PDA

View Full Version : Man Dies Banging Horse

LoungeMachine
07-16-2005, 02:10 AM
Man Dies In Bizarre Case Of Bestiality

July 15, 2005

By Tracy Vedder

ENUMCLAW - [Editor's Note: This article contains graphic and adult content.]

A very disturbing story as a Seattle man has died following a bizarre case of bestiality.

Detectives are investigating the possibility an Enumclaw farm was the base for a ring that abuses animals for sex. And what they've done is not illegal in Washington State.

In a picture-perfect corner of rural King County, Sheriff's investigators uncovered a dirty little mess: Men having sex with animals at a small farm outside of Enumclaw.

The private gatherings became public when a 45-year-old Seattle man died after having sex with an Arabian stallion.

The medical examiner says the death is accidental.

"If this pans out, it's the most egregious case that we've heard of," says Sgt. John Urquhart with the King County Sheriff's Office. "We don't have deaths that result from this activity, nobody can remember when anything like this has ever happened."

Investigators believe this farm may have become a hot spot for sex with animals, with people learning about it through Internet chat rooms. They don't know how long it's been going on, although the man at the center has rented the farm for about six years.

Investigators also don't know if the sex is in exchange for money.

"I think it's most likely just given the nature of this type of activity," says Urquhart, "but we don't know for sure."

Investigators don't know yet how many animals were used in this way. One thing they do know for certain: the incident with the horse where the man died happened in someone else's barn.

They know that because the entire incident was caught on videotape, one of more than 100 tapes police took from the farm.

The neighbors had no idea their barn and horses were being used for sex. They don't want their names, or faces or property shown, they told me they are freaked out and repulsed by what investigators say happened.

However, having sex with animals is not against the law in Washington State. he Humane Society of the U.S. says it should be and talks about other cases.

"Smaller animals have been seriously injured and/or killed," says Regional Director Bob Reder. "Or, after the act, disposed of by horrible means."

While the Sheriff's office investigates any grounds for animal cruelty charges, for the moment, the animals are still at the farm.

At least 30 state have laws outlawing bestiality. The Humane Society, together with Pasado's Save Have are both beginning campaigns to make it against the law in Washington as well.

LoungeMachine
07-16-2005, 02:12 AM
And Let The Jokes Begin...................

Cathedral
07-16-2005, 02:33 AM
Just walk away, and don't look back..........

Dr. Love
07-16-2005, 03:22 AM
So what did he die of? Was he kicked or something?

Nickdfresh
07-16-2005, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

Karma.

classicdude
07-16-2005, 08:55 AM
Maybe the horse clenched up....ripped his dick off. :confused:

Shaun Ponsonby
07-16-2005, 09:00 AM
That is fucking funny, that is possibly the funniest thing since sliced bread.

My dad was watching a documentry a few months ago on a man who left his wife for a horse, he claimed it was love at first sight.

Oh, you Americans.

Dave's Bitch
07-16-2005, 09:08 AM
why the hell would anyone want to....with a horse....people are sick really

classicdude
07-16-2005, 09:25 AM
No arguments here, bro. There are places on the internet you just don't want to stumble upon...:dork: :uck:

thome
07-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Hope he stays dead.

Dave's Bitch
07-16-2005, 09:29 AM
i heard about this one guy who was fucking a cow and the cow clenched and ripped his dick off

Shaun Ponsonby
07-16-2005, 09:39 AM
Ouch!

Dave's Bitch
07-16-2005, 09:44 AM
there was a guy who was fucking a chicken aswell and then this huge rock fell on him and he died

Shaun Ponsonby
07-16-2005, 10:16 AM
Was this all in America?

LoungeMachine
07-16-2005, 10:48 AM

I have no new information at this time. We will not be making any statements during an ongoing investigation

-Scott McClellen

:cool:

Nickdfresh
07-16-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
That is fucking funny, that is possibly the funniest thing since sliced bread.

My dad was watching a documentry a few months ago on a man who left his wife for a horse, he claimed it was love at first sight.

Oh, you Americans.

Wasn't QUEEN ANNE killed by a horse, when the ropes broke?

Shaun Ponsonby
07-16-2005, 11:01 AM
I dunno/care.

frets5150
07-16-2005, 11:17 AM
It felt pretty good!!! WILLLLBER :p

Brett Norton
07-16-2005, 12:11 PM
I've never had a bad experience with animals that's too bad!

classicdude
07-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Answer: To get away from this guy....
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
there was a guy who was fucking a chicken aswell and then this huge rock fell on him and he died

Question: Why did the chicken cross the road....

Soul Reaper
07-16-2005, 12:43 PM
why would anyone bang a horse anyway??!!

Fairwrning
07-16-2005, 01:09 PM
just glad this didn't happen in Virginia...we have had enuff rediculous news here for awhile...

Shaun Ponsonby
07-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Why, what has happened in Virginia?

Fairwrning
07-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Why, what has happened in Virginia?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=597613#post597613

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Horsie ho's?

franksters
07-16-2005, 02:15 PM
maybe the horse decided to bang him?!! for a change!

Shaun Ponsonby
07-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by fairwrning
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=597613#post597613

Oh, you crazy Americans.

FORD
07-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by classicdude
Maybe the horse clenched up....ripped his dick off. :confused:

Well, actually the poor bastard died of massive internal bleeding. So either the horse was fucking him, or the horse didn't like getting fucked and kicked the shit out of him.

Only in Enumclaw....... :rolleyes:

Cathedral
07-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by classicdude

Question: Why did the chicken cross the road....

Because some guy from Virginia was tying to fuck it.

Cathedral
07-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, actually the poor bastard died of massive internal bleeding. So either the horse was fucking him, or the horse didn't like getting fucked and kicked the shit out of him.

Only in Enumclaw....... :rolleyes:

Farm Living 101

Lesson One: Never stand behind a Horse!

I was kicked by a horse and if my reaction time had been slower I probably would have been dead.
I had two cracked ribs and the Horse just barely got me.
A full on kick would have fed me my spleen for lunch.

I have seen them kick the sides out of the barn, so his internal bleeding was clearly caused by getting kicked.

If your going to fuck and animal, think small.

The Scatologist
07-16-2005, 03:19 PM
LOL I read the full version of this story yesturday.

The full story was that the guy died from massive internal bleeding after letting the horse oof him up the ass.

I guess they took that part out for embarrassment reasons or something I guess.

Imagine how awkward the funeral must be :(

Fairwrning
07-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

lmao..hey, fuck you man!!!

The Scatologist
07-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Farm Living 101

Lesson One: Never stand behind a Horse!

I was kicked by a horse and if my reaction time had been slower I probably would have been dead.
I had two cracked ribs and the Horse just barely got me.
A full on kick would have fed me my spleen for lunch.

I have seen them kick the sides out of the barn, so his internal bleeding was clearly caused by getting kicked.

If your going to fuck and animal, think small.

So what were you trying to do to the horse from behind?:p

Soul Reaper
07-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
LOL I read the full version of this story yesturday.

The full story was that the guy died from massive internal bleeding after letting the horse oof him up the ass.

I guess they took that part out for embarrassment reasons or something I guess.

Imagine how awkward the funeral must be :(

internal bleeding??!! that must have been MASSIVE!!! ouch!

Cathedral
07-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
So what were you trying to do to the horse from behind?:p

Walk to the other side while putting the saddle on it.
That horse had a habit of biting people, so not thinking i took the other route.
But it flinched just before it bucked and gave me a "heads up" to move quicker.

When it couldn't see me anymore i think it got spooked.

Cathedral
07-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by fairwrning
lmao..hey, fuck you man!!!

LMMFAO, sorry man, Ally's story just made that too good an opportunity to pass up.

Anonymous
07-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Man Dies Banging Horse

Wow, must've been quite a bang! That horse must be one crazy beast.

Man Dies Banging Horse

Dave's Bitch
07-17-2005, 02:34 PM
i heard about this farmer guy who fucks all his sheep.He puts there back legs in his boots so they cant run away then fucks them.how sick is that...

BITEYOASS
07-18-2005, 05:36 AM
I'm gonna quote from the movie "Black Sheep" which was oddly enough had the storyline based in Washington.

David Spade: ROOOWWDSS ROOOODS!!!

Chris Farley: Quiet back there!

Chris Farley: Rathing Psycho! Killed 200 chickens and screwed a beagle. I got him booked in Nevada where he's wanted for BANGING HORSES."

HELLVIS
07-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Sex is dangerous these days of course.
Especially when it's done by force.
And since the victim was a horse
The sick-ass dude is dead!
:D

Anonymous
07-21-2005, 12:13 PM
* * * Update * * *

A "reliable" Portuguese newspaper had this particular news today, and this story is worse than it actually worse than it seemed. Turns out that the cause of the man's death was serious internal damage to organs and spine. So I guess the man wasn't banging the horse and it kicked him in the nuts or head or whatever... the man was BEING banged by the fookin' thing... then it EJACULATED! And anyone who has ever seen an educatinal video of a woman blowing a horse knows what happens when the horse ejaculates...

Cheers! :bottle:

classicdude
07-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Think the guy may have been a football player.....

used to be a tight end, but changed to a wide receiver! :lol: :dork: :spank:

BenJammin
07-21-2005, 11:08 PM
“ Originally posted by classicdude

Question: Why did the chicken cross the road.... ”

Here's a much better joke:

Why did the pervert cross the road?

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken!

Big Fat Sammy
07-22-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
* * * Update * * *

A "reliable" Portuguese newspaper had this particular news today, and this story is worse than it actually worse than it seemed. Turns out that the cause of the man's death was serious internal damage to organs and spine. So I guess the man wasn't banging the horse and it kicked him in the nuts or head or whatever... the man was BEING banged by the fookin' thing... then it EJACULATED! And anyone who has ever seen an educatinal video of a woman blowing a horse knows what happens when the horse ejaculates...

I've never seen a video of that...

Could that kill him? He may have been using the horses foot or something.

Why did the chicken cross the playground? :D

Bandit02
07-22-2005, 02:09 AM

He fell off the box he was standing on to do the deed and hit his head LOL This is a classic!

Anonymous
07-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
I've never seen a video of that...

Could that kill him? He may have been using the horses foot or something.

Why did the chicken cross the playground? :D

No, it can't kill anyone... but can damage the organs and spine pretty bad, I guess. And THAT can kill. It's - with NO exageration - gallons of the thing being pumped out. Imagine that inside someone. Jeezus! And it seems that this wasn't the first time something like this happened. I have always heard a story of a woman whose spine was broken because a horse ejaculated inside her. I thought it was some sort of urban legend up until now...

So, women who are thinking of doing such a thing: Don't let the horse 'ride' you. Instead handle its love tool with care, and don't stick it all the way in, or it may be the last thing you ever do.

No, I'm lying. The last thing you might do in such a case is babble incoherently while you're dying from severe internal damage.

blonddgirl777
07-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
At least 30 state have laws outlawing bestiality. The Humane Society, together with Pasado's Save Have are both beginning campaigns to make it against the law in Washington as well.

Holly fuck!

I learn something new everyday, on this site...
I seriously thought that shit has always been illegal everywhere in the U-S!

So you can legally fuck your pet but it is immoral to fuck a person from the same gender?

:confused:

VonHalen
07-22-2005, 04:17 PM
a horse- very nice

academic punk
08-12-2005, 03:31 PM
But wait...there's more!

http://www.thestranger.com/blog/archives/2005/07/10-16.php

Dave's Bitch
08-12-2005, 04:13 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!

THE HORSE WAS FUCKING THE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Dave's Bitch
08-13-2005, 12:52 AM
i told my friend this story.i said this guy died from fucking a horse,she said what did it kick him or something,then when i said he died of a ruptured colon or whatever she was nearly sick.lol it was funny

Shaun Ponsonby
08-13-2005, 01:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA