PDA

View Full Version : Land of the Chav

Soul Reaper
08-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Yes, these are the people that are around in England.

They're losers, basically

Soul Reaper
08-01-2005, 09:08 AM

propa-mint100
08-01-2005, 10:23 AM
fuk off ya gay rock cunt, fuckin smelly greb twwwat, am gonna fookin nut ya 1, so fuk off

fuk off!

propa-mint100
08-01-2005, 10:24 AM
i iz chav n proud

twonabomber
08-01-2005, 10:26 AM
Icy Hot Stuntaz!

propa-mint100
08-01-2005, 10:29 AM
fuk off ya gay rock cunt

stilleddiesangel
08-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Oh the embarrassment!!!!

Dave's Bitch
08-01-2005, 10:48 AM
i had a run in with some chav's today.i was walking around town and i saw these 3 guys giving this guy who has learning troubles a hard time,they called him a "fucking spakker" and a "mongy bastard" which i thought was discusting,and everyone else was just walking by and watching or pretending like nothing had happend.so i thought id better go and help that poor guy out.So i walkd over and said "hey guys leave him alone,stop being so cruel",to which they responded "Fuck off you stupid italian cunt".so i slapped the taste outa his mouth,then they started yelling stuff at me and ran off.

those sorta people are really scum.people who pick on other people because they think it looks tough infront of there friends and because they dont think anyone will stand up to them
Chav's are really just scum with how they treat other people

Hardrock69
08-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Fucking worthless scum....

Soul Reaper
08-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
i had a run in with some chav's today.i was walking around town and i saw these 3 guys giving this guy who has learning troubles a hard time,they called him a "fucking spakker" and a "mongy bastard" which i thought was discusting,and everyone else was just walking by and watching or pretending like nothing had happend.so i thought id better go and help that poor guy out.So i walkd over and said "hey guys leave him alone,stop being so cruel",to which they responded "Fuck off you stupid italian cunt".so i slapped the taste outa his mouth,then they started yelling stuff at me and ran off.

those sorta people are really scum.people who pick on other people because they think it looks tough infront of there friends and because they dont think anyone will stand up to them
Chav's are really just scum with how they treat other people

good for you!!

i'm proud!

Dave's Bitch
08-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
good for you!!

i'm proud!

it was great fun
:D :D :D

Dave's Bitch
08-01-2005, 06:08 PM
i was going down to the store and i saw this big gang of chavs outside of it,there was about 12 of them.so i went inside and there was this one guy in there who looked really scared and was begging the guy at the counter to call the police but the guy didnt.so i asked him what was up and he said the gang were waiting for him and they were gonna beat the crap outa him because he had a fight with the "leader" in the gang and kicked his ass.so i let the guy use my cell phone and call the police and he got out safely.

i really fucking hate these chav's.there so pathetic,the chav got his ass kicked so he gets 11 of his friends to come with him and beat up this guy,because thats how tough the chav leader is,he can beat a guy up with help from 11 of his friends.there needs to be some anti chav measures and action needs to be taken.there pathetic,they are trying to be like new york gangsta's but there just all a bunch of stupid wiggers.there not even trying to be like people from there own country.the disturbing thing is though the chav's are multiplying.

Rikk
08-01-2005, 06:10 PM
This is your Non VH/DLR Stuff Moderator. Learn to love the Chavs people. Learn to love and spread peace and awareness among your brothers.

Love thy neighbor.

That is all.:D

Dave's Bitch
08-01-2005, 06:25 PM
you wanna try telling the chav's that Rikk.
the response will most probably be "fuck off dickhead" or "shut the fuck up you gay bastard".thats the only language chav's know.there the lowest of the low sum

Rikk
08-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Understood.

Do you actually know these people that keep jumping into this forum?

Dave's Bitch
08-01-2005, 06:31 PM
do you mean all the wiggers and the chav's here lately,and do you mean know them personaly?

Rikk
08-01-2005, 06:49 PM
I mean, have any of them followed you here?

Dave's Bitch
08-01-2005, 06:52 PM
no, i don't know any of them and they havnt followed me here from anywhere

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Chavs are the lowest of all human beings.

I've been unfortunate enough in my short, yet colourful lifetime to experience Chav-activities first hand many many times.

Most of them shouting Goth at me because I'm wearing an AC/DC T-shirt. So, then, I either say something eccentric to scare them away or tell them top go fuck themselves and I'd like to see where Eminem is in 30 years time.

You can always spot Chavs. They were tracksuits and talk with a really common accent, but not in a nice way, if you know what I mean.

One called me a posh twat because I use proper words, not saying things like "That's propa mint" (I have no idea what that means).

Soul Reaper
08-02-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
I mean, have any of them followed you here?

these guys are members of ChavScum forum. A forum for chav haters. chavs go into there from time to time. I am also a chav hater so I am also a member there.

they followed me, I guess

Soul Reaper
08-02-2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
One called me a posh twat because I use proper words, not saying things like "That's propa mint" (I have no idea what that means).

propa mint means that something is proper good or very good.

i don't know what braaah braaah braah means though

Shaun Ponsonby
08-02-2005, 09:47 AM
This Chav who is saying "gay rock cunts"has no idea. Rockstars were getting laid 10 times a night before 50 Cent was even conceived.

He should pick up a copy of "The Dirt" and compare it to a rapper's biography.

Dave's Bitch
08-02-2005, 09:51 AM
fiddy Cent had big goofy teeth aswell

Getto Blaster
08-02-2005, 10:26 AM
50 Cent rules. So don't diss!

twonabomber
08-02-2005, 10:35 AM
christ, you can't even spell Ghetto.

another wigger to bash...

Getto Blaster
08-02-2005, 10:36 AM
i wasn't meant to be spelt right.

it's ghetto, i know it is. it's just a play on words, ok

Rikk
08-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
they followed me, I guess

That's gotta suck when your three alternate personalities are following you everywhere, SOUL REAPER.

Keep 'em out of this forum, hmm? Take it over to MAIN. 7884 would probably have some fun with them himself...;)

Soul Reaper
08-02-2005, 12:02 PM
i just wanted to see how everyone here would react to chav like people.

i worked OK, init.

but I still apologize

Rikk
08-02-2005, 12:03 PM
As everyone knows I'm a moderator with no belief in aliases, I would have to say I'm so very offended.:p

Soul Reaper
08-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
As everyone knows I'm a moderator with no belief in aliases, I would have to say I'm so very offended.:p

indeed ;)