PDA

View Full Version : KIZZ's SHEEP PEN...

Nickdfresh
08-04-2005, 07:37 PM
So, when do we set up the SHEEP PEN at the KISS board for all those fucking SHEEP that think that any guitarist after ACE FREHLEY didn't have to blow PAUL STANLEY for the gig?
Is everbody registered?

Discuss?

http://home.tiscali.be/cartoo/Nema4/kiss%20me.jpg http://kisrael.com/journal.aux/2001.11.23.kiss.jpg

Dave's Bitch
08-04-2005, 07:40 PM
What other guitarists where there after Ace?

tjvhou812
08-04-2005, 07:45 PM
ACE is ths fucking shit period

Mezro
08-04-2005, 07:51 PM
I have two words: Vinnie Vincent!

Mezro...Ace is great but Vinnie is the show stopper...

bueno bob
08-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
What other guitarists where there after Ace?

Vinnie Vincent, Mark St. John, Bruce Kulick and currently Tommy Thayer.

canadiandlrgirl
08-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Ace Frehley was a good guitarist for Ki$$...but Paul Stanley is my favorite member of the group:)

tjvhou812
08-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Remember the vinnie vincent invasion, w/mark slaughter

Rikk
08-04-2005, 08:04 PM
I once met Vinnie. He was the most arrogant person I've ever had the pleasure I've meeting.:D

Reverberator
08-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Apart from me .

Eric Idle was one , or was he the drummer ?

canadiandlrgirl
08-04-2005, 08:08 PM
you're probably thinking of Eric Carr:)

bueno bob
08-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Nah, Eric Idle :D

Rikk
08-04-2005, 08:14 PM
If we're all talking serious...Frehley was a great meat and potatoes guitarist, Vincent was a shredder but with very good songwriting skills, Mark St. John was like listening to a buzzing bee, Bruce Kulick was technically brilliant but without balls in his playing...and Tommy Thayer doesn't exist!:mad:

Mezro
08-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I once met Vinnie. He was the most arrogant person I've ever had the pleasure I've meeting.:D

You should have torn the wig right off his balding head.

Mezro...Vinnie fucked up at every turn...

Mezro
08-04-2005, 08:24 PM
My KISS axe list

1. VV - the pyro messiah
2. AF - sorry Ace
3. BK - personality of cardboard
4. MSJ - corky
5. TT - employee of the month

My KISS drum list

1. Eric Carr - so fucking heavy live
2. Eric Singer - hired but not expired
3. Peter Criss - lucky fucker

Mezro...wish Carr was alive to be part of the 96 reunion tour...would have been even better...

Rikk
08-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
You should have torn the wig right off his balding head.

Mezro...Vinnie fucked up at every turn...

Yup. What a nutcase. The guy is told he's in the band but keeps refusing to sign the contract because he doesn't want to be controlled. Then he sues them. He's a total nutcase.

He plays well on both CREATURES OF THE NIGHT and LICK IT UP, though.

Does anyone know if Eddie actually did do any solos on the CREATURES album? He certainly hung around the studio enough around that time.

Rikk
08-04-2005, 08:35 PM
My KISS axe list

1. VV - the pyro messiah
2. AF - sorry Ace
3. BK - personality of cardboard
4. MSJ - corky
5. TT - employee of the month

My KISS drum list

1. Eric Carr - so fucking heavy live
2. Eric Singer - hired but not expired
3. Peter Criss - lucky fucker

Mezro...wish Carr was alive to be part of the 96 reunion tour...would have been even better...

My KISS axe list

1. AF - just like his style the most, and he wrote some of my favorite tracks
2. VV - love some of his playing and love a lot of the songs he wrote
3. BK - dull, dull player...some good work on REVENGE though
4. MSJ - dude didn't even do most of the good solos on ANIMALIZE
5. TT - as I said, he doesn't exist

My KISS drum list

1. Eric Carr - just an incredible drummer...check out CARR JAM
2. Peter Criss - technically has little to offer...but when he's on, he's so fun to listen to
3. Eric Singer - amazing technically, but not too interesting (IMO)

You know, MEZ, they almost did a reunion tour in '90...with Paul, Gene, Ace and Eric. That would have been the ultimate. If you hear the shows from the '80 tour in Australia, the band is on fire.

MAX
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
I've seen KI$$ live twice. Once in '87 whick sucked cock and once in '96 during their reunion tour. That show was fucking stellar. However, I was lucky enough to catch Ace solo in a club in like '93. Got to meet him and had him sign this cd. He was totally wasted but the show fuckin' rocked. He sang and played tons of KI$$ tunes himself. Shit like "Deuce" and "Strutter" and it was stellar. This is funny talking about KI$$ in heeya cos I just re-learned a few of their tunes recently cos I loaned my Marshall half stack to my friend who just landed a gig as "Paul" in a tribute band and I helped him rehearse several old songs.

canadiandlrgirl
08-04-2005, 08:52 PM
cool Max:cool:

Nickdfresh
08-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Vinnie Vincent, Mark St. John, Bruce Kulick and currently Tommy Thayer.

Reminds me of the list of SPINAL TAP's drummers...MARK ST. JOHN in fact also "died in a tragic gardening accident...":D

MAX
08-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Seriously, there was nothing like seeing that '96 reunion show. It was amazing. I mean, it was just the original four in makeup and was an awesome show. My favorite part was during "Cold Gin" when Ace sang a verse of HIS tune. The crowd went crazy. Man, it makes me wish that Halen would've followed up and pulled it off that same year. :mad:

Fucking drunken, lying Dutchmen bastaads.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2005, 08:58 PM
My KISS axe list

1. AF - just like his style the most, and he wrote some of my favorite tracks
2. VV - love some of his playing and love a lot of the songs he wrote
3. BK - dull, dull player...some good work on REVENGE though
4. MSJ - dude didn't even do most of the good solos on ANIMALIZE
5. TT - as I said, he doesn't exist

My KISS drum list

1. Eric Carr - just an incredible drummer...check out CARR JAM
2. Peter Criss - technically has little to offer...but when he's on, he's so fun to listen to
3. Eric Singer - amazing technically, but not too interesting (IMO)

You know, MEZ, they almost did a reunion tour in '90...with Paul, Gene, Ace and Eric. That would have been the ultimate. If you hear the shows from the '80 tour in Australia, the band is on fire.

I wonder if MARK ST. JOHN gets a bad wrap here though. I've talked to more than one guitarist that thinks of him as perhaps the best guy KISS ever had, but his hand was already fucked up by the time the recording of ANIMALIZE was underway...

Anyone know if he actually ever played a live show with the band?

Rikk
08-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I wonder if MARK ST. JOHN gets a bad wrap here though. I've talked to more than one guitarist that thinks of him as perhaps the best guy KISS ever had, but his hand was already fucked up by the time the recording of ANIMALIZE was underway...

2 1/2 shows on the tour. They kept him in the wings, just in case, but KULICK was his "temp" and eventually replaced him. KULICK's first official gig (as an official member) was the Detroit gig that was released as ANIMALIZE LIVE UNCENSORED.

MAX
08-04-2005, 09:00 PM

Yup.

I've got it in a KI$$ mag somewhere. I'll scan it later as a present for your Modding Nick.

I'll go look through some old shit in a few.

Again, congrats my friend. :)

Nickdfresh
08-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yup.

I've got it in a KI$$ mag somewhere. I'll scan it later as a present for your Modding Nick.

I'll go look through some old shit in a few.

Again, congrats my friend. :)

Thanks MAXIMUS. RIKK got it covered. But did VINNIE leave the band before the end of the LICK IT UP Tour?

MAX
08-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks MAXIMUS. RIKK got it covered. But did VINNIE leave the band before the end of the LICK IT UP Tour?

Vinnie was fired after one leg of that tour and then re-hired to complete it. After the tour Vin was shitcanned for good.

stilleddiesangel
08-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Was invited to an after gig Kiss party waaaaaaay back in my youth. Gene was a real smoothie. He had time for everyone and was really nice. Paul Stanley.. (who was my fave band member at the time) was rude arrogant and only had time for ya if you had 40dd breasts. Some of the kids faces when they got turned away was sad. Eric Carr and VV.. well, they were who you went to when you got turned away from Paul. Was a big fan but I wish I'd got to meet the original line up.

Rikk
08-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Met GENE and PAUL once. GENE was super-friendly. PAUL seemed arrogant, though I didn't say anything to the dude.

Redballjets88
08-06-2005, 03:02 AM
my dad has met gene. but he has also met everyone else...well a lot of people

Rikk
08-06-2005, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
my dad has met gene. but he has also met everyone else...well a lot of people

I bet he never met Winston Churchill or Lee Harvey Oswald.

Redballjets88
08-06-2005, 03:10 AM
thats true but like he does some sports interviewing for Texas Motor speedway when races are in town so he meets all the stars that go in the pit area

Unchainme
08-06-2005, 12:37 PM
KISS ALIVE! has got to be the best half fake half real album, (They had touch up alot things, Like Voices Etc.). You gotta love that album, Ace of course is amzing in it, Come to think of it Ace's Solo career, is the best out of all the band. Anyone else think Ace influenced Ed a bit in his music?

Ok who would win in a Fight The KISS ARMY OR THE ROTH ARMY?

Nickdfresh
08-06-2005, 12:39 PM
I say the SHEEP PEN Lady and Men pick a time and date to perform our troll...Perhaps a weeknight or a Saturday? We need everyone to check in first...

diamondsgirl
08-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Wow...I didn't know that Rikk and Max were such hardcore Kiss fans. :)

I remember when I was in 6th grade...I LOVED Kiss and everyone of my little girl friends thought they were gross. I was like 12...and was loving the blood and the leather and the chains and the heels...LMAO.

My parents must have been horrified. :D

MAX
08-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Wow...I didn't know that Rikk and Max were such hardcore Kiss fans. :)

I remember when I was in 6th grade...I LOVED Kiss and everyone of my little girl friends thought they were gross. I was like 12...and was loving the blood and the leather and the chains and the heels...LMAO.

My parents must have been horrified. :D

DG,

I wouldn't quite say I am a hardcore KI$$ fan. Heck, I know that much trivia about bands like The Stones, Beatles and others as well.

diamondsgirl
08-06-2005, 01:14 PM
you dance around in make up and heels and you know it!! :p

MAX
08-06-2005, 01:20 PM
:o

Actually, some friends and myself went as KI$$ for Halloween in highschool once. I was "Ace" and still have a cupla pics. It was funny.

Mezro
08-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Met GENE and PAUL once. GENE was super-friendly. PAUL seemed arrogant, though I didn't say anything to the dude.

Guys with really bad wigs should be thankful anybody is nice to them.

Mezro...I met Bruce Kulick at a KiSS Con...super nice guy...but dull...

Reverberator
08-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Can I help with this ?

After all I am the organiser of the Day Out shite .

Let me know if advice is needed .

Rikk
08-06-2005, 06:45 PM
We definitely could use your help with this. This is planned for early September, I say...a DAY-OUT to another site.

Rikk
08-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Guys with really bad wigs should be thankful anybody is nice to them.

Mezro...I met Bruce Kulick at a KiSS Con...super nice guy...but dull...

Yeah, I met him once too. Nice guy...signed a few CDs. I've just never been crazy about his playing...though he did some good stuff on REVENGE.

MAX
08-06-2005, 06:54 PM
though he did some good stuff on REVENGE.

You dudes ever hear "Jungle" off the follow up to "REVENGE" that was supposed to be called "Carnival of Souls?" Great song.

Dr. Ed Powers
08-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Check out Mark Norton AKA St, John. The years have not been too kind to him.

Mezro
08-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I met him once too. Nice guy...signed a few CDs. I've just never been crazy about his playing...though he did some good stuff on REVENGE.

Creatures, Revenge, LIU and COS are my favorite KISS CDs

Mezro...but Alive, Killers and Dynasty creeps on that list too...depends on my mood...

Mezro
08-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Ed Powers
Check out Mark Norton AKA St, John. The years have not been too kind to him.

Mezro...booze nose...this fucker drank himself into an early senior citizen discount...

Nickdfresh
08-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Mezro...booze nose...this fucker drank himself into an early senior citizen discount...

Poor bastard, didn't he have an arthritic hand or something with his ligaments?

Bill Lumbergh
08-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah, Reiters Syndrome or whatever.

Reverberator
08-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Too much rakking off more like .

Mezro
08-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Poor bastard, didn't he have an arthritic hand or something with his ligaments?

No...he didn't want to work for Jews in wigs;)

Mezro...yeap...he had gimpy digits...and Gene just couldn't dig it...

Rikk
08-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Creatures, Revenge, LIU and COS are my favorite KISS CDs

Mezro...but Alive, Killers and Dynasty creeps on that list too...depends on my mood...

Hard for me to rank 'em, but if I did...(in no order): LOVE GUN, ROCK 'N' ROLL OVER, DYNASTY, CARNIVAL OF SOULS and maybe CREATURES. There's also a lot I like off of REVENGE. I also like a lot of LICK IT UP. Actually, throw HOTTER THAN HELL in there...I love that album.

Interesting you also mention DYNASTY...that's always been a favorite of mine. So many good songs...that album is vastly under-rated.

diamondsgirl
08-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Actually, some friends and myself went as KI$$ for Halloween in highschool once. I was "Ace" and still have a cupla pics. It was funny.

I wanna see :)

MAX
08-08-2005, 10:11 PM
I wanna see :)

Deal, just don't laugh too hard. :)

diamondsgirl
08-08-2005, 10:15 PM
you look good...you should post them :)

MAX
08-08-2005, 10:22 PM
you look good...you should post them :)

Thanks but no thanks. :)

Even though only people I know around heeya could tell it tis' me, I don't want sick degenerates like Sammy Who or Gaypo having any access. They might break something whilst jacking off and looking at them. :eek:

Mezro
08-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Interesting you also mention DYNASTY...that's always been a favorite of mine. So many good songs...that album is vastly under-rated.

Dynasty has a vibe that is more funk than disco. It is pretty damn great but many, many KISS fans avoid it.

Two more that come to mind: The Elder and Asylum. Both are under rated and both, I play the living hell out of.

Mezro...the only two that really, really let me down were Unmasked (the mix was too poppy) and Hot in the Shade (some great songs, but too poppy again)...I hate watered down shit...

Rikk
08-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Dynasty has a vibe that is more funk than disco. It is pretty damn great but many, many KISS fans avoid it.

Yup. DIRTY LIVIN', for instance, is a great funk song with awesome Ace guitar in it. X-RAY EYES sounds like something straight off of DESTROYER and is very catchy. SURE KNOW SOMETHING is, in my opinion, their most successfully-commercial-sounding and catchiest single. What a great fucking song. I would loved to see it on the reunion tour...though they played it when I saw 'em unplugged in '95, and it was awesome!

Two more that come to mind: The Elder and Asylum. Both are under rated and both, I play the living hell out of.

ASYLUM I'm a little shakier with...I do enjoy the hell out of LOVE'S A DEADLY WEAPON, and I really like WHO WANTS TO BE LONELY. Not much else off the album springs to mind for me.

THE ELDER, however, has a ton of great stuff...and when Ace is left in the mix, he sounds great. I love MR. BLACKWELL, ONLY YOU, A WORLD WITHOUT HEROES and DARK LIGHT. All awesome songs. (I still hate THE OATH and FANFARE though.:D)

Mezro...the only two that really, really let me down were Unmasked (the mix was too poppy) and Hot in the Shade (some great songs, but too poppy again)...I hate watered down shit...

You know, UNMASKED basically keeps the pop DYNASTY has but removes the funk you were referring to...plus almost none of the songs are as strong. Still, I like TWO SIDES OF THE COIN, TORPEDO GIRL, NAKED CITY and SHE'S SO EUROPEAN. IS THAT YOU is also pretty good.

As for HOT IN THE SHADE, the only thing on that album that I really enjoy is CADILLAC DREAMS. But overall, that album was a real mistake. Under-written songs all overproduced. To go from that to REVENGE is like night and day.

Bill Lumbergh
08-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Ace's stuff on Dynasty is top notch! Gene's Charisma is one of my favorite Kiss tracks of all time...........XRAY EYES sucks huge cock, though. Paul's stuff is a mixed bag...........just like his sexuality.........

Rikk
08-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Ace's stuff on Dynasty is top notch! Gene's Charisma is one of my favorite Kiss tracks of all time...........XRAY EYES sucks huge cock, though. Paul's stuff is a mixed bag...........just like his sexuality.........

Nah, I don't like CHARISMA at all. In fact, I just listened to it in the car this morning, and it just goes nowhere for me. X-RAY EYES is awesome. I love the piano in it.

Everything ACE did on that album is great. Actually, most of his stuff on UNMASKED is pretty good too.

I like Paul's songs on that record. MAGIC TOUCH is a good, under-rated song.

Bill Lumbergh
08-10-2005, 04:31 PM
No doubt...........Magic Touch is a good tune. Ace's tunes are pretty much all I listen to on Unmasked anymore. What's your take on Dark Light, from the Elder?

MAX
08-10-2005, 04:33 PM
What's your take on Dark Light, from the Elder?

That song fucking rocks!!!

Vinnie Velvet
08-10-2005, 04:38 PM
ACE IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!!!!

Dynasty is one of my fave KISS albums.

I love Charisma. I don't know, I just like the tune and the 'aura' behind it.

X-Ray Eyes is a cool song too.

Ace smokes on Hard Times

Gotta love Peter's Dirty Livin' -- what a cool funky tune!

Eric Carr may have been the heaviest and most technical drummer in KISS, but Peter had 'feel', man. He always had a cool vibe and feel to his playing (and singing).

Bill Lumbergh
08-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
ACE IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!!!!

Dynasty is one of my fave KISS albums.

I love Charisma. I don't know, I just like the tune and the 'aura' behind it.

X-Ray Eyes is a cool song too.

Ace smokes on Hard Times

Gotta love Peter's Dirty Livin' -- what a cool funky tune!

Eric Carr may have been the heaviest and most technical drummer in KISS, but Peter had 'feel', man. He always had a cool vibe and feel to his playing (and singing).

BIG Peter(Criss, not THAT kind of Peter you fuckers!) fan here.........love the vocals and the 'feel' like you said. Stuff like Hooligan and Baby Driver are all time classics IMO. I was disapointed he didnt get to sing a "rocker" on PC.........

Rikk
08-10-2005, 04:43 PM
PETER definitely had groove, even if he lacked technical talent!

DARK LIGHT? That tune is awesome. One of my favorite Ace solos ever on that one...just over drums and percussion!:)

Bill Lumbergh
08-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by MAX

No bullshit, I was Paul.............a very MASCULINE Paul, I might add!

Rikk
08-10-2005, 04:51 PM
BIG Peter(Criss, not THAT kind of Peter you fuckers!) fan here.........love the vocals and the 'feel' like you said. Stuff like Hooligan and Baby Driver are all time classics IMO. I was disapointed he didnt get to sing a "rocker" on PC.........

I actually enjoyed the PSYCHO CIRCUS album, though it had some real crap. I was hoping for something rawer, though. And that Peter song was fucking pathetic. I was hoping for something like GETAWAY, one of my all-time favorite KISS songs.

Rikk
08-10-2005, 04:51 PM
No bullshit, I was Paul.............a very MASCULINE Paul, I might add!

I was Steve Coronel.

Bill Lumbergh
08-10-2005, 04:58 PM
I actually enjoyed the PSYCHO CIRCUS album, though it had some real crap. I was hoping for something rawer, though. And that Peter song was fucking pathetic. I was hoping for something like GETAWAY, one of my all-time favorite KISS songs.

GETAWAY(written by the mighty Ace is a GRATE tune. PC was very much a mishmash of stuff. 70's style anthems, COS rejects, 80's pop rock tunes.............some good(title track, Into the Void) some okay(We Are One, Journey of..........) some HORRIFICALLY BAD(Finally found my way, You Wanted the best).

Bill Lumbergh
08-10-2005, 04:59 PM
I was Steve Coronel.

No love for Brooks Ostrander?!

Rikk
08-10-2005, 05:00 PM
I enjoyed the title track, INTO THE VOID and JOURNEY OF 1,000 YEARS the most. All great tunes. WITHIN was also cool. I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE and YOU WANTED THE BEST were mediocre. WE ARE ONE was pretty good. RAISE YOUR GLASSES was sickeningly cheesy but really catchy. DREAMING just wasn't my cup of tea.

Rikk
08-10-2005, 05:01 PM
No love for Brooks Ostrander?!

Weren't you Stan Penridge one year?

Mezro
08-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Paul's stuff is a mixed bag...........just like his sexuality.........

Looking back at all the 80's videos where he sucks his middle finger makes you wonder no more.

Mezro...Paul was as out as Halford...only we were all in denial...

Rikk
08-10-2005, 05:05 PM
It's funny too...if the lead singer of a band like QUEEN could come out, why did PAUL have such a problem with it? Dude is as masculine as a Mary Stuart Masterston film festival.

Bill Lumbergh
08-10-2005, 05:07 PM
I enjoyed the title track, INTO THE VOID and JOURNEY OF 1,000 YEARS the most. All great tunes. WITHIN was also cool. I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE and YOU WANTED THE BEST were mediocre. WE ARE ONE was pretty good. RAISE YOUR GLASSES was sickeningly cheesy but really catchy. DREAMING just wasn't my cup of tea.

I agree with you on Dreamin..........I skipped that rewrite of "Eighteen" from the get go.

Bill Lumbergh
08-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Looking back at all the 80's videos where he sucks his middle finger makes you wonder no more.

Mezro...Paul was as out as Halford...only we were all in denial...

What about the beginning of UH ALL NIGHT! ?! He comes down in a captains hat, whips it off, and gives the gayest look this side of Liberace!

Mezro
08-10-2005, 05:30 PM
What about the beginning of UH ALL NIGHT! ?! He comes down in a captains hat, whips it off, and gives the gayest look this side of Liberace!

Or how about WHILE THE CITY SLEEPS where he sucks off Gene and snowballs it to Eric.

Mezro...if you didn't know after that...

Nickdfresh
08-10-2005, 05:35 PM
"Paul STANLEY gay, whudddooyah mean!!??"
http://snl.jt.org/arc/epskit/02-11-16-15.jpg

Vinnie Velvet
08-11-2005, 09:23 AM

Same here!

Getaway is a classic and one of the tunes KISS has never played live.

Ace's solo is awesome on that tune, as is Peter's drumming. The fast rolls he does on that song is great.

Psycho Circus COULD have been a great album had they allowed more tunes from Ace and allowed Peter to bring in one of his rock tunes to sing (ala Baby Driver or Dirty Livin'), but unfortunately, it was post reunion era and not 1979 anymore. So, Gene and Paul had all the control, not to mention producer Bruce Fairbairn having just WAY too much say on the songs themselves.

Gene and Paul claim that Ace and Peter didn't bring in much quality material, and I think that's a bunch of crap. Paul's stuff on the album, save for the title track, is pure crap (Raise Your Glasses, I Pledge Allegiance...).

Vinnie Velvet
08-11-2005, 09:27 AM

Oh fuck, thanks for reminding me the nightmares of mid 80s KISS!

THAT was indeed VERY GAY!!!

Let's not forget Paul's gayness in other 80s vids like:

Heaven's On Fire
Tears are Falling
Who Wants to Be Lonely
Crazy Crazy Nights
Reason to Live (nice chick in this video though)
Lets Put the X in Sex
You Make Me (Rock Hard) - (Paul looks like Cher's sister in this one!)

Vinnie Velvet
08-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Weren't you Stan Penridge one year?

Ah yess, good old Stan.

Peter's writing partner on such songs as the hit 'Beth' and also 'Hooligan', 'Baby Driver' and 'Dirty Livin''

Rikk
08-11-2005, 03:14 PM
I think DIRTY LIVIN' is my favorite Peter song. But in terms of tunes he sang (but didn't write), I'd have to add GETAWAY and STRANGE WAYS. HOOLIGAN and MAINLINE are also awesome.

Vinnie Velvet
08-11-2005, 03:40 PM
I think DIRTY LIVIN' is my favorite Peter song. But in terms of tunes he sang (but didn't write), I'd have to add GETAWAY and STRANGE WAYS. HOOLIGAN and MAINLINE are also awesome.

I love Strange Ways. Another Ace-written-sung by Peter-classic!

Ace's solo on that tune is pretty cool.

I'd like to hear Tommy Thayer pull that one off! Fucking loser.

Figs
08-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Peter's voice is the biggest reason to have him in the band. Wouldn't want to hear anyone else sing his stuff in concert. Especially Black Diamond!

Matt White
08-17-2006, 04:10 PM
HA!!!

More SHEEP PEN BRILLIANCE....

Shaun Ponsonby
08-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Did this ever happen, by the way?

Nickdfresh
04-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Reminds me of the list of SPINAL TAP's drummers...MARK ST. JOHN in fact also "died in a tragic gardening accident...":D

Oooof! :(

Bill Lumbergh
04-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Oooof! :(

Nice! :D

Shaun Ponsonby
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
So...did this ever happen?

Matt White
04-11-2007, 08:56 PM
WHere am I?!?:confused: