PDA

View Full Version : Who is Your Least Favorite memeber on the board

JesterstarsMom
07-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Is it my son.

Mine would be Toni Montana because he left me for Three Inch Cock (He Really does have one.) and Tom Vu. The Three T's are insult to gay guys every where.

Unchainme
07-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Your son, i fucking hate Jizzy Stool, Hes such a Fucking moron, and you know what else, HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!

Soul Reaper
07-27-2005, 02:14 PM
myself :D

Thorman
07-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by JesterstarsMom
Is it my son.

Mine would be Toni Montana because he left me for Three Inch Cock (He Really does have one.) and Tom Vu. The Three T's are insult to gay guys every where.

The 3 T's are not gay and I am offended that you refer to VU and 3LR..Yes they are a part of the 3 T's but I too am a very important founding member of that group

BAM

bueno bob
07-27-2005, 10:51 PM
I'd say Bill Lumbergh. I hate that fag so much. God, I can't describe the numerous amounts of ways Bill Lumberghs continued existence just derails my days right from jump street.

I hate Bill so much, it makes me so mad! :mad:

Thorman
07-27-2005, 11:55 PM
Hey Bueno, who is Bill?

BAM

Dan
07-28-2005, 01:14 AM
Thorman = AssClown

Soul Reaper
07-28-2005, 09:56 AM
on second thoughts, it could be the random aliases that pop up

diamondsgirl
07-28-2005, 10:36 AM
any and all SHEEP :D

Thorman
07-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Thorman = AssClown

Dan, believe it or not but Thorman and AssClown are not the same person...why would you think that? Who is AssClown?

BAM

Matt White
07-29-2005, 12:51 AM
Hmmmmm......this might take some thought................

OfficerJimmy
07-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by JesterstarsMom
Is it my son.

I like Toni Montana. He makes me laugh long and hard.

academic punk
07-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Bueno Bob is a lousy cocksucker.

canadiandlrgirl
07-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
hey now:mad:

bueno bob
07-29-2005, 11:38 PM

Well, that's better than being a really good cocksucker, ain't it!

I hate you so much AP! It makes me so mad! :mad:

But not as much as I hate Bill Lumbergh!!!!

Golden AWe
07-30-2005, 04:12 AM
http://www.bibl.u-szeged.hu/bibl/mil/ww2/who/pics/speer.jpg

Soul Reaper
07-30-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by OfficerJimmy
I like Toni Montana. He makes my cock go long and hard.

superdave
07-30-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
but I too am a very important founding member of that group

BAM

First, in an earlier thread, you mention the 3 T's as 'influential', and now you refer to yourself as an 'important founding member'....

If this is the highlight of your pathetic, sorry ass life, then do us all a favor and sit in your car in the garage, with the engine running and the garage door closed.....

Thorman
07-30-2005, 12:04 PM
Dude, the group is "influential" and I am a important founding member. Dont be jealous...Redheads rejoice!!!! Your posts are pointless and filled with drivel.

You dont need to impress us. The fact is you cannot be a part of the 4 T's because you lack the necessary "ingredients" to become a member.

So the other day, yesterday I think it was, I turned on the local rock station here in Alberta Canada and they had 4 hrs dedicated to VH ...Guess what kiddo's, all songs were Sam songs.....not one with the interim guy DLR....what does that tell ya!!

BAM

superdave
07-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Influential in what way? I do not see you adding to your 'group', and the 'people' in it are all aliases...

And what about the fact that Sam now is bashing the band, more or less signalling the end of his stay in the group? You choose to ignore that??

Your shit is getting old and tired, go to a Sam loving site if you like him so much, there are maybe 5-6 people here who like you (out of 14000+)

bueno bob
07-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Dude, the group is "influential" and I am a important founding member. Dont be jealous...Redheads rejoice!!!! Your posts are pointless and filled with drivel.

You dont need to impress us. The fact is you cannot be a part of the 4 T's because you lack the necessary "ingredients" to become a member.

So the other day, yesterday I think it was, I turned on the local rock station here in Alberta Canada and they had 4 hrs dedicated to VH ...Guess what kiddo's, all songs were Sam songs.....not one with the interim guy DLR....what does that tell ya!!

BAM

Did Van Hagar actually record 4 hours worth of studio material? :confused:

superdave
07-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Good point, Bueno....

bueno bob
07-30-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't think so! I don't have any way of double checking for sure, but...no way they actually recorded/released four hours worth of studio material, anyway.

Thorman
07-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I don't think so! I don't have any way of double checking for sure, but...no way they actually recorded/released four hours worth of studio material, anyway.

Dude's you're not getting it....4 hours as in from 1pm till 5pm...in those 4 hours are commercials, commentary, interviews etc...Come on guys, get it together....

BAM

ALinChainz
07-30-2005, 04:21 PM

BAM

All the T's but you are an aliASS

What does that tell you TOUCH-HOLE?

Thorman
07-30-2005, 04:21 PM
QUOTE]Originally posted by superdave
Influential in what way? I do not see you adding to your 'group', and the 'people' in it are all aliases...

And what about the fact that Sam now is bashing the band, more or less signalling the end of his stay in the group? You choose to ignore that??

Your shit is getting old and tired, go to a Sam loving site if you like him so much, there are maybe 5-6 people here who like you (out of 14000+) [/QUOTE]

Im not here to be liked..Im here to talk CVH. IF Sammy leaves the band so be it, that is not the point. The point is that Sammy and VH together are one kick ass band.

Only you, Dave, would come to a online site looking to make friends!! That is almost pathetic. Dude, try talking to real people to develp friendships not some wankers on the computer who profess that DLR is GOD

BAM

oh, Sammy is god

BAM

bueno bob
07-30-2005, 08:07 PM
QUOTE]Originally posted by superdave
[B] Influential in what way? I do not see you adding to your 'group', and the 'people' in it are all aliases...

Your shit is getting old and tired, go to a Sam loving site if you like him so much, there are maybe 5-6 people here who like you (out of 14000+)

Im not here to be liked..Im here to talk CVH. IF Sammy leaves the band so be it, that is not the point. The point is that Sammy and VH together are one kick ass band.

Only you, Dave, would come to a online site looking to make friends!! That is almost pathetic. Dude, try talking to real people to develp friendships not some wankers on the computer who profess that DLR is GOD

BAM

oh, Sammy is god

BAM

Not very Larg of you, Thorman. Not Larg at all. Don't make me unleash the fury.

blonddgirl777
08-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Sorry... just trying to get rid of the big ugly thread (by bumping this one)...

And I guess it answers the thread's question as well!

thepunisher
08-12-2005, 02:12 AM
F...
N.........
never mind.

EbDawson
08-12-2005, 05:14 AM
I turned on the local rock station here in Alberta Canada and they had 4 hrs dedicated to VH ...Guess what kiddo's, all songs were Sam songs.....not one with the interim guy DLR....what does that tell ya!!

Canada needs to be invaded?

Terry
08-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Pretty much any numbnut who wanders in here and starts spouting anti-Dave/pro-Hagar shit that contains not a lick of thought, reason or sense of purpose beyond an attempt to stir the pot.

You limp-dicked, lame-ass Waboritas know who you are.

Mr. Vengeance
08-14-2005, 07:22 PM

BAM

YOU STUPID FUCK! THAT WASN'T THE RADIO...YOU HAD YOUR FAGGY 5150 ALBUM ON REPEAT IN THE CD PLAYER, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW!!!!!!! STOP DRINKING SO MUCH CABO WABO SHIT!

The Scatologist
08-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Hmmmmm......this might take some thought................

Well, I guess you're never gonna answer then..... Since you seem to be incapable of that particular action. :D

Matt White
08-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Well, I guess you're never gonna answer then..... Since you seem to be incapable of that particular action. :D

Heyyyyyyy!!! It's the "Littlest Kahuna" everybody!!!:D

Just get in from the beach Dude?

Hows the Hemp jewrly business these days?!?

Be careful cutting pineapples with that machete...you wouldn't wanna hurt yourself 'lil fella!!!

:hula:

Matt White
08-14-2005, 08:53 PM
A Cha-cha cha!!!:p

MAX
08-14-2005, 08:57 PM
Yo Taeo,

Tis' this guy an enemy of yours?

Anonymous
08-14-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yo Taeo,

Easy, Maxwell... You're a lover, not a fighter remember? And you been fighting too much nowadays. Time to love someone.

I hear Academic Punk's got a crush on you. :D

Well, he has a crush on just about any man on the site, actually.

But mostly on Rikk. I think.

Cheers! :bottle:

Matt White
08-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yo Taeo,

Naw 'Millian!!! He just decided he wanted a shot at the title....and I enjoy abusin' him every so often!!!:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

academic punk
08-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Yo, I am going to fuck your filthy little Portuguese snatch like a hurricane is going through it.

Matt White
08-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yo Taeo,

Ya gotta love the double post!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous
08-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Yo, I am going to fuck your filthy little Portuguese snatch like a hurricane is going through it.

See what I mean?

AP... HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Oh wait... :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Thorman
08-15-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
All the T's but you are an aliASS

What does that tell you TOUCH-HOLE?

What if I am an alias? What if I am not..What is known is that Sam and the boys have put together some of the most kick ass rock and roll songs ever to hit the planet

Dont believe me? Check out Summer Nights!! Check out Poundcake? Check out Feels So Good! Check out Dreams!!

BAM

Thorman
08-15-2005, 01:48 AM
BAM
Originally posted by EbDawson
Canada needs to be invaded?

Dude..ever see Red Dawn?? If so, you would thnk twice

BAM

Matt White
08-15-2005, 09:05 PM
BAM

Dude..ever see Red Dawn?? If so, you would thnk twice

BAM

Ever seen PATTON?!?:D

MAX
08-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Easy, Maxwell... You're a lover, not a fighter remember? And you been fighting too much nowadays. Time to love someone.

I'm always full of love. In fact I'm SO full of love that sometimes I cun't help but have a little bit of my love run right down my leg. :p Besides that, I'm now a Gladiator which means I kill shit. That tis' my job. :)

Actually, I think he's hard for my goat.

MAX
08-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Naw 'Millian!!! He just decided he wanted a shot at the title....and I enjoy abusin' him every so often!!!:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's good Taeo. I like it when you crack skulls around heeya. You're a lot more mean than people give you credit for being. :)

superdave
08-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Number 2 would be the illustrious Thorman, a sodomite who has endless potential to be one of the sorriest fucks to ever walk the face of this earth....

And the WINNER is.....Number 1.....Jesterstar--words cannot describe this fag, the Roth Army's favorite whipping boy, a homosexual unparalleled, who really knows exactly how many men have emptied the contents of their testicles into Jesterstar's waiting and willing mouth...Congrats Ms Monahan....

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 11:39 PM
LMFAO!!!!

:D:D:D

The Scatologist
08-16-2005, 12:58 AM
LOL it seems that everyone has forgotten Katydid

Matt White
08-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by MAX
That's good Taeo. I like it when you crack skulls around heeya. You're a lot more mean than people give you credit for being. :) :DThat's the best part Bro.......I can play the nice guy & be a sadistic jerk!!!

:D WIN/WIN!!!:D

Matt White
08-18-2005, 09:40 PM
BUMP!!!:mad:

Dan
08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
LOL it seems that everyone has forgotten Katydid

No,she's around here somewhere.

EbDawson
08-19-2005, 01:12 AM
BAM

Dude..ever see Red Dawn??

BAM

Canada wasn't even in that movie. You're thinking of Canadian Bacon.

Golden AWe
08-19-2005, 04:59 AM
FAB - I just larve her

LOVE/HATE

Susie Q
08-20-2005, 12:59 AM
I gotta say my least favorite poster was Katydid. We all liked to take a pot shot at her all the while. She was like the poster child for the insane.

The "other" poster.....well....he no longer lives here.
;)

EdwardVanHalen1
08-20-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q

The "other" poster.....well....he no longer lives here.
;)
thank god

Thorman
04-16-2009, 03:17 PM
hey now:mad:

Is she still around or off doing some cow poking on her Alberta farm?

BAM

hideyoursheep
04-19-2009, 06:19 PM
I smell alias...

twonabomber
04-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Who is Your Least Favorite memeber on the board

anyone who keeps digging up these stupid old threads...