PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Bullock marries Jesse James

Northern Girl
07-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Sandra Bullock, Jesse James Exchange Vows
Jul 17, 5:59 AM EST

Actress Sandra Bullock married mechanic and reality TV star Jesse James at a ranch near Santa Barbara, according to reports.

Bullock, 40, and James, 35, exchanged vows Saturday in front of several hundred guests at the Folded Hills Ranch in Santa Ynez Valley's wine country.

Guests included actor William Shatner, actresses Jamie Lee Curtis and Regina King, and Metallica lead singer James Hetfield, according to "Entertainment Tonight" and Us Weekly magazine.

Many in Hollywood have been surprised at the pairing of the tattooed bad boy James and the on-screen good girl Bullock. They met in 2003.

It's the first marriage for "Miss Congeniality" star Bullock, who had been engaged to actor Tate Donovan. She recently played the wife of a district attorney in the film "Crash."

James, who previously married twice and has three children, appears on The Discovery Channel's "Monster Garage."

Northern Girl
07-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Speaking of Sandra, did anyone see Crash? I heard it was a great movie; but it never came here.

Terry
07-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Who gives a fuck about Sandra Bullock?

This useless twat can't act. Per-i-fuckin'-id.

bueno bob
07-17-2005, 06:43 PM
lmao...that marriage will be over in about 3 minutes...start your watches...

canadiandlrgirl
07-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

like most celeberty mirrages:rolleyes:

rustoffa
07-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Any day now....Billy Lane will marry some actress.

A few months from now, DiscoveryŠ will air "Who wants to watch a married actress crash her fucking ass off."

That's right, no hand-operated clutches...day by day docudrama.

First one to KC wins!

Bill Lumbergh
03-19-2010, 04:38 PM

Good call there Bobby! 5 years in Hollywood is equal to about 30 in a real marriage. Whatever happened to this Bueno Bob character? 5 or 6 posts and he was outta here. He had potential too. Shame.

Sensible Shoes
03-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Who gives a fuck about Sandra Bullock?

This useless twat can't act. Per-i-fuckin'-id.

This is amusing, in hindsight.

Sensible Shoes
03-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Good call there Bobby! 5 years in Hollywood is equal to about 30 in a real marriage. Whatever happened to this Bueno Bob character? 5 or 6 posts and he was outta here. He had potential too. Shame.

Bob's around.

TAKIN WHISKEY
03-19-2010, 06:02 PM
I didn't see the Blind Side, but heard it was good. I have ALWAYS said that Sandra Bullock can't act. I would like to see if she is worthy of here Oscar in that performance.

Anonymous
03-19-2010, 09:07 PM

I think he had a colonoscopy & a subsequent sex change.

He now posts as a female person of the opposite sex.

Cheers! :bottle:

Hardrock69
03-19-2010, 09:45 PM
As opposed to a female of the same sex? :D

Anonymous
03-19-2010, 11:19 PM
If she's of the same sex as you, she's a male, unless you're a female, I think.

Cheers! :bottle:

Bill Lumbergh
03-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Bob's around.

I know. Nothin' gets by you!

Terry
03-20-2010, 09:44 AM
I didn't see the Blind Side, but heard it was good. I have ALWAYS said that Sandra Bullock can't act. I would like to see if she is worthy of here Oscar in that performance.

She can't act. Winning an Oscar these days isn't really indicative of talent. I mean, Jennifer Aniston will probably get one next year. It's a useless metric.

diamondsgirl
03-20-2010, 10:03 AM
I don't like her acting, her voice irritaes me, but she seemed like a decent person. Sad that this happened. I heard she treated his kids like they were her own.

But, hey, if he prefers chicks with tattoo'd foreheads, that's his deal. Idiot.

Nitro Express
03-20-2010, 02:39 PM
She can't act. Winning an Oscar these days isn't really indicative of talent. I mean, Jennifer Aniston will probably get one next year. It's a useless metric.

The Oscar statue is best used as a dildo these days.

Sensible Shoes
03-20-2010, 03:02 PM
I know. Nothin' gets by you!

Thank you for being an ass. Keeps me from being too nice.

diamondsgirl
03-22-2010, 09:22 AM
I think he has a son who is just becomming a teenager. Nice role model.

binnie
03-22-2010, 09:37 AM
The Oscar statue is best used as a dildo these days.

If Sandra is putting it to that use, I'd would more than happily watch that movie....

Bill Lumbergh
03-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Thank you for being an ass. Keeps me from being too nice.

Oh, dont be so fucking sensitive!