PDA

View Full Version : [B] Comic keen on Man Utd sketch[/B]

Golden AWe
07-27-2005, 02:41 PM
BBC News:

"Little Britain star Matt Lucas believes Sir Alex Ferguson and Roy Keane should resolve their differences and move in together!

The award-winning entertainer is convinced the pair have comic potential and could be parodied in future sketches.

Manchester United boss Ferguson is reportedly at loggerheads with his captain following a disagreement at a Portuguese training camp - a claim which the club deny.

But Lucas suggested he and Little Britain partner David Walliams could do a spoof where the fiery duo are flatmates, as part of a special football series - similar to their successful Rock Profiles skits.

He told Nuts magazine: "I think Craig Bellamy and Alan Shearer living together would be really fun.

"And then we could do Abramovich and Mourinho and Ferguson and Keane. I'd quite like to see Fergie with Keane as his henchman.

"And then there's Rooney - that really is on a plate for you."

Walliams, meanwhile, had a real-life football story to recount.

He said: "The day after the Comedy Awards, I saw Jamie Redknapp coming out of a car park and I only really recognised him because I know he's married to Louise.

"He said 'Well done on the award' and I knew he was a footballer so I said: 'Keep kicking those balls!'." "

BWAHAHAHAH!!!

"Take me to Old Trafford!"

Golden AWe
07-27-2005, 02:43 PM
oh yeah, and in case someone doesn't know LOUISE:

mewisemagic
07-27-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
oh yeah, and in case someone doesn't know LOUISE: Good Gawd Yall...

Soul Reaper
07-28-2005, 09:52 AM
yay, LOUISE REDKNAPP!!!