PDA

View Full Version : ''Winds of Black Death' strike against America is now in its final stage...90 percent

Ally_Kat
03-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Purported Qaeda Letter Says U.S. Strike Near Ready

DUBAI (Reuters) - A letter purporting to come from Osama bin Laden's militant Islamist al Qaeda network said a big attack on the United States was in the final stages of preparation, a London-based Arabic newspaper said on Thursday.
"We bring the good news to Muslims of the world that the expected 'Winds of Black Death' strike against America is now in its final stage...90 percent (ready) and God willing near," the letter said.

The letter, signed by the Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades which said it is part of al Qaeda, was sent to the London-based al-Quds al-Arabi newspaper. A copy of the letter was faxed to Reuters in Dubai.

It was not possible to independently authenticate the letter.

The United States blames al Qaeda for September 2001 attacks on New York on Washington that killed some 3,000 people. The Spanish government has said Basque separatists are the main suspect in the bombings of four trains early on Thursday that killed 192 people.

But the country's interior minister held open the possibility of a militant Islamist link on Thursday evening when he told a newspaper conference that a suspect van had been found containing detonators and an Arabic-language tape. He said, however, militant Basque separatists remained chief suspects.

The al-Quds al-Arabi newspaper received similar letters from the same brigade claiming responsibility on behalf of al Qaeda for a November bombing of two synagogues in Turkey and the August bombing of the U.N. headquarters in Baghdad.

Spain backed the United States in its invasion of Iraq, drawing the opprobrium of militant Islamist groups

ELVIS
03-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Hmmm...

Viking
03-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Winds Of Black Death=Cyanide gas?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35825

FORD
03-11-2004, 08:37 PM
It's probably just a reference to Osama's farts after too much Hummus. Not much ventilation in a cave, ya know.

Viking
03-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Couldn't be the hummus. I actually like hummus on pita, and it never did that to me.

Maybe he's eating some bad goat. :D

lucky wilbury
03-12-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Viking
Maybe he's eating some bad goat. :D

whats the definition of "eating" in osamas case? i heard he gets lonely in his cave

Wayne L.
03-12-2004, 07:45 AM
I think there will be another terrorist attack on the US possibly this year & more than likely in NYC or California realistically speaking but I don't take this Winds of Black Death lettr about an upcoming attack too seriously because terrorists don't announce it in public mostly.

Wayne L.
03-12-2004, 07:46 AM
I think there will be another terrorist attack on the US possibly this year & more than likely in NYC or California realistically speaking but I don't take this Winds of Black Death letter about an upcoming attack too seriously because terrorists don't announce it in public mostly.

knuckleboner
03-12-2004, 10:25 AM
sifting through ONE of wayne's run-ons was difficult enough. but to do it twice is torture. still, i THINK i agree with him about the letter.

this is a "terror" attack, in that the letter is meant to cause fear and terror. this wasn't a letter found in a safehouse. it was sent to a newspaper in london.

al qaeda's modus operandi has never been to announce itself beforehand. 9/11, spain (possibly), bali bombings, U.S. embassy bombings.

Ally_Kat
03-12-2004, 11:08 AM
but let's say for now that an attack was coming.

Wouldn't their primary target be DC, mainly the Pentagon and the White House, because those were their targets before that they missed? Sorta like we had WTC the finale on 9/11.

Jesus Christ
03-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Wars and rumors of wars, My children. Remember what My teachings were on this matter. Such is the beginning of sorrows :(

Ally_Kat
03-12-2004, 12:01 PM
oh Ford, people have been predicting the end for such a long time now. I wouldn't put it past our Lord to give us the ol' unsuspecting everything's calm and solved, and then BOOM! afterlife.

knuckleboner
03-12-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
but let's say for now that an attack was coming.

Wouldn't their primary target be DC, mainly the Pentagon and the White House, because those were their targets before that they missed? Sorta like we had WTC the finale on 9/11.

probably.

but personally, i'd go after L.A. and chicago to give the whole, "nowhere's safe" concept. since we've already been hit in the D.C. region. like you guys, we're more on a continuous higher state of alert already.

still, i think that THIS, "black winds of death" threat is nothing more than a threat. i'm sure they have plans to eventually target continental U.S. again in the future. but this ain't it.

Jesus Christ
03-12-2004, 02:08 PM
oh Ford, people have been predicting the end for such a long time now. I wouldn't put it past our Lord to give us the ol' unsuspecting everything's calm and solved, and then BOOM! afterlife.

Do ye think the Messiah would lie unto you? :(

knuckleboner
03-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ

no. but you were known to talk in parables from time to time.

Junyore Grades
03-12-2004, 02:17 PM

He, the real Jesus, said he would come like a thief in the night. What don't you get about blasphemy?

Ally_Kat
03-12-2004, 02:22 PM

how does it go...no one knows the day or hour except the Father in heaven?

So even the Son wouldn't know ;)

Jesus Christ
03-12-2004, 02:37 PM
how does it go...no one knows the day or hour except the Father in heaven?

So even the Son wouldn't know ;)

Ye speaketh the truth, but I did not say the day or hour, did I? But indeed I did tell you when the time would be near, and what to look for (Matthew 24)

Jesus Christ
03-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
no. but you were known to talk in parables from time to time.

Parables are not lies, My son. They are stories which leadeth the listener to think and discover the real meaning unto themselves. :)

Ally_Kat
03-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Ye speaketh the truth, but I did not say the day or hour, did I? But indeed I did tell you when the time would be near, and what to look for (Matthew 24)

Yes, but hun, there are also suppose to be others claiming to be the Christ coming to save His Father's children. That and the whole nations rising up, the famines, and the arthquakes are just the beginning of the birth pains and as any woman would know, labor can last an awful long time.

That and I believe later on in the chapter He goes on to say that the signs will be so unmistakable that all of mankind shall know what is afoot.

knuckleboner
03-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Parables are not lies, My son. They are stories which leadeth the listener to think and discover the real meaning unto themselves. :)

i know. that's what i'm saying. the deptiction of the end of times may or may not be a parable...

John Ashcroft
03-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Does Rueters speak in parables?

They still refuse to acknowledge Bin laden's own admission of 9/11. It's still simply "The United States blames al Qaeda for September 2001 attacks on New York on Washington that killed some 3,000 people."

Jesus Christ
03-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Does Rueters speak in parables?

They still refuse to acknowledge Bin laden's own admission of 9/11. It's still simply "The United States blames al Qaeda for September 2001 attacks on New York on Washington that killed some 3,000 people."

That is not a parable, My son. For the Son of Bush hath accused Al Qaeda, and there are reasons for them being valid suspects. But verily, there hath yet been no proof presented unto the media and unto the public. Rather the Son of Bush hath gone out of his way to block an inquiry into those events. But he shalt not prevent My Father in Heaven who hath seen all. And no, He won't let Me tell you what that is :(

Cuts into the whole "free will" thing, ye must understandeth.....

John Ashcroft
03-12-2004, 03:58 PM
How'd that line go over for Dean?

Ally_Kat
03-12-2004, 04:35 PM
That is not a parable, My son. For the Son of Bush hath accused Al Qaeda, and there are reasons for them being valid suspects. But verily, there hath yet been no proof presented unto the media and unto the public. Rather the Son of Bush hath gone out of his way to block an inquiry into those events. But he shalt not prevent My Father in Heaven who hath seen all. And no, He won't let Me tell you what that is :(

Cuts into the whole "free will" thing, ye must understandeth.....

um...old Binny was connected to the 93 attack and didn't he admit to the finale via videotape?

Jesus Christ
03-12-2004, 05:36 PM
um...old Binny was connected to the 93 attack and didn't he admit to the finale via videotape?

No, that was a fabrication of thy Pharisee media. The person in the video was not Bin Laden, and the words being spoken hath nothing to do with the attacks on thy country.

John Ashcroft
03-12-2004, 05:42 PM
According to the Democratic Underground sources naturally... The same Democratic Underground that banned you for debating their other positions.

ELVIS
03-12-2004, 05:47 PM
uhh hu hu uh uh uhu hu uh hu

diamondD
03-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Beware false prophets comes to mind. ;)