PDA

View Full Version : Nice Israelis

Seshmeister
07-30-2005, 11:54 PM
Purely fucking anecdotal and it's not cool to generalise but this subject came up in the pub last night.

Between us we had met 18 different Israelis over the years in different situations and all over the world and noone had met one that was a good guy.

All differing levels of assholes from the obnoxious guy to the guy that blew smoke in the face of the non smoker who asked him not to smoke too near coz he had asthma to the one that when questioned bout conscription said 'At least you get to shoot arab scum'

Has anyone here met a nice Israeli?

5 million people yet their attitude causes misery for the whole world...

Cheers!

:gulp:

Jesus Christ
07-31-2005, 12:07 AM
What about Me, Sesh?

Phil theStalker
07-31-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Purely fucking anecdotal and it's not cool to generalise but this subject came up in the pub last night.

Between us we had met 18 different Israelis over the years in different situations and all over the world and noone had met one that was a good guy.

All differing levels of assholes from the obnoxious guy to the guy that blew smoke in the face of the non smoker who asked him not to smoke too near coz he had asthma to the one that when questioned bout conscription said 'At least you get to shoot arab scum'

Has anyone here met a nice Israeli?
CAN ANYONE NAME ONE JEWISH PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE IN U.S. PRO SPORTS, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, FOOTBALL, BOXING, HOCKEY, HEY, ANYTHING!?

BUT WHO OWNS ALL THE SPORTS MEDIA BROADCASTING RIGHTS? YEH, RIGHT.

5 million people yet their attitude causes misery for the whole world...

Cheers!

yeh, and now divide their yearly U.S. foreign aid per person and you can see you've been major screwed..

It's later than you... it's t2oo late.

Jesus Christ
07-31-2005, 01:03 AM
Can ye nameth one Goyim who can raiseth people from the dead? :cool:

Horseskin
07-31-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
What about Me, Sesh?
You're not an Israeli or Zionist. You're a Hebrew from Judea. I thought you knew everything. I guess not. Another myth destroyed. Wow.

Horseskin
07-31-2005, 01:06 AM
Can ye nameth one Goyim who can raiseth people from the dead? :cool:
Britney Spears voice?

Jesus Christ
07-31-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Horseskin
You're not an Israeli or Zionist. You're a Hebrew from Judea. I thought you knew everything. I guess not. Another myth destroyed. Wow.

I'm the KING OF THE JEWS, right? :mad:

Jesus Christ
07-31-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Horseskin
Britney Spears voice?

Ye will have to ask Satan about that. He useth her music to torment the damned in Hell.

Seshmeister
07-31-2005, 01:24 AM
What about Me, Sesh?

Fictional characters don't count never mind people pretending to be fictional characters..:)

Anyway this isn't a jew thing it's about people that live in the modern state of Israel.

Seshmeister
07-31-2005, 01:26 AM
20 people still waiting for the first nice Israeli experience...

sylvia73
07-31-2005, 01:31 AM
I'm the KING OF THE JEWS, right? :mad:
Sorry Jesus, but Israelis are Zionists not Jews. Even Jews know that fact. I'm with Horseskin on this one. You are not king of the Zionists. And certainly you are not "king of the Jews" or they wouldn't have nailed your ass to the cross. Me thinks you've been turning too much water into wine. Lay off the sauce, Jesus. Instead, be filled with the spirit and get a good shag.

Cathedral
07-31-2005, 01:37 AM
I used to work with an Israeli at Levitz Furniture, he was a hell of a guy.
His Mom was my Mother's tax lady and she was one of the kindest people i have known.

His Dad was even a nice guy, though he died a few months after i met him.
That was the late 80's though, so their disposition may have gotten worse, who knows.

Phil theStalker
07-31-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I used to work with an Israeli at Levitz Furniture, he was a hell of a guy.
His Mom was my Mother's tax lady and she was one of the kindest people i have known.

His Dad was even a nice guy, though he died a few months after i met him.
That was the late 80's though, so their disposition may have gotten worse, who knows.
I like the Three Stooges. They're funny.:D

:spank:

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 01:53 AM
I met a couple ISRAELI's in the service. They come off as a little dismissive.

Cathedral
07-31-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I like the Three Stooges. They're funny.:D

Okie Dokie!
Thank you for that, whatever that was.

Phil theStalker
07-31-2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I met a couple ISRAELI's in the service. They come off as a little dismissive.

Just A Coincidence?

I can only report from where I am at. In Cleveland, Ohio I ran a BBS over my own phone lines prior to the Internet with ISPs.

When the first couple ISPs opened in Cleveland I visited the least expensive one for co-locating my server. I was sitting in the office of the founder and CEO of the ISP and I noticed military medals on his office wall, but I couldn't recognize what branch of the U.S. miliary they were. I'd never seen them before.

When he returned to his office I asked him if he was in the military and if those were his medals and what branch of the military he was in.

He answered me that he was an Israeli and those where his Israeli military medals. Later in a couple years this "Israeli" sold his ISP into sindication with the Jewish Newhouse publishing powerhouse family's Cleveland Plain Dearler, Cleveland's only newspaper and now they wield substancial media power over Cleveland and Ohio with opinion making all the way to the White House. This is ridiculous.

It's funny how "they" just seem to do things like this while the Goyims (you) out there are unawares.

Coincidence or by plan.

My question: Why isn't some military U.S. businessman right in there on the ground floor of the Internet linking up Cleveland with the establishment Jewish Newhouse family media empire? Hmmm

It's obvious t2o me.:) hehe

And what about your city?

Get water, get food, get ready.

=PtS=

CLEVELAND PLAIN DEALER

Phil theStalker
07-31-2005, 02:26 AM
Okie Dokie!
Thank you for that, whatever that was.
Didn't you know the Three Stooges were Jewish?:)

NUCK, NUCK, NUCK

Cathedral
07-31-2005, 02:50 AM
LMMFAO, nope, you got me there.
I was never much of a Stooge fan so i know very little about them.

But i know now, so you were the educator what made me da student this evening.

I was more of the Laurel and Hardy type. ;)

Phil theStalker
07-31-2005, 02:52 AM
LMMFAO, nope, you got me there.
I was never much of a Stooge fan so i know very little about them.

But i know now, so you were the educator what made me da student this evening.

I was more of the Laurel and Hardy type. ;)
hahahaa

Cathedral, yoo crack mme up ! :)

Cathedral
07-31-2005, 03:01 AM
Well, please be careful then. can't have you falling apart on us.

THE FUN'S JUST GETTIN' STARTED, hOOO aHHHHHHH..............

sylvia73
07-31-2005, 03:05 AM
Well, please be careful then. can't have you falling apart on us.

THE FUN'S JUST GETTIN' STARTED, hOOO aHHHHHHH..............
Sir, I believe in Phil's language that would be 'giddy-up'. ;)

Phil theStalker
07-31-2005, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by sylvia73
Sir, I believe in Phil's language that would be 'giddy-up'. ;)
I believe in mmy language dat mmeans 'suck my dick,' skanko.

Cathedral
07-31-2005, 03:44 AM
Um, No, I don't believe it was either, lol.

But thanks for the attempted translations.
I'm pretty much direct and straight forward with my posts, it meant hOOO aHHHHHHH..............

But hey, let's not quibble over the details, fire up that bong and pass 'er on over here.

Phil theStalker
07-31-2005, 03:54 AM
But hey, let's not quibble over the details, fire up that bong and pass 'er on over here.
I'm going t2o get a little "bing."

it's a bong da size aff a baseball..

rite now i'mm aboot t2o fire up a joint..

da size aff mmy index finger..:)

Cathedral
07-31-2005, 04:00 AM
Sounds like a plan, Enjoy!

Delaware
07-31-2005, 04:07 AM
This thread is fucking garbage. Stupid Nazi punks. Stalker is probably a white supremacist.

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Delaware
This thread is fucking garbage. Stupid Nazi punks. Stalker is probably a white supremacist.

Well, you can take your five mother-fucking posts and get the fuck out if you don't like it.

And PHIL is not a racist, he's equal opportunity insane.

DrMaddVibe
07-31-2005, 10:27 AM
Ya know if you look hard enough...you can find an asshole in any group. The better ones are harder to spot but trust me...they're out there.

PS: A bar where patrons are drinking isn't likely to bring out the best in ones personality.

FORD
07-31-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Delaware

Your objection to the thread is duly noted, though you didn't need to go through the trouble of creating an alias to say it after you already alerted ;)

If I had thought Sesh intended this as anti-semitism I would have cut it off early, but that was not the direction he was going. Though by his own admission he did generalize a bit.

There *is* a great deal of arrogance among the Likud party and others like them. Of course that same arrogance also exists among the BCE and other neocon shitbags in this country. It has nothing to do with a race or a religion, just a FUCKED UP view of the world.

Ally_Kat
07-31-2005, 04:53 PM
20 people still waiting for the first nice Israeli experience...

I knew a guy in college who was Israeli that was a cool guy. I also knew a super-cool chick who is Palestinian. And believe it or not, they got along perfectly fine together. They weren't skipping down the halls together, but we had no problems working together in programs n stuff.

kentuckyklira
07-31-2005, 06:06 PM
20 people still waiting for the first nice Israeli experience... I nailed an Israeli chick once. Didnīt hang around long enough to find out how "nice" she was, though!

BigBadBrian
07-31-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
I nailed an Israeli chick once. Didnīt hang around long enough to find out how "nice" she was, though!

:rolleyes: Please....spare us your sexual conquest stories.....it's so "junior year in high school."

I don't believe you most of the time anyway.

Seshmeister
07-31-2005, 08:41 PM
130 views, 2 nice Israelis, not a good batting average.

I know it's a dangerous and short path to generalisation and anti semitism bringing this up but many Israelis do seem to have a bit if a different perception of the world than other folk.

ashstralia
07-31-2005, 10:33 PM
all aussies wear akubras and wrestle crocodiles.

all scotsmen are smelly drunkards.:D