PDA

View Full Version : When a Democrat Calls

John Ashcroft
03-16-2004, 01:19 PM
There is something strange and very scary going on within the Democratic party. It’s sinister, it’s diabolical, it’s maleficent and it’s totally in keeping with what we have learned to expect with “politics as usual...Democrat style.” There’s a dark moon rising on the political horizon and she is threatening to wreck havoc with this summer’s political process.
I’m afraid the leading Democrat Presidential candidate, Sen. John Kerry, is unknowingly and unwittingly trapped in a classic real life horror story. He will inevitably reenact the horror story in due time as we move closer and closer to the Democratic convention.

There exists an incongruity to the sequences of action within the Democrat operation. Series of events and rationales don’t add up to their logical and expected conclusions, yet, they never seem to come under media scrutiny.

It’s as if the Democrats have reinvented truth.Two plus two no longer equals four, it equals whatever the Democrats tell the media to parrot back to the public. The Democrats have perfected the art of the “shuck and jive with a straight faced delivery” and the media seems to be captivated and in love with the hypnotic farce. Case in point:

The Democrats still contend that Al Gore won the 2000 election.Yet, strangely enough no substantial party donors, no Democratic power brokers, and no significant number of delegates got behind Gore in the early weeks of the campaign. Doesn’t that seem a little odd?

If Gore really did win in 2000, wouldn’t Democrats be itching for the opportunity to prove to the world what they claimed was true? If the number of votes for victory were still there, why didn’t the Democrats provide the arena for the proof?

I mean, come on. If Gore and the Democrat machine had succeeded in stealing the election from President Bush. Republican voters would have counted down the dwindling days on the calendar till the next election and marked them with their own blood. They would have walked through brick walls to carry President Bush, and only President George W. Bush, on their shoulders to the next election campaign to rub their honest victory in the face of lying liars who lied to them.

The fact that no Democrat insider backed Gore is proof positive that they KNOW Gore lost the election. Even with illegal aliens and Democrat felons voting, Milwaukee derelicts bribed with cigarettes by New York Limousine liberals, Philadelphia inner city precincts producing an unbelievable 100 percent turnout, a St. Louis Democrat judge keeping inner city districts open and voting until midnight, and the dead voting in almost every Democrat district - they still lost.

They didn’t run Gore again, because they couldn’t run Gore. He lost in 2000, they knew it and he would lose again in 2004 and we know it. As Dick Cheney might say, he would lose again, “Big Time.”

Yet, even more amazing is the fact that no media personality asked the Democrat king makers why, if Gore had already won, wasn’t he again their nominee. There were no cries or, “Where’s Al?” Seems like a simple, straightforward and obvious question to me.

Now, again the Democrats stretch credulity with their candidate, Sen. John Kerry. The Democrats have a white-hot hatred of President Bush, yet we are expected to believe that the candidate they have chosen to send Bush back to Texas is Kerry?

Kerry is an arrogant, Massachusetts elitist, educated beyond his intelligence, with a more liberal voting record than Ted Kennedy. He is a pathologically indecisive, opportunistic, United Nations bureaucrat loving, Jane Fonda war veteran, surrender monkey who sells his Renoir paintings for campaign cash.

This is “their guy”? The guy who is going to relate to the common man and make the nation feel all warm and cozy and safe? This is the guy who is going to beat Bush in the South and Midwest?

I don’t think so! Gore didn’t even win his own state of Tennessee or
Clinton’s Arkansas in 2000, but the Democrats think Kerry will? Please!

We, the public, are expected to believe this? And once again the good-for-nothing Media doesn’t find this strange at all. In fact, they are pumping the hype.

Is he the real candidate or is he just another stalking horse until the Democratic Convention? Don’t expect the media to shed any light on that subject.

The Democrats seem to have found the perfect dupe in Kerry as they did in Gore and Toricelli. Even when Gen. Wesley Clark slipped and prematurely told the media that “Kerry will implode” over an intern issue, who did Kerry blame for spreading lies? Why, President Bush, of course. Two hours later, Clark’s campaign rushed to say that Clark would endorse Kerry for President.

Just a little hint of what Kerry can expect from his party.

The horror story that Kerry will unwittingly be reenacting in a replay is the 1979 cult classic, “When a Stranger Calls.” What a baby sitter at first thinks is a joke turns scary when the caller asks about the children and seems to know a lot more than a stranger would know.

After several calls to the police, they call back with the classic warning, “We’ve traced the calls...they’re coming from inside the house!”

So, Sen. Kerry, when the intern issue that Gen. Clark first mentioned starts to get some more press just before the Democratic convention, and when the Vietnam veterans who hate your guts for your infamous war-bashing testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee start to get some valuable prime time air on the national network news shows around the same time, remember... “The calls, Sen. Kerry, the calls... they’re coming from inside your (political) house.”

Link: here (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/3/16/101146.shtml)

Cathedral
03-16-2004, 02:03 PM
LOL, that movie was freaky...Kerry should be scared, very scared...

FORD
03-16-2004, 02:05 PM
As usual , News Hax rambles on with all the usual RNC script, but fails to make their point.

Which is what exactly?

Kerry sucks?

The DLC is throwing the game on purpose because they're actually Republicans??

They fucked Dean harder than a pedophile in general population at San Quentin?

What exactly are they trying to say :confused:

BigBadBrian
03-16-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by FORD

What exactly are they trying to say :confused:

You're screwed. :gulp:

Viking
03-16-2004, 11:27 PM
'When a Democrat Calls'

*CLICK*

SilvioDante
03-19-2004, 08:13 AM
I don’t think so! Gore didn’t even win his own state of Tennessee or
Clinton’s Arkansas in 2000, but the Democrats think Kerry will? Please!

To be fair, Gore is about as much a Tennessean as Hillary Clinton is a New Yorker, and Tennessean's new that. I think some actually resented him saying he was. The only thing Tennessee about him is his farm in Carthage. He was raised in DC. So saying that he lost his "home" state is misleading. Most people I know don't consider this his home state.

Unfortunately, I think Kerry could actually win here in Tennessee, and maybe Arkansas. I saw some poll that have it a statisical dead heat, but electorial wise, a blow-out for Kerry.

But then again, the RNC hasn't started their evil tricks yet, have they FORD??

John Ashcroft
03-19-2004, 08:19 AM
Heh heh heh... I actually think the margin of victory for Bush is going to be a bit larger than all the pollsters are trying to indicate. Naturally, I could be wrong. But wasn't Dean supposed to be the Democrat nominee anyway? I mean, right up until kick-off the "polls" had Dean winning by a double digit margin, and Kerry... excuse me... "The New JFK" wasn't even on the radar. So what gives? What went wrong?

SilvioDante
03-19-2004, 08:26 AM
I am just overly worried that Bush will fuck this whole thing up like his Daddy did...

FORD
03-19-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by SilvioDante

But then again, the RNC hasn't started their evil tricks yet, have they FORD??

They haven't had to yet. Their branch office (DLC) has been doing such a damn fine job :mad:

FORD
03-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Heh heh heh... I actually think the margin of victory for Bush is going to be a bit larger than all the pollsters are trying to indicate. Naturally, I could be wrong. But wasn't Dean supposed to be the Democrat nominee anyway? I mean, right up until kick-off the "polls" had Dean winning by a double digit margin, and Kerry... excuse me... "The New JFK" wasn't even on the radar. So what gives? What went wrong?

That's the question isn't it? Media manipulation? Diebold machines? Republicans voting in Democratic primaries and caucuses, in order to pick the weakest candidate? The DLC deliberately throwing the game because they're actually Republicans trying to kill the Democratic party from within?

Could be any or all of those things. Probably some combination of the above. One thing I definitely do NOT believe is that the majority of Democrats actually think Judas IsKerryot is the best qualified candidate.

ELVIS
03-19-2004, 09:02 AM
So FORD..

If algore won the 2000 election, why isn't he the candidate today ??

FORD
03-19-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
So FORD..

If algore won the 2000 election, why isn't he the candidate today ??

He decided not to run because he didn't want the coup in Florida to be the campaign issue. So instead, he endorsed the best candidate for the job.

Cathedral
03-19-2004, 09:24 AM
I see dead people, voting

John Ashcroft
03-19-2004, 09:24 AM
Great question Elvis.

Now on to this...

Originally posted by FORD
...One thing I definitely do NOT believe is that the majority of Democrats actually think Judas IsKerryot is the best qualified candidate.

I agree with that 100% I think the prevailing feeling amonst primary voters was that Kerry was the most electable. Finding out now how untrue that really was, and I'm fucking happy as a pig in shit about it. It serves your voters right. I've said it before, I'll say it again... Hate for Bush isn't a platform to run on. Dean encapsulated the hate platform into a single guy, and alot of liberals in the press jumped on. Given the attention given to him, they also allowed him to set the theme of the entire Democrat campaign, which is simply defeating Bush. Kerry's became trapped by it the moment your party voted for him only because they thought that he was the best guy to do it. Now we find out that he really doesn't stand for anything else. He's hollow, and not creating any energy in your own party let alone "swing" voters.

Interesting thing Limbaugh's doing lately. He's inviting any and all democrats to call in the program and list reasons to vote for Kerry. He's gotten plenty of calls from dems railing against Bush, but so far no one has shown genuine excitement for Kerry. Ford, maybe you should call in...;)

FORD
03-19-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Great question Elvis.

Now on to this...

I agree with that 100% I think the prevailing feeling amonst primary voters was that Kerry was the most electable. Finding out now how untrue that really was, and I'm fucking happy as a pig in shit about it. It serves your voters right. I've said it before, I'll say it again... Hate for Bush isn't a platform to run on. Dean encapsulated the hate platform into a single guy, and alot of liberals in the press jumped on. Given the attention given to him, they also allowed him to set the theme of the entire Democrat campaign, which is simply defeating Bush. Kerry's became trapped by it the moment your party voted for him only because they thought that he was the best guy to do it. Now we find out that he really doesn't stand for anything else. He's hollow, and not creating any energy in your own party let alone "swing" voters.

Interesting thing Limbaugh's doing lately. He's inviting any and all democrats to call in the program and list reasons to vote for Kerry. He's gotten plenty of calls from dems railing against Bush, but so far no one has shown genuine excitement for Kerry. Ford, maybe you should call in...;)

I couldn't do that to Mush. I'd be ripping Judas up so bad his employers would fire him and give me his show. And then he'd go back to being an oxycontin junkie again. I couldn't have that on my conscience ;)

Cathedral
03-19-2004, 09:58 AM
I see you have practiced the art of side-stepping, Ford....