let\'s go across the freeway and have a drink! whadya saaaaaaay

DG you can squat on the beer bottles.

ROTFLMFAO...:D....:D

diamondsgirl
07-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
let\'s go across the freeway and have a drink! whadya saaaaaaay

DG you can squat on the beer bottles.

You really are a freak. Can you stop thinking about Max for one day? For a half a day? Try an hour. I know its tough...but, I think you can do it.:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
07-25-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat
ROTFLMFAO...:D....:D

Pretty funny huh Fab?

Not much longer to laugh ...

MAX
07-26-2005, 12:26 AM
Sammy Who,

You are such a fucking schmuck. Seriously, fuck you and I no longer care. You are among the elite of losers. Hence, you are even lower than whaleshit. You're sick, completely unfunny, witless, boring, obsessed with me and a fucking spineless and dickless coward. I've called you out several fuckin' times and you just pull chickenshit behavior like this. Going after DG also shows the entire site what a complete and total pussy you are. She's a stellar and well respected person on this site who happens to be one of my best friends and most importantly, is held in the highest of regards at The Army. You just keep being a total ass and dissing women though cos it makes your little wee wee move.

However, my life (unlike your both sad and pathetic existence tis' good) so you just keep on rainin' and I'll ALWAYS be the parade.

Now once and for all, step up and be a man or cuntinue being the fucking pussy that you are. Tis' your choice wimp but this is the last time I'm ever paying attention to your years of stalking me.

Got it dickless?

MAX
07-26-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
You really are a freak. Can you stop thinking about Max for one day? For a half a day? Try an hour. I know its tough...but, I think you can do it.:rolleyes:

Talk to me Goose. ;)

Sammy Who??
07-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Sammy Who,

You are such a fucking schmuck. Seriously, fuck you and I no longer care. You are among the elite of losers. Hence, you are even lower than whaleshit. You\'re sick, completely unfunny, witless, boring, obsessed with me and a fucking spineless and dickless coward. I\'ve called you out several fuckin\' times and you just pull chickenshit behavior like this. Going after DG also shows the entire site what a complete and total pussy you are. She\'s a stellar and well respected person on this site who happens to be one of my best friends and most importantly, is held in the highest of regards at The Army. You just keep being a total ass and dissing women though cos it makes your little wee wee move.

However, my life (unlike your both sad and pathetic existence tis\' good) so you just keep on rainin\' and I\'ll ALWAYS be the parade.

Now once and for all, step up and be a man or cuntinue being the fucking pussy that you are. Tis\' your choice wimp but this is the last time I\'m ever paying attention to your years of stalking me.

Got it dickless?

listen you degenerate mormon douchebag. you are pathetic with these years of stalking bullshit you insecure two faced idiot.

and DG shut up and do what you do best lay horizontal with your legs spread.

i\'m on a busniess trip tomorrow. so fuck of maxipad.

where are you chickenshit?

ALinChainz
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
What is the deal with this Sammy Who person?

MAX and DG are 2 of the nicest people here.

I don't get it.

Someone feel free to fill me in on it.

Golden AWe
07-26-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat
Nothing like cold beer in a hot summer nite :gulp:

nothing like exposing a lying cunt and having a beer after that!

btw, this thread is GAY, sammy who.

FasterPussycat
07-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Nothing
Originally posted by Golden AWe
nothing like exposing a lying cunt and having a beer after that!

btw, this thread is GAY, sammy who.

Nothing like a cold glass of beer after punking a fat boy...:gulp:

MAX
07-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
listen you degenerate mormon douchebag. you are pathetic with these years of stalking bullshit you insecure two faced idiot.

and DG shut up and do what you do best lay horizontal with your legs spread.

i\'m on a busniess trip tomorrow. so fuck of maxipad.

where are you chickenshit?

You fucking sorry sack of shit.

"Business trip" my ass. :rolleyes:

Picking up a cupla pounds of dope and driving them over the state line doesn't cunt as work fool.

I'll meet you anywhere and anytime as I've told you before you psychotic shitheal.

What's your beef with DG you scumbag? Oh, I forgot, she's a woman and you've yet to be with one in your entire pathetic existence so all you know how to do is talk like the white-trash, wife beater wearing punk that you are. :mad:

Antman
07-27-2005, 10:03 AM
The first time I ever had Red Stripe was in Jamaica. I can't really tell if it was good or not since we were stoned the whole time. I remember Budweiser being expensive compared to Red Stripe. It wasn't until years later that I realized that Bud is imported to Jamaica.