PDA

View Full Version : hey gnr/axl fans

sammysucks65
08-04-2005, 12:56 PM
axl rose dvd (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009X776I/qid=1123174308/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_sbs_1/104-6087123-0089536?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846)

i was really wowed by it because djs on wzzo told me it had news on the new album (i hope it doesnt suck) and i was interested....i dont think im gonna buy it though.

im not the worlds biggest axl rose fan but i sure love gnr weird i know....but for you diehard gnr and axl fans heres new dvd and new information on the new cd..."chinese democracy"

it shouldnt suck...its been getting worked on for almost 10 years now......anyway just thought id let you people know this.

peace:cool:

The Scatologist
08-04-2005, 04:15 PM
The Prettiest Star?

Sometimes you wonder how so many people thought that Axl was a homophobe....

VonHalen
08-04-2005, 04:19 PM
10 years is way to long, funny thing is, it wil sell, even if it sucks

Unchainme
08-04-2005, 04:22 PM
AXL ROSE= Dick

SLASH= AWESOME, THE MAN

Unchainme
08-04-2005, 04:26 PM
http://www.snakepit.org/waste.jpg

Sorry Slash was always My Favorite Gunner, I mean the guy is awesome, He is probably one of the last great Rock And Roll Stars, Without Slash Axl is NOTHING, and without Axl, Slash is still pretty damn good.

sammysucks65
08-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme

Sorry Slash was always My Favorite Gunner, I mean the guy is awesome, He is probably one of the last great Rock And Roll Stars, Without Slash Axl is NOTHING, and without Axl, Slash is still pretty damn good.

point taken point agreed upoun

twonabomber
08-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by sammysucks65
it shouldnt suck...its been getting worked on for almost 10 years now...

that's exactly WHY it will suck. if it wasn't good enough the first three or four times...it ain't gonna be any better ten years later.

sammysucks65
08-04-2005, 07:04 PM
august 04th, 2005 i officially dont care about the new album i waited for this for a while...now i dont care i dont even think iam gonna buy it if it comes out before i die

Dave's Bitch
08-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme

im sorry but you are wrong there hunny.Without Axl Rose,Duff,Steve adler izzy and probably slash would be nothing.you cannot say without slash axl would be nothing because look at every other band slash has been in.theres the snake pit,they were ok but short lived then theres VR who are just waterd down GNR (and a few others that i cant think of rite now),non of them were half as succesfull as Guns n Roses now were they,and they never will be

GNR made Slash who he is,and it wouldnt be GNR without Axl.so basically slash has Axl and the rest of um to thank for his success,much like Axl has the rest of GNR to thank for his.

if that made any sence...

Soul Reaper
08-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Axl is just one big, messed up ego

RuzDNailz
08-06-2005, 04:17 AM
I'll pick it up for sure....although I'm still waiting patiently for the new album to come out supposedly this fall. One of the most recent members to depart from the band, Buckethead seems to have done well for himself, but his website is strange!

Terry
08-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Axl's new album? Hahahahahahahaha. SURE its release is imminent. Any day now...

twonabomber nailed it. My whole take on it is Axl is too scared to release it at this point. GnR were effectively over after the Use Your Illusion tour ended, although there were a couple of good cuts on the Spaghetti Incident? . Think when most people say they are GnR fans, they're talking about what the band did from Appetite through Illusions. Axl dicked around with his album way too long (even Tom Scholtz agrees), and now nobody gives a fuck.

DLR7884
08-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
im sorry but you are wrong there hunny.Without Axl Rose,Duff,Steve adler izzy and probably slash would be nothing.you cannot say without slash axl would be nothing because look at every other band slash has been in.theres the snake pit,they were ok but short lived then theres VR who are just waterd down GNR (and a few others that i cant think of rite now),non of them were half as succesfull as Guns n Roses now were they,and they never will be

GNR made Slash who he is,and it wouldnt be GNR without Axl.so basically slash has Axl and the rest of um to thank for his success,much like Axl has the rest of GNR to thank for his.

if that made any sence...

No it didn't make any "sence."

DLR7884
We don't speak dumb 15 year old cunt here.

sammysucks65
08-06-2005, 07:43 PM
o sorry to disapoint some of you..but i dont think the albums coming out any time soon...unless there lying ....my radio station said axl fired buckethead from the band .. idk if its true.....but bah it doesnt mater

bassist tommy stintson says the album will be released before fall 2005 he said this in january or around that time....

hahaha

waiting is the hardest part

Dave's Bitch
08-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
No it didn't make any "sence."

DLR7884
We don't speak dumb 15 year old cunt here.

you speak dumb 20+ year old cunt who has balls the size of grapefruits because he can use big boy words like fuck and cunt

DLR7884
08-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
you speak dumb 20+ year old cunt who has balls the size of grapefruits because he can use big boy words like fuck and cunt

*Yawn*

DLR7884
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Axl S
08-08-2005, 01:31 PM
7884,SB why is it you two hate eachother so much?

DLR7884
08-08-2005, 01:37 PM
No point in bringing it back up.

Check the Sheep Pen Intro Forum and read my BIO.

DLR7884
Basically, she doesn't belong here.

sammysucks65
08-08-2005, 03:23 PM
dah this is just some random posts so i can get to 300

sammysucks65
08-08-2005, 03:26 PM
whoa only two more

sammysucks65
08-08-2005, 03:30 PM

sammysucks65
08-08-2005, 03:32 PM
ok thank your for your time...i did that cause it was my thread....post away

Dave's Bitch
08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
*Yawn*

DLR7884
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you just proved my point

DlocRoth
08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Izzy and Duff made G'n'R great.

sammysucks65
08-08-2005, 09:54 PM
i think duffs vocals were better than axls on some ocassions....but axl still had his shinnning momments ...got a little scratchy sometimies

he was a good frontman-thats my opinion

classicdude
08-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
I'll pick it up for sure....although I'm still waiting patiently for the new album to come out supposedly this fall. One of the most recent members to depart from the band, Buckethead seems to have done well for himself, but his website is strange!

Bucket rocks...check out some of his solo stuff. All across the board...theme park/slasher film/shred metal to almost jazz style on Colma. Dude's got some talent....:eek:

Diamondjimi
08-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Right now Axl is filling his plasma screen with bullets!

This clown ain't shit without the original GnR members and he knows it!

He could take another 10 years and I still could'nt give a fuck.....

AXL= ZERO TALENT !!!!!!!!

Oh yah.... nice hair bwahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave's Bitch
08-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Axl does have talent.its just he hasnt used it for a looooong time.all the origional members of GnR are talented,thats what made appetite for destruction one of the best albums ever in alot of people's minds

RuzDNailz
08-11-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by classicdude
Bucket rocks...check out some of his solo stuff. All across the board...theme park/slasher film/shred metal to almost jazz style on Colma. Dude's got some talent....:eek:

Dude appears to only talk through a hand puppet! I've heard some bits and pieces of his solo stuff and I must say I'm impressed.
Wouldn't that be cool if he did some work with Slash? Two ex-gunners jamming with their Les Pauls! One could only imagine....:cool:

Dave's Bitch
08-11-2005, 02:02 PM
it would be cool to see.Slash is much better than bucket head though.

sammysucks65
08-11-2005, 04:09 PM
that would be cool i agree slash is better sb, but i only heard a little bit of buckets work...slash fits into gnr better if you know what i mean

RuzDNailz
08-12-2005, 02:26 AM
Geez, they mentioned it again! :rolleyes:
On the radio they spoke about the tentative date
for GN'R Chinese Democracy this coming Fall. Just release
the fucking album guys! They even spoke about how long
ago it was recorded so we are WAY overdue for a release.
The Toronto show here kicked some serious ass and Axl was
in top form. If they don't release this Chinese Democracy
album soon, then what's the point anymore?