PDA

View Full Version : Save yorselves if you dare

HELLVIS
08-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Here's the deal. The REAL deal. The republicans are too pompous. The democrats are name calling crybabies. They are both pathological liers.
FACTS. Just facts.

I'm absolutely loving this little show. It keeps me entertained on a daily basis. Listening to everyone get all up in arms makes me laugh out loud sometimes.

BUT, not a damn thing will change until people begin to think for themselves, and quit allowing the two parties to run their lives. Right now you have a chance to save yourselves. It's so very simple. With all the bullshit that has gone on in our government over the past 16 years, both parties have weakened and cheapened themselves to the point that third party candidates can actually win elections. Maybe they can't win the whitehouse, but on the local and state level they can win, and as more people vote for third party candidates, the pool which federal candidates are chosen from WILL become balanced. This will allow truly new blood into the process. Trust me, this WILL happen. The current parties have not always, nor will they always rule the roost. They have become old and tired, and continue to sing and dance the same old songs and dances.

So, if you really care about your children, don't wait for THEM to fix this shit. Fix it yourself! Support your local and state third parties now. Volunteer in their campaigns, and if you can't do that, at least vote for them EVERY CHANCE YOU GET! But if you can't/won't do this, just go back to sitting around bitching and crying. And I'll keep on laughing!