PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden concert review!

RuzDNailz
08-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Just got home from the Iron Maiden concert at the Molson Amphitheatre. Let's just say that it was another great show that
Maiden always manages to pull off. Bruce Dickinson was in top form
and the crowd was completely into the show. Mastadon was a pretty
good opening band and it they did a good job of getting people psyched up about the headliners. This tour actually only emphasizes on the first four albums of Iron Maiden and songs they haven't done in years on stage. As for future tours? Next year they will be back!

scottydabodi
08-04-2005, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
Just got home from the Iron Maiden concert at the Molson Amphitheatre. Let's just say that it was another great show that
Maiden always manages to pull off. Bruce Dickinson was in top form
and the crowd was completely into the show. Mastadon was a pretty
good opening band and it they did a good job of getting people psyched up about the headliners. This tour actually only emphasizes on the first four albums of Iron Maiden and songs they haven't done in years on stage. As for future tours? Next year they will be back!

I just saw Maiden last week in New Jersey, and I couldn't believe it... best show I've seen in YEARS, maybe one of the top 5 EVER. They brought the fist of metal, and smashed us with it... fucking awesome...

Hardrock69
08-04-2005, 02:26 AM
I will believe it when I see it. Metal fans at some venues have been throwing wieners at Bruce Dickinson because of his bitching about the older fans just standing there with a beer in one hand and a hot dog in the other.

I wish to fuck they were playing in Gnashville, but oh well.

fret_buzz_blues
08-04-2005, 02:37 AM
I haver heard the shows are FUCKING AWESOME!!! But I can't go. Just look at the number next to "Age:". Fuck, I wish I could drive!

Hardrock69
08-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Dude, I will always say that as long as they have this lineup, they are a MUST SEE.

Bruce and his rantings are just a part of the package, just like Spambo's lame klown imitations, etc.

fret_buzz_blues
08-04-2005, 04:29 PM
I'd go, but...my parents. That sums it ALL up.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-04-2005, 07:50 PM
They're only playing the Redding/Leeds festivals in the UK, and I ain't travelling to Leeds and paying festival prices to see ONE band.