PDA

View Full Version : you should've seen this girl I ate out

Longdongsilver
08-06-2005, 02:47 PM
She's a waitress at this bar/restaurant I go to. Dark hair and a real nice tan, probably only 22 years old. She was always real quit but always drank a lot. I know her mom's a drunk whore, so I figured maybe daughter is to. Long story short, she let me eat her out and fuck her. I couldn't believe it because she's always so quiet. The only thing is, she wanted to cuddle and shit afterward and I wanted to get the fuck out of there. I might see about getting her on the sugar next time to see how wild she gets.

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2005, 02:59 PM
OH JOEY, GIVE IT TO ME HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickdfresh
08-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Longdongsilver
She's a waitress at this bar/restaurant I go to. Dark hair and a real nice tan, probably only 22 years old. She was always real quit but always drank a lot. I know her mom's a drunk whore, so I figured maybe daughter is to. Long story short, she let me eat her out and fuck her. I couldn't believe it because she's always so quiet. The only thing is, she wanted to cuddle and shit afterward and I wanted to get the fuck out of there. I might see about getting her on the sugar next time to see how wild she gets.

Um JOE, you already told this "waitress" story before...douche bag! And you can't afford to eat in a bar/restaurant. And you're gay. So the whole story is quite improbable.

Why don't you tell the story about how you were arrested at the playground since sexual predators aren't allowed near children?

ALinChainz
08-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Joe was signed in here and at DDLR.com all last night.

Not only does he not get any pussy, he can't even lie about it right.

Joe, you may as well swallow a bullet, because no one could be that big a loser.

And stupid.

And GAY.

And unemployed.

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

Joe, you may as well swallow a bullet, because no one could be that big a loser.

And stupid.

And GAY.

And unemployed.

Other than all that, he's got a lot going for him.

ALinChainz
08-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

Yep ... like teeth the color of corn and breath that would strip the paint off the walls.

All part of that winning smile ... like Beetlejuice.

(Keaton or Stern's little pal, either or)

ALinChainz
08-06-2005, 03:50 PM
His latest from the Wall ...

==================================================

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP:

I will be making an announcement this weekend that will affect the future of this site. At that time, I will also address the Amber Frey rumors and possible speculation of my return to the ring. (I had a 5-0 record as an amatuer before beginning my career as a LP.

08-06-2005 01:56 AM

==================================================

It's been a long time since I've laughed like that.

What a loser.

Rikk
08-06-2005, 04:06 PM
I might see about getting her on the sugar next time to see how wild she gets.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=560501

Matt White
08-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Joe who?!?

Nevermind.............

Ally_Kat
08-06-2005, 04:41 PM

Why would someone my age lay you when we all can do so much better? :confused:

ALinChainz
08-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

You could too ...

he he he

;)

LoungeMachine
08-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Funny,

For the longest time "Longdong" denied even knowing Little Joey Blunder, let alone being him.

Too many lies to keep straight there, joey.

And considering you keep telling the same ones over and over, you'd think you'd be better at it by now.

Whatever happened to posting the link proving you wrote CVH songs at 14??

How's the new parole officer treating you?

Nickdfresh
08-06-2005, 06:14 PM

Why would anyone lay JOE BLUNDER? The dude's been rejected by comatose, nursing ward patients...

stilleddiesangel
08-06-2005, 08:21 PM

True... so true!!!:D

bueno bob
08-06-2005, 08:26 PM
God willing he'll get hit by a train while staggering along the rails drunk tomorrow morning.

Hardrock69
08-06-2005, 09:11 PM
What a fucking loser.

Joethudner is LongDong Silver's BITCH.

He Craves the BIG BLACK COCK!!!!

rustoffa
08-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

And stupid.

And GAY.

And unemployed.

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

selfIMPORTNATOR
08-08-2005, 09:56 AM
I might see about getting her on the sugar next time

master joe got the master plan
he got a hat full a sugar
folks said you a lucky man
then one nite he just disapeared
and all we found was his hat
in a clearing

thank you mr. roth n roll!!!

canadiandlrgirl
08-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Um JOE, you already told this "waitress" story before...douche bag! And you can't afford to eat in a bar/restaurant. And you're gay. So the whole story is quite improbable.

Why don't you tell the story about how you were arrested at the playground since sexual predators aren't allowed near children?
ooooooh ouch:D

scottydabodi
08-11-2005, 12:22 AM

You got laid?!? Yeah, sure...

BenJammin
08-11-2005, 01:59 AM
Did you happen to notice 'her' clitoris was abnormally large, the labias were extremely swollen, and her 'pussy' tasted like shit?