PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Do Next?

rustoffa
07-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Being a fairly recent recipient of the said faux pas, I was wondering:

If the chick you've taken out for the evening pukes in your ride, WWYDN? (what would you do next)

Personally, I view the situation as a minor setback. Sure, the pain in the ass of cleaning the vomit the next day is undeniable, but there is a silver lining. (no pun intended)

The WRONG thing to do is get all pissed off....like yelling and shit. Anger and ranting will secure you a one-way pass to handsville. (no pussy)

Keep five words @ the ready:

"It's okay, we're almost there."

This is where the self-conscious nature of the female psyche plays into your hands....one of which you don't wanna be using later.

Keep nurturing....drop shit like, "the car is what did it sweetie, it'll be okay when we stop moving." This type shit will spark the will to make up for what happened in said car. I know...if she's too fucking wasted, it won't matter. Let me tell you, nothing says fun and remittance like a good water hose treatment....yeah, you gotta get soaked too, but fuck it. The cold water works wonders, and basically ensures removal of wet clothing.

Blah-fucking-blah.......

WWYDN?

BenJammin
07-28-2005, 09:38 PM
I would look for the big, choicest pieces.

Matt White
07-29-2005, 03:44 AM
"A Man's gotta do what a Man's gotta do"

THE PRIZE

jero
07-29-2005, 03:49 AM
I would puke over her!

Big Fat Sammy
07-29-2005, 04:09 AM
This chick was about to puke in my car...

...I just pulled over and held her head in place outside the door.

In your situation...it would have to be..."you need to get out of these wet clothes..." :D

golden boy
07-29-2005, 04:19 AM
I would ask for a blow job.

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Get home and get her out of the car. Grab the Super-Sorb out of

the glove compartment (ya got's to be prepared) and sprinkle

liberally over the affected area(s). Lock up the car with the windows

cracked and get her inside. Run the shower and break out a new

toothbrush and the Scope. Let the party begin:D

Carmine
07-29-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Get home and get her out of the car. Grab the Super-Sorb out of

the glove compartment (ya got's to be prepared) and sprinkle

liberally over the affected area(s). Lock up the car with the windows

cracked and get her inside. Run the shower and break out a new

toothbrush and the Scope. Let the party begin:D

all the above...while constantly saying "Its ok, honey...we'll fix you right up"

...Barry White on the stereo...

canadiandlrgirl
07-29-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by golden boy
I would ask for a blow job.
LOL...

Rikk
07-29-2005, 10:40 AM
This is a brilliant thread.

I would take her home after spending a while convincing her that it's okay (in case I have a later crack at the piranha). Sorry. Frankly, if she's puking in the car, she can puke in my home too. And also, as much as I probably would like to have her ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long, her breath would probably be so foul that maybe even scope, crest and King Colgate wouldn't be able to remove...

...wait a minute...

We need more info. What does this chick look like?

Mr. Vengeance
07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
Does puking in your car justify her having to give up the butt??? Just wondering out loud here......

Rikk
07-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Does puking in your car justify her having to give up the butt??? Just wondering out loud here......

Yeah, but imagine giving it to her there after she's already puked in the car. With her lack of self-control on this particular evening, a much worse accident could occur.:mad:

Mr. Vengeance
07-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Yeah, but imagine giving it to her there after she's already puked in the car. With her lack of self-control on this particular evening, a much worse accident could occur.:mad:

I don't know, might be worth the risk...:cool:

Rikk
07-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
I don't know, might be worth the risk...:cool:

...hmmm...

I don't know, bro...imagine having diarrhea all over your dick and then throwing up on the girl's back...

ECHH!!!:mad:

Mr Badguy
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
Maybe if you weren`t driving like Burt Reynolds in "Smokey and the bandit" then she wouldn`t have shouted soup in your wheels.:D

Rikk
07-29-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
Maybe if you weren`t driving like Burt Reynolds in "Smokey and the bandit" then she wouldn`t have shouted soup in your wheels.:D

Good point. Ease off the gas, Stoffa.

Matt White
08-01-2005, 12:33 AM
I'm starting to feel like Mr. Grimsdale!!!

exactly, exactly.