PDA

View Full Version : Helen Thomas Angry After 'kill Self' Over Cheney Comments Published

BigBadBrian
08-01-2005, 05:06 PM
HELEN THOMAS ANGRY AFTER 'KILL SELF' OVER CHENEY COMMENTS PUBLISHED

White House press doyenne Helen Thomas is plenty peeved at her longtime friend Albert Eisele, editor of THE HILL newspaper in Washington, D.C.

In a column this week headlined "Reporter: Cheney's Not Presidential Material," Eisele quoted Thomas as saying "The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself. All we need is one more liar."

Thomas also said: "I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he does," according to Eisele's column.

But Thomas said yesterday at the White House that her comments to Eisele were for his ears only. "I'll never talk to a reporter again!" Thomas was overheard saying.

"We were just talking -- I was ranting -- and he wrote about it. That isn't right. We all say stuff we don't want printed," Thomas said.

But Eisele said that when he called Thomas, "I assume she knew that we were on the record."

"She's obviously very upset about it, but it was a small item -- until Drudge picked it up and broadcast it across the universe," Eisele said.

Still, he noted that reporters aren't that happy when the tables are turned. "Nobody has thinner skin than reporters," Eisele said with a laugh.

Developing...

Link (http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ht.htm)

Warham
08-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Wench.

Nickdfresh
08-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Wench.

Yes, Tricky DICK CHENEY is a wench!

ODShowtime
08-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Wench.

your team's a bunch of god-damned bums.

FORD
08-01-2005, 10:03 PM
The Busheep hate Helen Thomas because she still acts like a fucking journalist. Rather than a corporate whore propagandist.

academic punk
08-01-2005, 10:09 PM
That is pretty low what Easle did.

The same as the evangelical who secretly taped confidential conversations W had with him while he considering a run for president.

As I recall, W's supporters found that guy to be lower than dirt 9and if somehow you can refind that thread, you'll see that I did condemn that shit). Yet here oyu are laughing about this, which is really the same thing.

Easle is a snake. You're out, having a CASUAL conversation, off-the-record, and this guy all along is reaching around to knife oyu in the back.

What goes around comes around, Easle. It's clear you're not trustworthy. And those are usually the very people who go around distrusting others the most.

Warham
08-01-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The Busheep hate Helen Thomas because she still acts like a fucking journalist. Rather than a corporate whore propagandist.

Yep, she acts like every other liberal journalist out there.

LoungeMachine
08-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Yep, she acts like every other liberal journalist out there.

By "Liberal Journalist" I guess you mean anyone who doesn't lockstep with the Chimp and his faggot henchmen like Scotty, Guckert, and Novak

Fuck you're a moron.

Nickdfresh
08-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
By "Liberal Journalist" I guess you mean anyone who doesn't lockstep with the Chimp and his faggot henchmen like Scotty, Guckert, and Novak

Fuck you're a moron.

What he said...

If it's that lady I'm thinking of, she's also widely respected from administrations on both sides of the isle.

Warham
08-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Fuck you're a moron.

No, I mean liberal journalists like Dan Rather. And I use the term 'journalist' loosely.

FORD
08-02-2005, 12:30 AM
No, I mean liberal journalists like Dan Rather. And I use the term 'journalist' loosely.

So you want to condemn Dan Rather's 40 some year in journalism for one instance where he used questionable evidence in a report. Evidence which even if false, didn't change the already well established story? Specifically, questions about the Chimp's National Guard record exist to this day, and they existed long before that CBS News report, or the evidence trap created by KKKarl Rove.

Warham
08-02-2005, 10:12 AM
I have the same opinion of Dan Rather that Walter Kronkite does.

academic punk
08-02-2005, 10:59 AM
I have the same opinion of Dan Rather that Walter Kronkite does.

Oh, and I'm suuuuuuuuure YOU hold Cronkite in high esteem.

And b y having the same opinion, do you consider that Rather stabbed you in the back to get at your job and fucked your wife?

Guitar Shark
08-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Helen Thomas looks like a muppet.

BigBadBrian
08-02-2005, 12:07 PM
http://www.allstars2004.com/images/cards/HelenThomas.jpg

Warham
08-02-2005, 03:08 PM
She's an old cunt ready for the home.