PDA

View Full Version : is your child a goth?

Dave's Bitch
07-30-2005, 08:19 AM
lol i found this pretty funny

http://www.mk-magazine.com/news/archives/001567.php

Soul Reaper
07-30-2005, 08:27 AM
i'm not!

Tokyomagnum
07-30-2005, 10:54 AM
Hello Rothtards

Unchainme
07-30-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm sure as hell not, I fucking hate Goths they ruined Heavy Metal, No longer is it Maiden and Priest and other talented bands of that calibur. Now its Marilyn Manson and Mudvayne who completely suck ass.

Unchainme
07-30-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Tokyomagnum
Hello Rothtards

Hello Asshole

mewisemagic
07-30-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Hello Asshole LMAO..

mewisemagic
07-30-2005, 11:08 AM
I Think I might be Goth after reading that!

Thorman
07-30-2005, 12:00 PM
Hello Rothtards

Hello Tokyo..glad to see you representing the 4 T's with such enthusiasm and vigopr.

Sam is the man and sam sings CVH tunes in an awesome manner...

BAM

kentuckyklira
07-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Judging by that, I´m a mega-goth!

This sentence shows just how sick the authors of that crap are!

"f any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center."

Rebel
07-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
I'm sure as hell not, I fucking hate Goths they ruined Heavy Metal, No longer is it Maiden and Priest and other talented bands of that calibur. Now its Marilyn Manson and Mudvayne who completely suck ass.

According to that list, you would be. I'm sure you've played a violent video game, worn a t-shirt with a rock band on it. And I sure as hell hope you've expressed an interest in sex, and we've all masturbated. It says if you "misbehave" your a Goth lol.

According to that list, everybody is a "Goth" :D

nosuchluck
07-30-2005, 03:48 PM
yeah...even elton john...

Cathedral
07-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Goth chicks are great in bed, they will do anything you ask them to do and have talents in sucking dick i have never known with any normal minded woman.
As a matter of fact, they lack inhibitions of any kind, in an almost evil way.

They like it rough, which is something i tend to get on occasion.

Goth Sex Is The Best!

Soul Reaper
07-31-2005, 09:25 AM
Hello i'm a Retard

we already know

Rebel
07-31-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Goth Sex Is The Best!

LOL, never heard of it, but if you say so :D

Unchainme
07-31-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Rebel
According to that list, you would be. I'm sure you've played a violent video game, worn a t-shirt with a rock band on it. And I sure as hell hope you've expressed an interest in sex, and we've all masturbated. It says if you "misbehave" your a Goth lol.

According to that list, everybody is a "Goth" :D

LOL, I didn't realize that, I ddin't really look at it. I just hate those extreme goths (Marilyn Manson Fans You know the type.)

Rebel
07-31-2005, 08:10 PM
LMFAO!! Read it, that's the best part.

"If you have masturbated, you may be a goth."

It's kinda like saying if you masturbate, you may be an alcoholic. I'm not a "goth", but I do listen to Marilyn Manson from time to time, Antichrist Superstar is an awesome album, pretty much downhill after that though.

canadiandlrgirl
07-31-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
we already know
LOL...

rustoffa
07-31-2005, 10:04 PM
Goth chicks are great in bed, they will do anything you ask them to do and have talents in sucking dick i have never known with any normal minded woman.
As a matter of fact, they lack inhibitions of any kind, in an almost evil way.

They like it rough, which is something i tend to get on occasion.

Goth Sex Is The Best!

Read and heed.

This one chick I knew back home was a gothic sexual dynamo. She really liked "The Church" @ one point...I never got that. I was like, "is this goth?" It was generally one word answers....."whatever". I'm still wondering if "The Church" was goth.

That was also right around the time The Damned invented goth to piss their fans off....well, maybe a few years before, but she LOVED that "Phantasmagoria" tape. That's right, the age of fucking cassettes. I'd be like, "you should check out the machine gun etiquette stuff....they were the first british punk band...."

"Ughh"

It was like pulling teeth.

Anyways, back to the sexual dynamo stuff. She was a really tall girl....sex in her RX7 was a challenge to say the least. The challenge didn't involve compromised public displays....she preferred the woods or graveyards. It was always a comedy of errors. One particular time I had her longways face down....like her facing the dash, between the seats, hatchback a-blazin'. I grabbed the emergency brake lever or the gear shift trying to increase leverage, and it just knocked the fuck out of her...right in the kisser. She didn't flinch...

The last debacle literally was just that. There we were, me hammering away in this graveyard. It's south Georgia....way south. Alot of trees down there have this spanish moss hanging all over the branches. That shit is notorious for redbugs...they bite the fucking shit out of you. So she decides she wants me to wrap some of the fucking moss around her throat....I knew it was a bad idea, but throes of passion and whateverthefuck....I did it.

I forgot to mention that the redbug deal is kind of a delayed effect....they're really small. Anyways, she calls me the next day all like, "oh, it's pretty fucking funny huh?" I'm like, "fuck you, my fucking arm ain't no picnic."

That was basically the end of that.

I really liked that chick.

Matt White
07-31-2005, 10:31 PM
http://www.mk-magazine.com/news/archives/001567.php

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I've been a GOTH for years...and didn't know it!!!

MAX
08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
bump

blonddgirl777
08-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Sorry... just trying to get rid of the big ugly thread...

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2005, 09:08 AM
The last one made me laugh so much that I nearly hurt myself.

After going through all these things like "If your child...Is suicidal" and "Frequently wears blavck clothing" and "shows an interest in body piercing they may be a Goth".

Then, at the end they come up with "If your child claims to be a Goth, they may be a Goth".

32 points of bollocks.

Some of the things there, Jesus.

If your child misbehaves in school, they are a Goth? If your child wears black, they are a Goth? And if they were band T-shirts? If they masturbate? If they are bored? If they DRINK BLOOD? That is the most fucking stupid thing ever! I thought they were looking for Goths, not vampires.

People have no idea what a Goth is anymore (in the UK). When kids of about 12 see me out in the street with a QUEEN T-shirt on, they shout "Goth". QUEEN. Goth. Doesn't go in the same sentence does it?

If we violently shake our heads to music? HA! People were doing that before Goths were fucking invented. In fact, that goes for everything!

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2005, 09:16 AM
The funny thing is they say "Request o alot of private time alone" followed by "Request a lot of time with friends".

Plus "Sleeps excessively" followed by "Sleeps too little".

And "Eats excessively2 followed by "eats too little".

The funny thing is, it says your child is a goth if they do at least 5 of these things. In that case, every child n the world must be a Goth. Not just children, people in general.

Dave's Bitch
08-01-2005, 10:53 AM
whats a mosher then??? (i have no clue what one is)

Dave's Bitch
08-01-2005, 06:45 PM
ooooo yea i found out what mosh means
it means

M usic O f S haking H eads

i think

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2005, 07:57 PM
I'll have to take your word for it.

W*NK*R
08-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Almost all of them relate to me, I class myself as a rocker? My friend is a vampire goth, she claims to drink blood. Oh well being a goth is better than being a chavy scallie.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by W*NK*R
My friend is a vampire goth, she claims to drink blood.

Only in Manchester.

That's sick and wrong.

Hardrock69
08-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Hey I went to the website for the church that published this bullshit, and guess what?

They are GOTHS!!!!!

THis is lifted DIRECTLY from the FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE AT THE FOLLOWING PAGE:

http://www.stmaryschurch.org/main.asp?a=1

Pastor's Welcome

"Our Gothic church is located in the Historic District of Annapolis and is attended by the Redemptorists and School Sisters of Notre Dame. "

What a bunch of fucking dipshits!!!!
:rolleyes:

Shaun Ponsonby
08-03-2005, 04:52 PM
CAT

Ally_Kat
08-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible,
prayer, church or sports.

*sings* one of these things is not like the other...

Ally_Kat
08-03-2005, 05:26 PM
and about goth, i noticed that it's a popular thing to be and they all go aroudn saying how they're not sheep and don't follow anything (at least the gothy teens and college kids here, do). But they are all into the same stuff and flock to buy things at Hot Topic. I find it funny.

Then there's the small group that complain that that group ruined goth, but whenever I ask what real goth is, I never get a straight answer. I'll never know. :(

Ally_Kat
08-03-2005, 05:28 PM
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.

Goddamnit! I've been goth since I was 4! I'm a lost soul.

Cathedral
08-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Read and heed.

This one chick I knew back home was a gothic sexual dynamo. She really liked "The Church" @ one point...I never got that. I was like, "is this goth?" It was generally one word answers....."whatever". I'm still wondering if "The Church" was goth.

That was also right around the time The Damned invented goth to piss their fans off....well, maybe a few years before, but she LOVED that "Phantasmagoria" tape. That's right, the age of fucking cassettes. I'd be like, "you should check out the machine gun etiquette stuff....they were the first british punk band...."

"Ughh"

It was like pulling teeth.

Anyways, back to the sexual dynamo stuff. She was a really tall girl....sex in her RX7 was a challenge to say the least. The challenge didn't involve compromised public displays....she preferred the woods or graveyards. It was always a comedy of errors. One particular time I had her longways face down....like her facing the dash, between the seats, hatchback a-blazin'. I grabbed the emergency brake lever or the gear shift trying to increase leverage, and it just knocked the fuck out of her...right in the kisser. She didn't flinch...

The last debacle literally was just that. There we were, me hammering away in this graveyard. It's south Georgia....way south. Alot of trees down there have this spanish moss hanging all over the branches. That shit is notorious for redbugs...they bite the fucking shit out of you. So she decides she wants me to wrap some of the fucking moss around her throat....I knew it was a bad idea, but throes of passion and whateverthefuck....I did it.

I forgot to mention that the redbug deal is kind of a delayed effect....they're really small. Anyways, she calls me the next day all like, "oh, it's pretty fucking funny huh?" I'm like, "fuck you, my fucking arm ain't no picnic."

That was basically the end of that.

I really liked that chick.

LMMFAO, that's priceless, brother.

Graveyard sex is really cool, though i was reluctant at first, but the heebie jeebies add an element to the grind that was never there before, don't you agree?

I had a short one, She wore these Doc Martins that were spray painted silver, which was what strangely attracted me to her.
She had the pale face with really dark mascara and black lipstick.
I looked like i had sucked on a tailpipe after making out with her, but damn was she wild.
Never has any woman driven me to the edge of sexual insanity like she did.
I cannot stand to have the head of my penis teased, it tickles and runs a risk of making me go limp, but she would just torture me and then ride me so hard that neither of us could barely walk afterwards.

With her it was always somehwere strange and something crazy.
We did it in the skywalk in downtown Cincinnati at 3 am when nobody was around, come to find out they have cameras in them. and there was no protection if anyone happened to come walking through. But the shit was exciting.
Elevators
Porta Potties
Parking Lots during little league games
But i drew the line at doing it in a church, that ain't happening, the graveyard was far enough for me.

She came to rehearsal once just to suck me off, came all the way across town, walked in and asked the band if they'd mind, lol.
They said, "Go for it" of course, and she just pulled me out and went for it. kissed me on the cheek and left me with a smile.

She was transferred to San Antonio, Texas and i met my wife shortly after that.
But I absolutely loved her, not just for the sex, but because she was an awesome woman and never played games, was straight forward and very sure of herself.

My wife doesn't know this, but my daughter is named after her, lol.
Some things people just don't need to know, and Tara is a cool ass name.

rustoffa
08-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Graveyard sex is really cool, though i was reluctant at first, but the heebie jeebies add an element to the grind that was never there before, don't you agree?

I had a short one, She wore these Doc Martins that were spray painted silver, which was what strangely attracted me to her.
She had the pale face with really dark mascara and black lipstick.
I looked like i had sucked on a tailpipe after making out with her, but damn was she wild.
Never has any woman driven me to the edge of sexual insanity like she did.
I cannot stand to have the head of my penis teased, it tickles and runs a risk of making me go limp, but she would just torture me and then ride me so hard that neither of us could barely walk afterwards.

With her it was always somehwere strange and something crazy.
We did it in the skywalk in downtown Cincinnati at 3 am when nobody was around, come to find out they have cameras in them. and there was no protection if anyone happened to come walking through. But the shit was exciting.
Elevators
Porta Potties
Parking Lots during little league games
But i drew the line at doing it in a church, that ain't happening, the graveyard was far enough for me.

She came to rehearsal once just to suck me off, came all the way across town, walked in and asked the band if they'd mind, lol.
They said, "Go for it" of course, and she just pulled me out and went for it. kissed me on the cheek and left me with a smile.

She was transferred to San Antonio, Texas and i met my wife shortly after that.
But I absolutely loved her, not just for the sex, but because she was an awesome woman and never played games, was straight forward and very sure of herself.

My wife doesn't know this, but my daughter is named after her, lol.
Some things people just don't need to know, and Tara is a cool ass name.

:D

Looking back, she really had the "hot goth" deal down...a many splendored thing. Nowaday's, alot of 'em come off like depressed, animated geishas.

I never had a problem with the graveyard deal, and you're right...kinda spooky. I used to go "love is kinda crazay with a spooky little girl like you".....she hated it. Usually garnered "I ain't little, motherfucker" or some shit.

There's this really old graveyard on one of the golden isles....pre-revolutionary as this particular island was occupied by Spain. It was very popular with the kids for late-night freak outs.

So one night we were pretty far back in it....just going at it. You have to understand it's very garden-like and full of trees, shrubs...not unlike a maze. Anyway, we hear these kids laughing and screaming and shit, getting closer and closer....she insisted on being VEWY QUIET....just making enough noise to lure 'em in.

When the flashlights finally arrived, there she was on top...cuntplete with a WENDY O WILLIAMS scream to greet 'em.

Those fuckers freaked out...LMFAO....you could hear 'em falling down, crying, yelling, etc....all the way back to the cars.

Sonofabitch....I might try to get in touch with her.....

FORD
08-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
*sings* one of these things is not like the other...

Unless you go to Notre Dame ;)

Hardrock69
08-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
Hello Tokyo..glad to see you representing the 4 T's with such enthusiasm and vigopr.

BAM

LET THE BLOWJOBS BEGIN!!!!

:rolleyes:

By the way...what in the FUCK is "vigopr"???
There is no such word in the English language, dumbass....

Hardrock69
08-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Look....even though I am not what you could actually classify as a "goth" (no black eye make, pale pasty skin, desire to fuck the dead, etc.) by the standards listed above, I have been a goth for at least 20 years. I like to wear black, I dig heavy fucking metal, I really dig leather and studs as a "look" (Hot Topics is the only place you can get that shit these days aside from the internet), and I have numerous heavy metal T-shirts and play violent video games.

If that is Goth, I am GOTHMAN!!!!

But those are not my only preferences in fashion, music or lifestyle. I have to many broad preferences to be stuck in that narrow category.

Hardrock69
08-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Oh, and I did fuck a chick in a cemetary once...in the back of my Mom's Mazda station wagon back in about 1979....

Hey Rustoffa and Cathedral...I would just about kill to have girlfriends like you describe.

Even though I am not a Goth-er, my preference lies with women who have superman blue-black hair, and like to fuck like bunnies!

Cathedral
08-04-2005, 03:21 AM
I am a master at getting info on first dates, lol.
Some chicks won't do it on the first outing, but that never stops me from bringing it into the conversation.

Just lay a little bait, and they take it, not always, you know, if she's one of those GOOD girl's....I don't much care for the GOOD girl's.

But freaky deakies are few and far between, brotha's!

I've had my share of what the laymen would call, "Dead Fucks".

Rustoffa, the scare bit was awesome, never had anything like that go down. I would have loved to have seen those bastards run, probably shitting their pants with every step, lmmfao.

That's Classic!

But go ahead, give her a holler. I wish i could do the same, but that ship has long since sailed.
I dated a couple of nympho's in the way distant past. if you can beieve it. one in particular made me sick of bumpin' uglies, then when i tried to dump her she got all suicidal n shit.

I did the math, and the one's that give a guy everything he could dream of in a woman usually has 10 things that just aren't right in the bean pod.

Coyote
08-04-2005, 04:44 AM
I have long hair, a few rock t-shirts, I love to sleep, I listen to Rock'n'Roll, I drink alcohol, I play San Andreas, I'm on the net every chance I get, I jack off every day, and rock'n'roll saved me from becoming a soccer player.

Am I Goth? No. Because my clothes are too colorful for goths.

joe son of DLR
08-04-2005, 07:30 AM
The thing about that article was that it said wearts badges that say I am a goth ???????

joe son of DLR
08-04-2005, 07:37 AM
I been thinking of writing one of those articles but make it "Is your kid a loser?" The signs of your kid being a loser would go like this.

-LIKES SAMMY HAGGAR

If your child shows one or more of these signs immediately buy them some quality DLR and make them a member of the DLR army.

Jahuli
08-04-2005, 08:29 AM
HE HE HE , SO TRUE
OR WE COULD JUST GO AROUND TO PEOPLES HOUSES AND TELL THEM THEIR KIDS ARE LOSERS
-EVEN IF THEY DONT HAVE KIDS

Llama
08-04-2005, 08:43 AM
I got atleast 18-22(I wasn't too sure about a few of the signs). So judging by this article, i should be some kind of supergoth, even though I have never thought of myself as a goth in any way shape or form, and dislike the colour black.

Hardrock69
08-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Heck, we know the sheeple who wrote that are fucking ignorant.

:cool:

tydhurst
08-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Thorman

BAM

I really wish my username didn't begin with a T!

Shaun Ponsonby
08-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Am I Goth? No. Because my clothes are too colorful for goths.

Indeed.

We all have something that makes it painfully obvious that we are not goths.

I, for example, am a big fan of prog music. How many goths have you ever seen carrying a Yes album? Or listening to Bach?

Its all bllocks. Fuking churches.

Coyote
08-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Indeed.

We all have something that makes it painfully obvious that we are not goths.

I, for example, am a big fan of prog music. How many goths have you ever seen carrying a Yes album? Or listening to Bach?

Its all bllocks. Fuking churches.

Or a Rush album... But, yes, I agree: 'Tis nothing but bollocks.

Ally_Kat
08-04-2005, 11:18 PM

not always, you know, if she's one of those GOOD girl's....I don't much care for the GOOD girl's.

that's not what you told me last night! :mad:

:hula:

W*NK*R
08-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Only in Manchester.

That's sick and wrong.

Only in Manchester? Sick and wrong, yeah she's aliitle odd.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Well, assuming you are from Manchester, UK, and not Manchester, USA.