PDA

View Full Version : Charlie and the chocolate factory.

W*NK*R
07-29-2005, 04:32 PM
WOW! WOW! Has anyone seen the new one, I know most of you are much to serious and a little bit to old for C&tCF but I recommend it, hell yeah! I saw it today and may I say Johnny Depp was wow, a genius and good looking as Willy Wonka. You have to see it!

Cathedral
07-29-2005, 04:52 PM
"DON'T TOUCH THAT SQUIRRELS NUTS!"

blonddgirl777
07-29-2005, 07:05 PM
MMMMmmmm......
I'll take Johnny Depp, dipped in chocolate anytime!!!

W*NK*R
07-30-2005, 07:11 PM
HA HA !

blonddgirl777
08-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Sorry... just trying to get rid of the big ugly thread (by bumping this one)...

Cathedral
11-13-2005, 01:30 AM
I saw it today with the kid and the wife, it was better than i thought and Gene Wilder was right, Depp was the only choice for that role besides him.
Gene Wilder was who they originally wanted to play Wonka's father in this new one but he didn't feel the role was right for him.

Christopher Lee did a fine job i reckon, lol.

It is a good flick, check it out if you haven't and have kids, or even if you don't have kids...

Although i have had enough of the signature warped vision Tim Burton puts to everything he does.
It's time to try a new trick now, Tim...

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 01:40 AM
I saw this a couple nights ago...my son borrowed it from a friend.

I hadn't planned on seeing it as I thought the original was good the way it was, but this one was as good as the original...not better but as good.

I was creeped out with Depp's performance but then again I've never seen a bad Depp film...I thought that Paul Rubens would've palyed the role well too.