PDA

View Full Version : Former Vietnam Combat and Commercial Pilot Firm Believer 9/11 Was Inside Job

Hardrock69
07-18-2005, 03:28 AM
By Greg Szymanski

There was no fooling former Air Force and commercial pilot Russ Wittenberg the morning of 9/11. He knew it was an inside job from the get-go, knowing the ‘big boys’ were up to the same dirty tricks they played in the Kennedy assassination and Pearl Harbor.

The government may have fooled millions of Americans with its cockamamie official story, but the former fighter pilot who flew over 100 combat missions in Vietnam and who sat for 35 years in the cockpit for Pan Am and United, wasn’t one of them.

Now, almost four years later, Wittenberg is still shaking his head in disbelief more than ever, saying the country he loved and fought so bravely 40 years ago has fallen in the deep, dark and sinister hands of fascist leaders who are quickly turning America into a military state.

Although back in the beginning he seemed like a lone wolf in the hen house, he’s noticed, especially in the last six months, more Americans waking up to the cold reality that the U.S. government staged 9/1l, started an illegal war in Iraq and basically is criminally responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent lives here and abroad.

Even though it’s a hard pill for some to swallow, Wittenberg says Americans need to “wake up and wake up fast,” holding those in government responsible even though it may mean a total makeover of the American political system.

And for these despicable actions now taking place in the name of freedom, the former F-100 Vietnam fighter pilot, who knows what it’s like to be in harms way, directed a little military jab toward the Commander and Chief, saying: “Oh, why doesn’t he wake up and just fall on his sword.”

Talking about his obvious disgust for the Bush administration, he bundles 9/11 into the neo con’s “neat little contrived war package,” saying it was the lynch pin needed to usher in a state of constant fear, a climate of war and a perfect setting for the unconstitutional Patriot Act and eventual martial law.

“If you would have told me back in the 1970s this was going to happen to America, I would have never imagined it. It’s just not the same country I grew up in as all our Constitutional freedoms are being stripped away right before our very eyes,” said Wittenberg in a telephone conversation from his home in Carefree Az., a picturesque and serene place on the map near Scottsdale.

“The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple. I also thoroughly went over the recent 9/11 Commission report, finding about 110 outright lies and numerous other half-truths and omissions in an obvious cover-up of not only the truth but of a criminal investigation.

“Condaleeza Rice lied through her teeth when she testified and if I would have had her on the stand for 10 minutes, I would have had her in tears.”

Concerning 9/11, Wittenberg knew right off the bat the hijackers - who couldn’t handle a Piper Cub - couldn’t fly the ‘big birds” he flew for so many years, knowing the planes were also incapable of performing such high speed maneuvers as the government claimed.

He also knew the possibility of jet fuel bringing down the towers made no sense. In fact, he knew the whole 9/11 story made about as much sense as crossing the Atlantic in a row boat.

And right after 9/11 when it was unpopular and considered almost treasonous to question the government, Wittenberg became the first commercial airline pilot with experience flying the jets used in 9/11 to publicly denounce the government story.

Although speaking publicly on many occasions about the fictitious government account of 9/11, it wasn’t until Sept. 16, 2004, his controversial remarks aired on Wing TV, sparking a heated debate among pilots and others clinging to the flimsy government account.

Knowing the flight characteristics of the “big birds” like the back of his hand, Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77could have “descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 270 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon’s first floor wall without touching the lawn.”

Wittenberg claimed the high speed maneuver would have surely stalled the jetliner sending it into a nose dive, adding it was “totally impossible for an amateur who couldn’t even fly a Cessna to maneuver the jetliner in such a highly professional manner, something Wittenberg said he couldn’t do with 35 years of commercial jetliner experience.

“For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible – there is not one chance in a thousand,” said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727’s to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737’s through 767’s it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying.

“I had to be trained to use the new, computerized systems. I just couldn’t jump in and fly one,” he added.

Finding more inconsistencies with the government story about Flight 77, Wittenberg recalled the recent statements made by a flight controller on an ABC 20/20 television program three months ago.

“If you listened to her carefully only an experienced pilot probably would have known that what she was saying was scripted,” said Wittenberg. “Remember the transponder was turned off on Flight 77 and when this occurs, all the particular flight data like air speed and even the plane’s flight identification goes with it.

“All that’s left on the controller’s screen is a green blip, that’s it. But here you have this flight controller on 20/20 saying she was tracking the flight with specific air speed and other coordinates which was totally impossible once the transponder was turned off. How would she even have known the flight number? The whole story is a pack of lies and this is just another example.”

And from the moment Wittenberg called attention to the lies, he’s been in the cross hairs defending his story, defending it by using a little bit of psychology, a lot of history and asking critics to answer questions before drawing conclusions.

“I’ve learned over the years, it’s hard to change anybody’s mind when they really aren’t listening,” said Wittenberg. “So, I just decided to fire back a lot of questions to those people who believe the government story.

“I ask them explain how Building No.7 collapsed? I ask them why haven’t the “black boxes” been recovered? I ask them to explain how jet fuel – fuel that burns cold not hot -- could bring down two high rise structures when more than 90% of the fuel on board burned outside the buildings?”

And Wittenberg has hundreds of other tough questions ready, but said it’s also important to put 9/11 and the Iraq war in a historical prospective.

“Is 9/11 and the phony war on terror any different or more serious than Pearl Harbor and World War II?,” asks Wittenberg. “The bottom line is all wars are contrived and it is these rich bankers and financiers who have pulled the strings and who have put these contrived events like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor into motion.”

Turning to the recent London bombings, Wittenberg said he’s tired of the “talking heads’ trying to analyze how to counter terror when “the real cause and effect issues” about the root problems with America and the world are being ignored.

“It’s simply bizarre. Maybe our one-sided foreign policy that keeps getting us into all this trouble around the world should be seriously questioned,” said Wittenberg. “If we are really fighting terror, why are our borders just to the south completely wide open? It’s a joke.”

Claiming the entire neo con scenario now playing out in America and around the world is based on the attempt to establish a one world government controlled by a select few, he said it’s difficult to figure out their true motives, adding he can only offer an educated guess based on what he’s studied and read.

“Power corrupts, money isn’t enough and these people want total control,” added Wittenberg. “These elites actually think they are better than everybody else and basically want power and control over the diminishing resources by creating a one world government.

Regarding another terror attack on American soil coming on the heels of the London bombings, he said “it’s not if but when,” claiming the unconstitutional Patriot Act is waiting in the wings to silence those Americans who may not fall in line with the government’s eventual takeover.

“They passed it for a reason. The problem with our two party system is that the same group of gangsters controls both parties,” said Wittenberg, who didn’t vote for Bush or Kerry in the last election and was the former Arizona state chairman for Pat Buchanon’s failed presidential run in 2000.

Although Wittenberg remains politically active and abreast of world affairs, he has left the political forefront, trying instead to raise public awareness about the danger of the neo con agenda.

“More people are listening now, but it doesn’t surprise me that still a lot of people just don’t want to get involved, thinking things are just fine in America,” he added. “These people are perfectly content to play golf, watch the ballgame and not get involved.”

Wittenberg, who retired the day before 9/11 having a strange and unexplainable premonition, said high gas prices have led him to sell his private plane, saying it was getting too expensive to even “fly for fun’ anymore.

For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com where donations are accepted to keep the news flowing.

http://www.lewisnews.com/article.asp?ID=106623

BigBadBrian
07-18-2005, 07:27 AM
Geez, how many of these moronic threads do we have to put up with? Consider the source, I guess.

:gulp:

thome
07-18-2005, 07:37 AM
69 is micheal moore !jeez

Nickdfresh
07-18-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by thome
69 is micheal moore !jeez

Moore never said 9/11 was "an inside job."

thome
07-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah Huh.

DLR'sCock
07-18-2005, 12:04 PM
The problem with our nature and how we were raised as good little american girls and boys is that the idea of the great betrayl is most likely as psychologically damaging to the self as is the act against us by a loved one, parent or relative. Denial is alwasys easy, until it's too late...

There are millions of those who will betray you, but that's ok, beacuse most humans are weak and small minded clinging to small concepts and ideas of their own self importance, it's far too easy and to easy to see, but it is far to difficult for many to accept and emabrace.

Hope is never lost, God loves you more than you know, and there is always the future, and on and on the cycle repeats itself till each of us get's it right..........

FORD
07-18-2005, 12:36 PM
How typical of Busheep.....

Here you have a conservative pilot with 35 years experience in commercial airlines telling you that the official BCE cover story is physically impossible and yet you choose to remain in denial.

What reason would this man have to lie? He's not a "liberal". As if that should matter, but to some of you it's the deciding factor for everything.

Face reality. The BCE lied to you. Repeatedly.

Now what are you gonna do about it?

Guitar Shark
07-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Face reality.

LOL, that's rich coming from you, big guy. ;)

But let me turn your question around -- what are YOU going to do about it Dave?

knuckleboner
07-18-2005, 01:46 PM
ok, i really do apologize for trying to insert some level of logic into this crackpot's theories.

but seriously, he doesn't have ANY inside information. even this (extremely slanted) article only lists his conjecture. he THINKS new pilots shouldn't be able to make complicated maneuvers. he THINKS that jet fuel shouldn't burn hot enough to weaken steel supporting beams.

mind you, the actual science has been made many times over. but i WILL address this point:

saying it was the lynch pin needed to usher in a state of constant fear, a climate of war and a perfect setting for the unconstitutional Patriot Act and eventual martial law.

ahhh...one of my favorite concepts. the "unconstitutional patriot act." anybody think this guy has read the patriot act? i'm going to play washed-up airline pilot and blindly GUESS he hasn't.

(i have, cover to cover. and the hardest part is that the majority of it isn't entirely new law, it merely changes a word or phrase in existing law that you then have to reference.)

and from my reading (yes, definitely not definitive; i'm not a judge!:D) there is virtually nothing in the patriot act that's clearly unconstitutional.

that's a buzz phrase for the opponents to try and sound bite attack it.

mind you, that doesn't mean i like it. the problem that i saw is that it allows many things to go through secretive checks. on their face, not unconstitutional, but the problem is abuse. if people abuse the law it is much more difficult to discover. and when you're talking about searches and warrants and other invasive procedures, even if i trust the government, i'd rather there be significant checks against the possibility of abuse.

it may be bad law. but it's not necessarily unconstitutional. unless mr. wittenberg is also a constitutional scholar, in addition to being a chemical engineer...

Warham
07-18-2005, 04:45 PM
So what? A guy with 35 years of experience says it didn't happen like the official record. For every one of him, there's a hundred who say it DID go down like the record dictates.

It's a non-story.

Next!

bobgnote
07-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Warham
So what? A guy with 35 years of experience says it didn't happen like the official record. For every one of him, there's a hundred who say it DID go down like the record dictates.

It's a non-story.

Next!

Except for circumstances of FRAUD, prevalent, including the certainty in any adversarial factions, PARTICULARLY AL QUEDA, that planners could anticipate:
1. enough contained heat to remove the trade center structures,
2. not enough Bldg.7 effect is explained, to show how the collapse of that close structure was like a precise demolition,
3. noting all the morons into Jacko and Ed VH, who aren't really much for actual composition skills, but packing plenty of corporate ripoff PUNK, Al Queda and other incited factions can plainly see that the events coinciding with California's long-term power deals and the bursts of New York media anti-skills hiding their fatal fund-sucking inflation, attackers on 9/11/01 knew to attack not just on 9/11 to commemorate Black Semptember and black culture re cops in NYC, since all the STUPIDSHITS were blocking how the California, Nevada, and other inflationary, illegal power deals signed and effected by Summer 2001 would cause a progressive funding drain,
4. and with funding drained and costs increased worldwide, over four years, FOUR is a really happening number, not just because of hottie Jessica, but also because YOUR SECURITY IS FANTASTIC, ie. non-existent, actually, and you are insensitive to your own frauds,
5. THERE AIN'T NO CURE FOR THE SUMMERTIME BLUES, Ed fans, when that funding dries up. BOOOMx4, death from LEEDS, whoareYOU?
:cool:

FORD
07-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Bottom line is that if burning jet fuel melted steel, there would be no such thing as an internal combustion engine.

Guitar Shark
07-18-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
But let me turn your question around -- what are YOU going to do about it Dave?

bump

BigBadBrian
07-18-2005, 05:43 PM
Bottom line is that if burning jet fuel melted steel, there would be no such thing as an internal combustion engine.

Two words...controlled combustion.

Talk to an engineer or metallurgist shippy. ;)

FORD
07-18-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Trick question. And your answer is correct.

But what does "controlled combustion" consist of?

It's basically the ability to control the mixture of fuel & air that is burned. So if more air is introduced into the mixture, the fire does indeed burn hotter. But it also burns faster. Which is why your car runs better on higher octane fuel.

There were people standing in the hole caused by the first plane crash a half hour or so after the plane had hit. Obviously, if a 2000 degree fire was still burning inside, no human being would be able to survive on that floor, yet these people were clearly there, hoping for a rescue. Which could only mean the fire was out.

And that's first plane. The second one's fuel burned mostly outside the tower, due to the apparent pilot error which caused the plane to hit closer to the corner, and not the center of the floor as the first plane had.

So without a carburetor to control the air/fuel mixture, the jet fuel was burned up quickly. It was long gone before the towers collapsed.

Guitar Shark
07-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Here's what I don't get.

FORD, Keeyth, 69 and anyone else who thinks the American government is behind a conspiracy to bring down the World Trade Center and the London bombings -- if you truly believe YOUR government is doing this, then what the hell are you doing in this country?

I tell you one thing -- if I believed my own government was not only capable of such acts but actually carried them out, I would be outta here faster than you can imagine.

Keeyth
07-18-2005, 06:06 PM

I have, and there is no way jet fuel, especially jet fuel that shoots out into the air when the corner of the second tower was hit, could melt steel and bring those towers down.

You are in denial. You refuse to believe your President fucked you, even with your ass cheeks spread and him doing a reach around for you.

Nickdfresh
07-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
I have, and there is no way jet fuel, especially jet fuel that shoots out into the air when the corner of the second tower was hit, could melt steel and bring those towers down.

You are in denial. You refuse to believe your President fucked you, even with your ass cheeks spread and him doing a reach around for you.

Nobody ever said it "melted" the steel. The contention is that the fire's heat weakend the structural integrity and load bearing capability of the steel.

Keeyth
07-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Here's what I don't get.

FORD, Keeyth, 69 and anyone else who thinks the American government is behind a conspiracy to bring down the World Trade Center and the London bombings -- if you truly believe YOUR government is doing this, then what the hell are you doing in this country?

I tell you one thing -- if I believed my own government was not only capable of such acts but actually carried them out, I would be outta here faster than you can imagine.

Because this is OUR country too, and just because some criminal has found a way to get himself into power and abuse it, doesn't mean we are not going to fight to the last to get it back.

You would desert this great country that fast if you believed your government was capable of these acts? Then you oughta start packing your bags, because it has happened.

Keeyth
07-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Nobody ever said it "melted" the steel. The contention is that the fire's heat weakend the structural integrity and load bearing capability of the steel.

I don't have it right in front of me, but I believe FORD can back me up that it was said many times in the official story that the fuel "melted" the steel.

Warham
07-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Because this is OUR country too, and just because some criminal has found a way to get himself into power and abuse it, doesn't mean we are not going to fight to the last to get it back.

You would desert this great country that fast if you believed your government was capable of these acts? Then you oughta start packing your bags, because it has happened.

It doesn't matter if it's yours or not. If the government is capable of and willfully performs acts like the conspiracies you believe in, you will never get your country back, because it would go much higher than the President of the United States, and any administration. If the 9/11 conspiracy were true, which it's not, it would have been planned long in advance, possibly even before Clinton took office. It's a bogus theory.

Seshmeister
07-18-2005, 06:50 PM
I don't have it right in front of me, but I believe FORD can back me up that it was said many times in the official story that the fuel "melted" the steel.

Maybe that was said but it's incorrect.

I've seen plenty of independant testimony that steel weakens at the temperatures of a normal fire never mind one fueled by tons of aircraft fuel.

The reason they collapsed was to do with the way they were originally constructed. If the Titanic had been a US ship and sunk just from brushing an iceberg a few years back some of you would have said it was a government conspiracy.

Nickdfresh
07-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Here's what I don't get.

And these conspiracy theories distract away from the real government transgressions and conspiracies. Ninty-percent of what's out there is a waste of bandwidth and only helps the Neo Con assholes btw.

ODShowtime
07-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Here's what I don't get.

What, you want to be a foreigner? That's even MORE dangerous!

Keeyth
07-18-2005, 07:36 PM
It doesn't matter if it's yours or not. If the government is capable of and willfully performs acts like the conspiracies you believe in, you will never get your country back, because it would go much higher than the President of the United States, and any administration. If the 9/11 conspiracy were true, which it's not, it would have been planned long in advance, possibly even before Clinton took office. It's a bogus theory.

The PNAC was written in 1998.

Keeyth
07-18-2005, 07:41 PM
And these conspiracy theories distract away from the real government transgressions and conspiracies. Ninty-percent of what's out there is a waste of bandwidth and only helps the Neo Con assholes btw.

Well, what's the difference between the conspiracy theory and the "real" transgressions and conspiracies? If you can prove these 'real' transgressions, and yet the govt. is getting away with it and no one can get them for it in a court of law, then why is it so hard to believe they are getting away with any and all of the conspiracy theories?

The reason I believe in the conspiracy theories is because they ask a lot of good questions that we cannot get the government to give us any credible answers for. Therefore, until they will answer these questions with some sort of logical answer, what is there to assume but that they are lying about something?

diamondD
07-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

I've seen plenty of independant testimony that steel weakens at the temperatures of a normal fire never mind one fueled by tons of aircraft fuel.

The reason they collapsed was to do with the way they were originally constructed. If the Titanic had been a US ship and sunk just from brushing an iceberg a few years back some of you would have said it was a government conspiracy.

Thank you, voice of reason. :cool:

DLR'sCock
07-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Here's what I don't get.

It's still the people's country, and you don't run unless it is absolutely necessary....I haven't given up on the US and it's citizens....

Keeyth
07-18-2005, 08:01 PM

Have you read " I tried to be patriotic " ??

I posted it in one of the threads.

Besides, there was no fuel in Tower #2 to even 'weaken' the structure. It was a tube inside a tube design which taking out a corner should have done little to no damage. Certainly not enough to bring the building down, and ESPECIALLY not in such a controlled demolition sort of way.

The Empire State Building was hit by a plane, and it was an older building, and it didn't come CLOSE to falling down. Hollywood tricks works just as well in real life it appears...
:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
07-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Well, what's the difference between the conspiracy theory and the "real" transgressions and conspiracies? If you can prove these 'real' transgressions, and yet the govt. is getting away with it and no one can get them for it in a court of law, then why is it so hard to believe they are getting away with any and all of the conspiracy theories?

The reason I believe in the conspiracy theories is because they ask a lot of good questions that we cannot get the government to give us any credible answers for. Therefore, until they will answer these questions with some sort of logical answer, what is there to assume but that they are lying about something?

PNAC shmeenac, the Neo Con nationalist theories of LEO STRAUSS have been around for fifty years now. I can shoot holes in 95% percent of the evidence regarding "the gov't hit us on 9/11" stuff. A conspiracy on such a level would be impossible to keep quiet. We're talking about ROVE fucking up by giving out the name of a CIA agent today, aren't we?

The "shadow gov't" can't even keep that quiet, how are they going to get a significant contingient of US servicemen together to carry out an operation on such a grand scale? And what happened to the passengers on the real airliners that day? Several hundred people were "disappeared" without one cellphone call? People committed cold blooded murder without one guy saying this is bullshit? What about the cell phone calls to family members that originated on the planes that day? Were those just made up as well? I'm not saying that some strange things happened that day, and that we know everything, but there is little more than conjecture.

For the real conspiracy, watch the three part BBC series that SESH posted, the Neo Cons took advantage of the actions of their Islamic Fundamentalist soul mates, they did not carry them out.

Seshmeister
07-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Have you read " I tried to be patriotic " ??

I posted it in one of the threads.

Besides, there was no fuel in Tower #2 to even 'weaken' the structure. It was a tube inside a tube design which taking out a corner should have done little to no damage. Certainly not enough to bring the building down, and ESPECIALLY not in such a controlled demolition sort of way.

The Empire State Building was hit by a plane, and it was an older building, and it didn't come CLOSE to falling down. Hollywood tricks works just as well in real life it appears...
:rolleyes:

The Empire State building was hit by a B25 which is 1/10th the size and held 1/20th the fuel.

It also had much more masonary in it rather than just being a steel structure. The age thing is a red herring, they don't build them like they used to. You think the Chrysler building will last as long as the pyramids, the acroplolis, or even the Capitol Building for that matter?

The two towers were dependant on each other as far as butressing the huge stresses of wind and whatnot so when one went the other was sure to follow. Amateurs like you get at these webistes really have no idea about how big buildings work. We all have difficulty getting our heads around how they need to swing from side to side in the wind so they don't fall down for example. I'm no structural engineer but the failure of the buildings has been examined by hundreds of experts yet it's only on kooky internet sites you still get this nonsense about them being blown up.

As if just hitting them with planes wouldn't be enough for the far fetched 'BCE conspiracy' to succeed in any case...

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 11:11 AM
None of those cell phone calls ever appeared on those 'victims' cell phone bills. (See Mike Rupperts site)

And why weren't we allowed to hear the conversations between the air traffic control and the pilots? Surely that would have been some newsworthy information, yet not one conversation was made public.

They more than took advantage of the situation in my opinion. There is more to this than has come to light as yet.

Rove just fucked up. And so soon after the whole Deep Throat thing, it's small wonder the journalist didn't want to keep quiet.

Seshmeister
07-19-2005, 12:00 PM
If you were a phone company would you have charged them?

FORD
07-19-2005, 12:25 PM
If you were a phone company would you have charged them?

Probably. And not because utility companies are assholes either, though that is often the case.

Cell phone billing is totally computerized, and it lists every call you have made. Where you are calling from is irrelevant, since it's always from your own phone number. It's the destination of the phone call that determines if the call falls within the normal terms of your contract, or if additional charges apply.

Nothing in the normal course of that phone billing is going to say "phone call made 2 minutes before plane carrying customer slammed into a 110 story skyscraper", because the billing computer would have no way to determine that.

If the survivors of these people would ask the phone companies to remove those charges from the bill, they might have done so. Or maybe not, depending on the company.

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 12:29 PM
#1 the phone company would not have any knowledge that they were on the planes.

#2 In a high wind, those towers were so sturdy that at the very top they swayed less than three feet. When they were built in 1973, they were built specifically to withstand the impact of an airplane.

It does not fit.

My father IS an engineer, and even he says those buildings should not have come down the way they did. And no, he does not speak out against the Bush administration, but he says something is funny about why they came down and that it has not been explained logically...

BigBadBrian
07-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Here's what I don't get.

Well said.

A voice of reason.

A beacon in the dark.

A shining light in the wilderness.

A ray of sunshine .... :D

BigBadBrian
07-19-2005, 12:32 PM
I just thought this thread needed to be lightened up a bit. :)

That doesn't take away from the fact that GS is correct, though.

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Oh and the whole story about the woman losing her purse and then making the call from the airphone... ...she lost her purse, and you need a credit card to use the airphones...

and then you find out the "hero" who died on the Pennsylvania plane whose "Mother" is all over TV saying what a tragic loss and how heroic he was... ...only to find out later she wasn't his mother at all. Just a publicity hound, probably paid by the BCE to make the story look good and sell to the American Public.

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 12:39 PM
I just thought this thread needed to be lightened up a bit. :)

That doesn't take away from the fact that GS is correct, though.

We answered that already. Keep up.:rolleyes:

diamondD
07-19-2005, 12:41 PM
Well tell your dad that 100s of other experts have shown how it happened and he can rest easy.

And the phone company would know if they were on the planes very easily by tracing the towers they were hitting during the calls. Not that hard.

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Well tell your dad that 100s of other experts have shown how it happened and he can rest easy.

And the phone company would know if they were on the planes very easily by tracing the towers they were hitting during the calls. Not that hard.

Like the computers that bill you are going to pay attention to that! Get a clue!:rolleyes:

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 12:44 PM
Not to mention its a public record in a time of crisis. No WAY they would fool with that. What a stupid arguement.

diamondD
07-19-2005, 12:47 PM
Like the computers that bill you are going to pay attention to that! Get a clue!:rolleyes:

I'm not saying they did it. I just said it could be traced very easily.

Believe it or not, some companies do things for public relations. NOT to say they did it tho.

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 12:58 PM
see above post. No WAY.

Warham
07-19-2005, 02:48 PM
You left-wing kooks should get a hobby, like stamp collecting. These wild conspiracies are probably keeping you up late at night worrying.

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 03:16 PM
You left-wing kooks should get a hobby, like stamp collecting. These wild conspiracies are probably keeping you up late at night worrying.

Actually what worries me more than anything is that you right wing nut-job sheep are being led so easily into believing whatever your Commander-in-Thief tells you to believe, that he could literally say "I think we should do what Hitler did" and you crazy fucks would fall right in line with your arm in the Nazi salute! THAT"S what really worries me.

Warham
07-19-2005, 03:23 PM
OK, so you have even more delusional thoughts that I previously estimated.

Keeyth
07-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Got any stamps? :D

ashstralia
07-19-2005, 11:11 PM

our police routinely use such records to prove, beyond doubt, a suspect's

location at a given time.

Seshmeister
07-19-2005, 11:55 PM
THe thing about these conspiracy theorists is they don't attach the same scrutiny to their theory as they do to the accepted fact.

What happened to the people on that plane then?

They are all being held somewhere?

The plane landed and then they were all shot?

They were abducted by aliens?

The plane wasn't hijacked but they shot them down anyway?

The plane was hijacked but then shot down and then the relatives were forced to make up stories about the passengers saying they were going to take the cockpit?

It's all a crock.

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 12:01 AM
THe thing about these conspiracy theorists is they don't attach the same scrutiny to their theory as they do to the accepted fact.

It's all a crock.

Exactly exactly!

FORD
07-20-2005, 12:09 AM
Well, in the case of the plane that didn't hit the Pentagon, many of those listed on board were DOD employees, and employees of Raytheon Inc, a defense contractor which makes (among other things) a remote control plane technology known as "Global Hawk". And then there's Babs Olson, professional propagandist, friend of the BCE, and wife of their election fixer/Solicitor General.

All in all the type of folks the BCE might want to use to staff their "shadow government" as they prepared to unleash their agenda for global fascism.

Wouldn't be surprised if those folks were alive and well and living at Mount Weather Virginia. Or perhaps that underground base on the grounds of Denver International Airport.

Uncle Dick's spent a lot of time in Colorado. Wonder if Ted Olson has as well?

DLR'sCock
07-20-2005, 02:59 AM
#1 the phone company would not have any knowledge that they were on the planes.

#2 In a high wind, those towers were so sturdy that at the very top they swayed less than three feet. When they were built in 1973, they were built specifically to withstand the impact of an airplane.

It does not fit.

My father IS an engineer, and even he says those buildings should not have come down the way they did. And no, he does not speak out against the Bush administration, but he says something is funny about why they came down and that it has not been explained logically...

Well, my uncle actually did help build the towers for over two years, and even he, who I consider pretty conservative, knows that this Administration is not to be trusted and need to go.

Seshmeister
07-20-2005, 04:32 AM
Well, in the case of the plane that didn't hit the Pentagon, many of those listed on board were DOD employees, and employees of Raytheon Inc, a defense contractor which makes (among other things) a remote control plane technology known as "Global Hawk". And then there's Babs Olson, professional propagandist, friend of the BCE, and wife of their election fixer/Solicitor General.

All in all the type of folks the BCE might want to use to staff their "shadow government" as they prepared to unleash their agenda for global fascism.

Wouldn't be surprised if those folks were alive and well and living at Mount Weather Virginia. Or perhaps that underground base on the grounds of Denver International Airport.

LMFAO!

I bet they're all in some hollowed out volcano somewhere in orange jumpsuits with a bunch of Korean extra's.

You ever see Cheney sit stroking a white cat? Yeah?

Oh well that's cuntclusive...

Yet again the utter BS with this theory is who wants to try a risky plan to take over the US when you already run the US?

If they had announced that plane had been flown to a secure area where the people on board were going to work on anti terrorism you would be on here screaming it had been hijacked and crashed. What about the witnesses? What about the hole in the ground? What about the phone calls? Why haven't they contacted their families since?

All of these things you would be screaming from the rooftops.

I bet you would buy the domain name www.theyarenotinavolcano.com. :)

Jeez.

Cheers!

Seshmeister
07-20-2005, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Well, my uncle actually did help build the towers for over two years, and even he, who I consider pretty conservative, knows that this Administration is not to be trusted and need to go.

Well that's me convinced.

Don't let that generation fool you. They were a bunch of workshy sloppy bastards run by the unions and the mob. Why do you think late 60s/70s buildings don't last?

I took a piss in a restroom in Tower 2 once, does my opinion count for nothing?:)

Warham
07-20-2005, 06:52 AM
LMAO!

And people here think I'm extreme?

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 06:55 AM
LMAO!

**EDIT!** The fucking board is running slow this morning!:confused:

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 06:56 AM
LMAO!

Because you are extreme.:)

You never seen a REPUBLICAN press release you didn't parrot.

Warham
07-20-2005, 06:58 AM
Yeah, but no press release is this kooky.

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 07:02 AM
Yeah, but no press release is this kooky.

Well, you've a point there. The conspiracy shit started the minute the shit hit the fan.

As SESH said, people should apply the same scrutiny to their theories they read off the internet. This has been examined to death.:rolleyes:

diamondD
07-20-2005, 07:50 AM

Effective arguments or theories to explain how you believe something don't usually contain phrases like "wouldn't be surprised" "perhaps" or "wonder if". You don't seriously believe this crap. You're just out for BSCE mud-slinging.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 11:10 AM

What happened to the people on that plane then?

They are all being held somewhere?

The plane landed and then they were all shot?

They were abducted by aliens?

The plane wasn't hijacked but they shot them down anyway?

The plane was hijacked but then shot down and then the relatives were forced to make up stories about the passengers saying they were going to take the cockpit?

It's all a crock.

OMG! How do you even know there WERE any people on ANY of the planes?? Did you know any of them??

Do you know how many out of work actors there are who would be willing to play the part of the distressed relative just to get on the NEWS, let alone play it for the kind of pay you would get for a cover up. And the BCE spin doctors would probably pitch it to them that they just needed someone to play a relative for a news story anyway, until the real relatives could be reached.

This is a crock. One of the "actresses" was already caught not being the mother of the guy who was the "hero" on the Pennslyvania flight.

Listen to what FORD said about (and do a search on) 'Global Hawk Technology'. It existed in April of 2001 and flew a plane from Edwards Air Force Base all the way to Australia completely unmanned, from takeoff to landing, all by remote control. Yet after 911, the President comes forth offering grants to build such a technology, acting like it didn't exist already. Hmmm...

Warham
07-20-2005, 11:16 AM
You are doing an incredibly offensive and tacky disservice to all those people who died in those planes on 9/11, Keeyth. You should be ashamed making these assertions that those planes were empty and grieving relatives were actors.

Very tasteless.

You liberals will even step on the graves of the dead to get at Bush.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Not so.

Let me ask you this: If you found out what I speculate was true, would you be angry??

Warham
07-20-2005, 11:33 AM
I know it's not true. It's just another way kooks can find some fault with our government. This conspiracy theory is as nutty as any I've ever read: right up there with Roswell, The Philadelphia Experiment, and the MIB.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Look up 'Operation Northwoods' and tell me this is beyond the scope of reason.

http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/news/20010430/

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 11:35 AM
I know it's not true. It's just another way kooks can find some fault with our government. This conspiracy theory is as nutty as any I've ever read: right up there with Roswell, The Philadelphia Experiment, and the MIB.

You didn't answer the question.

Warham
07-20-2005, 11:36 AM
I would be mad, sure, but I know it's not true. You'll never prove it, Keeyth. And it CAN'T be proven!

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 11:58 AM
I would be mad, sure, but I know it's not true. You'll never prove it, Keeyth. And it CAN'T be proven!

Maybe, maybe not, but then you can't prove that it DIDN'T happen like that either.

Warham
07-20-2005, 12:10 PM
The burden is on YOU to prove that it didn't happen exactly as written on the official record.

I don't have to prove anything.

That's why these things are referred to as conspiracy theories, because they contain far too much nonsense (mixed in with a few bits of truth to get the gullible to believe) to ever be considered mainstream.

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 12:12 PM
You liberals will even step on the graves of the dead to get at Bush.

Um, no. Conspiracy bullshit is not "Liberal" by any stretch of the imagination. (When CLINTON was President, I kept hearing dribble by right-wing extremist anarchists about "Jackbooted," militarized policemen in armored vehicles coming to confiscate your bibles in the name of JANET RENO's one-world government or something, or that CLINTON assassinated people;) )

Please don't tag all with this this BULLSHIT. SHARKEY. Myself, and SESH at least, along with the vast majority of "Liberal" Democrats and Republicans do not follow this line of faulty-ass logic.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 12:13 PM
So you believe the 'official record' just because they say it? That seems more gullible to me than anything.

Warham
07-20-2005, 12:30 PM
Um, no. Conspiracy bullshit is not "Liberal" by any stretch of the imagination. (When CLINTON was President, I kept hearing dribble by right-wing extremist anarchists about "Jackbooted," militarized policemen in armored vehicles coming to confiscate your bibles in the name of JANET RENO's one-world government or something, or that CLINTON assassinated people;) )

Please don't tag all with this this BULLSHIT. SHARKEY. Myself, and SESH at least, along with the vast majority of "Liberal" Democrats and Republicans do not follow this line of faulty-ass logic.

Oh, the liberal thing was just meant for the 9/11 conspiracy stuff only. It's really about tagging Bush with some NWO shit.

I should have made that clear.

;)

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 12:36 PM
So you believe the 'official record' just because they say it? That seems more gullible to me than anything.

Okay Keeyth, perhaps you don't think there are enough real reasons to dislike BUSH (as I think there are:))

But if the 9/11 attacks were fabricated US military operations, using mostly American and European mercenaries and some "black ops" intelligence and special ops personnel, then how do you explain the suicide bombings in Bali, Indonesia and Madrid, Spain, where intelligence and police agencies independent of the US government coverups determined that Islamic extremists were involved?:confused:

Did US intelligence agents blow themselves up?

Warham
07-20-2005, 12:37 PM
Don't ask too many rational and logical questions, Nick. That just gets in the way of a good theory!

diamondD
07-20-2005, 01:15 PM
OMG! How do you even know there WERE any people on ANY of the planes?? Did you know any of them??

Do you know how many out of work actors there are who would be willing to play the part of the distressed relative just to get on the NEWS, let alone play it for the kind of pay you would get for a cover up. And the BCE spin doctors would probably pitch it to them that they just needed someone to play a relative for a news story anyway, until the real relatives could be reached.

This is a crock. One of the "actresses" was already caught not being the mother of the guy who was the "hero" on the Pennslyvania flight.

Listen to what FORD said about (and do a search on) 'Global Hawk Technology'. It existed in April of 2001 and flew a plane from Edwards Air Force Base all the way to Australia completely unmanned, from takeoff to landing, all by remote control. Yet after 911, the President comes forth offering grants to build such a technology, acting like it didn't exist already. Hmmm...

I forgot how out of touch you were with reality. No one has to prove it didn't happen like they say. You want to believe your version, but you don't have any proof. Saying there are out of work actors that need the money is as flimsy as it gets.

Crock is right. So one stupid woman wanted to get a moment of fame. How hard is that to believe?

Ally_Kat
07-20-2005, 01:18 PM

Are you getting your conspiracies from watching Wag the Dog?

I know for a fact that there were people, real people and not actors, on that plane. My mother handles the United and American insurance claims. She handles all the pictures that you'll never see on the news, plane parts with registration numbers, and body parts. She's the one who writes checks out to family members to pay for funerals, hands out the claims from the lawsuits and all that. If people were bought off like you said they were, then my mother is not getting her cut. She handles a lot of the dirty work that might even expose it as a fraud, if it were, which it isn't. And the amount of other people involved -- families, funeral businesses, cemetaries, insurance companies, lawyers, etc amount to a large part of the population to be apart in this conspiracy.

You mean to tell me of all those medical examiners, the gov't and the family's private ones -- in various states, that they've all been paid off? Did PNAC and the BCE get a psychic in there to tell them which ones the families would take the remains, the families that did get remains, in advance or did the BCE just pay off every medical examiner in the country?

And given the amount of people involved, how did PNAC and the BCE get enough money to pay off all these people, because it wouldn't come at a cheap price. And why hasn't my mother received her share?

And your Global Hawk Technology. How did they install it into a regular plane? I'm guessing they paid off mechanics like my brother and cousin who check those plane over before they fly 'em, right? If they built a replical plane, did they pay off everyone at the airport who had to sign off and/or saw the plane being moved? Did the gov't come and collect all the GHT parts before the airline insurance got to take their pictures? Did the gov't pay off all the firemen and policemen off from saying anything about them removing parts? What about the civilians from everywhere who came and helped out?

The thing with these huge conspiracies is that there are soooooooooooo many people involved, common ordinary people, that someone would talk.

Oh! And LW has posted a link for you to listen to the FAA recordings several times. Do a search; it's in one of the thousands WTC conspiracy threads.

I recommend Penn and Teller's Bullshit! episode about conspiracy theorists.

DLR'sCock
07-20-2005, 01:20 PM
As far as I am concerned it is just as likely it was an inside job as it wasn't, and I would much rather it wasn't. I don't care where you are from or who you are supposed to be, humans are capable of commiting horrifying acts unto their own for the most petty and selfish of reasons. Like most things in life you never really know if something is true or not unless you see it yourself...

Ally_Kat
07-20-2005, 01:21 PM

Crock is right. So one stupid woman wanted to get a moment of fame. How hard is that to believe?

Exactly. Just like the guy who put up the missing signs of his girlfriend/wife saying she was missing because of 9/11 when she actually went missing a week prior. Or all the donation agencies that sprang up to take advantage of all those people wanting to help victims and their families.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Okay Keeyth, perhaps you don't think there are enough real reasons to dislike BUSH (as I think there are:))

But if the 9/11 attacks were fabricated US military operations, using mostly American and European mercenaries and some "black ops" intelligence and special ops personnel, then how do you explain the suicide bombings in Bali, Indonesia and Madrid, Spain, where intelligence and police agencies independent of the US government coverups determined that Islamic extremists were involved?:confused:

Did US intelligence agents blow themselves up?

No I know there are more than enough reasons to dislike Bush :)

But now we've backed the Islamics into a corner with this unjustified never ending war in Iraq. Of course they are going to start fighting back. I don't like any of it, and I know you don't have to look hard to find fault with Bush, but some of these things are really unthinkable crimes and I just want some answers before I let them just sweep it under the rug with the 'official record'.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 01:39 PM
I forgot how out of touch you were with reality. No one has to prove it didn't happen like they say. You want to believe your version, but you don't have any proof. Saying there are out of work actors that need the money is as flimsy as it gets.

No harder than it is to believe that many would want their moment of fame.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Exactly. Just like the guy who put up the missing signs of his girlfriend/wife saying she was missing because of 9/11 when she actually went missing a week prior. Or all the donation agencies that sprang up to take advantage of all those people wanting to help victims and their families.

Hey Ally! How the hell are ya babe!! :D I was wondering when you were gonna show up! Long time no see. ;)

Anyway, my brillaint Bush Babe, the BCE is a multi-Billion, (that's with a B) possibly even Trillion dollar operation. With the money they have from what the Haliburtons and Carlye Groups are pulling in they can wag so many dogs you would end up chasing your own tail.

To think I am wrong is one thing, but to think that something like this couldn't possibly be pulled off is complete denial.

Warham
07-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Yes, you are wrong.

Let's move on.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Yes, you are wrong.

Let's move on.

I half way agree with you.

You are wrong.

Let's move on.

Agree to disagree? :D

FORD
07-20-2005, 03:24 PM
The burden is on YOU to prove that it didn't happen exactly as written on the official record.

I don't have to prove anything.

That's why these things are referred to as conspiracy theories, because they contain far too much nonsense (mixed in with a few bits of truth to get the gullible to believe) to ever be considered mainstream.

And yet the most ridiculous conspiracy theory of all, is the one that IS considered "mainstream"

19 amateur pilots with box cutters, performing maneuvers in passenger jumbo jets that would make the Blue Angels jealous.

All controlled from the other side of the planet by a kidney patient in a cave.

And this all coincidentally happens on the same day that the government planned a "simulation" of a terrorist attack, causing the air defenses to stand down, not realizing the danger was real.

Now THAT is one whacked out conspiracy. But you believe it without question, because the BCE sold it to you.

Warham
07-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Like I said, it's not my burden to prove a conspiracy. It's your burden to prove that the official investigation into 9/11, which was probably looked into by thousands of people, both in the government and private sector, is false and misleading.

knuckleboner
07-20-2005, 03:47 PM
wouldn't it be great if there was a college class that taught conspiracy theory sciences?

Conspiratorial Theoretics 101:

Required Reading:
"Your Fingers Lie to You - Why 2 + 2 = Pi"
"The Big Book of Medieval European Chemistry"
"102 Things You Didn't Know About Tin Foil"
"I'm Ok, You're Colorblind - Life in our Red-Sky World"

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 04:41 PM
And yet the most ridiculous conspiracy theory of all, is the one that IS considered "mainstream"

19 amateur pilots with box cutters, performing maneuvers in passenger jumbo jets that would make the Blue Angels jealous.

All controlled from the other side of the planet by a kidney patient in a cave.

And this all coincidentally happens on the same day that the government planned a "simulation" of a terrorist attack, causing the air defenses to stand down, not realizing the danger was real.

Now THAT is one whacked out conspiracy. But you believe it without question, because the BCE sold it to you.

That's why we call 'em Busheep. They follow whatever FAUX News tells them to follow, without question.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 04:44 PM
:cool:

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
Like I said, it's not my burden to prove a conspiracy. It's your burden to prove that the official investigation into 9/11, which was probably looked into by thousands of people, both in the government and private sector, is false and misleading.

Ever heard of being able to think for oneself? Being smart enough not to just eat everything that is fed to you, ESPECIALLY when it smells like bullshit?

Didn't think so...

BigBadBrian
07-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Ever heard of being able to think for oneself? Being smart enough not to just eat everything that is fed to you, ESPECIALLY when it smells like bullshit?

Keeyth, when I think of Bullshit, I think of you.

http://www.stampandshout.com/_gfx/_bst/_ex/bullshit-blocks.gif

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Keeyth, when I think of Bullshit, I think of you.

http://www.stampandshout.com/_gfx/_bst/_ex/bullshit-blocks.gif

Flattery will get you everywhere you Neo-Con Shitbag!:D

Warham
07-20-2005, 05:27 PM

Didn't think so...

Your conspiracies smell like bullshit. There...I think for myself.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Repeat after me:

baaaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaaa

Now you sound like you think! :D

Ally_Kat
07-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey Ally! How the hell are ya babe!! :D I was wondering when you were gonna show up! Long time no see. ;)

Anyway, my brillaint Bush Babe, the BCE is a multi-Billion, (that's with a B) possibly even Trillion dollar operation. With the money they have from what the Haliburtons and Carlye Groups are pulling in they can wag so many dogs you would end up chasing your own tail.

To think I am wrong is one thing, but to think that something like this couldn't possibly be pulled off is complete denial.

And like I said, the amount of people that would have had to been paid off would cost them billions, if not trillions. I don't think you understand the amount of people involved here. You're not just paying off a few companies, you're paying off a good fourth of the country, not to mention people in other countries. And someone within that group would leak.

9/11 was a huge conspiracy of extremists who wanted to attack Western culture. But if it lets you sleep better at night thinking those behind it were our own gov't and not extremists that it actually was, then fine. But if it was our own gov't, don't you think they would be monitoring who "uncovered" the truth to these conspiracies and killing them off? If they were so corrupt to attack the WTC and their own Pentagon, then I see for no reason not to think they wouldn't be killing all of these people who come up with these theories.

Seshmeister
07-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Keef doesn't get the 6 degrees of separation thng.

I live in fucking Scotland for fuck sake and I have a good friend who lost folk in 9-11.

And I don't mean an internet friend.

Cheers

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 07:32 PM
And like I said, the amount of people that would have had to been paid off would cost them billions, if not trillions. I don't think you understand the amount of people involved here. You're not just paying off a few companies, you're paying off a good fourth of the country, not to mention people in other countries. And someone within that group would leak.

9/11 was a huge conspiracy of extremists who wanted to attack Western culture. But if it lets you sleep better at night thinking those behind it were our own gov't and not extremists that it actually was, then fine. But if it was our own gov't, don't you think they would be monitoring who "uncovered" the truth to these conspiracies and killing them off? If they were so corrupt to attack the WTC and their own Pentagon, then I see for no reason not to think they wouldn't be killing all of these people who come up with these theories.

Actually, it probably wouldn't cost as much as you think.

As is evidenced on this board, a great majority of people absolutely refuse to even consider the possibility of our govt. pulling a Wag the Dog type of trick, and would go along like little sheep being led to slaughter without so much as a question... ...so I don't think it would cost them all that much, relatively speaking, to what they are making on this whole war.

Open up and say Baaaaaaaa!

bobgnote
07-20-2005, 07:40 PM

I got bad news for ME, the rock scene, the music (many platinum and diamond non-rock credits should actually be rock guitar, AND the players are hopelessly distorted, or they flee from groups and practice, terribly disillusioned), and the players still into LIVE are all terribly, badly distorted off good rock and related skills. I doubt I get to use DLR forums to find players for ME or for anybody, unless the inc. wants to suddenly get all dried out and look smart. Psychic Detectives are here, and there is this FRONT LINE.

The FRONT LINE content is good for a rock forum.

However, I have bad news for all of YOU. Your 20th century aviation forms are bogus, and the Century 21 stuff will get copied better and faster than we will ever be able to make it, FOR THE SAME REASONS ED VH GETS TO PRETEND HE IS A GUITAR-COMPOSER, when he is actually a walking-dead faker. And when accurate, safe-flying robots appear, they might be hostile, and can you get away from a BAT that will outquick you and outfast you, BOTH, and all it has to do is land about 4 meters away? Seems tough, if you are a maple-neck, striped-guitar chump, who bought everything AND Ed's brownshorts, for souvenirs, and now there's no CVH to sell diamond-loads of, but when you try to FUND anything, then the new gear gets here, look out Sarge.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Keef doesn't get the 6 degrees of separation thng.

I live in fucking Scotland for fuck sake and I have a good friend who lost folk in 9-11.

And I don't mean an internet friend.

Cheers

On the plane or in the tower??? That's very important in this particular conversation.

And I'm not saying no one died in this tragedy, lots of people died in the towers, we know that. I am just not conviced those planes were taken over by men with boxcutters.

Given the amount of crap women insist in cramming into their purses, those purses are far more viable weapons than a boxcutter and could have taken out a hijacker easily. But we are to believe all these men and women didn't have purses and brief cases and that the cockpits were all compromised???

And if you were a terrorist (who didn't live in this country's White House and want to preserve it ) why not just forget the towers, and make a turn 3 miles earlier and hit the Indian Point Nuclear Power plant? THAT would take out the whole entire Eastern Seaboard and REALLY show those infidels!!

No, just enough to get the sheep to follow along with our plans. Make 'em think they are being attacked, and they will follow whatever we say.

baaaaaaa! baaaaa! baaaaa!

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
I got bad news for me, the rock scene, the music (many platinum and diamond non-rock credits should actually be rock guitar, AND the players are hopelessly distorted, or they flee from groups and practice, terribly disillusioned. So I doubt I get to use DLR forums to find players for ME or for anybody, for that matter, unless the inc. wants to suddenly get all dried out and look smart.

The FRONTLINE content is good for a rock forum.

However, I have bad news for all of YOU. Your 20th century aviation forms are bogus, and the Century 21 stuff will get copied better and faster than we will ever be able to make it, FOR THE SAME REASONS ED VH GETS TO PRETEND HE IS A GUITAR-COMPOSER, when he is actually a walking-dead faker. And when accurate, safe-flying robots appear, they might be hostile, and can you get away from a BAT that will outquick you and outfast you, BOTH, and all it has to do is land about 4 meters away? Seems tough, if you are a maple-neck, striped-guitar chump, who bought everything AND Ed's brownshorts, for souvenirs, and now there's no CVH to sell diamond-loads of, but when you try to FUND anything, then the new gear gets here, look out Sarge.

WTF??? And you guys think I'm out of touch with reality?

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 07:58 PM
I recall seeing local stories about people that were killed in the flights from BOSTON's Logan Airport.

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 08:02 PM
I recall seeing local stories about people that were killed in the flights from BOSTON's Logan Airport.

I'm sure you did. I saw people on TV with stories too. That doesn't mean anything. I can write a story.:cool:

bobgnote
07-20-2005, 08:09 PM
WTF??? And you guys think I'm out of touch with reality?

And smeghead, all the incited Islamist factions are doing is cutting off the prevailing smeghead journalism, which enabled all the deregulation, so Al Queda and whoever can whack the hive, that is smoking itself out, already. You will not get to be a smarmy liberal idealogue and think yourself out of the bag you have on your head, k.

1. Yeah, the aviation thing is NOT going YOUR WAY, Kyeeth. Your complete lack of understanding of circumstances in music or aviation marks you as one stupid s.o.b., with a bit of savant, in here. Too bad for US, smeghead. If Dave LR ever sees me I will ask him for a modern playlist to get covering. Another thing I have going is flight. You suck, I don't, we're doomed ANYWAY, I KNOW, ReWarf, red dwarf, even if Erstie hits. Not ALL of what I do has been duped, yet.
2. The lack of your or anyone's understanding of the deregulated, long-term power deals, four years down, now, indicates all Al Queda had to do was a memorable bombing, starting with right after the 2001 power deals illegally were implemented, without accurate cost assessments and projections, a badge of FRAUD. Al Queda, Weird Al, Ed VH, or whoever could have bombed in NYC, and the finding infrastructure would still go. London's toughie is it is home to COE, which switched to Crusader under Vic and Disraeli, and it got the Olympics, but note the FOUR factor. It is four years after the power deals started all the fundsucker inflation, so lose your job, dude, and your head is the bomb, got any ideas what to do when you walk?

Ally_Kat
07-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Actually, it probably wouldn't cost as much as you think.

As is evidenced on this board, a great majority of people absolutely refuse to even consider the possibility of our govt. pulling a Wag the Dog type of trick, and would go along like little sheep being led to slaughter without so much as a question... ...so I don't think it would cost them all that much, relatively speaking, to what they are making on this whole war.

Open up and say Baaaaaaaa!

Actually, Keeyth, if my mother could get clearance for those pictures and files, I can prove to you how wrong your lil conspiracy is. I have proof. You're the one latching on to something because you don't like the president or his party and are convinced that because you think he's this monster, that he did it.

So in this case, I think you're the one who should be baaaa-ing because you're buying into something you have no proof for.

I have photos, I have FAA mechanic logs, I have an in-depth insurance claim, I have proof. What proof do you have, Keeyth? A gut feeling? Some people trying to take advantage of a situation to get on tv? A flight test for technology from 1998?

Inorder to fit your conspiracy, the BCE would have had to pay off or had to have operative working for them in:

the FAA
United and American Airlines mechanics at Logan
United Airlines mechanics at Newark
American Airlines mechanics at Dulles
United and American Airlines bigwigs
United and American Airlines office employees
United and American Airlines pilots and co-pilots
United and American Airlines Logan gate clerks
United Airlines Newark gate clerks
American Airlines Dulles gate clerks
USAIG bigwigs
USAIG photographers
USAIG crash site inspectors
USAIG United & American dept. industry representative
my mother
Leckie Elementary School teacher, students, and parental guardians
National Geographic Society
Boeing
FDNY
NYPD
PAPD
MTA
Jersey transit
medical examiners, gov't and private
Funeral parlors across the nation and the world
Cemetaries across the nation and the world
Families across the nation and the world

and that's the short list.

If you know the truth as to what the gov't did, why are you still alive? If they are capable of killing thousands of people on one Tuesday morning four years ago, surely they could kill you easily.

Until you can give me some hard hitting proof to knock off everything I've seen and read in official files (by people who work across the street from the incident no less), then I'm going to have to file this under Y-A-W-N

Ally_Kat
07-20-2005, 08:27 PM

And if you were a terrorist (who didn't live in this country's White House and want to preserve it ) why not just forget the towers, and make a turn 3 miles earlier and hit the Indian Point Nuclear Power plant? THAT would take out the whole entire Eastern Seaboard and REALLY show those infidels!!

Wow, you really did miss the point of 9/11.

They didn't want to wipe us all out with the nukes like that. They wanted to take the towers down. Remember 93? Same plan, bigger vehicle used as a bomb.

The Twin Towers were part of the World Trade Center and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it was well-known by the world. Banks and other companies from various countries all around the world were located there. Some still are in the World Financial Center. Those buildings still stand because they were farther from the towers. Something some people don't know until they've been there.

Taking out the buildings and those companies involved was suppose to
a) make us fear them
b) make a huge dent in the economies of all countries doing business there
c) make them not want to do business there

The attack at the Pentagon was where they were going to prove their point that we weren't so strong and they could take out our military. Thing is, they underestimated the strength of the building (similar to 93) and i wouldn't be surprised if they wer planning on finishing the job there somehow.

It's not as much as making us or the rest of the Western world obsolete as having us and the Western world bow to them and accepting what they view as Allah's way. And to get there, they believe they have to kill a few thousand innocent people delibritly and themselves because it helps their cause.

FORD
07-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Well at least the mutant has good taste in British sitcoms....

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/93/1613/1024/Red%20Dwarf.jpg

Seshmeister
07-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Well at least the mutant has good taste in British sitcoms....

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/93/1613/1024/Red%20Dwarf.jpg

I swear I never understood a word of what he typed. Bizarre...

DLR'sCock
07-20-2005, 09:42 PM
If there was any conspiracy from the inside, that doesn't mean Al Qaeda didn't do what they did with 19 box cutting madmen, but more or less maybe the door was left open, and certain eyes were turned away to allow the wolf inside of the hen house, and fingers were crossed hoping the wolf would get his job done.......................................if that was/is the case....is it possible??? yep...are humans capable?????...........yep......did that happen? maybe, maybe not.......do I wish that to be the case???? uh noooo.....not at all........

Seshmeister
07-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Given the amount of crap women insist in cramming into their purses, those purses are far more viable weapons than a boxcutter and could have taken out a hijacker easily. But we are to believe all these men and women didn't have purses and brief cases and that the cockpits were all compromised???

No, just enough to get the sheep to follow along with our plans. Make 'em think they are being attacked, and they will follow whatever we say.

I've thought about what I would do in a similar situation myself as someone that makes maybe 80 flights a year and it's really simple, noone would have done anything, probably still wouldn't.

2 out of the 5 terrorists move to the front of the plane and grab 2 hostesses. The first one cuts the girls throat with his knife and it's all over.

Noone would have done anything except scream. You think people would have been searching through their wives handbags for tweezers?

No way. They would have been shocked and easily controlled.

As far as the hitting the nuclear power station who knows? But even with 20/20 hindisight I don't think 20 scumbags could have done any more damage to the US.(Short of being elected to the Whitehouse).

The whole country has been completely fucked up psychologically. If the other plane had wnet into the capitol building who knows?

HItting a nuclear powerplant might cause a leak but it's not going to cause a nuclear explosion or meltdown.

I think from their perspective they couldn't have done much better.(apart from the fact they don't exist anymore and aren't fucking supernatural virgins of course)

Cheers!

diamondD
07-20-2005, 10:21 PM

Purses are more viable weapons than terrorist fanatics with boxcutters that have just sliced someone's throat in front of them? Just because women are known to cram stuff in them?

WTF???

Damn dude, don't ever talk about other people not living in reality. That's the stupidest explanation I think I have heard on this board. Any board.

Those people had no idea they were about to die. They thought they were being hijacked. You are doing them a great disservice bringing up crap like this. Do yourself a favor and quit babbling.

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 10:30 PM
The people on those flights, with the exception of the one that crashed in PA, were under the illusion that this was a normal hijacking, if the word "normal" can be used to describe such an event (complete with bomb threats, something far more sinister and intimidating than just the threat of being sliced by a box-cutter).

The passengers thought they were going to land, and if they didn't panic or do anything rash maybe, just maybe, they'll survive. The planners were quite aware of this as some of the hijackers didn't know that it was a suicide attack.

ashstralia
07-21-2005, 09:21 AM

19 amateur pilots with box cutters

maybe only four pilots.

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by bobgnote
And smeghead, all the incited Islamist factions are doing is cutting off the prevailing smeghead journalism, which enabled all the deregulation, so Al Queda and whoever can whack the hive, that is smoking itself out, already. You will not get to be a smarmy liberal idealogue and think yourself out of the bag you have on your head, k.

1. Yeah, the aviation thing is NOT going YOUR WAY, Kyeeth. Your complete lack of understanding of circumstances in music or aviation marks you as one stupid s.o.b., with a bit of savant, in here. Too bad for US, smeghead. If Dave LR ever sees me I will ask him for a modern playlist to get covering. Another thing I have going is flight. You suck, I don't, we're doomed ANYWAY, I KNOW, ReWarf, red dwarf, even if Erstie hits. Not ALL of what I do has been duped, yet.
2. The lack of your or anyone's understanding of the deregulated, long-term power deals, four years down, now, indicates all Al Queda had to do was a memorable bombing, starting with right after the 2001 power deals illegally were implemented, without accurate cost assessments and projections, a badge of FRAUD. Al Queda, Weird Al, Ed VH, or whoever could have bombed in NYC, and the finding infrastructure would still go. London's toughie is it is home to COE, which switched to Crusader under Vic and Disraeli, and it got the Olympics, but note the FOUR factor. It is four years after the power deals started all the fundsucker inflation, so lose your job, dude, and your head is the bomb, got any ideas what to do when you walk?

Whatever Cheesehead.

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Purses are more viable weapons than terrorist fanatics with boxcutters that have just sliced someone's throat in front of them? Just because women are known to cram stuff in them?

WTF???

Damn dude, don't ever talk about other people not living in reality. That's the stupidest explanation I think I have heard on this board. Any board.

Those people had no idea they were about to die. They thought they were being hijacked. You are doing them a great disservice bringing up crap like this. Do yourself a favor and quit babbling.

Written by a woman:

Put yourself in the shoes of the masterminds of Operation 911. The attacks had to be tightly coordinated. Four jets took off within 15 minutes of each other at Boston, Dulles, and Newark airports, and roughly two hours later, it was over. The masterminds couldn't afford to take needless chances.

Years ago I saw a local TV news reporter interview a New York mugger about the occupational hazards of his trade. "It's a very, very dangerous trade," the mugger informed the interviewer. "Some of these people are crazy! They fight back! You can get hurt!"

If a freelance New York mugger realized the unpredictable nature of human behavior, surely the pros who pulled this job off must have known the same truth. Yet we are asked to believe that the culprits took four jet airliners, with four sets of crew and four sets of passengers -- armed with (depending on the news reports you read) "knives," "plastic knives" and box cutters. Given the crazy and unpredictable nature of humans, why would they try this bold plan when they were so poorly armed?

A lady's handbag -- given the weight of the contents most women insist on packing -- is an awesome weapon. I know, I have used mine in self defense. Are we to believe that none of the women had the testosterone to knock those flimsy little weapons out of the hijackers' hands? And what of the briefcases most men carry? Thrown, those briefcase can be potent weapons. Your ordinary every-day New York mugger would never take the chances that our culprits took.

Flight attendant Michelle Heidenberger was on board Flight 77. She had been "trained to handle a hijacking. She knew not to let anyone in the cockpit. She knew to tell the hijacker that she didn't have a key and would have to call the pilots. None of her training mattered." ( "On flight 77: 'Our Plane Is Being Hijacked'," The Washington Post, September 12, 2001, pgs. A 1, 11.)

That's right, The Washington Post for once is telling the whole truth. Heidenberger's training didn't matter, the pilots' training didn't matter, the ladies handbags didn't matter, the mens' briefcases didn't matter. The masterminds of Operation 911 knew that whatever happened aboard those flights, the control of the planes was in their hands. Even if the crew and passengers fought back, my hypothesis is that they could not have regained control of the planes, for the planes were being controlled by Global Hawk technology.

Get the whole article here: http://www.public-action.com/911/robotplane.html

Nickdfresh
07-21-2005, 01:04 PM
The hijackers LIED. They said that they had bombs on board located in the cargo hold that they would detonate if anybody attempted to take back control of the plane from them.

It was not just box-cutters, it was a combination of F-E-A-R and H-O-P-E that enabled the hijcklers to maintain control.

The passengers on Flight 93 acted when they realized what was actually going on.

Nickdfresh
07-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Disturbing shit nonetheless:

FL93 Transmissions (http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/flight93-air-traffic.wma)

FORD
07-21-2005, 01:10 PM
I swear I never understood a word of what he typed. Bizarre...

I saw the words "smeghead" and "red dwarf". The rest was pretty much a blurry sea of insanity.

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 01:22 PM
The hijackers LIED. They said that they had bombs on board located in the cargo hold that they would detonate if anybody attempted to take back control of the plane from them.

It was not just box-cutters, it was a combination of F-E-A-R and H-O-P-E that enabled the hijcklers to maintain control.

The passengers on Flight 93 acted when they realized what was actually going on.

Truth is none of us know what happend. Anything can be faked to cover something up, even air traffic transmissions. The logic that no Air Force planes were scrambled that morning makes things even more suspect.

bobgnote
07-21-2005, 02:18 PM
I saw the words "smeghead" and "red dwarf". The rest was pretty much a blurry sea of insanity.

It was cool beat, liberal idealogue dweebster!

For a guitar player. I write this kinda dlr stuff while I think, easy, then do my e-mail and contributions, elsewhere. If I had time for it, I'd play guitar, again. Know what they say, time is money, with me and real hos, vice versa.

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Wha- HACK- O!!!
No train of thought, just gibberish. Get a life...

Ally_Kat
07-21-2005, 03:22 PM
The logic that no Air Force planes were scrambled that morning makes things even more suspect.

*sigh* another point that has been explained to you over and over again by people in the military and people in the industry that you choose to ignore. But I guess they were all paid off to say that.

Ally_Kat
07-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Written by a woman:

Put yourself in the shoes of the masterminds of Operation 911. The attacks had to be tightly coordinated. Four jets took off within 15 minutes of each other at Boston, Dulles, and Newark airports, and roughly two hours later, it was over. The masterminds couldn't afford to take needless chances.

Years ago I saw a local TV news reporter interview a New York mugger about the occupational hazards of his trade. "It's a very, very dangerous trade," the mugger informed the interviewer. "Some of these people are crazy! They fight back! You can get hurt!"

If a freelance New York mugger realized the unpredictable nature of human behavior, surely the pros who pulled this job off must have known the same truth. Yet we are asked to believe that the culprits took four jet airliners, with four sets of crew and four sets of passengers -- armed with (depending on the news reports you read) "knives," "plastic knives" and box cutters. Given the crazy and unpredictable nature of humans, why would they try this bold plan when they were so poorly armed?

A lady's handbag -- given the weight of the contents most women insist on packing -- is an awesome weapon. I know, I have used mine in self defense. Are we to believe that none of the women had the testosterone to knock those flimsy little weapons out of the hijackers' hands? And what of the briefcases most men carry? Thrown, those briefcase can be potent weapons. Your ordinary every-day New York mugger would never take the chances that our culprits took.

Flight attendant Michelle Heidenberger was on board Flight 77. She had been "trained to handle a hijacking. She knew not to let anyone in the cockpit. She knew to tell the hijacker that she didn't have a key and would have to call the pilots. None of her training mattered." ( "On flight 77: 'Our Plane Is Being Hijacked'," The Washington Post, September 12, 2001, pgs. A 1, 11.)

That's right, The Washington Post for once is telling the whole truth. Heidenberger's training didn't matter, the pilots' training didn't matter, the ladies handbags didn't matter, the mens' briefcases didn't matter. The masterminds of Operation 911 knew that whatever happened aboard those flights, the control of the planes was in their hands. Even if the crew and passengers fought back, my hypothesis is that they could not have regained control of the planes, for the planes were being controlled by Global Hawk technology.

Get the whole article here: http://www.public-action.com/911/robotplane.html

and my lil California grape, NYC muggers very rarely have or threaten their victims with weapons.

I'd love to see how this person woudl react when their life is threatened. I bet she wouldn't be so brave.

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 03:34 PM
*sigh* another point that has been explained to you over and over again by people in the military and people in the industry that you choose to ignore. But I guess they were all paid off to say that.

Not with a very good explanation. Not once. It has been standard operating procedure for over 25 years that when a plane loses transponder contact of goes off course, fighter jets are scrambled.

Yet on Sept 11, after 4 planes are hijacked simultaniously, and event which has never occured in human history, no fighter jets are scrambled.

Payne Stewarts (the golfer) plane lost contact just a few months earlier, and fighter jets were on them in less than 10 minutes. A private plane no less. And we couldn't get a plane in the air for FOUR hijacked airliners????!?!?? WTF???

knuckleboner
07-21-2005, 03:45 PM
so, does anybody think that people in the past used to fling around conspiracy theories?

englishman#1: so, i heard the spanish armada sunk. england is saved!
englishman#2: no we're not. we're doomed more than ever. there was never any armada. queen elizabeth just created it to make it harder for us to justify getting rid of the monarchy.

Ally_Kat
07-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
so, does anybody think that people in the past used to fling around conspiracy theories?

englishman#1: so, i heard the spanish armada sunk. england is saved!
englishman#2: no we're not. we're doomed more than ever. there was never any armada. queen elizabeth just created it to make it harder for us to justify getting rid of the monarchy.

best conspiracy post ever! lol :D

Ally_Kat
07-21-2005, 03:59 PM
everything we could ever try to get Keeyth to understand (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7595&perpage=30&highlight=beotch&pagenumber=1)...but he ignores reality

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 04:03 PM
everything we could ever try to get Keeyth to understand (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7595&perpage=30&highlight=beotch&pagenumber=1)...but he ignores reality

Don't even go there little girl. That is a bunch of B.S. the way you try to 'explain' away that .

Warham
07-21-2005, 04:06 PM
Keeyth's a lost cause, 'little girl'. ;)

Don't waste your breath.

BigBadBrian
07-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Ally, Keeyth's a bonafide moron of the Tin-Foil-Beanie Caliber. :cool:

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Now THERE are two opinions I value highly...:rolleyes:

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Ally, Keeyth's a bonafide moron of the Tin-Foil-Beanie Caliber. :cool:

Brian, I've told you a thousand times, I don't share your taste in hats... ...by the way, the sun shining off of yours is blinding! :D

diamondD
07-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Wha- HACK- O!!!
No train of thought, just gibberish. Get a life...

Were you talking to yourself?

diamondD
07-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Don't even go there little girl. That is a bunch of B.S. the way you try to 'explain' away that .

As opposed to your theory about the arsenal of women with purses making a hijacking unlikely?:rolleyes:

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 06:41 PM
As opposed to your theory about the arsenal of women with purses making a hijacking unlikely?:rolleyes:

Wasn't MY theory asswipe. I showed you the person who wrote the article. I just think her sense of logic makes more sense that that of a sheep (yours).

Ally_Kat
07-21-2005, 07:13 PM

Yeah, okay. People who served in the military and who work in the industry verses you? YOu only consider it Bullshit because you are locked into your conpsiracy theorist mindset. You yourself are a sheep to the inside job thinking track.

Ally_Kat
07-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Keeyth's a lost cause, 'little girl'. ;)

Don't waste your breath.

I know. Not worth it anymore. One day he'll realize, hopefully.

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 07:32 PM
I know. Not worth it anymore. One day he'll realize, hopefully.

Funny, I hope the same for you.
I actually wish I was wrong, but I don't believe I am.

Keeyth
07-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Yeah, okay. People who served in the military and who work in the industry verses you? YOu only consider it Bullshit because you are locked into your conpsiracy theorist mindset. You yourself are a sheep to the inside job thinking track.

The military???!?!? You mean the people who work DIRECTLY for the Chimpresident???

Your damn right I think they were involved, whether they knew it or not. It's W's army, babe. They do as he says...

diamondD
07-21-2005, 08:18 PM
Wasn't MY theory asswipe. I showed you the person who wrote the article. I just think her sense of logic makes more sense that that of a sheep (yours).

Then you're presenting the theory as one you believe in. You're just using semantics now. If you think that women's purses, without knowing what is inside them , present a reason why they had weapons on boards and should have been able to stop them with them is more believable than the fact that they thought they would live if they cooperated, you don't have a clue about logic.

Like it was said, you're a waste of time.

Ally_Kat
07-22-2005, 12:33 AM
The military???!?!? You mean the people who work DIRECTLY for the Chimpresident???

Your damn right I think they were involved, whether they knew it or not. It's W's army, babe. They do as he says...

I'm talking about our own inhouse vets, unless you're telling me they've been bought off, too.

If so, one of you guys has to get in touch with JA and tell him come take me out to dinner...in the flight suit!

Keeyth
07-22-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm talking about our own inhouse vets, unless you're telling me they've been bought off, too.

If so, one of you guys has to get in touch with JA and tell him come take me out to dinner...in the flight suit!

Where would you like to eat? :D

Guitar Shark
07-22-2005, 01:14 PM
There are now two people on my ignore list: thome and Keef.

Keeyth
07-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Oh THAT hurts! :rolleyes:

Keeyth
07-22-2005, 01:19 PM
You're the one person I couldn't possibly care less about...

4moreyears
07-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Funny my thread on the murdred Mary Jo was shut down but Ford leaves open an article from a left wing website. This website is no more news worthy than who ever wrote that article about Uncle Teddy the killer. Comne on Ford, be fair with your mod power.

bobgnote
07-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Funny, I hope the same for you.
I actually wish I was wrong, but I don't believe I am.

Alright. Check Paula Zahn's CNN feature I saw yesterday, 7/22/05, re the numerical coincidence feature re '7' and '9/11,' and the way the dates and differences all add up.

AND there is no plane-crash at Bldg. 7 at WTC, which collapsed as if demolished, by controlled explosions, after the towers were stricken.

The whole thing went down after mere Islamist FACTIONS were provoked to terror, not nations, which are also undermined by the unfolding funding implosion in California and any other state, unlawfully stricken by inflationary, long-term power deals, which all government and information media in collusion are hiding, as a source of fund-sucker inflation, which Al Queda and other factions incited can clearly see.

For this reason, British and other foreign nationals injured as a direct result of the fraud may SUE any US-based entity, somehow neglected by all the service unions in California and other energy-contract-fraud-stricken states. When Governor Davis wrapped up his Dec. 2000-Summer 2001 negotiated frauds, now with DWS, he had inflated the 5th largest economy in the world by illegally manipulating all utilities and scarcities, for electricity, so production and services related to infrastructure must collapse, like a Trade Tower, burning inside.

I have been sassed a lot in DLR forums, by all kinda punky fuckups, but out here, I got a load for trying to tell ALL the media they would face suits for RELIEF and REMEDY, by classes, that include first foreigners injured by design, then by UNIONS. When that happens, we may see failure of insurance firms, then what?

Warham
07-22-2005, 05:37 PM
There are now two people on my ignore list: thome and Keef.

I wonder why...

FORD
07-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Funny my thread on the murdred Mary Jo was shut down but Ford leaves open an article from a left wing website. This website is no more news worthy than who ever wrote that article about Uncle Teddy the killer. Comne on Ford, be fair with your mod power.

There's a difference between documented sources (whether you believe them or not) and THE FUCKING CHAIN MAIL BULLSHIT WHICH I TOLD YOU BEFORE WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.

Chain mail is spam. Should I invite the Hindu Spam School to post their "Win a free Playstation" threads here too? :rolleyes:

Keeyth
07-22-2005, 06:27 PM
I wonder why...

Even you have to admit, although I may have a different opinion than you about things, I don't babble incoherently like thome... ...there is a difference. ;)

Ally_Kat
07-22-2005, 08:01 PM
Where would you like to eat? :D

I don't dine with people who resort to insulting me as a person when they have nothing else of their conspiracy to throw at me.

That and I'm only giving miltary men the honor ;)

Keeyth
07-22-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm outta here for the weekend. Everybody have a good one! See ya Monday! :D

4moreyears
07-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Ford id a Dick.

FORD
07-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Ford has a huge Dick.

Why, yes I do. But I hate to brag :cool: