PDA

View Full Version : The War On Terror, Is Over.....

Cathedral
07-26-2005, 11:10 PM
The language has changed to "Struggle Against Violent Extremist's"???

And just when things weren't fucked up enough.

Aye Carumba!

Rikk
07-26-2005, 11:14 PM
So does a violent extremist not constitute something terrifying? And why a struggle and not a war? Are they just casually disagreeing with some struggle involved?

Gosh, these headings and classifications are so complicated. I still don't know if the U.S. is currently at Security Alert Yellow, Orange or Polka-Dot.

Nickdfresh
07-26-2005, 11:14 PM
The truth is that the threat was wildly exaggerated and misplaced to begin with. But it's convenient for both sides to believe that al Qaeda is an effective, omniscient organization.

They do not exist as such...

Rikk
07-26-2005, 11:23 PM
If Al Quaida were as efficient as they claim, there would be many more attacks than there have been, considering how much more time the U.S. spends NOT attacking Al Quaida.

Cathedral
07-26-2005, 11:24 PM
I'm still trying to digest this new language thing.
I've been busting my ass of late, so i am not real current on the scoops anymore.

But this just boggles my mind.
Are we downscaling our efforts on Global Terror, er, a ooops, i mean, Struggle against extremist fucks?

And good question, what the hell is our current security code color?
Not that it matters, i'm always on red alert.

Nickdfresh
07-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I'm still trying to digest this new language thing.
I've been busting my ass of late, so i am not real current on the scoops anymore.

But this just boggles my mind.
Are we downscaling our efforts on Global Terror, er, a ooops, i mean, Struggle against extremist fucks?

And good question, what the hell is our current security code color?
Not that it matters, i'm always on red alert.

Watch the BBC videos linked to my sig. They'll explain a lot.

Cathedral
07-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
If Al Quaida were as efficient as they claim, there would be many more attacks than there have been, considering how much more time the U.S. spends NOT attacking Al Quaida.

That's the damn truth, too.
It isn't impossible to attack any city in this country, not for anyone who really wants to do so.
And it isn't just people from foreign lands we should be keeping our eyes on.
A suicidal idiot can wear any skin and be from anywhere.

Rikk
07-26-2005, 11:35 PM
And it isn't just people from foreign lands we should be keeping our eyes on.
A suicidal idiot can wear any skin and be from anywhere.

Exactly.

The next suicide attacker in the States will probably be a bearded Kenny Rogers look-a-like with a shirt stating in bold letters: "EAT YOUR GRITS".

scorpioboy33
07-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Watch the BBC videos linked to my sig. They'll explain a lot.

sorry dude I can't see your sig. I'm kinda dumb...give me a hinst?

Nickdfresh
07-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
sorry dude I can't see your sig. I'm kinda dumb...give me a hinst?

Watch the three videos archived here:

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000753.html

FORD
07-27-2005, 12:51 AM
How does the most extreme gang of criminals to ever occupy Washington DC possibly claim to fight extremists?

Rikk
07-27-2005, 01:05 AM
"Extremist" is a fucking pithy, subjective word anyway. It means nothing.

I'm an extremist...I'm absolutely mad about poontang.

Cathedral
07-27-2005, 01:53 AM
Well, by changing the code here i'd say that anyone who opposes the Bush Administration can be considered an extremist, eh?

This is just some more of that flashy double talk to manuever us out of more freedom and liberty, just wait and see.

Next the army will be breaking down doors at dinner time to arrest entire families for having a dissenting attitude.

Yeah folks, this is just another fine governmental ploy of changing the path without telling anyone the path has changed.
Or a tactic to make their actions seem more legit.

The fact is, support for the war on terror was dropping fast, so instead of really changing anything they just call it something else.

Hey, if the sheep don't notice a problem, then there isn't one, right?

Whatever!

scorpioboy33
07-27-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Watch the three videos archived here:

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000753.html

thanks I did great stuff!

Unchainme
07-27-2005, 02:27 AM
The language has changed to "Struggle Against Violent Extremist's"???

And just when things weren't fucked up enough.

Aye Carumba!

Couldn't we just call it The War On Assholes? Just a thought. (I Betcha Ford will make a comment relating that to protesting bush or something)

Cathedral
07-27-2005, 03:42 AM
I become a target in a war on assholes, lol.

Not a day goes by that i don't hear someone calling me an asshole for one reason or another.

That's fine too, because if i am an asshole to someone it is because they deserved it.
I don't get assholish without provocation.

Or maybe i do!
I could be an egomaniacal asshole, so i'll have to wait for that war i reckon. :)

FORD
07-27-2005, 03:46 AM
Well, by changing the code here i'd say that anyone who opposes the Bush Administration can be considered an extremist, eh?

This is just some more of that flashy double talk to manuever us out of more freedom and liberty, just wait and see.

Next the army will be breaking down doors at dinner time to arrest entire families for having a dissenting attitude.

Yeah folks, this is just another fine governmental ploy of changing the path without telling anyone the path has changed.
Or a tactic to make their actions seem more legit.

The fact is, support for the war on terror was dropping fast, so instead of really changing anything they just call it something else.

Hey, if the sheep don't notice a problem, then there isn't one, right?

Whatever!

This is exactly what I'm convinced they WILL do some day.

And while some of our friends here who remain Busheep will consider that "paranoid", the one thing this Fraudministration did to confirm these suspicions (apart from this Orwellian language game) was when they finally captured Eric Rudolph a few months ago.

This piece of shit was the very dictionary definition of what SHOULD be considered a terrorist. He was (like Bin Laden) a religious wacko extremist who was deluded into thinking violence would bring about the political changes he wanted.

Yet at NO point did anyone from the BCE ever refer to Rudolph as a terrorist. But during the very same time period he was on trial, they (the BCE) indicated that they WOULD apply the name "terrorist" to environmental protestors!!

Greenpeace a bigger threat than a bastard who blows up an Olympic park or a bar or a clinic?.

Tim Mc Veigh, likewise, wouldn't be considered a terrorist by the BCE's definition. Because they refuse to define what they mean by the word.

Which means they can change it at will, to whatever's convenient at the moment.

Kinda like they have done with their excuse for invading Iraq.

Cathedral
07-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Hmmmm, there's talk of pulling out of Iraq on MSNBC?

Oh, and what i would give for one day with Monica Crowly, va va voom....

Anyway, is it time to vote yet?
It's time to start sending some folks to the curb and clean up our political system once and for all.

This is what we get for being voters who go straight party without knowing or caring what the person really stands for, as long as our team wins of course.

We are all to blame for how things have turned out.
Non-Voters more than anyone, but we're all guilty just the same.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Hmmmm, there's talk of pulling out of Iraq on MSNBC?

And in this thread.:)

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=618924#post618924