PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone heard the is Savage Guy?

Unchainme
07-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Hi, I'm back from vacation, Well anyways I'm just curious If anyone has heard this guy on radio, He seems like the Extreme Right Wing version of Ford, except Ford is slighty less crazy, (Just Kidding Ford.) Getting to the pont, The libs always thought Rush and Hanity were Nazi's, There nothing compared to the psycho that is Michael Savage.

Unchainme
07-21-2005, 08:16 PM
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html

Here's a link to the Nazi LOL.

Like Ford he does make very good points, but i still think he's crazy, (Savage Not Ford:))

Unchainme
07-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Ohh, and he plays Looks That Kill as his intro.

Serling
07-21-2005, 08:30 PM
The lunatic fringe.

Nickdfresh
07-21-2005, 08:32 PM
He was on a local failed attempt at "FM talk." He sounded like a moronic bore, but I really didn't listen enough to get a much of an idea. I don't think he was quite a NAZI though. He seemed to be more of a "whacky, outrageous radio-guy" button pusher. I really don't think he believed 50% of his bullshit.

diamondD
07-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Yeah, I listened to him for a bit one day on XM. He's just trying to stir controversy for ratings. i got bored pretty quick.

Unchainme
07-21-2005, 08:51 PM
God I remeber hearing on the show that he Thinks BUSH is too WEAK.

Serling
07-21-2005, 08:53 PM
He's another Neo-Con lap dog. He says the things that are usually said behind closed doors.

superdave
07-21-2005, 08:54 PM
And I thought you meant 'Randy'.....

Serling
07-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by superdave

That's a horse of a different color.

Unchainme
07-21-2005, 09:04 PM
One thing I would love to see is either Nick, Loungemachine or Ford call him up on his show to debate him, I would pay to see that!

Nickdfresh
07-21-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
One thing I would love to see is either Nick, Loungemachine or Ford call him up on his show to debate him, I would pay to see that!

He'd hang up on us. From what little I hear, the RUSH and friends call screeners usually only let the inarticulate (dumb) liberals on the air.

Unchainme
07-21-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
He'd hang up on us. From what little I hear, the RUSH and friends call screeners usually only let the inarticulate (dumb) liberals on the air.

Always worth a shot though. Nothing like a good debate.

Unchainme
07-21-2005, 09:11 PM

Auctually If it was to be a fair fight between Liberal And Conservative, It should be with you guys wan Mark Levin Of WABC New York, He's my personal favorite Conservative talk show host.

Unchainme
07-21-2005, 10:14 PM
Bump

FORD
07-21-2005, 11:56 PM
I'd take little Mikey Weiner (his real name) on any day. Mush or Hannity as well, but they won't allow callers like me.

Now on the other hand, Republicans call Air America's radio personalities all the time. And get beat down with the facts :D

Cathedral
07-22-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by superdave

"Snap into a Slim Jim, Ooooooh Yeahhhh!"

Unchainme
07-22-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I'd take little Mikey Weiner (his real name) on any day. Mush or Hannity as well, but they won't allow callers like me.

Now on the other hand, Republicans call Air America's radio personalities all the time. And get beat down with the facts :D

But have You tried it yet to prove it?, Just curious, I would love to hear you guys debate 'em.

Warham
07-22-2005, 06:54 AM

Isn't that the only kind?

Nickdfresh
07-22-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Isn't that the only kind?

Asshole.:)

Unchainme
07-22-2005, 11:12 PM
I was listenin got savage tonight, Well he was Angry as usual (Big Suprise :Rolls Eyes: ) Anyways he kept saying how "we were wasting our time in Iraq" and "How he thinks W is a weak.". Even as a Right Winger I think the guys Insane.