PDA

View Full Version : One More Thing, Lady Bin Laden!

Pastor Bruce S.
08-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Since all you folks got the good ol Pastor started on a lady named Binnette Laden, let just add;

I ain't done yet Lady Bin Laden. You dress wearing llama rectum licking sand troll who don't shave off that flea motel that you call your beard. You're not hiding from US as a free woman uh I mean man! You live your life in entripidation as your hakmhed ali-baba magic carpet ride is gonna be over! Any day now, Dubya and the boys are gonna corral your sahara-desert-dune-punch-drunken-rear-end!

Oh, I'm flushed with anger when I think about you, Lady Laden! I can't believe you are so stupid to hide you sun dried genie lamp fellating desert dwelling lowlife! I hate you! Just know, anytime. Anytime we want. We can implore one of our most technologically advanced satellite radar missles and shoot that dot of your sandstorm baked forehead!

DON'T MESS WITH THE U.S.!

kentuckyklira
08-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Well, I guess Osamaīs spending his time laughing his ass off about the amount of your tax money thatīs been wasted so far looking for him!

Pastor Bruce S.
08-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Buzz off! You sallah sallah open sez me sympthatizer! That tax money being "wasted" is being used to create employment for the good upstanding young men and women of the military.

All it takes is the push of one button by Dubya and it's, "Yo Momma Osama!" Osama is such a coward. If he was a Man, he would go mano y mano against the leader of the freeworld at sunset for a showdown to see who is the quickest draw. Dubya is a Cowboy. Osama I Want My Momma is a Coward. Huge Difference.

God Bless the U.S.A.

Unchainme
08-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.
Since all you folks got the good ol Pastor started on a lady named Binnette Laden, let just add;

I ain't done yet Lady Bin Laden. You dress wearing llama rectum licking sand troll who don't shave off that flea motel that you call your beard. You're not hiding from US as a free woman uh I mean man! You live your life in entripidation as your hakmhed ali-baba magic carpet ride is gonna be over! Any day now, Dubya and the boys are gonna corral your sahara-desert-dune-punch-drunken-rear-end!

Oh, I'm flushed with anger when I think about you, Lady Laden! I can't believe you are so stupid to hide you sun dried genie lamp fellating desert dwelling lowlife! I hate you! Just know, anytime. Anytime we want. We can implore one of our most technologically advanced satellite radar missles and shoot that dot of your sandstorm baked forehead!

DON'T MESS WITH THE U.S.!

Get your ass of our site. Your making the real repubs like me look bad. (I ddidn't Know that was possible to be meade to look even worse as a repub.)

bueno bob
08-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Any day now, Dubya and the boys are gonna corral your sahara-desert-dune-punch-drunken-rear-end!

You really think so?

Dream on, fella.

Pastor Bruce S.
08-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Get your ass of our site. Your making the real repubs like me look bad. (I ddidn't Know that was possible to be meade to look even worse as a repub.)
Young man, I wanna shake your hand as you could publicly proclaim yourself as a Republican. You are missing the "can" in your spelling. And those three letters are vital to because you CAN stand proud as a Republican. Don't let those liberal loonies soften you up. If you get like that, you will become a bleeding heart pushover like them. "Repub." That's very funny. Young people and their slang.

Remember. You are a AmeriCAN. You are a RepubliCAN. You CAN stand proud. You CAN do it. http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

bueno bob
08-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Young man, I wanna shake your hand as you could publicly proclaim yourself as a Republican. You are missing the "can" in your spelling. And those three letters are vital to because you CAN stand proud as a Republican. Don't let those liberal loonies soften you up. If you get like that, you will become a bleeding heart pushover like them. "Repub." That's very funny. Young people and their slang.

Remember. You are a AmeriCAN. You are a RepubliCAN. You CAN stand proud. You CAN do it. http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

There is no God.

FORD
08-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Not having another bullshit alias in this forum.

And the only Bruce S. I listen to is this guy.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/profiles/images/springbmain.gif