PDA

View Full Version : Essay: Why Chimp cocksucker (Bush) Won't Be Impeached

Hardrock69
08-07-2005, 11:19 PM
http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1123&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0&POSTNUKESID=05431772f9592dbcb5b2c36b930e13b8

Steve Savicki
08-08-2005, 06:48 AM
Because Cheney will just get the job so it's just wasted tax dollars trying to impeach either of them.

Hardrock69
08-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Man, I shudder at the thought of Cheney becoming President....

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Because Cheney will just get the job so it's just wasted tax dollars trying to impeach either of them.

Bingo, plus there's no real "smoking gun." Bad policy doesn't necessarily mean impeachment...

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

Like he hasn't been for the last 5 years?

Romeo Delight
08-11-2005, 01:48 PM

Anything would be better than the current paranoid religous right agenda.

Catering to these wackos is f-ing scary:(

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
Anything would be better than the current paranoid religous right agenda.

Catering to these wackos is f-ing scary:(

You think Uncle Dick wouldn't keep the religious wack agenda going? Hell, since Reagan it's the only way these assholes get votes!

11 states in the last election voted for the Chimp to protect them......

not from terrorists, but from 2 gay guys getting married!

Romeo Delight
08-11-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm repeating my own post from elsewhere on this site here, but the DEA's attempt to extradite a Marijuana activist to the US (Marc Emery) and possibly give him a life sentence for selling seeds, has me worried...

Will Navy seals be jumping out of wedding cakes here in Canada to arrest those involved?!

I used to have republican leanings, but never again!!!

scamper
08-11-2005, 02:22 PM
I think only reason anyone voted for Bush in the last election was to screw the dems and the only reason anyone voted for Kerry was to screw the repubs. They were both lame candidates. Its just sad that this is what its come to.

Steve Savicki
08-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Like he hasn't been for the last 5 years?

Why do Bush and Kermit the Frog both have fingers up their arse?
Because they're both puppets!

FORD
08-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Why do Bush and Kermit the Frog both have fingers up their arse?
Because they're both puppets!

What else do Chimp and Kermit have in common?

They're both PIGFUCKERS!

Angel
08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
I'm repeating my own post from elsewhere on this site here, but the DEA's attempt to extradite a Marijuana activist to the US (Marc Emery) and possibly give him a life sentence for selling seeds, has me worried...

I used to have republican leanings, but never again!!!

Especially when you consider that selling marijuana seeds is LEGAL in this country. I don't think they'll extradite though, I think they'll find the US punishment is too harsh.

Are you a Canuck, or a US expat? Gotta be pretty tough being a conservative in Vancouver! ;)

Romeo Delight
08-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Angel
Especially when you consider that selling marijuana seeds is LEGAL in this country. I don't think they'll extradite though, I think they'll find the US punishment is too harsh.

Are you a Canuck, or a US expat? Gotta be pretty tough being a conservative in Vancouver! ;)

Canuck!!

I usually leaned towards Republican economic policies, but started admiring some of the lesser known initiatives of Clinton administration (such as labor/management cooperation) which were cutting edge and very progressive.

I am involved in organizational change in a micro perspective and have an economics background.

Junior's lunacy must be stopped, it is insane...

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 03:42 PM
We need to start a campaign whereby all of us pot smokers take our seeds that we clean from our weekly stash, and throw it in flowerbeds of city, county, state, and federal offices, then charge the federal government with growing marijuana with intent to sell and conspiracy to traffic in drugs illegally (as if they don't do THAT already).
:rolleyes:

FORD
08-12-2005, 03:59 PM
We need to start a campaign whereby all of us pot smokers take our seeds that we clean from our weekly stash, and throw it in flowerbeds of city, county, state, and federal offices, then charge the federal government with growing marijuana with intent to sell and conspiracy to traffic in drugs illegally (as if they don't do THAT already).
:rolleyes:

Don't need the pot seeds for that. Just the statistical evidence of poppy crops in Afghanistan now compared to when the Taliban was in charge.