PDA

View Full Version : Novakula LOSES IT on the air, later suspended by CNN

FORD
08-05-2005, 12:25 AM
Bob made himself a target by claiming that newspaper editors "colorized" his face as Cruella Harris has accused them of doing to her. But what was really bothering Bob is that he didn't want to be questioned about his role in Treasongate on his own network ;)

Watch the video here! (http://www.bareknucklepolitics.com/video69.html) :D

FORD
08-05-2005, 12:28 AM
CNN Suspends Novak After He Walks Off Set

By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television WriterThu Aug 4, 7:31 PM ET

CNN suspended commentator Robert Novak indefinitely after he swore and walked off the set Thursday during a debate with Democratic operative James Carville.

The exchange during CNN's "Inside Edition" came during a discussion of Florida's Senate campaign. But CNN correspondent Ed Henry noted when it was through that he had been about to ask Novak about his role in the investigation of the leak of a CIA officer's identity.

A CNN spokeswoman, Edie Emery, called Novak's behavior "inexcusable and unacceptable." Novak has apologized to CNN, and CNN apologizes to viewers, she said.

"We've asked Mr. Novak to take some time off," she said.

A telephone message at Novak's office was not immediately returned Thursday.

Carville and Novak were both trying to speak while they were handicapping the GOP candidacy of Katherine Harris. Novak said the opposition of the Republican establishment in Florida might not be fatal for her.

"Let me just finish, James, please," Novak continued. "I know you hate to hear me, but you have to."

Carville, addressing the camera, said: "He's got to show these right wingers that he's got a backbone, you know. It's why the Wall Street Journal editorial page is watching you. Show 'em that you're tough."

"Well, I think that's bull---- and I hate that," Novak replied. "Just let it go."

As moderator Dan Harris stepped in to ask Carville a question, Novak walked off the set.

Nickdfresh
08-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Ha ha! That old cunt looks like such a shitbag now. I used to actually respect him, if I rarely agreed with NOVAK. I had no idea he and CARVILLE seem to genuinely dislike each other so much.

LoungeMachine
08-05-2005, 01:14 AM
It was only a matter of time before he'd start to unravel.

Won't be the last, either.

Get a good seat. The whole Neo-Con shit-train is about to jump the tracks leading up to '06

Unchainme
08-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Bob made himself a target by claiming that newspaper editors "colorized" his face as Cruella Harris has accused them of doing to her. But what was really bothering Bob is that he didn't want to be questioned about his role in Treasongate on his own network ;)

Watch the video here! (http://www.bareknucklepolitics.com/video69.html) :D

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!

LMFAO, I can't belive he get upset over something that stupid!!, Even as a "Neo Con" I'm thinking man calm your ass down and talk about your points and get it over with.

Anyway I highly doubt that we are going to have "Neo Con" in the Whitehouse in '08, I bet you people are going to be sick of the war yada, yada, yada and we will get a "Commie Lib" in their soon enough, just do us all a favor and Please God Don't pick Hillary!!!!, Anybody but her!

Guitar Shark
08-05-2005, 01:46 PM
This is the funniest thing I've heard since learning that Rush Limbaugh is a druggie.

academic punk
08-05-2005, 01:48 PM
The pressure seems to be getting to the guy, huh?

BigBadBrian
08-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
This is the funniest thing I've heard since learning that Rush Limbaugh is a druggie.

I don't know. Learning FORD was a homosexual was pretty funny.

:gulp:

Guitar Shark
08-05-2005, 01:58 PM
While I would LOVE to see Novak go down in flames, I am much more interested in seeing Rove get what's coming to him.

steve
08-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Dick "Go Fuck Yourself" Cheney is going to sue Mr. Novak for copyright violation, methinks.

Unchainme
08-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

FORD Is Gay??

steve
08-05-2005, 02:40 PM
How long is it till Novak moves in with Mike Tyson and Eddie Van Halen in a studio apartment for a new reality show: "Losing Your Cool" ?

BigBadBrian
08-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
FORD Is Gay??

I was just joking....obviously. But past posts make us wonder.

DLR'sCock
08-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Novak is a piece of shit.....more to come.

Unchainme
08-05-2005, 04:43 PM
I was just joking....obviously. But past posts make us wonder.

Ohh, Okay, LMFAO, We still love Ya FORD :D

BigBadBrian
08-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Ohh, Okay, LMFAO, We still love Ya FORD :D

....but not in "that" way. ;) :D

FORD
08-05-2005, 08:20 PM
For Immediate Release
August 5, 2005

Karen Finney - 202-863-8148

If You Can't Stand The Heat...That's Bull***t!

Washington, DC - After Robert Novak used vulgar language on live television and stormed out of CNN's studio yesterday, CNN called the action "inexcusable and unacceptable" and suspended him indefinitely. The suspension comes after mounting pressure on Novak, who is at the center of a federal probe into the leaking of a CIA officer's identity.

Novak got up and left the show before CNN anchor Ed Henry could ask him questions about his role in the growing scandal that has involved top White House officials, including Bush confidant Karl Rove. Henry told his audience after Novak's on-air tantrum, "Bob Novak obviously left the set a little early. I had told him in advance that we were going to ask him about the CIA leak case. He was not here for me to be able to ask him about that."

"Apparently, Robert Novak was afraid to answer questions in an open forum or perhaps he had to meet with his lawyer," said Democratic National Committee Communications Director Karen Finney. "Either way, he needs to come clean about his conversations with Karl Rove, 'Scooter' Libby, and any other Administration officials, and help get to the bottom of this breach of national security."

If Novak had stayed, here are some of the questions Henry could have asked:

The Questions Bob Novak Thought Were Bull***t

Question 1: During his last appearance on CNN, why did Novak lie to CNN Anchor Candy Crowley when asked if he had ever spoken to Karl Rove on the record?

Novak Says He Never Talked To Rove on the Record - But He Did. In an interview with Candy Crowley, Novak was asked whether he ever told Karl Rove about Valerie Plame's status as a CIA agent. He replied, "I can't tell anything I ever talked to Karl Rove about, because I don't think I ever talked to him about any subject even the time of day, on the record." But he has printed on the record quotes from Rove in at least two op-ed pieces - one on the Iowa caucuses, and the other on judicial nominations.

Question 2: If Novak had high ranking CIA officials telling him that his story was not true and should not be printed, who was powerful enough to convince Novak to print it any way? Did Novak tell his administration sources of his conversation with Harlow? We already know that Novak talked to Rove, who else did he talk to?

Novak Says No One Told Him That He Shouldn't Reveal Plame's Identity - But He Was Warned. Novak stated that that no CIA official ever told him in advance "that Valerie Plame Wilson's disclosure would endanger her or anybody else. But Bill Harlow, a former CIA spokesman, said in an interview yesterday that he testified last year before a grand jury about conversations he had with Novak at least three days before the column was published. He said he warned Novak, in the strongest terms he was permitted to use without revealing classified information, that Wilson's wife had not authorized the mission and that if he did write about it, her name should not be revealed.

Question 3: Why has Novak cited his lawyers advice for so long in order to avoid answering questions, only to write an op-ed selectively releasing new information?

Novak Refused To Comment On Plame Leak Except To Benefit Himself, Or To Convince Random People on the Street. Novak has repeatedly stated that he cannot comment on the leak of Valerie Plame's name because he was following the advice of his attorneys. However, he recently wrote a column explaining some of his actions, in order to protect his "integrity as a journalist." In addition, news reports indicate that he was willing to comment to strangers about the CIA agent's identity. Joe Wilson said in a recent interview that he had known that Novak was interested in him a week or so before the column appeared because a friend who saw Novak on the street reported that Novak told him, 'Wilson is an asshole and his wife works for the CIA.'"

Question 4: Which one is it, Mr. Novak? Did you read it in a book? Or did you hear it from the Administration?

Novak Changes His Story on How He Got Plame's Name. Novak, in an interview, said his sources had come to him with the information. 'I didn't dig it out, it was given to me,' he said. 'They thought it was significant, they gave me the name and I used it.'" But he then suggested in an op-ed that he got it from the book Who's Who in America, saying that "Once it was determined that Wilson's wife suggested the mission, she could be identified as 'Valerie Plame' by reading her husband's entry in 'Who's Who in America.'"

Paid for and authorized by the Democratic National Committee, www.democrats.org . This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Nickdfresh
08-05-2005, 09:43 PM
FORD Is Gay??

Doubt it, BBB is 'projecting' again...

DLR'sCock
08-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Doubt it, BBB is 'projecting' again...

Well, his obsession is neverending. One day, he'll declare his love to all of the world!!! :D

academic punk
08-05-2005, 10:26 PM

What's with all the homosexual accusations today, Brian? Wake up with a hangover and your pants around your ankles outside the next town's gay bar this morning or something??

Unchainme
08-05-2005, 10:29 PM
....but not in "that" way. ;) :D

LMAO :D

FORD
08-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Just for the record....

There's no HUNGER FOR COCK in FORD Country ;)

Nitro Express
08-06-2005, 05:10 AM
So some guy gets pissed and walks off. Who cares. I'm not interested unless the dude gets up on his chair, rips the lighting rig down from the cieling, grabs the dudes head that pissed him off and shoves his face into a hot lamp, bites his ear off and spits it at the camera.

BigBadBrian
08-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Well, his obsession is neverending. One day, he'll declare his love to all of the world!!! :D

A man who names himself after another man's penis should not get involved in an issue like this. Fag.

BigBadBrian
08-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
What's with all the homosexual accusations today, Brian? Wake up with a hangover and your pants around your ankles outside the next town's gay bar this morning or something??

I'm was just busting your chops. It was BBB's "Pick on AP Day" I guess. :D

DLR'sCock
08-06-2005, 01:11 PM
A man who names himself after another man's penis should not get involved in an issue like this. Fag.

You're lacking in any real sense of humor reveals itself everyday with your lacking in any basic intelligence....

Fag??? There he goes with that little obsession and perhaps projection of his true inner self. Guy's maybe he's finally comin' out???

Unchainme
08-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Just for the record....

There's no HUNGER FOR COCK in FORD Country ;)

But there sure as hell is in JESTERSTAR COUNTRY!!!!

JESTERSTAR....HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!