycat
07-16-2005, 01:46 AM
oops...doubl posting...K :D newbie!!!

Nickdfresh
07-16-2005, 05:39 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/200/1549/320/retard.jpg

Originally posted by FasterPussycat

You are really trying to get my attention, aren't you? Are you the designated harasser? Because other sheep-pen bitches arent following me around anymore these days, the way Ive always wanted it btw!!!
Only attention Id love to have these days is that of dlr7884!! I am starting to dig that bastard, damn!!! So do you mind just getting the fuck out of my fucking way, so I dont have to read your pathetic posts or see your unpleasant user name ummm likeforever!!! Make this one the last!!

You should be happy somebody posted in this shitty thread besides you.

Loser.

Llama
07-16-2005, 05:44 AM
Who WANTs to Live Forever- Queen

Shaun Ponsonby
07-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Forever, For Now-Harry Connick Jr

Shaun Ponsonby
07-16-2005, 11:21 AM
Now I'm Here-Queen

FasterPussycat
07-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Forever, For Now-Harry Connick Jr

This Day Should Last Forever....by Ocean Colour Scene

DLR7884
07-16-2005, 08:07 PM
THIS FUCKING THREAD SUCKS.

DLR7884
JUST LIKE THE CUNT THAT STARTED IT (WHO HAPPENS TO WANT MY COCK SO BAD IT'S EMBARRASSING).

FasterPussycat
07-16-2005, 08:17 PM
whatever makes you feel flatter dear!!!:confused:

anyhoo, get back to business...

Something You Should Know...by Michael Learns To Rock

Soul Reaper
07-17-2005, 04:47 AM
Something - The Beatles

Soul Reaper
07-17-2005, 06:53 AM
Come Get Some - Rooster

ugh!!

Soul Reaper
07-17-2005, 06:54 AM
Get It On - Marc Bolan

Soul Reaper
07-17-2005, 06:57 AM
Can't Get This Stuff No More - Van Halen

Soul Reaper
07-17-2005, 06:59 AM
No More Tears - Ozzy Osbourne

Soul Reaper
07-17-2005, 07:01 AM
Tears - Dream Theater

Soul Reaper
07-17-2005, 07:01 AM
So Many Tears - 2Pac

nosuchluck
07-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
Tears - Dream Theater

thats by Rush.

FasterPussycat
07-17-2005, 04:10 PM
So Many Tears - 2Pac

Rain And Tears...by Aphrodite's Child

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Seek And Destroy...by Metallica

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 04:17 PM
And justice for all...Metallica

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 04:36 PM
FASTERPUSSYCAT...SUCK MY BALLS.

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 04:37 PM
LICK MY BUTTCRACK...The Rolling Stones

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 04:38 PM
"Suicide Just Do it!" FASTERPUSSYCAT

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 04:40 PM
"Stinky Gunt Fisting"...FASTERPUSSYCAT

FasterPussycat
07-17-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
Seek And Destroy...by Metallica

Destroyer of Senses...by Shadows Fall

FasterPussycat
07-17-2005, 05:04 PM
And justice for all...Metallica

All Because Of You...by U2

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 05:10 PM
into the lings OF hell...Megadeth

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 05:13 PM
into the lungs OF hell...Megadeth

Nickdfresh
07-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Destroyer of Senses...by Shadows Fall

"Gayest Band On Earth" by Shadows Fall

FasterPussycat
07-17-2005, 09:12 PM
into the lungs OF hell...Megadeth

Heaven And Hell...by Black Sabbath

FasterPussycat
07-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Long Hard Road Out Of Hell...by Marilyn Manson

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Long Hard Road Out Of Hell...by Marilyn Manson

Highway to hell - AC/DC

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 09:16 PM
welcome to the jungle - Guns N Roses

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 09:17 PM
set the world afire - Megadeth

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Anarchy in the U.K - Megadeth

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 09:18 PM
In my darkest hour - Megadeth

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Skin o my teeth - Megadeth

The Scatologist
07-17-2005, 11:29 PM
This game is stupid. YOu can just use the exact same word that was used before in the previous post.

To make it less stupid, let's make it so that you can't do that.

So here's the next song.

My Sharona by the Knack.

remember! You can't use My cause it was the word that was copied!

FasterPussycat
07-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
This game is stupid. YOu can just use the exact same word that was used before in the previous post.

To make it less stupid, let's make it so that you can't do that.

So here's the next song.

My Sharona by the Knack.

remember! You can't use My cause it was the word that was copied!

So youd have to make this harder, huh?
This is Roth Army not a corporate income tax class

that left with only "Sharona"...

FasterPussycat
07-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Skin o my teeth - Megadeth

Punched In The Teeth By Love...by Motley Crue

The Scatologist
07-18-2005, 12:25 AM
I don't see no teeth in my sharona

FasterPussycat
07-18-2005, 12:30 AM
did you go purple?

Nickdfresh
07-18-2005, 12:41 AM
I'll Suck Your Dick For $5...By FASTERPUSSYCAT

zeronumber
07-18-2005, 12:53 AM
Punched In The Teeth By Love...by Motley Crue

Hot girls in love...by Loverboy

Nickdfresh
07-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by zeronumber

Loverboy? Oh fuck!:rolleyes:

zeronumber
07-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Loverboy? Oh fuck!:rolleyes:

Well, it was either them or Forigner, and I couldn't think of a song that had love in it.

The best I could come up with was "Fool for you anyway"...

Besides, I have a tape of those mofo's when they opened for brian Adams, that was a kick ass show!!!

Shaun Ponsonby
07-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Cat

FasterPussycat
07-18-2005, 12:44 PM

To All The Girls I've Loved Before...by Julio Iglesias

Soul Reaper
07-18-2005, 02:20 PM
California Girls - David Lee Roth

Soul Reaper
07-18-2005, 02:22 PM
Beautiful Girls - Van Halen

Dave's Bitch
07-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Beautiful people - Marilyn Manson

FasterPussycat
07-18-2005, 04:35 PM
All The Wrong People...by The Temptations

SoldMySoul4RnR
07-19-2005, 09:31 AM
I couldn't think of a song that had love in it.

Errr....Ain't Talkin Bout Love? Whole Lotta Love? Geez there isn't that many songs out there with the word love in them.

FasterPussycat
07-19-2005, 05:13 PM
California Girls - David Lee Roth

California Dreaming...by The Mamas & The Papas

Golden AWe
07-20-2005, 06:06 AM
Dreaming of a Fabless Army - Golden AWe and the Tapas

Golden AWe
07-20-2005, 12:21 PM
hmmm...looks like another FAB thread to be banned...GRATE!!!

Anonymous
07-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
hmmm...looks like another FAB thread to be banned...GRATE!!!

Alexander the Grate - Iron Maiden

Cheers! :bottle:

Golden AWe
07-20-2005, 01:33 PM
haaahhaah!!!

FasterPussycat
07-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Alexander the Grate - Iron Maiden

Cheers! :bottle:

All For The Love Of A Girl Johnny Horton...

where the hell you've been Sylicker???

Golden AWe
07-20-2005, 02:17 PM
http://www.rubyriver.com/Sizzler/fire.jpg

Golden AWe
07-20-2005, 02:19 PM
http://www.rubyriver.com/Sizzler/fire.jpg

faster pussycunt...the most pathetic alias ever to enter the gates of Roth Army...

faster pussycunt...the most pathetic alias ever to enter the gates of Roth Army...

Golden AWe
07-20-2005, 02:19 PM

Golden AWe
07-20-2005, 02:20 PM

v

v

Golden AWe
07-20-2005, 02:27 PM
how does it feel to be SPAMMED properly? how does it feel, cunt? HOW DOES IT FEEL?

how does it feel to be SPAMMED properly? how does it feel, cunt? HOW DOES IT FEEL?

v
how does it feel to be SPAMMED properly? how does it feel, cunt? HOW DOES IT FEEL? v

v
how does it feel to be SPAMMED properly? how does it feel, cunt? HOW DOES IT FEEL? v

v

v

v

Dave's Bitch
07-20-2005, 06:15 PM
All For The Love Of A Girl Johnny Horton...

where the hell you've been Sylicker???

The Fight Song - Marilyn Manson

sammysucks65
07-20-2005, 09:05 PM
fight for your right-beastie boys

hahha is rap allowed?

FasterPussycat
07-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by sammysucks65

hahha is rap allowed?

Why the hell not? Even country is allowed...:)

Can't Fight This Feeling....by REO Speedwagon

Golden AWe
07-21-2005, 01:01 AM
[B]how does it feel to be SPAMMED properly? how does it feel, cunt? HOW DOES IT FEEL?

v

v

v

v

v

Golden AWe
07-21-2005, 01:01 AM
[B]how does it feel to be SPAMMED properly? how does it feel, cunt? HOW DOES IT FEEL?

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

The Scatologist
07-21-2005, 08:43 AM
rawr

FasterPussycat
07-21-2005, 09:17 PM
The Fight Song - Marilyn Manson

Life's A Long Song.by Jethro Tull

FasterPussycat
07-21-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by sammysucks65

hahha is rap allowed?

yep Til Wrong Feels Right...by Iggy Pop

Soul Reaper
07-22-2005, 11:25 AM
All Night Wrong - Allan Holdsworth

or is that the name of an album from Allan...never mind

Dave's Bitch
07-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Nightrain - Guns N Roses

Dave's Bitch
07-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Train of Consequences - Megadeth

Golden AWe
07-22-2005, 02:01 PM
oohh...how sweet...all the teenagers feel so sorry enough for you, pussycunt, that they'll pretend liking you to stop you from committing a suicide...they'd deserve a nobel prize...ahahahahahh

Golden AWe
07-22-2005, 02:09 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

poor pussycunt!

"vBulletin Message
Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"

Dave's Bitch
07-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne

Dave's Bitch
07-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Crazy Crazy Nights - KISS

Dave's Bitch
07-22-2005, 02:31 PM
you shook me all night long - ACDC

FasterPussycat
07-23-2005, 07:17 PM
All Night Wrong - Allan Holdsworth

or is that the name of an album from Allan...never mind

I Want It Allby Queen

FasterPussycat
07-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Train of Consequences - Megadeth

Consequences Of Fallingby K.D. Lang

FasterPussycat
07-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne

Last Train To Londonby ELO

FasterPussycat
07-23-2005, 07:19 PM
you shook me all night long - ACDC

I Will Always Love Youby Whitney Houston

Dave's Bitch
07-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Always - Bon Jovi

FasterPussycat
07-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Always - Bon Jovi

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life...by Art Garfunkel

FasterPussycat
07-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Love Of My Life...by Queen

Nickdfresh
07-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Lick My Balls--Nickdfresh

FasterPussycat
07-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Oh my,Never Ever Never...by Fasterpussycat

Nickdfresh
07-28-2005, 08:56 PM
I'll give you a dollar.

FasterPussycat
07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
I Suck Real Man For Free...by FasterPussycat!! :D

Dave's Bitch
07-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Love Of My Life...by Queen

18 and Life - Skid Row

jero
07-29-2005, 04:59 AM
I Suck Real Man For Free...by FasterPussycat!! :D

LOL

Soul Reaper
07-29-2005, 09:42 AM
18 and Life - Skid Row

...And justice for all - Metallica

Soul Reaper
07-29-2005, 09:42 AM
All About Eve - Steve Vai

Soul Reaper
07-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Roundabout - Yes

Soul Reaper
07-29-2005, 09:45 AM
Merry Go Round - Motley Crue

Soul Reaper
07-29-2005, 09:47 AM
God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman - Traditional song

Soul Reaper
07-29-2005, 09:48 AM
Rest in Peace - Extreme

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Rest in Peace - Extreme

Cat's in the cradle - various people

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Stuck in the middle with you - Steelers wheel

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Die for you - Alice Cooper

DLR7884
07-29-2005, 09:12 PM

When will this thread die-all of the Roth Army

DLR7884
This is a waste of bandwith....either of you planning on donating to the site anytime soon? You suck up enough fucking bandwith.

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
When will this thread die-all of the Roth Army

DLR7884
This is a waste of bandwith....either of you planning on donating to the site anytime soon? You suck up enough fucking bandwith.

the point of this post was?

DLR7884
07-29-2005, 09:19 PM
the point of this post was?

The point was to show that you and your psychopathic friend Stinkyguttercunt do nothing productive here, and haven't bothered to donate a dime to this site for all the bandwith you use up.

You both in the top 1% of posts per day by 1 member, yet neither of you have donated.

DLR7884
Cough up some cash to pay for this place or hit the road.

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 09:22 PM
The point was to show that you and your psychopathic friend Stinkyguttercunt do nothing productive here, and haven't bothered to donate a dime to this site for all the bandwith you use up.

You both in the top 1% of posts per day by 1 member, yet neither of you have donated.

DLR7884
Cough up some cash to pay for this place or hit the road.

would if i could belive me but sorry i cant for a few weeks yet

DLR7884
07-29-2005, 09:53 PM
would if i could belive me but sorry i cant for a few weeks yet

Maybe if you got your fat lazy ass off of this site and went out and got a job you could donate?

DLR7884
Pretty simple.

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Maybe if you got your fat lazy ass off of this site and went out and got a job you could donate?

DLR7884
Pretty simple.

i got a job but i cant work rite now hunny

DLR7884
07-29-2005, 10:24 PM
i got a job but i cant work rite now hunny

Don't call my "hunny."

You post here way too much for a 15 year old.

DLR7884
You must be fat, ugly, or both.

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Don't call my "hunny."

DLR7884
You must be fat, ugly, or both.

hmm yea well i post on a site i like,so that means i must be fat and ugly

you never seen a pic of me so how do you figure that one out?
i would post one but i dont want any nasty photoshopping being done

Dave's Bitch
07-29-2005, 10:36 PM
id be glad to show anyone my pic on msn though

Soul Reaper
07-30-2005, 08:14 AM

so do I!!! :D :D :D

Dave's Bitch
07-30-2005, 08:16 AM
so do I!!! :D :D :D

are you fat,ugly or both like i supposedly am???

Soul Reaper
07-30-2005, 08:18 AM

well, i'm definitely not fat.

i have a pic of me in the Army GI's thread.

you be the judge

Dave's Bitch
07-30-2005, 08:20 AM
hows bout i show you my pic on msn in a min reaper,and you can tell the world what you think

Soul Reaper
07-30-2005, 08:28 AM
fine, whatever

Soul Reaper
07-30-2005, 08:34 AM
ok...

she's definitely not fat or ugly.

you have to see for yourselves

:D

DLR7884
07-30-2005, 12:41 PM

Reaper is different than you, so don't think that just because you are both 15 you are like him at all.

DLR7884
He's not a moron, you are.

DLR7884
07-30-2005, 12:43 PM
ok...

she's definitely not fat or ugly.

you have to see for yourselves

I'll pass.

BTW~Sharon, don't post your pic to this site, something about 15 year old girls posting pics of themselves here is freaky and wrong.

DLR7884
The question must be asked....if she's not fat or ugly, why does she spend all of her time here?

superdave
07-30-2005, 12:43 PM
DLR7884--sorry to see Samuel missing from your avatar--hope he will be returning??

DLR7884
07-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by superdave
DLR7884--sorry to see Samuel missing from your avatar--hope he will be returning??

Yeah, I'll keep him in the rotation, just wanted to shake things up a bit.

DLR7884
Anyone know where I can expand my avatar collection?

DLR7884
07-30-2005, 12:45 PM
The few sites I visit are filled w/gay ass anime characters and Sci-Fi shit.

DLR7884
I want to find a sweet Layne Staley avatar to use.

FasterPussycat
07-30-2005, 06:22 PM
The few sites I visit are filled w/gay ass anime characters and Sci-Fi shit.

DLR7884
I want to find a sweet Layne Staley avatar to use.

Get the fuck out of my thread and Stop whoring the donation thing, you miserable stupid fuck

Cough up some cash?what an interesting way to express; it screams out that you are one sleezy, hooligan little homo!!!

Why dont you take some vacationyou are practically here every daygosh what a way to live

Now that's aggression buster...I feel much better :p

FasterPussycat
07-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Rest in Peace - Extreme

Peaceful Easy Feelingby Eagles

FasterPussycat
07-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Cat's in the cradle - various people

And The Cradle Will Rockby Van Halen

FasterPussycat
07-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Stuck in the middle with you - Steelers wheel

Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of by U2

FasterPussycat
07-30-2005, 06:30 PM

32 Ways To Dieby Sum 41

DLR7884
07-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Why dont you take some vacationyou are practically here every daygosh what a way to live

I'll be taking "some vacation" the last week of August, thanks.

I'm practically here everyday?

Me: 10.10 posts per day.
You: 22.91 posts per day.

You post more here per day than all but a handful of people.....and nobody here even likes you.

DLR7884
And you think I'm here too much?

FasterPussycat
07-30-2005, 07:10 PM
I'll be taking "some vacation" the last week of August, thanks.

I'm practically here everyday?

Me: 10.10 posts per day.
You: 22.91 posts per day.

You post more here per day than all but a handful of people.....and nobody here even likes you.

DLR7884
And you think I'm here too much?

I dont have time to argue with now as I am ready to go out to soup kitchen for Saturday dinner:) but i am good at padding my posting in short time...:D

But as my life will move forward as the speed of light from mid next month, you will get your wishI wont be here not even one tenth of timebut buh bye for nowI am putting on my mascara as I am typing this so be kind to my typo

DLR7884
07-30-2005, 07:22 PM
I dont have time to argue with now as I am ready to go out to soup kitchen for Saturday dinner

Soup Kitchen? As in a homeless shelter?

?

?

IBut as my life will move forward as the speed of light from mid next month, you will get your wishI wont be here not even one tenth of time

How will your life be moving forward AT the speed of light?

We all would love to know what new adventure will be occupying your time.

DLR7884
Please share Meena, please share.

Soul Reaper
07-31-2005, 09:47 AM
as you can't find an avatar:

here's one I made earlier

Soul Reaper
as you can't find an avatar:

here's one I made earlier

Soul Reaper
oops...sorry about the double post.

or this one, without the name on

DLR7884
07-31-2005, 04:30 PM
That's cool as shit, SR.

I'll be sure to use that one!

DLR7884
Thanks again!

FasterPussycat
07-31-2005, 08:29 PM
That's cool as shit, SR.

I'll be sure to use that one!

DLR7884
Thanks again!

OMFGNot that my opinion on your new avatar matters but I always had a thing for a faggoty, scrawny looking blond boy with presumably blond pubic hairs. Pardon me while I vomit:uck:

:uck:

Ill be back when my stomach settles:dork:

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 08:34 PM
OMFGNot that my opinion on your new avatar matters but I always had a thing for a faggoty, scrawny looking blond boy with presumably blond pubic hairs. Pardon me while I vomit:uck:

Ill be back when my stomach settles:dork:

Racist! Know any good JEW jokes bitch?

FasterPussycat
07-31-2005, 08:53 PM
Racist! Know any good JEW jokes bitch?

No I dont know any Jew jokes, but Ive never wanted to fuck a Jew in my 10 plus years in AmericaIve never claimed to be a prude so ohhhhh yes, I had my share with boys but never with a Jew boy Is that racist remark? Well then I fit right here like a glove, dont I, Jew boy ;)

Not that Jew boys didnt approach me, but just that I never attracted to them.wonder why that is???

FasterPussycat
07-31-2005, 09:00 PM
Ooops...Double postings..content deleted:D

FasterPussycat
07-31-2005, 09:28 PM
Soup Kitchen? As in a homeless shelter?
?
?

Isnt that where a tailor whit-trash dines? Youve been calling me by that name for quite a whileor have you forgot already???;)

We all would love to know what new adventure will be occupying your time.

DLR7884
Please share Meena, please share.

HummmNo curse and used Please twice
Very nice, but not nice enough.

You need to ask in following context for me to even consider fill you in with my life after putting up with all your obnoxiousness.

Oh beautiful and sexy Meena from the Far East, since your tiny, plum and gorgeous ass owns my fat, ugly and hairy ass
could I please have a honor to pry on your private life a bit???

Otherwise, fuck off.

Dave's Bitch
07-31-2005, 09:37 PM
quickly back on topic

Move it over there coz I'm a double dipper!!!!!
Upside down on the zip-zip-zipper
1,2,1,2,3 Ive got a ticket come ride with me
Mary go down on the merry-go-round
All is fair 'n' a big fair ground
Love go slow. love go fast
Licorice whip gonna whip your ass.

RHCP - Love Rollercoaster.stupid lyrics but its still a good song

FasterPussycat
07-31-2005, 09:39 PM

BTW, stop trying to be a fucking pseudo English teacher, you moron
Whats wrong with as the speed of light???

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 09:47 PM
No I dont know any Jew jokes, but Ive never wanted to fuck a Jew in my 10 plus years in AmericaIve never claimed to be a prude so ohhhhh yes, I had my share with boys but never with a Jew boy Is that racist remark? Well then I fit right here like a glove, dont I, Jew boy ;)

Not that Jew boys didnt approach me, but just that I never attracted to them.wonder why that is???

You seem very racially conscious. Jew boy? Did I ever call you a 'fatty slope' or a 'zipper-head?'

No, yet you just made one of the most cryptically anti-Sematic remarks one could make. Gee, it's funny how prejudicial psychotic bitches are the first to call everyone else racists. You really are a retard gunt,...er..."MEENA." Nice troll BTW.;) Hypocrite.

FasterPussycat
07-31-2005, 10:14 PM
You seem very racially conscious. Jew boy? Did I ever call you a 'fatty slope' or a 'zipper-head?'

I guess you just did, Jew boy!!! Furthermore, you have defended to no end the remarks DLR7884 made...so just cut your little bull shit will ya, jew boy!!!

No, yet you just made one of the most cryptically anti-Sematic remarks one could make. Gee, it's funny how prejudicial psychotic bitches are the first to call everyone else racists. You really are a retard gunt,...er..."MEENA." Nice troll BTW.;) Hypocrite.

Is the word "Jew boy" "one of the blah blah...anti-sematic remarks?"
Tough shit...take your shitty plead to the webbies, will ya Jew boy??? ;)

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 10:43 PM
I guess you just did, Jew boy!!! Furthermore, you have defended to no end the remarks DLR7884 made...so just cut your little bull shit will ya, jew boy!!!

Well I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings regarding your "weight issues."

Is the word "Jew boy" "one of the blah blah...anti-sematic remarks?"
Tough shit...take your shitty plead to the webbies, will ya Jew boy??? ;)

Yes cunt, it would be. Try calling a blackman "boy." The NAZI's used to often refer to grown Jewish men as "Jewboys" in order to demean them. And the very fact that you are so cognisant of which men are Jewish and which are Gentile, makes you a bigot whether it's subconscious or conscious. Of course, you being a fucking retard and complete wanna'be wouldn't have a clue about that, much like many other subjects. And unlike you, I don't have menopause which drives me to bitch, threaten, and attempt to feebly bully people like a hypocritical white trash douche bag, as you apparently do. By the way "MEENA," did you have a fight with a web master here in which the subject of Asian women came up. and you never, ever mentioned you were a mommason until way later? Hmmmmm....;) What happened to your original white-woman avatar you were supposed to be?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=514263#post514263

Does lying your ass off on a message alleviate the boredom of your pathetic life?

Loser. Why don't you go throw out your birth control pills, get knocked up so you can collect even more welfare. Or so the bubba that has to plow you everynight, to get his desperate rocks off, knocks you up for the shotgun wedding?

Soul Reaper
08-01-2005, 07:40 AM
RHCP - Love Rollercoaster

The Beatles - All My Loving

DLR7884
08-01-2005, 11:50 AM

Your opinion doesn't matter, but I'll address your dumb comment anyways.

I have blond hair and my pubes aren't blond....it's all in the eyebrows.

Layne Staley is "faggoty" according to you?

DLR7884
Like I said, you get dumber as each day goes by.

FasterPussycat
08-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Your opinion doesn't matter, but I'll address your dumb comment anyways.

I have blond hair and my pubes aren't blond....it's all in the eyebrows.

Layne Staley is "faggoty" according to you?

Whoa, whoahold on my comment was strictly related to your new avatar, NOT YOU as personally!!! Neither the color of your hair nor your pubes interests me. All needed to be said was your opinion doesnt matter

But nonetheless since youve mentioned it, please excuse me while I vomit . :uck: :uck:

I am sure some chicks found that stimulating. Not me, my pussy never gets wet for blond boysI will back when my stomach settles

FasterPussycat
08-01-2005, 08:26 PM

DLR7884
Like I said, you get dumber as each day goes by.

I get dumber as each day goes by??? Well I can speak, read and write three languages (Korean, English, and French) and can read and write four languages (Chinese) And in addition to that I am going for my master degree in Accountancy and preparing for my C fucking PA exam and you call me dumb I guess it has to be true if a faggot mod at a rock site calls me dumb, huh?

Nickdfresh
08-01-2005, 08:43 PM
I get dumber as each day goes by??? Well I can speak, read and write three languages (Korean, English, and French) and can read and write four languages (Chinese)

No, no you can't...;)

And in addition to that I am going for my master degree in Accountancy and preparing for my C fucking PA exam and you call me dumb I guess it has to be true if a faggot mod at a rock site calls me dumb, huh?

What's a C fucking PA exam? What school program are you in?

FasterPussycat
08-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Where do you live, can you give me your address then i tell you what school program i am in...

DLR7884
08-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Where do you live, can you give me your address then i tell you what school program i am in...

Is that a threat?

Why don't you just PM him?

DLR7884
Where do YOU live?

FasterPussycat
08-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Is that a threat?

What make you think that was a threat? :rolleyes:
Nick asked a name of my school first didnt he?

FasterPussycat
08-03-2005, 09:14 PM

Why don't you just PM him?

Good idea!
PM me Nick if you dare, i'll tell you name of my school and then somebut leave your filth mouth at the door

Unchainme
08-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Good idea!
PM me Nick if you dare, i'll tell you name of my school and then somebut leave your filth mouth at the door

Fasterpussycunt you're Back????

Jahuli
08-07-2005, 01:26 AM
Free - All right now

Jahuli
08-07-2005, 06:42 AM
queen - now i'm here

Jahuli
08-07-2005, 06:49 AM
van Halen - i'm the one

FasterPussycat
08-09-2005, 12:25 PM
(Hit me):DBaby One More Time...by Britney Spears

Dave's Bitch
08-09-2005, 01:46 PM
More than a feeling - Boston

FasterPussycat
08-09-2005, 02:59 PM
You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling...by Hall & Oates

Dave's Bitch
08-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Lost in america - Alice Cooper

Dave's Bitch
08-09-2005, 03:11 PM
You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling...by Hall & Oates

Since You've been gone - Rainbow

Golden AWe
08-09-2005, 04:41 PM
http://www.sensesofcinema.com/images/05/34/world_poll/adventures_iron_pussy.jpg

Golden AWe
08-09-2005, 04:54 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/fab_butch_auction/Daddysboyevaninchaps.JPG

FasterPussycat
08-09-2005, 11:41 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/meena1/WMPOD1.gif

Unchainme
08-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Fasterpussycunt, How are you?

Golden AWe
08-10-2005, 01:45 AM
yup

FasterPussycat
08-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Lost in america - Alice Cooper

Voice Of America...by Asia

FasterPussycat
08-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Since You've been gone - Rainbow

Since I Had You by Marvin Gaye

Unchainme
08-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Have told YOU latley that I've Loved YOU- Rod Stewart

Fasterpussycunt your back? I thought you weren't done looking at bondage pictures.

FasterPussycat
08-11-2005, 08:47 PM

I do NOT have the time for small fries like you...Bitch!!!

superdave
08-11-2005, 08:47 PM
YOU Really Got Me

superdave
08-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Is She REALLY Going Out With Him?

Unchainme
08-11-2005, 09:00 PM

Theres nothing Small about unchainme, you stupid cunt.

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 09:10 PM

I have to eat a gigundis SUPERSIZED ton of fries to maintain my mommason girth!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/poskonig/Garbage/FATWOMAN.jpg http://enews.tufts.edu/stories/images2001/freisnewbig1.JPG

FasterPussycat
08-11-2005, 09:20 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/poskonig/Garbage/FATWOMAN.jpg http://enews.tufts.edu/stories/images2001/freisnewbig1.JPG

Is that your momma...Nick...ROTFLMFAO

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Is that your momma...Nick...ROTFLMFAO

Another clever retort reeking of originality...You're not supposed to riff-off the jokes that insult you fucklump.

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 08:39 AM
the most useless thread in the history of the non vh music forum...

FasterPussycat
08-16-2005, 11:07 PM
YOU Really Got Me

All I've Got To Do...by Beatles

FasterPussycat
08-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Is She REALLY Going Out With Him?

Making Love Out Of Nothing At All...by Air Supply

Golden AWe
08-16-2005, 11:19 PM
fuck off FAB

Dave's Bitch
08-16-2005, 11:42 PM
fuck off FAB

Fuck the police - N.W.A

Soul Reaper
08-17-2005, 08:35 AM
god save the queen - sex pistols

Soul Reaper
08-17-2005, 08:40 AM
the queen is dead - the smiths

Dave's Bitch
08-17-2005, 08:59 AM
wake up dead - megadeth

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Fuck the police - N.W.A

ahahhaha... good sense of humor there S/B!!!

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 09:01 PM
the queen is dead - the smiths

Dancing Queen....by ABBA

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 09:04 PM
wake up dead - megadeth

Pretty Tied Up Guns N' Roses

Unchainme
08-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Pretty Tied Up Guns N' Roses

Oh PRETTY Woman (=VH= Or Roy Orbison)

BTW Your still a cunt Fasterpussycat :D

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 09:15 PM
hey pussy means cunt, so that's not any revelation!!!

btw, thanks for playing.... but you're still small fries!!! :D

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Oh PRETTY Woman (=VH= Or Roy Orbison)

When A Man Loves A Woman ... by Percy Sledge

Unchainme
08-17-2005, 09:22 PM
When A Man Loves A Woman ... by Percy Sledge

Enter SandMAN Metallica

Again Fasterpussycunt Theres NOTHING Small about Unchainme.

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Enter SandMAN Metallica

Again Fasterpussycunt Theres NOTHING Small about Unchainme.

Rain Man...by Eminem

Ok... your Ass is BIG...Are you happy now!!! ;)

Unchainme
08-17-2005, 09:44 PM
Rain Man...by Eminem

Ok... your Ass is BIG...Are you happy now!!! ;)

No My Dick is Big.

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 09:50 PM
No My Dick is Big.

My Heart Will Go On...by Celine Dion ;)

As unpopular as i am, Bragging dick size to me by all these dudes is
sheer mystery to me!!!

DLR7884
08-17-2005, 10:06 PM

GO ahead, put your face in front of the shotgun and pull the trigger, you dumb cunt.

DLR7884
Nice sig, pedophile.

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 10:18 PM
GO ahead, put your face in front of the shotgun and pull the trigger, you dumb cunt.

DLR7884
Nice sig, pedophile.

Wowdid you just say that I am pedophile.
Thats very evil of you!!! I know everybody is calling names and saying hateful stuffs in this site when they have feud, but nobody has stood that lowyouve clearly crossed the boundaryI am truly hurt by your comment!!! You are truly despicable human being! I pity you and hope you find some peace with yourself!!!

DLR7884
08-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Yes, I said you are a pedophile.

Take that picture of the toddler holding his penis out of your fucking signature.

Much like you, it doesn't belong here.

DLR7884
You twisted bitch. :mad:

FasterPussycat
08-17-2005, 10:33 PM
Yes, I said you are a pedophile.

Take that picture of the toddler holding his penis out of your fucking signature.

Much like you, it doesn't belong here.

DLR7884
You twisted bitch. :mad:

Why would you even look at picture anything other than a cute baby who is holding a remote control and his wee wee!!! I see humor not anything else and I am sure many will look at that as such perhaps
you have a twisted mind!!! Like saying goes truth is in the eyes of

beholders

Please go complaint to webbies and Id gladly take it off if they have
any problem!!!
I will no longer read your posts hence won't reply to your post as well starting this moment so you know.

Thank you.

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 11:10 PM
fuck off FAB

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 11:14 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=656636

FasterPussycat
08-18-2005, 09:24 PM

As unpopular as i am, Bragging dick size to me by all these dudes is
sheer mystery to me!!!

Owner Of A Lonely Heart ....by Yes

FasterPussycat
08-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Making Love Out of Nothing....by Air Supply

FasterPussycat
08-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Something's Been Making Me Blue...by Smokie

DLR7884
08-21-2005, 07:21 PM
FasterStinkySlit's signature is MAKING me throw up.

DLR7884
I don't want to see 2 chinks make out, sorry.

franksters
08-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Making love / kiss

franksters
08-21-2005, 07:59 PM
love bites / can't remember who wrote that!

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:00 PM
another one bites the dust / queen

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:00 PM
another brick in the wall / pink floyd

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:01 PM
balls to the wall / accept

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:02 PM
great balls of fire! / jerry lee lewis!

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:02 PM
on fire! / van halen

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:03 PM
fire starter / prodigy

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:04 PM
light my fire / doors

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:07 PM
my heart will go on / celine dion!!! hahaha!!!

franksters
08-21-2005, 08:11 PM
heart breaker / led zeppelin

FasterPussycat
08-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by franksters
my heart will go on / celine dion!!! hahaha!!!

That's one of my favorite love song, hehehe...

As Tears Go By... by The Rolling Stones

Unchainme
08-22-2005, 09:24 PM
That's one of my favorite love song, hehehe...

As Tears Go By... by The Rolling Stones

GO Your own way Fleetwood Mac

Hows it going Cunt? :)

Golden AWe
08-23-2005, 09:26 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

BUSTED AGAIN!

look how FAB/Cherry Lawn introduced herself at the Retards101...10th of August 2005!!!

"Little girl from Cherry Lawn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newbie here. My good pal Carmine brought me over from the Army.
Looks like a great site. I play a little guitar and I sing and dance. I love music, all kinds. Thanks for having me."

Hahahahah....

FPC = Cherry Lawn = FAB

FasterPussycat
08-23-2005, 05:57 PM
GO Your own way Fleetwood Mac

Hows it going Cunt? :)

When I Look Into Your Eyes. by Firehouse

Everything is fantastic, sm fries!!! :)

I thought you've said you will be busy next couple of weeks, PHD?!

franksters
08-23-2005, 07:29 PM
when the dove's cry / prince

guitarboy5150
08-23-2005, 09:09 PM
when the music's over-the doors

franksters
08-23-2005, 11:25 PM
roll over bethoven - beatles

FasterPussycat
08-27-2005, 12:07 PM
Blame It On The Love Of Rock & Roll....by Bon Jovi

Connor
08-28-2005, 11:29 AM
MAMA!!!

WHY ARE U AVOIDING ME

FasterPussycat
08-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Ally_kat?? Ahahahaha.... :lol:

Dave's Bitch
08-28-2005, 04:06 PM
Blame It On The Love Of Rock & Roll....by Bon Jovi

I Am The Law - Anthrax

Golden AWe
08-28-2005, 04:22 PM
This is the lamest thread in the history of the non vh music form...

FasterPussycat
08-28-2005, 04:34 PM
This is the lamest thread in the history of the non vh music form...

get the fuck out of my thread, you faggot bitch...

Dave's Bitch
08-28-2005, 04:43 PM

Back Off Bitch - Guns n Roses

Golden AWe
08-28-2005, 04:44 PM

get the fuck outta my army, loonie

FasterPussycat
08-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Your Army? bitch, puh-leeze...ROTFLMFAO...

I have as much right as you do to be here, you faggot bitch!!

Consider this as last warning...

Get the fuck out of my thread, you fucko!!

Loons The Great
08-28-2005, 07:51 PM
get the fuck outta my army, loonie

Don't be taken the name of Loons in vain, Grandpa.

FasterPussycat
08-28-2005, 11:56 PM
Back Off Bitch - Guns n Roses

The Power Back...by Rage Against The Machine

Golden AWe
08-29-2005, 12:36 AM
Your Army? bitch, puh-leeze...ROTFLMFAO...

I have as much right as you do to be here, you faggot bitch!!

Consider this as last warning...

Get the fuck out of my thread, you fucko!!

i'm really scared.

a-a-a-are you gonna send your biker mice out next?

fuck off, FAB.

Golden AWe
08-29-2005, 12:37 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/meena1/done.jpg

Golden AWe
08-29-2005, 12:38 AM