PDA

View Full Version : A Message To Jizzystool

Unchainme
08-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Why Do you post here? You are not DLR Fan, I have yet to see you say one thing about him. Why do you claim you own everyone? When In auctuality you are the one getting owned. What uis the pint of you even being on this site? Nobody like you at all. And One More Thing Why Do you crave The cock?

Unchainme
08-05-2005, 04:41 PM
And One More Thing, What is this Huge secret thats supposed to blow us all away?

JESTERSTAR.....HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK.

Jesterstar
08-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Why Do you post here? You are not DLR Fan, I have yet to see you say one thing about him. Why do you claim you own everyone? When In auctuality you are the one getting owned. What uis the pint of you even being on this site? Nobody like you at all. And One More Thing Why Do you crave The cock?

Oh I'm actually a bigger fan than you know. In fact................Ahhhh fuck it' I'll just let Hitch exsplain me to you.

other than that your a owned bitch that obsessed with me. Is it the way my cock dangles??? Is it the way I've blasted loads all over the country in bitches faces???

Why am I your chosen hero???

Unchainme
08-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Oh I'm actually a bigger fan than you know. In fact................Ahhhh fuck it' I'll just let Hitch exsplain me to you.

other than that your a owned bitch that obsessed with me. Is it the way my cock dangles??? Is it the way I've blasted loads all over the country in bitches faces???

Why am I your chosen hero???

:Rolls Eyes:

Jesterstar
08-08-2005, 09:54 AM
I AM YOUR CHOSEN HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardrock69
08-08-2005, 12:02 PM
No...Chosen Zero is the correct term, dumbass...

Jesterstar
08-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Your so out of touch.

Hardrock69
08-08-2005, 12:29 PM
And I will continue to be out of touch with you, fucktard.

Jesterstar
08-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
And I will continue to be out of touch with you, fucktard.

It's a shame I might have been able to make you someone someday.