PDA

View Full Version : The Shockmaster

Soul Reaper
07-23-2005, 08:40 AM
I remember seeing a clip of his debut in WCW. I laughed my ass off!!

well, i've just found the clip again. here you go.

Shockmaster Entrance Debut (http://www.gis.net/~jspower/shockmaster.avi)

thome
07-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Killer! lol

Soul Reaper
07-23-2005, 09:15 AM
i know.

it's supposed to be the most embarassing moment in wrestling!

thome
07-23-2005, 09:29 AM
works for me

Soul Reaper
07-23-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by thome
works for me

i never said it didn't work.

Seshmeister
07-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
i know.

it's supposed to be the most embarassing moment in wrestling!

And that's no mean feat...

Toni Montana
07-25-2005, 02:11 AM
dat was rasslin's most embarrassing moment? rasslin' itself and itz stoopid fanz are the embarassment. putoz like with names like bad bill and blue avenger. blue avenger wears blue underwear and a blue mask and has orange skin thanx to the tanning machine. this queerbait rolls around with in his blue speedos with corporal punishment, who looks like a drogas addicion in camoflauge.

all there interviews go like this,"lemme tell you brother! I'm gonna blah blah blah!!!" then they go to the ring and have a fake fight where the punches dont look real at all. and estupidos like you stand and cheer when the bad guy wrestler gets beat and you boo when he cheats. it is so obviously fake. anyone who watches it has the brain of a retardo and dont know his dick from his ass.

if toni montana wants to watch real athletes fight. toni montana will watch ufc or boxing and not some gay circus clowns in underwear.

Ozzy Fudd
07-25-2005, 06:37 AM
That shit was funny as hell

Soul Reaper
07-25-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Toni Montana
dat was rasslin's most embarrassing moment? rasslin' itself and itz stoopid fanz are the embarassment. putoz like with names like bad bill and blue avenger. blue avenger wears blue underwear and a blue mask and has orange skin thanx to the tanning machine. this queerbait rolls around with in his blue speedos with corporal punishment, who looks like a drogas addicion in camoflauge.

all there interviews go like this,"lemme tell you brother! I'm gonna blah blah blah!!!" then they go to the ring and have a fake fight where the punches dont look real at all. and estupidos like you stand and cheer when the bad guy wrestler gets beat and you boo when he cheats. it is so obviously fake. anyone who watches it has the brain of a retardo and dont know his dick from his ass.

if toni montana wants to watch real athletes fight. toni montana will watch ufc or boxing and not some gay circus clowns in underwear.

i have to admit, you are right. But wrestling today is, unfortunately, more about entertainment than the actual wrestling.

fans who are gullible to wrestling are called 'marks'. I hate those people. Wrestling is fake, but it can be fun to watch, like ECW.

and btw, i do prefer to watch ufc as well.

Mr Badguy
07-26-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Toni Montana

Anybody who says "dat" is gay.

Fuck off.

Soul Reaper
07-27-2005, 08:19 AM
anyone who acts like a rapper is gay!!!

Antman
07-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Didn't he used to be the Tugboat and then Typhoon along with Earthquake as part of the Natural Disasters in the WWF back in the day?

Soul Reaper
07-27-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Antman
Didn't he used to be the Tugboat and then Typhoon along with Earthquake as part of the Natural Disasters in the WWF back in the day?

i know. all of them were crap gimmicks