PDA

View Full Version : When grrrls get nasty

Golden AWe
07-30-2005, 04:23 AM
A true story that happened to a friend of mine...he had met this grrrl, and ran into her and her two friends on the street...he was supposed to visit the girl in the near future, so the guy asks for her address...

She tells her address...but ends the explanation with "...and don't forget TO COME TO THE ENTRANCE B!"

uhuhuhuhu...the grrrls started laughing and he totally froze...it is mean when the nice grrrls start the dirty talks...mean!

Anybody got anything to share with us?

mewisemagic
07-30-2005, 11:04 AM
A friend of mine(Pat),Had a girl stand up and piss on him while they were having sex,Totally freaked him out(also soured a good mattress)...Is that what you were after Awe?

bueno bob
07-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
A friend of mine(Pat),Had a girl stand up and piss on him while they were having sex,Totally freaked him out(also soured a good mattress)...Is that what you were after Awe?

Same thing kinda happened to a buddy of a buddy of mine, except he got shit on and the girl had diarhea.

LARG!

mewisemagic
07-30-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Same thing kinda happened to a buddy of a buddy of mine, except he got shit on and the girl had diarhea.

LARG! LMMFAO!

bueno bob
07-30-2005, 11:37 AM
Apparently, the girl was super hot, but for some reason I guess he was rather displeased...actually figured "fuck it, I'm shitty already", picked her up, threw her outside with no clothes and locked the door, ran in and took a LOOOOONNNNGGGG shower while she was butt ass naked outside in the middle of the afternoon, all shitty-ass and nowhere to go... :)

Now THAT'S justice, by God.

Reverberator
07-30-2005, 11:40 AM
I had a bird once who turned into a chameleon everytime the bill (check) was produced in a fancy resturant .

Fucking Bastard she was .

bueno bob
07-30-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Reverberator
I had a bird once who turned into a chameleon everytime the bill (check) was produced in a fancy resturant .

What's worse that being pooped on?

Getting stuck with the check BEFORE you get pooped on.

Horrible.

Golden AWe
07-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

LARG!

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Golden AWe
07-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator

are you talking about bella emberg?

The Scatologist
07-31-2005, 04:50 PM
Yeah? Well i'm the guy who took a dump in your food in the fancy restaurant bitch!

and you didn't notice!

Ozzy Fudd
07-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Back in the day i picked up two sisters after a show we done, went to a motel with a case of Bud we got all kinds of wild. after awhile i played back door man with both of them. then the older sister thought she would show the younger sister how to give a (she called earth shattering BJ) so i pulled it out of her Butt and she started her lesson they both went at it like to Wild Cats. i stopped kissin em right after that. Go Gargle Ladies Go gargle .

Reverberator
07-31-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
are you talking about bella emberg?

Don't be a cunt .

you know she only larves you .

blonddgirl777
08-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Sorry... just trying to get rid of the big ugly thread (by bumping this one)...