PDA

View Full Version : Strange coincidence...

Soul Reaper
07-18-2005, 02:11 PM
I was reading a newspaper, I was listening to The Smiths song 'Girlfriend In a Coma', and when I looked at the paper and there was an article about someone in a coma. Then I decide to change CD and listen to Ozzy Osbourne - Tribute. I picked 'Suicide Solution', for some reason, and on the next page of the newspaper there was an article on the suicide bombers and on the back page of the newspaper there was a pic of Sharon Osbourne.

anyone else had any strange coincidences?

Anonymous
07-18-2005, 02:23 PM
That can only mean one thing... Sharon Osbourne will attempt to suicide you with a bomb, but it'll backfire and she'll be in a coma after the bomb blows up in her face. Logical, no?

Read the signs people... read the signs.

Cheers! :bottle:

Soul Reaper
07-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
That can only mean one thing... Sharon Osbourne will attempt to suicide you with a bomb, but it'll backfire and she'll be in a coma after the bomb blows up in her face. Logical, no?

Read the signs people... read the signs.

Cheers! :bottle:

I BELIEVE!!!

hollywood5150
07-18-2005, 02:37 PM
yeah I have a shit load............depends exactly what you wanna talk about??

love, death, life, cars, music

1. cars= after i crashed my firebird, i didnt know whether i should fix it or get rid of it..........so for two weeks i was working on getting a nother vehicle, I had a dream 3 times in a row. i had a dream i was gonna be in another car crash, trapped inside a red car with grey interior..........after car shopping for 2 weeks.......a friend called me and told me hey i found a firbird just like your........so i'm thinking cool, i dont have to paint it black..........

So i get ther and ask him , where is the car..........he points to the end of the garage......it is a red firebird with grey interior.........looked identicle to the one i was dreaming about.........needless to say i didnt buy it.

love= a young lady i fell in love with at first site works for a furniture store......it is a farily large company. I was thinking about her and I was a fraid to call her..... seeing that our friendship is WIERD. I was driving aimlessly down the road.......... I get my first red light 2 seconds later a delivery truck stops to the left of me.........and then another on my right turning lane..........being 10-15 miles aways from her job, as i thought of her, these two trucks pull up beside me.

I had this song in my head when i got in my car.........usually i wake up with a song in my head.........the first song i hear when i get into my car is......that song.........I thought it was one hell of a coincidence because I woke up at 7am.............got into my car at 10am.......was humming and sing that song all morning long.....and it is the first song i hear in the car.........."Crimson and Clover"

Redballjets88
07-18-2005, 02:42 PM
ok the love thing made no sense

hollywood5150
07-18-2005, 03:49 PM
OH YEAH........I forgot to mention that ...the trucks were from the company she works for..........

LACKS Dept store...........BIG black UPS type delivery trucks on either side...........miles away from the store .........

at an intersection........w/me sanwiched in the middle..........

as i thought about her..........and.....

Soul Reaper
07-19-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
yeah I have a shit load............depends exactly what you wanna talk about??

love, death, life, cars, music

1. cars= after i crashed my firebird, i didnt know whether i should fix it or get rid of it..........so for two weeks i was working on getting a nother vehicle, I had a dream 3 times in a row. i had a dream i was gonna be in another car crash, trapped inside a red car with grey interior..........after car shopping for 2 weeks.......a friend called me and told me hey i found a firbird just like your........so i'm thinking cool, i dont have to paint it black..........

So i get ther and ask him , where is the car..........he points to the end of the garage......it is a red firebird with grey interior.........looked identicle to the one i was dreaming about.........needless to say i didnt buy it.

love= a young lady i fell in love with at first site works for a furniture store......it is a farily large company. I was thinking about her and I was a fraid to call her..... seeing that our friendship is WIERD. I was driving aimlessly down the road.......... I get my first red light 2 seconds later a delivery truck stops to the left of me.........and then another on my right turning lane..........being 10-15 miles aways from her job, as i thought of her, these two trucks pull up beside me.

I had this song in my head when i got in my car.........usually i wake up with a song in my head.........the first song i hear when i get into my car is......that song.........I thought it was one hell of a coincidence because I woke up at 7am.............got into my car at 10am.......was humming and sing that song all morning long.....and it is the first song i hear in the car.........."Crimson and Clover"

cool coincidences!

i've had a few more, but i've forgotten them now